mythlogical creatures

985 posts / 0 new
Last post
Has anyone got any from any world myths, that I can add to my site please
I'll make you a chupacabra if you credit me on the website.
I know how much work people put into these projects so of course you will be credited and linked if you wish

I would most likely put your monster on my modern Campagin, please excuse it as I've put more work into the Greek one of late but over time they will all be upto a professional standard
El Chupacabra CR ?
Often NE Small monstrous humanoid
Init +6; Senses Darkvision 90 ft; Listen +10, Spot +10
Languages Sylvan
----------------------------------------------------------
AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (+1 size, +2 dex, +5 natural)
hp 32 (5 HD)
Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +8
Weakness Light sensitive
Speed 40 ft
Melee Bite +8 melee (1d6+3 plus anticoagulant), 2 claws +3 melee (1d4+1 plus anticoagulant)
Space 5 ft; Reach 5 ft
Base Atk +5; Grp +4
Atk Options Anticoagulant, Combat Reflexes
Special Actions Pounce, glide
Abilities Str 16, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 5, Wis 18, Cha 11
SQ Darkvision 90 ft, anticoagulant
Feats Alertness, Combat Reflexes, Improved Initiative
Skills Jump +23, Listen +10, Spot +10
Advancement
Possessions
Anticoagulant Chupacabra saliva contains anticoagulants which prevent blood from clotting. Wounds from a chupacabra bleed for 1 point of damage a round until healing is applied or the injured character receives a successful DC heal check. This applies to claws attacks as well because chupacabras lick their claws.
Glide A chupacabra can glide 10 feet horizontally for every 5 feet of vertical movement.
Pounce During the first round of combat, a chupacabra can make a full attack if it charges.
Skills Chupacabras receive a +20 racial bonus on jump checks.
A link to your website, before any permission is granted, would be nice.
I don't have a website, just give me credit.

Just credit it to savant_warlord13 of the Wizards Community forums.
I don't have a website, just give me credit.

My comment was directed at JollyRotten.
My comment was directed at JollyRotten.

It's in his sig
It's in his sig

I figured that out shortly after my post.
Ok people to clarify

The whole credit thing, this is the way I see it it will be if you don't have a website ect I will simply say who gave me the information ie Dave @ wizards ect or connect to the thread it was on

Or if you have a great thread on a forum I will link to the thread sayiny used with permission of Dave as seen at his thread ect

Or say of instance insane Pixies dinosaurs (which by the way I think are awsome) I would llink each entry to the orginal page

Or if you have a web site I will link to the orginal page ie taken from Dave at and if I really like it I will put a link on my forum to the site its self

In short I have no interest in taking credit for someone elses work I simply want some great material for my site, and to be honest I prefer to use other peoples work as well as my own as it gives a greater depth to the site.

I hope that clears up any confusion

ps thanks savant warlord I will enter your monster and show you the link
OTOH, you can search Wikipedia for many D&D monsters, and find a cultural reference. For example, I learned that Catoblepas are first described by Greek authors, and are from Ethiopia. The legend of this monster with a bull buffalo body and hog head is probably based on the gnus, real creatures with a big head.
Has anyone got any from any world myths, that I can add to my site please

Any particular mythology or just whatever were willing to do?
http://www.4shared.com/file/184670517/1f9d2f1/Cat_Burglar_Final.html cat burglar pdf 2.0 available
El Chupacabra CR ?
Often NE Small monstrous humanoid
Init +6; Senses Darkvision 90 ft; Listen +10, Spot +10
Languages Sylvan
AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 16 (+1 size, +2 dex, +5 natural)
hp 32 (5 HD)
Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +8
Weakness Light sensitive
Speed 40 ft
Melee Bite +8 melee (1d6+3 plus anticoagulant), 2 claws +3 melee (1d4+1 plus anticoagulant)
Space 5 ft; Reach 5 ft
Base Atk +5; Grp +4
Atk Options Anticoagulant, Combat Reflexes
Special Actions Pounce, glide
Abilities Str 16, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 5, Wis 18, Cha 11
SQ Darkvision 90 ft, anticoagulant
Feats Alertness, Combat Reflexes, Improved Initiative
Skills Jump +23, Listen +10, Spot +10
Advancement
Possessions
Anticoagulant Chupacabra saliva contains anticoagulants which prevent blood from clotting. Wounds from a chupacabra bleed for 1 point of damage a round until healing is applied or the injured character receives a successful DC heal check. This applies to claws attacks as well because chupacabras lick their claws.
Glide A chupacabra can glide 10 feet horizontally for every 5 feet of vertical movement.
Pounce During the first round of combat, a chupacabra can make a full attack if it charges.
Skills Chupacabras receive a +20 racial bonus on jump checks.

Had to do some work cleaning up my modern pages, haven't touched them for a while been consentrating on the other parts

Still some work to do

But in the meatime thats heres your Credit

http://worldsofimagination.com/monster%20EL%20Chupacabra.htm
Any particular mythology or just whatever were willing to do?

Bit of both really at the moment I'm concertrating on the following campaigns

Greek-Greeks, Amazons, Troy, Atlantians

The Romans, Vikings, Celts, Mesopotamias, Egyptions

And Some other Campaigns

The Age of Discovery

Victorian Fantasy

Modern fantasy

Post -Apocalyptic

Science Fiction

Lost World

But I would also like to expand ny ancient world to make it more global, China , Africa Aztacs ect its just getting the time
You should try the old GURPS books. TONS of detail. I can send you some mythological monsters if you want. Just need an idea where to start.

Uh...you want those in the old or new statblock?
http://www.4shared.com/file/184670517/1f9d2f1/Cat_Burglar_Final.html cat burglar pdf 2.0 available
But in the meatime thats heres your Credit

http://worldsofimagination.com/monster%20EL%20Chupacabra.htm

You should also give credit on the Chupacabra information you copy-pasted. I google searched the article, and tons of results came up with the exact wording.

Just saying, we're not the only ones who want credit for our work.
You should try the old GURPS books. TONS of detail. I can send you some mythological monsters if you want. Just need an idea where to start.

Uh...you want those in the old or new statblock?

Not really bothered which stat block I would say old as it goes with the rest of the site but if new is coming though as the norm thats cool too, what I'm saying is it's really up to you how you want to contribute.

As a place to start have a look though the site there are a lot of monsters where there is a description but no stats,help with any of these would be great.

You can imagine with such a huge project any help is really appreciated

To be honest my main drive on the site is campaign settings that everyone can use and contribute to. Basically they're yours as much as you want them to be. Kind of like a structured forum everything interacting with each other.

Cheers
You should also give credit on the Chupacabra information you copy-pasted. I google searched the article, and tons of results came up with the exact wording.

Just saying, we're not the only ones who want credit for our work.

Its intirely possible that everyone is using the same information, and just because I reworded it and added to my site does not necessary mean that I was an eye-witness to a Chupacabra encounter.
Thats fine if you can find the people who gave the original evidence I would be happy to credit them.
All I was trying to do was expand on someones submission.
Its intirely possible that everyone is using the same information, and just because I reworded it and added to my site does not necessary mean that I was an eye-witness to a Chupacabra encounter.
Thats fine if you can find the people who gave the original evidence I would be happy to credit them.
All I was trying to do was expand on someones submission.

Let me put this a different way:

Legally, you have to put what website you got that from. It's a matter of copyright; you don't know who owns that article, so you should mark the entry with citations.
Let me put this a different way:

Legally, you have to put what website you got that from. It's a matter of copyright; you don't know who owns that article, so you should mark the entry with citations.

Fair point but what i was saying is that I did not simply copy and paste a single article, but used several sources each one changed to suit the needs of the entry so this Frankenstein like article could not be classed as a single source, Basically legally if you put something in your own words its yours, it would be much easier to simply copy and paste I mean the whole point of this thread was to get permission to use other peoples work.
Cool. I have your site bookmarked. I'll start somehwere or other and get back to you shortly. Do you want me to post monsters here first or PM you?
If you could post monsters here first that would be great, as the more opions and feedback I can get the better.

Thanks again
I peeked at the Greek monsters and noticed no one had done the Ketea yet. I'll start there if no one else is working on it yet.
Okay, doing some minor web research I've found that ketea (also Cetus or Ketos) are sea monsters raised by the gods (Poseidon or whatshername), ridden occasionally by sea nymphs, etc. It also seems Ketea eventually became slang for any sea monster. originally it was depicted as a huge fish, became more serpentine over time, and ended up eventually looking like a dragon. Any specific aspect you'd prefer? I'm probably making it as either a Dragon or Magical Beast. Size seems to vary between Large and friggin enormous (only Ketea whose weight the ground would support ever visited land). heres a few links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceto

http://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/CGPrograms/Dict/ASP/OpenDictionaryBody.asp?name=Ketos

http://www.theoi.com/Ther/Ketea.html

http://www.theoi.com/Thaumasios/KeteaIndikoi.html

Lemme know what you think and I'll have it done later that day.
Hi man it seems as though there are two distintive species a large or huge lesser type with an animal head some vestial legs ect, a bit like a chinese dragon and a greater or divine type thats basically a collossal badass sea sepent type dragon, I'd go for the dragon subtype on both-may be you could define the two sorts maybe some form of changes with ages

thanks let me know what you think
What I was thinking of doing was making the sea serpent/dragon a large creature that had possible advancement all the way up to collosal, or just doing it in age categories like regular dnd dragons. The Indian ketea with animal heads were going to be a separate entity (probably a template).
Yeah I like the way your thinking that makes more sense, I'd say go with your ideas.
DOing more research on ketea to see if they have any abilities other than being big. In the meantime heres the Indian Ketea Template:

Ketea Indian Template

Can be applied to any medium size or larger Animal that doesnt have the
Aquatic Subtype and isnt an ocean dweller.

Size and Type: Size doesnt change, and the Animal becomes a Magical Beast with the Aquatic Subtype.

Hit Dice: Hit Dice increase from d8's to d10's, but it does not gain any Hit Dice.

Speed: Land movement drops to 10, gains Swim speed equal to former land movement.

Armor Class: Improves by +2

Attack: Attacks based on rear legs (such as rakes) are lost.

Special Attacks: Remain otherwise unchanged. However feats that wouldnt work underwater may be switched for soemthing more pertinent (for example, if using a wolf change its Improved Trip attack to Improved Intiative).

Special Qualities: Remain unchanged

Abilities: Remain unchanged

Skills: Remain unchanged

Environment: Becomes Aquatic (Warm aquatic if formerly a warm land, Cold Aquatic if formerly a cold land, etc.)

Challenge Rating:+0 (+1????)

Alignment: No change

Level Adjustment:+0
Had a play with your template whatcha think

Indian Keata

A race of fish-tailed Keteas some had the foreparts of lions, others of bears, wolves and rams. They come ashore at night to feed

Dire Bear (Ketea Indian ) ( Sample Ketea)

Large Magical Beast Aquatic

Hit Dice 12d10+51 (129 hp)

Initiative +1

Speed Land 10 swim 40 ft. (8 squares)

Armor Class 19 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +9 natural), touch 12, flat-footed 18

Base Attack/Grapple +9/+23

Attack Claw +19 melee (2d4+10)

Full Attack 2 claws +19 melee (2d4+10) and bite +13 melee (2d8+5)

Space/Reach 10 ft./5 ft.

Special Attacks Improved grab

Special Qualities Low-light vision, scent

Saves Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9

Abilities Str 31, Dex 13, Con 19, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10

Skills Listen +10, Spot +10, Swim +13

Feats Alertness, Endurance, Improved Intiative, Toughness, Weapon Focus (claw)

Environment Cold aquatic

Organization Solitary or pair

Challenge Rating 8

Treasure None

Alignment Always neutral

Advancement 13-16 HD (Large); 17-36 HD (Huge)

Level Adjustment-

Combat

A dire bear attacks by tearing at opponents with its claws.

Improved Grab (Ex)

To use this ability, a dire bear must hit with a claw attack. It can then attempt to start a grapple as a free action without provoking an attack of opportunity
Depending on what you think of this, I have a few more left to do. Sorry if it isn't that good, haven't made any monsters for a while. This Creature is from a legend in Australia, told by the ranchers

Yowie
Huge Aberration

Hit Dice: 18d8+36 (117 hp)
Initiative: +1 (+1 Dex)
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares), burrow 15 ft. (3 squares), climb 20 ft. (4 squares)
Armor Class: 16 (-2 size, +1 Dex, +7 natural), touch 9, flat-footed 15
Base Attack/Grapple: +13/+25
Attack: Bite +16 melee (2d6 +4)
Full Attack: Bite +16 melee (2d6 +4) and 2 claw +13 melee (1d8 +2) and tail +13 melee (2d4 +2)
Space/Reach: 15 ft./10 ft.
Special Attacks: Poison, trample
Special Qualities: Damage reduction 15/+2, darkvision 60ft., regeneration 1, tremorsense 30ft.
Saves: Fort +8, Ref +9, Will +12
Abilities: Str 19, Dex 12, Con 15, Int 4, Wis 12, Cha 7
Skills: Climb +11, Hide -7, Listen +10, Spot +10
Feats: Alertness,Improved Critical,Lightning Reflexes,Multiattack,Run,Track,Weapon Focus(Bite)

Environment: Warm plains Organization: Solitary
Challenge Rating: 14
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 19-36 HD (Huge); 37-54 HD (Gargantuan)

Mere skelatal remains are all that is left of the rancher's herd. The nightmare creature has come again to feed, eyes glowing in the dark, tail thrashing behind it and a long, sinuous tongue slipping in and out of its mouth, tasting the air for its next kill.

Yowie are the plague of any who raise cattle for a living. Their hunger is nigh-insatiable as the stride through warm plains, crushing anything foolish enoguh to get in their way. Their heads and tails are clearly reptilian, looking somewhat similar to a dark green skink's. Their bodies are much like those of an overly large ant, sharing the same, right green color but covered in thick scales like a lizard's. their eyes and tongues are an erie blood red. The whoel creature is some 20 ft. long.

Combat

Yowie love striking from ambush, running over their prey with powerful legs and then turning to mop up any survivors with their viscious claws and teath, often slaming creatures behind them with it's whip-like tail.

Poison (Ex): Anyone bitten by a Yowie must make a Fort save (DC 19) or take 1d6 points of Con damage. After 1 minute, the poison mixes with the blood to form an even deadlier poison, those who fail the second save (at the same save DC) take 2d6 points on Con damage.

Trample (Ex): As a full-round action, a Yowie can move up to twice its land speed and plow over opponents of medium-size or smaller dealing 2d4+6 points of damage. Characters can attempt Ref saves or Attacks of Oppertunity as normal. The save DC is 24.
Thanks man thats great!! I haven't got an ancient Australian section yet but I think it will go great on my modern section (which I'm really really working hard on right now) so I will post on your credit shortly

Cheers
Dire Bear Fishie. EEyikes. Might be nice to see looks on players faces tho

Should have other ketea up tomorrow. Had some rl problems today that got in the way.
Here's the rough draft.

Ketea
Large Dragon (Aquatic)
Hit Dice: 10d12+50 (170 hp)
Initiative:+0
Speed: 20 ft. (4 squares), swim 60 ft. (12 squares)
Armor Class: 19 (-1 Size, + 10 Natural), Touch 9, Flat Footed 19
Base Attack/Grapple:+ 10/+21
Attack: Bite + 16 melee (2d6+10/19-20)
Full Attack: Bite +16 melee (2d6+10/19-20)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved Grab, Swallow Whole
Special Qualities: Damage Reduction 5/Magic, Darkvision 60 ft., low light vision, Divine Protection, Growth
Saves:Fort +12, Ref +7, Will + 8
Abilities: Str 25, Dex 11, Con 21, Int 4, Wis 12, Cha 8
Skills: Intimidate + 8, Listen + 11, Spot +11, Swim +25
Feats: Weapon Focus (Bite), Improved Critical (Bite), Power Attack, Cleave
Environment: Any Aquatic
Organization: Solitary or Pair
Challenge Rating:7?
Treasure: Standard
Alignment: Neutral
Advancement: 11-20 HD (Large), 21-30 HD (Huge), 31-45 HD (Gargantuan), 46-75 HD (Colossal)
Level Adjustment: ---

Improved Grab (EX): The Ketea must hit with a bite attack to use this ability. It can then attempt to start a Grapple as a free action without provoking an attack of opportunity. If it wins the grapple check it establishes a hold, and can attempt to swallow the foe the next round.

Swallow Whole (EX): A Ketea can attempt to swallow a medium sized or smaller opponent by making a successful grapple check. Once inside the opponent takes 1d8+7 points of crushing damage per round, plus another 7 points of acid damage. A swallowed creature can cut its way out by using a light slashing or piercing weapon to deal x damage to its stomach (stomach AC 15). Once the creature exits muscular action closes the hole, and other swallowed opponents must cut their own way out. A large Ketea's stomach can hold 1 medium, 4 small, 16 tiny, 64 diminutive, or 256 fine opponents).

Divine Protection (Su): The Ketea has maximum hit points per die.

Growth: The older a Ketea gets the larger it gets. At Huge size its Damage Reduction increases to 10/Magic. At Gargantuan size it becomes 15/Magic. At Colossal size it becomes 20/Magic. Land Speed also decreases with size, becoming 10 ft at Huge, 5 ft at gargantuan, and 0 ft at Colossal.

Skills: A Ketea has a +8 Racial bonus to Swim checks to perform special actions or avoid a hazard. It can always choose to take 10 on a Swim check, even if distracted or endangered.It can use the run action while swimming, provided it swims in a straight line.

Options:

The above is the serpentine version. Possible options include a constriction attack and a fear aura.

The giant fish monster version would add blindsense while underwater, but have no land move.

The Dragon version would have a secondary claw attack.

Lemme know what you think. I wouldve done this earlier but the weekend has been pure hell.

Anyone have any idea how you figure teh amount of damage required to cut your way out of a creature thats swallowed you? I cant find it anywhere?
Sorry about the delay, getting wisdom teeth removed is no party. Anyhow, The complete Lambton Worm, from good old England...

Lambton Worm
Large Dragon (Aquatic)
IMAGE(http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk/legends/images/linlam.jpg)

Hit Dice: 10d12+40 (105 hp)
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares), swim 20 ft. (4 squares)
Armor Class: 19 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +9 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 18
Base Attack/Grapple: +10/+20
Attack: Bite +15 melee (1d8 +6)
Full Attack: Bite +15 melee (1d8 +6)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Constrict, improved grab
Special Qualities: Damage reduction 15/+1, darkvision 60ft., defoliate, dragon traits, low-light vision, regeneration, scent, amphibious
Saves: Fort +11, Ref +8, Will +8
Abilities: Str 22, Dex 13, Con 18, Int 8, Wis 13, Cha 10
Skills: Hide +12, Intimidate +10, Listen +11, Move Silently +11, Spot +11, Swim +16
Feats: Cleave,Dodge,Mobility,Spring Attack

Environment: Warm aquatic and hills
Organization: Solitary
Challenge Rating: 8
Alignment: Always chaotic evil
Advancement: 11-20 HD (Large); 21-30 HD (Huge)

As you pass through the forest all the water apears fetid and unlivable. Plants have withered and died, and a sickening stench fills the air. a slimy trail leads to the demon-beast, wraped lazily around a hill.

The Lambton Worm was a serpent-dragon caught by an impious fisherman. At first the hapless man thought it to be some sort of giant leech, but after looking into its cold, cruel eyes he decided to throw it down a well. From that point after he lived a changed man, but the spawn of his wickedness flourished and grew. It terrorized the town, killing anything it could find, twisting the landscape and making it unlivable. Knight after knight went to slay it, but no matter how many times they cut into it, the severed pieces reformed.

Hearing tales of a demon-serpent in his old town, a changed Lambton went into battle with a suit of spiked armor, taking the battle to a submerged worm. The tighter the serpent squeezed, the more the spikes cut into its flesh. Before it could regenerate, its severed parts were carried away by the current, supposidly never to be seen again. In a campaign, Lambton worms would be the spawn on the original, or even its severed parts grown into new creatures.

Combat
Lambton worms are no geniouses, they bite and try to squeeze the life out of anything fool enough to challenge them.

Constrict (Ex): Anything at least one size-catagory smaller than the Worm that is grappled automatically takes 1d8+9 points of damage as logn as it maintains a grapple.
Improved Grab (Ex): If a Lambton Worm can hit an opponent with its bite attack, it may automatically initiate a grapple as a free action.
Defoliate (Ex): The area surrounding a Lambton Worm is incapable of supporting life. this affects an area equal to 100ft times the creature's HD.
Regeneration (Ex): Lambton Worms can re-attach any severed part of its body instantly by pressing the two stumps together.
Amphibious (Ex): Lambton WOrms spend most of their time in the water but and survive on land indefinitely.

By the way, nice job Bhu on the ketea!
Thanks Dark!

Jolly Roger, will be working on Cerastes next if you like the Ketea.
Thanks guys these are all the dogs B**llocks (non english folk this means really good)

I'm sorry i've not been able to help out more but Im having some major problems at work (real world) so please bare with me

For the modern stuff I've been adding the whole downloadable D20 modern monsters to the site so its taking time(waiting to I finish to before I load the whole thing) for you other guys its when and where but I promise I will credit ect I'm just going though a arrrgh time right now( real world).

so please keep them coming ;)

And thank you again
Thanks guys these are all the dogs B**llocks (non english folk this means really good)

Bollocks means balls.

As in bad, or bullshot.

What are you smoking?
Bollocks means balls.

As in bad, or bullshot.

What are you smoking?

Wilopedia Say

Dog's bollocks

Based on the notion that a dog's bollocks must taste good, as they spend so much time licking them. Sometimes this is shortened to just "the dog's" or "the bollocks".

Although this is a recent term (the Online Etymology Dictionary dates it to 1989), its origins are obscure:

* etymologist Eric Partridge believes the term comes from the printers' mark of a colon and a dash;
* another theory suggests it is a spoonerism of 1950's Meccano sets called "box, deluxe", in much the same way that their "box, standard" set name was corrupted to "bog standard", although this etymology is anything but certain.

"The dog's bollocks" fits in with several rhyming reduplications of positive meaning that were popular during the 1920s ("the bee's knees," "the cat's pajamas"). More recent expressions that follow the same pattern are "the mutt's nuts" or "the dog's danglies". A further positive aspect of "the dog's bollocks" is derived from their prominence or notability, as in the expression "it sticks out like the dog's bollocks".

See also

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dogs+bollocks

Oh and yes I'm from London!

ps Tobacco
... I'm from britain, and THAT is not an in saying.

You need to get out more, instead of getting your phrases from the internet. :P
... I'm from britain, and THAT is not an in saying.

You need to get out more, instead of getting your phrases from the internet. :P

Depends where you live init ;)

How do you fink they got on the net man???? :D
The Beast
Large Monstrous Humanoid

Hit Dice: 8d8+24 (60 hp)
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares), climb 15 ft. (3 squares)
Armor Class: 16 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +6 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 15
Base Attack/Grapple: +8/+15
Attack: Tail Slap+10 melee (1d4 +3)
Full Attack: Tail Slap+10 melee (1d4 +3) and bite +8 melee (1d8 +1) and 2 claw +8 melee (1d6 +1)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./10 ft.
Special Attacks: Capture, improved grab, poison
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60ft., low-light vision, scent
Saves: Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +6
Abilities: Str 17, Dex 13, Con 15, Int 6, Wis 11, Cha 8
Skills: Climb +3, Hide -3, Jump +3, Listen +5, Move Silently +1, Spot +6
Feats: Multiattack,Run,Improved Toughness
Environment: Warm forests,marshes
Organization: Solitary
Challenge Rating: 5
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 9-16 HD (Large); 17-24 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: +5?

A monster more then 10 ft tall runs nimbly between the thick forest. Red scales gleam in the sunlight and its two tails whip wildly behind it. One ends in a noose while the other drips poison.

The Beast terrorized explorers to South America, dragging members off into the jungle to be devoured. It looks like an 11 ft. tall ogre covered in redish-orange scales with a mouth much wider then thought possible. The Beast hunts with its two tails, each very much adapt at helping it immobilize prey. Long hair flows down its back and threatening horns jut from its forehead like a bull's.

Combat

The Beast first strikes from hiding if it can with its noose-tail to entangle its foe, it then injects a poison into them. If faced with multiple opponents it will usually take one out and then retreat into the jungle to devour its prey, although it will return when it gets hungery again.

Capture (Ex): If The Beast can inititate a grapple with its noose-tail, it may also stap that same opponent with its poisoned tail as a free action on its next turn.
Improved Grab (Ex): If The Beast can hit an opponent with a tail slap, it may initiate a grapple as a free action.
Poison (Ex): Creatures hit with The Beast's poison tail must make a Fort save (DC 16) or take 1d6 Dex damage (both primary and secondary damage are the same).