Turning question

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
I have a question about alternete types of creatures that can be turned.

For example, if I have the Fire Domain, granting me the ability to command/bolster fire creatures & turn/destroy water creatures, does this replace the normal ability to Turn Undead?

If not, do each have their own seperate polls of turn attempts (3+Cha modifier/day), or do they share a single pool?
No. Separate pool of uses.
If not, do each have their own seperate polls of turn attempts (3+Cha modifier/day), or do they share a single pool?

Separate pools, and iirc Extra Turning adds 4 to each pool.
/facepalm

Thanks for the responses guys, I knew I had seen the answer somewhere (under Extra Turning feat).

And yes Rinser, it does add to both pools.

God, for a bit there, I thought I was going mad... LOL
As an aside... can alternate types of turning (turn water creatures) be used to fuel Divine feats?
As an aside... can alternate types of turning (turn water creatures) be used to fuel Divine feats?

If the feat in question doesn't require Turn or Rebuke Undead, then yes. Otherwise it has to be actual Turn or Rebuke Undead attempts.

No
I houserule that it can (I mean there's only so much abuse one can do with DMM, and one's still weaker than a druid).
Resident Piggles Zombie piggy is eatin' your sigs om nom nom (>*o*)>
MTG Card
Front: PigKnight, One Line Poster (3W) Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Vigilance When this creature dies, return him to play and transform him. (2/3) >(5/3)< Back: (Black)ZombiePiggles, Eater of Tomato Sauce Legendary Creature - Boar Knight Zombie Trample, Intimidate B: Regenerate this creature. When this creature is the target of a white spell, transform this creature. (5/3)

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/15.jpg)

Sign In to post comments