300-Card Spirit Deck

To be blunt, I didn't focus so much on drawing and countering in this deck as most people do in Prismatic. I went more along the lines of a deck that could have interesting effects between players using spirit cards and their abilities. It may seem there is no rhyme or reason to its construction, but that may be partially because I haven't organized the list very much. Please critique fairly, and I'd be happy to do so in return =)

300 Card Spirit Deck

Blue

Creatures
1 Myojin of Seeing Winds
4 Drift of Phantasms
4 Teardrop Kami
4 Callous Deceiver
4 Teller of Tales
4 Wandering Ones
4 Floating-Dream Zubera
4 Drowned Rusalka

Enchantments
4 Levitation

Instants
4 Clockspinning

White

Creatures
1 Myojin of Cleansing Fire
4 Harsh Deceiver
4 Ghost Warden
4 Lantern Kami
4 Martyred Rusalka
4 Revered Dead
4 Kami of the Palace Fields
4 Sandsower

Enchantments
4 Knighthood

Instants
4 Otherwordly Jouney

Green

Creatures
1 Myojin of Life's Web
4 Starved Rusalka
4 Carven Carytid
4 Soilshaper
4 Venerable Kumo
4 Dripping-Tongue Zubera
4 Feral Deceiver
4 Burr Grafter

Enchantment
4 Primal Rage

Sorceries
4 Time of Need

Black

Creatures
1 Myojin of Night's Reach
4 Cruel Deceiver
4 Kami of the Waning Moon
4 Ashen-Skin Zubera
4 Gibbering Kami
4 Wicked Akuba
4 Skullmane Baku
4 Kami of Empty Graves

Enchantments
4 Death Pit Offering

Instants
4 Soulless Revival

Red

Creatures
1 Myojin of Infinite Rage
4 Blademane Baku
4 Earth Shaker
4 Ember-Fist Zubera
4 Flame Spirit
4 Greater Stone Spirit
4 Skyfire Kirin
4 Brutal Deceiver

Enchantments
4 Fervor

Instants
4 Reroute

Artifacts

4 Boros Signet
4 Dimir Signet
4 Golgari Signet
4 Selesnya Signet
4 Orzhov Signet
4 Izzet Signet
4 Gruul Signet
4 Azorius Signet
4 Rakdos Signet
4 Simic Signet

Lands
15 Mountain
15 Island
15 Swamp
15 Plains
15 Forest
The only prismatic tribal I've been able to play is Sliver, though I attempted human once, didn't seem to mesh too well.
I can tell you right now that you're going to run into trouble even before you start your first game with this deck seeing as Drift of Phantasms is banned from Prismatic.

That aside, there's nothing wrong with trying to make themed decks in the current tutor-dry Prismatic format. I myself am trying to make a counter-control tribalish deck with Wizards. But let's take a quick glance at your deck.

Assuming that you'll never be able to cast the Myojins with no land-fetch, restrictive artifact acceleration (restrictive in that these aren't Fellwar Stones or Darksteel Ingots in that they can produce pretty much whatever you want), and 90 lands in a 300-card deck (that's less than 30%), your biggest creature is a Kami of Empty Graves in terms of power. However, that Kami is also pretty friggin vulnerable to just about anything with that 1 toughness. That means that you've got 4 cards in 300 that can put a significant amount of pressure on the opponent, and that's only if it's unblocked (which is saying a lot as it's got no evasion). You have some fliers in here too, but they're too overcosted to matter by the time they hit. However, the great thing about Spirits is that they've got incredible resilience. With Soulshift, Soulless Revival and Death Denied, you've got plenty of ways to get back what you've lost, but currently you really don't have much worth getting back. What I recommend is putting in creatures that matter, creatures that you don't mind topdecking 20 turns into the game when you're in a pinch. And it's not like there aren't any good Spirits around. The Spirit Dragons from Champions are all extremely useful in Prismatic. The new Changelings can provide some pretty nasty beats as well, and don't forget the Phantom creatures from Judgment, specifically Phantom Nishoba and Phantom Centaur. Even Thief of Hope can be a good choice here since it can create huge swings in life without even having to attack.

Every card counts in Prismatic. It may seem like at first, with such a large deck size that you can throw a bunch of random stuff in, but it's really the opposite. You need every card to generate some kind of card advantage great than 0, and preferably greater than 1. Something like Knighthood or Clockspinning is actually negative card advantage since its effect is largely useless, so you essentially wasted a card. Primal Rage also seems a little silly in this deck as most of your guys have 1-2 power.

On the same token, your deck seems to suffer from the same symptoms as those decks I see all the time with like 10-20 different pieces of Equipment, all very impressive, but then nothing to equip it with. All of your enchantments can be replaced with creatures, specifically the Incarnations from Judgment. Anger, Brawn, etc. That way, your opponents have an incentive to keep these creatures alive, and instead of drawing enchantments which are potentially dead draws, you instead get a creature that can block or deal damage.

Also, you have absolutely no control in here. Even a deck running only the best creatures in the game need some kind of control, or you're just going to run into way too many situations that you have no way of getting out of. Crush of Wurms in your way? Too bad.

Success in Prismatic comes from being prepared for anything. What that means for a deck that likes to tap creatures sideways is being prepared for Wrath of God, better creatures (and I can tell you that just about any of the widely accepted Prismatic creatures is better than Kami of Empty Graves), heavy discard, counters, and sometimes even land destruction. I've already written way too much so basically just cut the chaff, fix your mana base, and use some good spells (and there are plenty of good spells that fit your theme). Prismatic is a ton of fun, but can be really intimidating to get into, so just learn from experience what's effective and what's not. And remember: we always need more Prismatic players.