Morph and Graceful Reprieve

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm not 100% sure how this works. Say I play any morph creature face down, and target it with graceful reprieve. Would the creature come into play as a face down 2/2 or as the creature itself?
By default, it would reenter play face-up.
Awesome, i was hoping it was played just like Momentary Blink thanks for the quick reply.
I'm pretty sure you're aware of this, but just in case anybody lurking isn't (and you didn't specify in the OP):

The face-down creature has to actually be sent to the graveyard for Graceful Reprieve to return them to play face-up. When Graceful Reprieve resolves, the creature doesn't magically turn over.

Gerdef
Magic Judge Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Rules Theory and Templating: "They may be crazy, but they're good." --Matt Tabak, Rules Manager*
By default, it would reenter play face-up.

I'm pretty sure you're aware of this, but just in case anybody lurking isn't (and you didn't specify in the OP):

The face-down creature has to actually be sent to the graveyard for Graceful Reprieve to return them to play face-up. When Graceful Reprieve resolves, the creature doesn't magically turn over.

Gerdef

Right, in the heat of my friend and myself's discussion, I just forgot to clarify that part. Thanks for clarifying though.
Sign In to post comments