Community Built PPS Deck - Creatures!

Lets get this party started and lay down some game rules!

Each poster will suggest five commons that they want to see added to the deck. The next poster will select one of them and suggest five more.

So, with that example, I'll start it up!

Suggestions:
Werebear
Wild Mongrel
Merfolk Looter
Elf Replica
Ronin Houndmaster

--------------

Please autocard your suggestions, please update the current decklist when you post. Feel free to suggest a card that wasn't chosen before. I plan on doing another one of these for Instants/Sorceries and one for enchantment/artifacts as well. When we're done, I'll post the full decklist for everyone to use and/or laugh at.
--------------
MTGO SVCL - Ask me for help if you're lost or confused!
"ForestDrake, CONNOISSEUR OF CRYPTIC WRITTINGS !" After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F

My forever unfinished blog of the 2010 MTGO Community Cup: if you're ever bored...
"ForestDrake, CONNOISSEUR OF CRYPTIC WRITTINGS !" After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F

My forever unfinished blog of the 2010 MTGO Community Cup: if you're ever bored...

Guess what? Chicken butt.

Choice: Wirewood Guardian

Suggestions:
Orims Thunder
Moments Peace
Rend Flesh
Think Twice
Ancient Grudge

*blows whistle*

Flag on the play! Repeat third down (using creatures for the suggestions, we'll get to Sorceries/Instants pretty soon! :D)
This is a nice UG deck we got going :D
It didn't say anything about crits only, however, I fixed my post anyway.

I like how this is coming along guys, thanks for the feedback so far! Do you have any suggestions IA4L? Or can I submit some for you?

Lol, kinda forgot about that part.

Homing Sliver
Aven Riftwatcher
Whitemane Lion
Veldalken Athermage
Basking Rootwalla

I had a signature with a witty quote and all the mentions I got on the WotC website plus my own articles. Now I have this.

Sign In to post comments