Syrinscape - makes background noises for Pen and Paper RPGs - Download it free!

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hey all! :D

I've been reading these forums for ages, and never joined before... but now here I am!

I thought some here might like to take a look at my little program...

www.syrinscape.com

Come and check it out.

You can download (for free) the basic version of a new program I have written - Syrinscape. I've had a great response so far after posting at a few other boards, so I thought I should let people here know too...

Syrinscape automatically creates continuous, nonrepeating, sparse, unobtrusive, adjustable background noise for any Table Top Role Playing situation. EVEN 4th edition maybe!?!?!

At my website you can listen to mp3 samples of Syrinscape in action. You can watch a youtube video of the program in use... and much much more (well not actually MUCH more, but some).

Come and check it out. My gaming group has been using Syrinscape for 7 months and the players seem to love it. It helps to enhance and maintain the mood brilliantly!

www.syrinscape.com

Let me know what you think?!?

Ben

Want incredibly atmospheric background
soundscapes for your gaming table?
Go to: www.syrinscape.com
Download for free!
See a program demo, and listen to mp3s
of Syrinscape in action.
This is a really awesome program, and brilliantly put together at that with excellent support.

To tell you the truth, I've been waiting for something like this to come along for ages (mostly because I'm not smart enough to make something like this myself), so to see it come to fruition is inspiring to say the least!

Thank you for the link, this will definitely be used in my games to come.
New version of Syrinscape coming early 2013

Hey!

Pretty excited!

It looks like I'll be able to start work on the new version of Syrinscape THIS Monday!

I've had some pretty awesome feedback from people using it already, and I have GREAT plans for making it heaps more powerful and MUCH easier and hassle free to use. One click SoundSet change (for example).

Heaps of people have been asking for ages for more SoundSets... so I'll be getting cracking on that front as well. I have a list the length of my arm for different kinds of settings!

If you have no idea what all this is about then:
Welcome to Syrinscape | Syrinscape
www.facebook.com/Syrinscape

:-)

Benjamin
Sign In to post comments