Community Built PPS Deck - Instants and Sorceries!

Same as the Creatures thread, propose five, next person selects one and adds it to the list, and proposes five more. I will create a thread for Artifacts and Enchantments as well, and likely one for lands once the rest are selected.

I want at least 90 lands, maybe more if needed, depending on the cards we select in these other threads.

Just a reminder of things to watch out for in Pauper Prismatic Singleton: Graveyard recursion, running out of gas, combat tricks and burn. I'll start us out.

Selection: Kodama's Reach

Cards by Color and Alphabetized

White:

Blue:

Black:

Red:

Green:
Kodama's Reach

Hybrid:

Gold:

Suggestions:
Agonizing Demize
Orim's Thunder
Dismantling Blow
Jilt
Primal Growth
MTGO SVCL - Ask me for help if you're lost or confused!
Just a reminder of things to watch out for in Pauper Prismatic Singleton: God of the Guildpact ;)

Selection: Dismantling Blow

Cards by Color and Alphabetized

White:
Dismantling Blow

Blue:

Black:

Red:

Green:
Kodama's Reach

Hybrid:

Gold:
Suggestions:
Plague Spores
Terminate
Brainstorm
Recoil
Frenzied Tilling
"ForestDrake, CONNOISSEUR OF CRYPTIC WRITTINGS !" After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F
Sorry; got to jump in here before somebody picks that damned Torch. There is nothing more aggravating than to have a great, well-fought game go 45+ minutes, only to be ended by Kaervek's IWin. If there were a Banned (or Gents :P ) list for PPS... ;)

Selection: Consume Strength

Suggestions:
Fury Charm
Logic Knot
Firebolt
Neck Snap
Blinding Beam
"ForestDrake, CONNOISSEUR OF CRYPTIC WRITTINGS !" After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F
Sign In to post comments