Rules Q&A - The Main Rules FAQ

288 posts / 0 new
Last post
This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the FAQ Table of Contents.

Come join me at No Goblins Allowed

Because frankly, being here depresses me these days.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Basic RQ&A Information entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Artifacts entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Lands entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Planeswalkers entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Tribals entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Auras entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Equipment entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Legendary Cards entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Split Cards entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Color entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Mana Cost and Converted Mana Cost entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Types, Supertypes, and Subtypes entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Casting Spells and Activating Abilities entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Resolving Spells and Abilities entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Countering Spells and Abilities entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Costs entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Targets and Targeting entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Stack and Priority entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Abilities entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Activated Abilities entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Mana Abilities entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Triggered Abilities entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Combat entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Attacking entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Blocking entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Dealing Combat Damage entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Copying entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Counters entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Damage entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Indestructibility entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Mana entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Replacement and Prevention Effects entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the State-Based Actions entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Status entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Summoning Sickness entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Layer System entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Tokens entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Turns & Turn Structure entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Deck Construction entry.

This FAQ has moved. To visit this FAQ entry in its new location, click on this link to the Mulligans entry.