Epic Duels

2287 posts / 0 new
Last post
Edit: Taeldrin Laesrash now runs the duels. The rules can be found in this post of mine, and are continued in the post beneath, by Taeldrin. If there is a conflict between the two, consider his as more important.

Seeing some troll's "challenge", I felt like creating some duels on an epic level. I was wondering which of you was interested.

Here's the rules:

ECL 30
Pure spellcasters are banned; this includes Psions, Wilders, Truenamers, Shadowcasters and Bards. I will think about Duskblades, but I can't guarantee anything yet.
The following books are allowed:
- Core
- XPH
- Epic Level Handbook
- The Complete Series
- Book of Exalted Deeds
- Frostburn
- Sandstorm
- Player's Handbook 2
- Tome of Magic (mostly for prestige classes, as well as binders)
- The Gates of Hell [Dicefreaks]

Other materials will be allowed on a case-by-case basis. In other words, ask permission.
Monsters may be used provided they don't emulate casting (such as naga & dragons). If they don't have a LA, they're probably not fit to be played and will hence be disallowed.
Items or classfeatures that allow flight or greater invisibility are banned.

You may use standard 32pt. point buy.
You may use the standard wealth for ECL 30, which is 4,300,000 gp.

Characters will be here for all to see.

Metagaming and aiming your character at a particular other character will not be tolerated.

Enjoy!
EDIT: All right, now that I run the duels, I'd like to expand upon the rules Witch presented. For the record, the Ranger, Paladin, Duskblade, and Psychic Warrior can be used, despite their limited spellcasting/manifesting. Also, the Complete Series refers to the first four books (Adventurer, Arcane, Divine, Warrior).

Additional Sourcebooks:
-Tome of Battle
-Tome of Magic (However, Shadowcasters and Truenamers are banned)
-Oriental Adventures
-Libris Mortis
-Draconomicon
-Complete Scoundrel
-Complete Mage
-Dragon Magic
-Arms and Equipment Guide
-Savage Species
-Races of Destiny
-Dungeonscape
-Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting
-Ebberon Campaign Setting
-Epic Insights (WotC web column)
-Unearthed Arcana, specifically: Alternate races, Racial Paragons, Alternate classes, and Item Familiars.

Rules or Materials Not Allowed
-Companions (Familiars, animals, or summoned help)
-True Strike in an item.
-Paragon template
-Greater Pseudonatural template
-Vertical flight
-Greater Invisibility (For more than 1 round)
-Nightsticks
-The ability of the Mace of Ruin

Custom Item Rules: Custom magic items are available on a case-by-case basis. I will look at an item and judge whether it can be used. Even then, use common sense people. A ring of feather fall that grants a +4 bonus to Reflex saves will likely be allowed, but an armor of the abyssal horde that grants DR 30/-, adds 6d6 fire damage to attacks, and has a continuous true seeing will get you chatised 'til your ears fall off.

For the purpose of multiple effects on magic items, treat all effects as different.

You will fight on this map. Someone starts on square B14, someone on Y14. The ceiling is 50 ft. high, and you can't go any lower under it than 20 ft.

Finally, post your characters here: http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=705711

Selah at Dicefreaks said this. These guys know a lot about epic-level play, so I thought I'd put it here. Makes sense, and I'll use it. This applies to magical items, mind you.
The following types of bonuses are approved for AC - armor, shield, insight, luck, morale, natural, and deflection.

The following types of bonuses are approved for saves - resistance, aligned (any one of sacred, profane, balanced, anarchic, or ordered - they don't stack with each other), insight, luck, morale, and competence.

Other bonuses are only possibly through class features, spells, etc. Not items.

And to add:

The following types of bonuses are allowed for attacks and damage-Aligned, competence (Attacks only), enhancement, insight, luck, and morale.

Other:

Just for the record, since people may overlook this, for 14,000 gp, your duelist can eat off a Heroes' Table (Stronghold Builder's Guide) for a Heroes' Feast effect during the duel.

We're not using massive damage rules. It's too much of a hassle, considering that many duelers can deal 50+ damage with one attack.

Epic mageduels? Hmm. Perhaps. I'm afraid such a fight would be boring, unless a -lot- of things would be specifically restricted or banned.

Gish will not be allowed here, excepting Psychic Warrior (and possibly Duskblade). If you are a BarbarianX/RangerY/Eldritch Knight Z, that won't be a problem either.

Duels will be held on this thread, or perhaps a newly created one.

Characters will be posted on this thread as well.
Ryujin Jakku, Iaijutsu Master
Human (Hummanoid)
Fighter 10/Iajutsu Master 15/Tempest 5
Hit Dice: 30d10+120(289)
Initiative: +21
Speed: 30ft
AC: 50(Base 10, Dex 8, Int 7, Cha 12, Armor 2, Enhancement 5, Tempest Defence 3), Touch 48, Flat Footed 17
Base Attack/Grapple: +25/+25
Attack: +48 Katana (1d10+10)
Full Attack: +52/+52/+47/+47/+42/+42/+37/+37
Space/Reach: 5ft./5ft.
Special Attacks: One Strike Two Cuts, Two Weapon Spring Attack, Spirit Strike 2/day, Echoes of the edge 2/day
Special Qualities: Canny Defense, Lightning Blade, Strike from the Void, Strike with no thought, Tempest Defence +3, Ambidexterity (-2/+0), Two-weapon versatility, DR 15/Adamantine
Saves: Fort +24, Ref +40, Will +21
Abilities: Str 20(+5), Dex 26(+8), Con 18(+4), Int 28(+7), Wis 20(+5), Cha 35(+12)
Skills: Iaijutusu Focus 33(68), Climb 33(38), Jump 33(38), Tumble 33(52), Intimidate 33(45), Balance 33(52)
Feats: Quick Draw (B), Iaijutsu Master, Weapon Proficiency (Katana) (B), Two Weapon Fighting (B), Weapon Focus (Katana), Improved Initiative (B), Improved Two Weapon Fighting, Oversized Two Weapon Fighting (B), Dodge, Mobility (B), Combat Expertise, Skill Focus (Iaijutsu Focus) (B), Greater Two Weapon Fighting, Spring Attack, Whirlwind Attack (B)
Epic Feats: Perfect Two Weapon Fighting, Epic Weapon Focus (Katana) (B), Improved Whirlwind Attack, Epic Skill Focus (Iaijutsu Focus), Epic Iaijutsu Focus
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Languages Known: Rokugan, Elvish, Gnomish, Dwarvish
Possessions: Belt Of Magnificence +6 (6*6*1000+6*6*1000*.75+6*6*1000*.5*4=135,000gp), The Eight Katanas of the Iaijutsu Master, Ryujin Jakku (Bloodfeeding, Fleshgrinding, Masterslaying, Vile Soulsteel Katana +5) (203,365gp*8=1,626,920gp), Animated Heavy Mithril Shield of Moderate Fortification +5 (101,020), Earring of Protection +5 (100,000gp, Unslotted Ring of Protection +5), Earring of Resistance +5 (50,000g, Unslotted Cloak of Resistance +5), Cube of Force (62,000gp), Lenses of True Seeing (528,000gp, 7*13*2000*2*2, Unslotted Continuous True Seeing), Earring of Mindblank 1/day (15*8*750/5*2=36,000gp), Earring of Iajutsu Competence +10 (10*10*200*2=40,000gp), Boots of Speed (12,000gp) 286,110gp
Expended Items: Tomes (All Abilitys +5 Inhereit) (825,000gp),

Before you stands a middle aged man with no armor on him to be seen, the only defensive item he seems to possess is a shield that hovers nearby and glistens in the morning sun. To his belt are strapped eight katanas, four on each side of his waist. He has a medium length grey beard, and is wearing several earrings. His hands are gloved and on each of them you can see a bright platinum ring. He is wearing a platinum circlet and has small lenses over his eyes.
Er, how would a Barbarian/ Ranger qualify for Eldritch Knight?

Anyway, here's my character. Two-Weapon Attack of Opportunity comes from Dragon #340, and lets you make an AoO with both your weapons. Can I use it?

Sempris the Speedy
N Male Elf Psychic Warrior 10/ Exotic Weapon Master 1/ PW 19

Str 26 (14 base + 2 level + 4 Manual of Gainful Exercise + 6 Belt of Giant Strength) (6 pts)
Dex 40 (16 base + 2 racial + 5 levels + 5 Manual of Quickness of Action+ 12 Gloves of Epic Dexterity) (10 pts)
Con 12 (14 base + -2 racial) (6 pts)
Int 10 (2 pts)
Wis 27 (16 base + 5 Tome of Understanding+ 6 Periapt) (10 pts)
Cha 8 (8 base) (0 pts)

Stats
Hit Points: 178 (4.5 average HP per HD, max at first level + 30 Constitution)
AC 43 (10 base + 15 Dex + 10 armor + 3 shield + 4 natural armor + 1 competence),
Touch 26, Flat 28
Init +19 (+15 Dexterity, +4 Imp. Initiative)
BAB +19 (+5 Epic), Grap +27
Speed 30 ft
Fort +32 (+13 base +5 Epic + 1 Constitution + 6 resistance + 6 insight + 1 competence), Ref +39 (+6 base + 5 Epic + 15 Dexterity + 6 resistance + 6 insight + 1 competence), Will + 32(+6 base + 5 Epic + 8 Wisdom + 6 resistance + 3 insight + 1 competence )

Attack
+40 Melee, +5 Keen Wounding Icy Burst Elven Thinblade, 1d6+1d6 cold+13+1 Con damage, 15-20/x2
Full Attack
+40/+35/+30/+40/+35/+30 Melee, +5 Keen Wounding Icy Burst Elven Thinblade, 1d6+1d6 cold+13+1 Con damage, 15-20/x2

Languages
Common
Elven

Skills
Craft: Weaponsmithing +5 (+4 ranks, +0 Intelligence, +1 competence)
Concentration +31 (+29 ranks, +1 Constitution, +1 competence)
Jump +42 (+33 ranks, +8 Strength, +1 competence)

Feats
1. Two-Weapon Fighting
PW. Weapon Finesse
PW. Imp. Weapon Familiarity
3. Weapon Focus (Elven Thinblade)
PW. Oversized Two-Weapon Fighting
6. Combat Expertise
PW. Dodge
9. Imp. Two-Weapon Fighting
PW. Combat Reflexes
12. Two-Weapon Defense
PW. Imp. Two-Weapon Defense
15. Greater Two-Weapon Fighting
PW. Greater Two-Weapon Defense
18. Robilar’s Gambit
PW. Imp. Trip
21. Perfect Two-Weapon Fighting
PW. Mobility
24. Epic Expanded Knowledge (Temporal Acceleration)
PW. Two-Weapon Attack of Opportunity
27. Spring Attack
PW. Two-Weapon Rend
30. Quicken Power

Elf Traits
-Medium Humanoid (Elf)
-Immunity to magical sleep and +2 to saves against enchantments
-Proficient with longsword, rapier, longbow, and shortbow
-+2 racial bonus to Search, Spot, and Listen checks
-Secret Door Sense

Classname Abilities
-Exotic Weapon Stunt: Trip Attack (You may make trip attacks with your non-light Exotic Melee weapon.)

Psionics
Power Points: 330
1st- Call Weaponry, Defensive Precognition, Offensive Precognition, Offensive Prescience, Thicken Skin, Vigor, Compression
2nd- Body Adjustment, Psionic Lion’s Charge, Hustle, Dissolving Weapon,
3rd- Dimension Slide, Empathic Feedback, Vampiric Blade
4th-Truevenom Weapon
5th-Oak Body, Psychofeedback,
6th-Inconstant Location, Dispelling Buffer, Personal Mind Blank. Breath of the Black Dragon, Temporal Acceleration

Magical Equipment
Cloak of Displacement, Minor
Vest of Defenses (+6 resistence bonus to saves, +6 insight)
Ring of Epic Psionics VII
Ring of Ironskin
Periapt of Wisdom +6
Belt of Giant Strength +6
Gloves of Epic Dexterity +12
Bracers of Armor +10
Skin of the Defender
Pale Green Ioun Stone
Manual of Quickness in Action +5 (Expended)
Tome of Understanding +5 (Expended)
Manual of Gainful Exercise +4 (Expended)

Cost of equipment: 3,181,600 gp.

The elf stands before you, his hands resting on the hilts of a pair of elaborately carved blades. He has fair skin that complements his short, silvery hair. He appears to be wearing no armor, merely a purplish tunic (Around which is wrappered a thick leather belt) and a cloak of shifting colors embroidered with glowing runes. His eyes hold a sort of deep resonance, like there is more to this warrior that meets the eye. His silence is only disturbed by the whirring of a small flying gem.
Will be changed
Crap, you stole my Dark Marshal of Bael idea ;D

I'll find another cool thing

Looking nice so far! Note to Druidic Shadowknight: while a standard marquis half-fiend might have blasphemy, yours will not. I wish to prevent things such as bumping of caster level to insta-kill creatures of your hit dice.
My two silver coins go on the Iaijitsu master, I've personally seen one in an epic duel and he was pretty frightening.
Ramaloke, I'm pretty sure OA wasn't allowed in the duels. Even if it is, how are you managing all those ability scores? (Characters are based on 32-pt. buy) And are custom items even okay?

Druidic Shadowknight, your character has too many HD. The Marquis Half-Fiend template grants a quarter of the parent fiend's HD to the recipient in addition to the LA. I'd suggest someone like Abigor, who'll give you only five racial HD.

Sorry to be so nitpicky, I just had to say it.
Sounds like fun. Let's see...

Trukk
Race - Half-Red Dragon Troll
Class - Barbarian 12, Fighter 4, Giant 6
Class/Racial Features - Darkvision 90ft., low-light vision, regeneration 5, scent, rend, immunity to fire, breath weapon, immune to sleep and paralysis, fast movement, illiteracy, rage 3/day, uncanny dodge, trap sense +3, improved uncanny dodge, DR 2/-, greater rage, indomitable will
Religion - Worships himself
Alignment - Chaotic Evil

HP - 630/630

AC - 14 (+9 natural, +3 Dex, -8 size)
Touch - 5
Flat Footed - 11

Initiative - +8 (+4 Dex, +4 Improved Initative)

Speed - 40ft., fly 40ft.

Str - 90 (base 16, +20 racial, +5 levels 4,8,12,16,20, +12 belt of giant strength, +5 manual, +32 colossal size)
Dex - 16 (base 14, +4 racial, -2 colossal size)
Con - 58 (base 16, +14 racial, +12 amulet of health, +4 manual, +12 colossal size)
Int - 6 (base 8, -2 racial)
Wis - 10 (base 10)
Cha - 6 (base 8, -2 racial)

Base Attack/Grapple - +20/+76

Attack - +2 Brilliant Greatsword of Speed +75 melee touch (8d6+62/17-20)
Full Attack - +2 Brilliant Greatsword of Speed +75/+75/+70/+65/+60 melee touch (8d6+62/17-20) and bite +55 melee (6d6+20)

Saves
Fortitude - +48 (+17 base, +7 resistance, +24 Con)
Reflex - +17 (+7 base, +7 resistance, +3 Dex)
Will - +14 (+7 base, +7 resistance

Skills
Jump +65 (+25 ranks, +40 Str)

Feats - Power Attack, Improved Power Attack, Weapon Focus: Greatsword, Improved Initiative, Cleave, Great Cleave, Improved Critical: Greatsword, Dire Charge, Overwhelming Critical: Greatsword, Devastating Critical: Greatsword

Possessions - Belt of Giant Strength +12, Amulet of Health +12, +2 brilliant greatsword of speed, ioun stone of enormosity (slotless item, continuous CL 19th giant size), cloak of resistance +7, 158,650gp
I have already been talking to Witch about allowing Oriental Adventures, my stats started out as

Base Inherent Age Enhancement Level<br /> Str: 10 15 14 20 20<br /> Dex: 16 21 20 26 26<br /> Con: 8 13 12 18 18<br /> Int: 16 21 22 28 28<br /> Wis: 8 13 14 20 20<br /> Cha: 16 21 22 28 35

As for custom items, nobody said I couldn't get them, and I didn't ask for anything too far out of reason. (If I wanted to I could have gotten +5 Profane, Sacred, Lucky, Competence etc to all of my saves and such)

-edit-
Yep, my stats are correct, look at you putting dirty seeds of doubt in my mind! :P

-edit2-
l33tNinja, you cant have that much str because you where already large size when you got Giant Size cast on you so you only gain 3 size increases (+24 Str +12 Con)
Ramaloke, I'm pretty sure OA wasn't allowed in the duels.

Other materials will be allowed on a case-by-case basis. In other words, ask permission.

It's a possibility I'll allow it, I'm going to read up on the class in a while and decide if I allow it. I'd suggest the next person who wishes to create a character with other materials asks permission before creating the character though, so you don't have the chance of having to do it all over again.

Thank you for pointing out the issues with the half-fiend, by the way.
I'd suggest the next person who wishes to create a character with other materials asks permission before creating the character though, so you don't have the chance of having to do it all over again.

Nah, I asked permission and then started working on it, and I'd been kicking around the idea in my head for some time, It needed to come out anyway :D
Sorry, Ramaloke. Now that I see the chart, I guess it's okay. Maybe I'm just jealous, since my character focuses on Dexterity. But as for custom items, you'll have to dictate the caster level, sine some will have CL-dependent effects.

1337Ninja-Don't forget the LA from both being a troll (Your character, that is) and a half-dragon. That's +8 LA.

EDIT-Never mind, I see you have that.
Hypothetically, if I choose a voidmind wartroll with 9 more class lvs, how is he supposed to be killed without spellcasting?

You can't kill him, but he is probably too weak to stand up to pure fighters anyways, the fight ends in a draw... :P
Hypothetically, if I choose a voidmind wartroll with 9 more class lvs, how is he supposed to be killed without spellcasting?

You can't kill him, but he is probably too weak to stand up to pure fighters anyways, the fight ends in a draw... :P

And in which of the proposed books is the Wartroll? ;)
And in which of the proposed books is the Wartroll?

Umm...say I made a photocopy of it and bound it together with my PHB... :P
Would Splitting Weapons from Champions of Ruin be allowed?
Also, Is LA byoff allowed?

Edit: Also, how about the EXP cost for the signiture weapon on the Kensai?
LA Buyoff is not allowed. I do not possess Champions of Ruin.
I may have missed it, but is this 3.0 or 3.5? Also, would bondleaf wrap restrict a monk's class features? If I recall correctly, there's no max Dex, and my DM houserules that it's compatible, but by the RAW I'm not sure how it works. I may have just been ignoring something staring directly into my face that would contradict this because of my love for this houserule. One last thing: is the Epic Vow of Poverty feat allowed? The one by WizO_Negathael? Yes, I realize that I cannot have bondleaf wrap and Vow of Poverty, these question are simply to help determine what I may come up with.
1337Ninja-Don't forget the LA from both being a troll (Your character, that is) and a half-dragon. That's +8 LA.

He has 16 class levels and six racial hit dice. The eight missing levels are due to LA.
I may have missed it, but is this 3.0 or 3.5? Also, would bondleaf wrap restrict a monk's class features? If I recall correctly, there's no max Dex, and my DM houserules that it's compatible, but by the RAW I'm not sure how it works. I may have just been ignoring something staring directly into my face that would contradict this because of my love for this houserule. One last thing: is the Epic Vow of Poverty feat allowed? The one by WizO_Negathael? Yes, I realize that I cannot have bondleaf wrap and Vow of Poverty, these question are simply to help determine what I may come up with.

It's 3.5.
I'll check on the feat and let you know.

Edit: Also, how about the EXP cost for the signiture weapon on the Kensai?

You have enough xp for ECL 30. Spend it as you wish.
Well, we've got four complete builds. Any chance of starting the duels soon?
Since I still need to review Ramaloke's classes, and the half-fiend has some issues, the duels will start with Taeldrin vs 1337Ninja.

Roll for initiative.

You have one round of actions before any moving or harming of the opponent may occur.

You will be dueling here: http://www.colugo.org/jmcmurra/SRD/exodusMapsCrossroadsRiver.html

W13, W14, X13, X14 is the starting location for 1337Ninja, since he's large.

A14 is the starting location for Taeldrin.

For things your opponent cannot know, PM me.
l33tNinja's strength and constitution are still off. Let me fill it out for you.

Base Racial Level Enhancement Inherent Size<br /> Str - 82 (16 +12 +05 +12 +05 +32)<br /> Dex - 16 (14 +04 +00 -02)<br /> Con - 54 (16 +10 +00 +12 +04 +12)<br /> Int - 06 (08 -02 )<br /> Wis - 10 (10 )<br /> Cha - 06 (08 -02 )

Also, your HP are off, you should have 622 (with the new con score factored in, you probrably forgot to make your giant HD d10s because of the Half Dragon increase), you lost 8 str and 4 con because you started out as a giant size creature, and Giant Size the spell only raises you to colossal and no further, you where thinking that all of the modifer from troll came from racial but infact 8str and 4con where size mods from being giant so thats why your off. You only have 12 Racial Str (4 from troll, 8 from half dragon), and 10 Racial Con (8 from troll, 2 from half dragon).
Wait - I just checked closer. Where the hell is that item from? I did not nor will approve a slotless item that grants a continual giant size. Show me its origins, or it is declined.

Ramaloke, take his spot in the duel please.
Since it's not a tournament, but rather some friendly duels first, and your character seems mechanically correct, your character is approved.

You will be starting on W14.
The item is based on the Giant Size spell from Complete Arcane, page 109, I dont know how he made it a continuous effect as the spell only lasts 1 minute...

Ryujin Jakku steps onto the battlefield, head held high. He smiles, eagerly awaiting the chance to test his strength against another.

Initiative (1d20+21=26)

Free: Declare Dodge opponent as Sempris the Speedy
Free: Activate Boots of Speed
Current AC is 52. My Reflex save has been upped to 41.

Rujin Jakku focuses on Sempris, clicks his heals together, a fain hum comes over him.
Raishuu!
Sempris walks onto the battlefield, his hands on his swords. His expression holds a hint of excitement as he prepares to fight.
Initiative (1d20+19=28)

Free Action: Declare Ryujin Jakku as target of Dodge
Swift Action: Spend 30 PP on Defensive Precognition, gaining a +9 insight bonus to AC and saves. This will last 29 minutes.
Standard Action: Spend 28 PP on Offensive Precognition, gaining a +10 insight bonus to attack rolls. This will last 29 minutes.
Move Action: Draw both Elven Thinblades.

Sempris smiles as he begins to anticipate the weave and flow of combat.

Current AC is 53
Current saves are Fort: +38
Ref: +45
Will: +38
Current bonus to hit is +50/+45/+40/+50/+45/+40
Current Power Points are: 272
Okay:

Taeldrin goes first, real rounds begin.
Sempris slowly walks around the pillar. He doesn't seem to be doing anything asides from focusing intently.

Move Action: Walk 30 ft. to D11.
Standard Action: Spend 21 PP to manifest Inconstant Location. This will last for 20 rounds.

Current Power Points are 251.
Do you mean D11 because U11 is on my side of the map, certainly not 30ft from your starting location. You started out at A14 and I started out at W14.
Edited. Thanks for pointing that out.
Ryujin Jakku smiles as the battle gets off the ground, and places his hand over the Hilt of one of his eight katanas, his fingers twitching, aching for the glorius movement of the strike.

Move Action: Move 60ft to Q16.
You only have 12 Racial Str (4 from troll, 8 from half dragon), and 10 Racial Con (8 from troll, 2 from half dragon).

Trolls have +12 racial Str and Con.

Wait - I just checked closer. Where the hell is that item from? I did not nor will approve a slotless item that grants a continual giant size. Show me its origins, or it is declined.

Ah, okay. Custom items using the costs in the back of the DMG aren't allowed. I'll think of something else to spend it on, then.

Trukk
Race - Half-Red Dragon Troll
Class - Barbarian 12, Fighter 4, Giant 6
Class/Racial Features - Darkvision 90ft., low-light vision, regeneration 5, scent, rend, immunity to fire, breath weapon, immune to sleep and paralysis, fast movement, illiteracy, rage 3/day, uncanny dodge, trap sense +3, improved uncanny dodge, DR 2/-, greater rage, indomitable will
Religion - Worships himself
Alignment - Chaotic Evil

HP - 504/504

AC - 25 (+9 natural, +7 Dex, -1 size)
Touch - 16
Flat Footed - 18

Initiative - +11 (+7 Dex, +4 Improved Initative)

Speed - 80ft., fly 80ft.

Str - 58 (base 16, +20 racial, +5 levels 4,8,12,16,20, +12 belt of giant strength, +5 manual)
Dex - 24 (base 14, +4 racial, +6 boots)
Con - 46 (base 16, +14 racial, +12 amulet of health, +4 manual)
Int - 6 (base 8, -2 racial)
Wis - 10 (base 10)
Cha - 6 (base 8, -2 racial)

Base Attack/Grapple - +20/+48

Attack - +2 Brilliant Greatsword of Speed +60 melee touch (3d6+46/17-20) or +1 brilliant composite longbow (+24 Str bonus) +28 ranged touch (1d8+25/19-20 x3)
Full Attack - +2 Brilliant Greatsword of Speed +60/+60/+55/+50/+45 melee touch (3d6+46/17-20) and bite +39 melee (1d6+12) or +1 brilliant composite longbow (+24 Str bonus) +28/+23/+18/+13 ranged touch (2d6+25/19-20 x3)

Saves
Fortitude - +43 (+17 base, +7 resistance, +18 Con, +1 ioun stone)
Reflex - +18 (+7 base, +7 resistance, +3 Dex, +1 ioun stone)
Will - +15 (+7 base, +7 resistance, +1 ioun stone)

Skills
Jump +70 (+25 ranks, +24 Str, +20 boots, +1 ioun stone)

Feats - Power Attack, Weapon Focus: Greatsword, Improved Initiative, Cleave, Great Cleave, Improved Critical: Greatsword, Weapon Focus: Longbow, Improved Critical: Longbow, Leap Attack, Overwhelming Critical: Greatsword

Possessions - Belt of Giant Strength +12, Amulet of Health +12, +2 brilliant greatsword of speed, cloak of resistance +7, boots of swiftness, ring of invisibility, ring of freedom of movement, pale green ioun stone, iridescent ioun stone, 7,850gp
Listen, 8 of that strength comes from them being large, its not racial its size. Same thing with the con. Its practically the same as racial because you Still get the extra +8 Str, and +4 Con, but its type is Size not racial.
Trolls As Characters

Troll characters possess the following racial traits.

But it doesn't really matter, as either way it works out to be the same score.
Stupid WoTC and their Laziness :P
Ah, okay. Custom items using the costs in the back of the DMG aren't allowed. I'll think of something else to spend it on, then.

I do not ban them in general - I ban certain ones of them that are obviously underpriced.
Bad post. Sorry.
With a flash, Sempris vanshes for a moment, then reforms elsewhere on the battlefield. He stands and waits for his foe to advance.

Swift Action: Inconstant Location teleport to G12.
Full-round: Gain psionic focus. Concentration (1d20+31=41)
What exactly do you mean by full casters?
Sign In to post comments