epochrasite+gy. Obsidian battleaxe+haste.

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ohoy, i got two questions about two different matters.
I tried to search, but the searchfunction is not working for me for some strange reason and after waiting 10 mins for the homepage to load i decided to post this post instead, my apologizes for maybe asking something that could have been searched for.

Question1:
When my opponent uses an ability do destroy my Epochrasite with for example disenchant , and then is trying to use extirpate on it, did the epos went for the GY for a short moment so the extirpate will have its target?

Question2:
When Obsidian battle-axe is in play and the opponent plays for example one Boldwyr intimidator first, equipping the axe, then play another Boldwyr intimidator , equiping thatone aswell with the axe.
Will both have haste?
1) Yes. Epochrasite has a triggered ability. It uses the stack and can be responded to. (Triggered abilities use the words "when," "whenever," or "at." If it were a static ability generating a replacement effect, it would be worded "If... instead.")

2) No. Only the equipped creature has haste. The effect ends as soon as the equipment becomes unattached.
When my opponent uses an ability do destroy my Epochrasite with for example disenchant , and then is trying to use extirpate on it, did the epos went for the GY for a short moment so the extirpate will have its target?

Epochrasite goes to the graveyard, just like every other creature. When it does, an ability triggers that says "Remove epochrasite from the game with 3 time counters on it and it gains suspend". Both players get a chance to respond to this ability, and it is perfectly fine for your opponent to extirpate the epochrasite in response.
When Obsidian battle-axe is in play and the opponent plays for example one Boldwyr intimidator first, equipping the axe, then play another Boldwyr intimidator , equiping thatone aswell with the axe.
Will both have haste?

No. Only the one that is equipped.