Probably Dumb and Old

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
like 2 weeks ago i returned to plaing magic afther a 2 years absense to find all this new mechanics of the game and being terribly confused by one in specific, Changelink. If i have a Trefolk harbringer can i look up for a nameless inversion? and if this does aplies can i use a Bosk Banneret to reduce the cost of the Nameless by 1 since it counts as a Trefolk and/or Shamans. No other examlpless neaded just by clrearing up those 2 ull do a huge favor to me. Thanks in advance.
like 2 weeks ago i returned to plaing magic afther a 2 years absense to find all this new mechanics of the game and being terribly confused by one in specific, Changelink. If i have a Trefolk harbringer can i look up for a nameless inversion? and if this does aplies can i use a Bosk Banneret to reduce the cost of the Nameless by 1 since it counts as a Trefolk and/or Shamans. No other examlpless neaded just by clrearing up those 2 ull do a huge favor to me. Thanks in advance.

Yes to all of those. The Changling ability means that Nameless Inversion has every creature type in every zone. Treefolk Harbinger will see it as a treefok in your library, and Bosk Banneret will see it as a Treefolk/Shaman and reduce it's cost by 1.

As a returning player, you may find it helpful to read through the Returning Player Primer
Thaks a loth