The Monster Request Thread

1317 posts / 0 new
Last post
About a year back, there was a thread where people could request advanced monsters or monsters with class levels. Such a thread was an invaluable tool, but it sadly died. However, I have decided to start it up again.

If anyone wants an advanced monster or a monster with class levels, feel free to post a request. To make it easier on me, if the monster and/or class is found outside the Core Rulebooks, please inform me of the source.

Anyone who is willing to assist me in statting up the monsters are welcome to do so.

Note: I use 3.5 for monsters. If you wish me to stat a monster using 3.0, please inform me of such. Keep in mind that 3.0 will take longer, as the monster rules from then were a real pain in the ass.

Edit: If you request anything with class levels, inform us of the number of levels you want it to have.

Edit two: This thread is for requesting advanced, templated, and/or classed monsters, not entirely new ones.

Edit three: The books that I have are:

Player's Handbook
Monster Manual
Dungeon Master's Guide
Monster Manual II
Fiend Folio
Tome & Blood
Sword & Fist
Song & Silence
Masters of the Wild
Defenders of the Faith
Manual of the Planes
Deities & Demigods
Draconomicon
Libris Mortis
Frostburn
Epic Level Handbook
Oriental Adventures
Expanded Psionics Handbook
Monster Manual III
Libris Mortis
Lords of Madness
Heroes of Horror
Sandstorm

Yet Another Edit: In case you're too lazy to scroll down, this link will take you to the index.
I'd like to see some Chimeric monsters generated.
I'd like to see some Chimeric monsters generated.

Two things:

1. You'll need to be a bit more specific.
2. Unless the template was completely overhauled in the update booklet, it's going to take me several days just to get a working creature out of it. The chimeric template is far too wonky to make this an easy task.
Were you to make a Poison dusk liazardfolk (MM3 pg.96) Wizard. I would be extremly glad for it, i have been meaning to getting around to making one, but unfortunatly have not had enough spare time to get around to it, hell even now on the internet im busy as a beaver.
Sadly I don't have the MM3. If I happen to get it, I'll make the Wizard.
AH ic, well my thanks to you neways, im sure ill get around to it neways, theyre still a few months from encountering him neways.
Actually, you may still be of great help to me, were you to come up with a greater iron golem with max HD, a tail attack and some sort of way to sput acid, i would greatly apreciate this, since its lair is going to be encounter serveral weeks from now, and my schedule permits little to no free time as it is.
How about a fully advnaced to the max Chimera. I have need of a Grandpappy CHimera for a roost of them the players will fight.

Dragon head color can be anything but white (they just did the white dragon thing).

Take it to the MAX!

My Homebrew Website: www.freewebs.com/thyatia/

"It was a great tactic, and our GM applauded us. Sadly the Werewolf burst free in only two rounds, and killed everyone but the Sorceress who teleported away with only one arm." - Tetsuoh

"Having absolutely no ranks in any knowledges, my beloved Ric Flair based monk/rogue took off running immediately and attempted suicide by jumping off the bridge we were fighting on." - spitewrathhatred

"He asked me how old my character was (I said 82), and then rolled what his maximum age was. Because the number he rolled was less than what I had said, he informed me that my Bard was dead, and that I needed to make a new character." - King_of_the_Pudding

As advancing a creature is simpler than giving one new abilities, I'll do the chimera first.

Advanced Chimera
Huge Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 27d10+162 (310 hp)
Initiative: +5
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares), fly 50 ft. (poor)
Armor Class: 24 (-2 size, +1 Dex, +15 natural)
Base Attack/Grapple: +27/+44
Attack: Bite +34 melee (3d6+9)
Full Attack: Bite +34 melee (3d6+9) and bite +34 melee (2d6+9) and gore +34 melee (2d6+9) and 2 claws +34 melee (1d8+4)
Space/Reach: 15 ft./10 ft.
Special Attacks: Breath weapon
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision, scent
Saves: Fort +21, Ref +16, Will +13
Abilities: Str 28, Dex 12, Con 22, Int 4, Wis 14, Cha 10
Skills: Hide +3*, Listen +16, Spot +16
Feats: Alertness, Hover, Improved Initiative, Improved Multiattack (see Draconomicon), Improved Natural Armor (X3), Iron Will, Multiattack, Power Attack
Environment: Temperate hills
Organization: Solitary, pride (3-5), or flight (6-13)
Challenge Rating: 14
Treasure: Standard
Alignment: Usually chaotic evil
Advancement: -

This chimera has the head of a red dragon. (I'm a sucker for old school chimeras.)

Breath Weapon (Su): Once every 1d4 rounds, a chimera may breath a 20 foot cone of fire that deals 3d8 points of fire damage, and allows a DC 29 Reflex save for half damage. The save DC is Constitution-based.
Skills: See 3.5 MM, page 34.

Note on the damage: By the 3.5 MM, it appears that the three attacks from a chimera's heads are all treated as primary attacks. I have treated them as such in this stat block.
I didn't think the CR changed when you advanced the creatures. DId they change that for 3.5? It makes a lot more sense.

Nice! Thanks

:B

"It was a great tactic, and our GM applauded us. Sadly the Werewolf burst free in only two rounds, and killed everyone but the Sorceress who teleported away with only one arm." - Tetsuoh

"Having absolutely no ranks in any knowledges, my beloved Ric Flair based monk/rogue took off running immediately and attempted suicide by jumping off the bridge we were fighting on." - spitewrathhatred

"He asked me how old my character was (I said 82), and then rolled what his maximum age was. Because the number he rolled was less than what I had said, he informed me that my Bard was dead, and that I needed to make a new character." - King_of_the_Pudding

I didn't think the CR changed when you advanced the creatures. DId they change that for 3.5? It makes a lot more sense.

Nice! Thanks

:B

CR always increased from advancement. 3.5 just made it more logical. No more 13 Hit Dice increase resulting in the same CR increase as 2 levels of Fighter, as happened with the Pit Fiend in 3.0.
Yes, I'd like a Corrupt(BoVD) Elder Fire Elemental with maximum HD, please.
Sorry, don't have the BoVD. Probably should post what books I have.

Player's Handbook
Monster Manual
Dungeon Master's Guide
Monster Manual II
Fiend Folio
Tome & Blood
Sword & Fist
Song & Silence
Masters of the Wild
Defenders of the Faith
Manual of the Planes
Deities & Demigods
Draconomicon
Libris Mortis
Frostburn
Epic Level Handbook
Oriental Adventures
Expanded Psionics Handbook

Edit: Just got the MMIII. How many levels of Wizard do you want the poison dusk lizardfolk to have, Hedstrong?
Wow, that's crappy luck that the two book requests have been ones that are not in you sizeable library.

could we please see some new lycanthropes, such as were badger, were lion or were eagale (or owl might be a better choice).
Pretty please?
Tharivol
Or could you write up or tell me where the Dire animal template is?
Tharivol
Or could you write up or tell me where the Dire animal template is?
Tharivol

There is no Dire template. Some people have made unofficial Dire templates, but most of them aren't very good.

could we please see some new lycanthropes, such as were badger, were lion or were eagale (or owl might be a better choice).
Pretty please?
Tharivol

You'll have to be more specific than that. Name the lycanthrope you want, and I'll see if I can make them. I don't have all the time in the world, so I'll be less likely to do vague requests.
Ok then could you please write up the stats for a were lion?
Please,
Tharivol
Yes. A few new lycanthropes would be much helpful. I am in need of a were-sheep, a were-camel, and a were-horse. Yes, I know that is very strange, but I have a few evil DM plans for them. I do appreciate you effort. Please don't think your work isn't.

Also, could you include your method of converting animals into a lycanthrope template? That would help a few people out so you won't work yourself to death with tons of requests. Thanks again.

Nidae
Also, could you include your method of converting animals into a lycanthrope template? That would help a few people out so you won't work yourself to death with tons of requests. Thanks again.

I'll work on the lycanthropes.

As to the method of converting animals into a lycanthrope template, the rules for that are in the MM.
Thank you again for taking time to work on those. Alos for informing me of the location of the lycanthrope template information. Didn't know it was in the MM. Sadly, the copy I own is in .pdf format on a computer with an IDE channel gone bad. I cannot access it at the moment. Since there is already a method avaiable, I will use it in the future. And again, thank you for your help.

Nidae
Yes, I'd like a Corrupt(BoVD) Elder Fire Elemental with maximum HD, please.

Let's see what I can whip up...

Corrupt Elder Fire Elemental
Huge Elemental [ fire] [extraplanar]
Hit Dice: 48d8+288 (504 hp)
Initiative: +14
Speed: 60 ft.
Armor Class: 34 (-2 size, +10 dexterity, +16 natural) touch 18, flat foot 24
Base Attack/Grapple: +36/+51
Attack: Slam +44 melee (2d10+9, plus 20 vile, 19-20/x2)
Full Attack: 2 Slams +44/+39/+34/+29 melee (2d10+9, plus 20 vile, 19-20/x2)
Space/Reach: 15 ft. / 15 ft.
Special Attacks: Burn, Disruptive Attack, Enhanced Power
Special Qualities: Fast Healing 10, DR 10/-, Darkvision 60 ft., elemental traits, immune to fire, vulnerable to cold.
Saves: Fort +24, Ref +38, Will +17
Abilities: Str 29, Dex 31, Con 22, Int 6, Wis 9, Cha 9
Skills: Listen +52, Spot +52
Feats: Alertness, Awesome Blow, Blind-fight, Combat Reflexes, Dodge, Improved Bull Rush, Improved Intiative(B), Improved Rapidstrike (Draconomicon), Great Fortitude, Improved Critical (slam), Improved Sunder, Iron Will, Mobility, Power Attack, Rapidstrike (Draconomicon), Spring Attack, Stand Still (XPH), Weapon Finesse (B), Weapon Focus (slam)
Environment: Any land or underground
Organization: Solitary
Challenge Rating: 20
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always Evil

Burn: Creatures hit by the slam attack must roll a Reflex saving throw (DC 44) or catch fire and burn for 1d4 rounds.

Disruptive Attack: when touching uncorrputed, living, corporeal nonoutsiders, any attack deals an additioal 20 Vile damage.

Enhanced Power: The save DCs of all the creature's special attacks are increased by +4. (this has already been factored into the above special attack)

(the Corrupt Template also provided DR. However, that DR was both 3.0 DR with no conversion guide, and also happened to be equal to or less than the elemental's existing unbeatable DR)
Actually, you may still be of great help to me, were you to come up with a greater iron golem with max HD, a tail attack and some sort of way to sput acid, i would greatly apreciate this, since its lair is going to be encounter serveral weeks from now, and my schedule permits little to no free time as it is.

This one seems to have gotten overlooked in the recent Lyconthrapy requests, and I'll tackle it, but I don't see a Greater Iron Golem; I do see a Greater Stone Golem, though that seems to just be a Stone Golem with Max HD. Do you just want an Iron Golem with max HD (45) plus the attacks you described? I'll get to work on that for you.
Here's my crack at a Maxed Iron Golem, with some modified abilities. The Breath Weapon was turned into a cone of acid, and the golem gained a tail slap (based on the Giant Crocodile tail slap) as per request:

------------------------------

Greater Iron Golem
Huge Construct
Hit Dice: 54d10+40 (337 HP)
Initiative: -2 (-2 Size)
Speed: 20'
AC: 31 (-2 size, -1 Dex, +24 natural)
BAB: +40
Attack: Slam +55 (+40 BAB, +15 Str) melee (4d8+15 damage) or Tail Slap +55 (+40 BAB, +15 Str) melee (2d12+15 damage)
Space/Reach: 15'/15'
Special Attacks: Breath Weapon
Special Qualities: Construct traits, damage reduction 15/adamantine, darkvision 60 ft., immunity to magic, low-light vision
Saves: Fort. +18, Ref. +15, Will +18
Abilities: Str 41 (+15), Dex 7 (-2), Con 0, Int 0, Wis 11 (+0), Chr 1 (-5)
Skills: -
Feats: -
Environment: Any
Organization: Solitary or Gang (2-4)
CR: 18
Alignment: Always Neutral

This golem has a humanoid body made from iron. An iron golem can be fashioned in any manner, just like a stone golem, although it almost always displays armor of some sort. Its features are much smoother than those of a stone golem. Iron golems sometimes carry a short sword in one hand. An iron golem is 24 feet tall and weighs about 80,000 pounds. An iron golem cannot speak or make any vocal noise, nor does it have any distinguishable odor. It moves with a ponderous but smooth gait. Each step causes the floor to tremble unless it is on a thick, solid foundation.

Combat
Breath Weapon (Su): 30' Cone, deals 4d4 acid damage. Free action every 1d4+1 rounds.

Immunity to Magic (Ex): An iron golem is immune to any spell or spell-like ability that allows spell resistance. In addition, certain spells and effects function differently against the creature, as noted below.

A magical attack that deals electricity damage slows an iron golem (as the slow spell) for 3 rounds, with no saving throw.

A magical attack that deals fire damage breaks any slow effect on the golem and heals 1 point of damage for each 3 points of damage the attack would otherwise deal. If the amount of healing would cause the golem to exceed its full normal hit points, it gains any excess as temporary hit points. For example, an iron golem hit by a fireball gains back 6 hit points if the damage total is 18 points. An iron golem gets no saving throw against fire effects.

An iron golem is affected normally by rust attacks, such as that of a rust monster or a rusting grasp spell.

Construction
An iron golem’s body is sculpted from 81,000 pounds of pure iron, smelted with rare tinctures and admixtures costing at least 20,000 gp. Assembling the body requires a DC 20 Craft (armorsmithing) check or a DC 20 Craft (weaponsmithing) check.

CL 16th; Craft Construct, cloudkill, geas/quest, limited wish, polymorph any object, caster must be at least 16th level; Price 322,000 gp; Cost 175,000 gp + 11,500 XP.
dok: Many, many thanks. This critter is now being used as the ruler of its own abyssal layer.
:fight!: Creature Index
The various creatures are found on the listed pages of this thread.

Page 1
CR14 Advanced Chimera
CR18 Greater Iron Golem
CR20 Corrupt Elder Fire Elemental

Page 2
CR1 Lesser Pixie (nixie modifications, no full stats)
CR1 Orangutan
CR5 Poison Dusk Mage (poison dusk lizardfolk wizard 5)
CR9 Thorn Rogue (thorn rogue 5)
CR16 Werewolf Elven Paladin (elf natural werewolf paladin 14)

Page 3
CR— Weresheep (lycanthrope template modifications, no full stats)
CR3 Advanced Blink Bunny of Legend (monster of legend al-mi’raj)
CR8 Advanced Will-O’-Wisp
CR11 Advanced Corrupted Will-O’-Wisp
CR12 Shadowdusk Lizardfolk (shadow, half-black dragon poison dusk lizardfolk monk 9)
CR19 Werewolf Necromancer (human natural werewolf necromancer 16)
CR30 Penitent Balor Paladin (penitent fiend balor paladin 20)
CR70 Thurazzaundian (tauric pit fiend/red great wyrm vampire lifedrinker 10/mortal hunter 10/souldrinker 10/warrior of darkness 10)

Page 4
CR2 Werebadger Gnome Warrior 1
CR11 Thorn Stalker (Rogue 4/Ranger 3)

Page 5
CR13 Reduced Blue Slaad Bard 2/Master of the Unseen Hand 5

Page 6
CR3 Werehorse Human Commoner 1
CR22 Paragon Cloaker Lord
CR35 Elder Titan Wordbearer 5

Page 7
CR1/2 Tunnel Creeper Warrior 1
CR1 Kobold Wizard 1
CR12 Pyro Hydraga
CR16 Yuan-Titan

Page 8
CR4 Kercpa Druid 3
CR8 Living Fireball
CR12 Awaken Celestial Dire Lion, Risen Martyr 4
CR13 Living Plane Shift
CR14 (Large) Advanced Air Drake
CR15 Cerebrilith Psion (Egoist) 10
CR19 Living Disjunction

Page 9
CR6 Bone Human Psion (Shaper) 5
CR18 Half-Fiend Darkstalker Adept 9/Psychic Warrior 6
CR23 Beholder Swashbuckler 5/Beholder Mage 5
CR23 Advanced Gynosphinx Sorcerer 20
CR35 Elder Brain Psion Uncarnate 10

Page 10
CR12 Advanced Caller In Darkness
CR17 Darfellan Cleric 17
CR33 Saint Human Rogue 4/Illusionist 6/Arcane Trickster 20/Shadowdancer 1

Page 11
CR1 Cuteosphinx (Tiny, Weakened Gynosphinx)
CR7 Mummy Cleric 5
CR10 Incarnate Mithral Golem
CR10 Half-Fang Dragon Tyrannosaurus
CR11 Troll Cleric 9
CR16 Paragon Human Monk 1
CR17 Paragon Human Monk 2
CR18 Paragon Human Monk 3
CR18 Shadow Banshee
CR20 Paragon Human Monk 5
CR25 Paragon Human Monk 10

Page 12
CR3 Were-Owl Halfling Warrior 1
CR4 Were-Lion Human Warrior 1 (missing skills)
CR9 Succubus Rogue 2
CR61 Xill Mastriar (pseudonatural paragon half-fiend advanced invisible stalker Rogue 10/Void Incarnate 10)

Page 13
CR4 Were-Dienonychus Lizardfolk
CR13 Aasimar Aristocrat 7/Fighter 2/Blackguard 5 and his Fiendish Heavy Warhorse Mount

Page 14
CR9 Half-Green Dragon Elephant
CR13 Half-Fiend Adult White Dragon
CR16 Advanced Nishruu

Page 15
CR1 Fiendish Leech Swarm
CR15 Advanced Chain Devil Fighter 6
CR28 Advanced Half-Red Dragon Balor

Page 16
CR18 Advanced Blightspawned Awakened Dire Tiger
CR20 Fiendish 5-Headed Adult Red Dragon
CR25 Nimblewright Swashbuckler 3/Fighter 8/Duelist 7

Page 17
CR4 Warbeast Lion
CR10 Tauric Armand/Chelicera Monk 4
CR11 4-Headed Fire-Breathing Half-Fire Troll
CR13 Succubus Cleric 1/Fiend of Corruption 5
CR13 Titanic Penguin
CR16 Mindflayer Monk 12
CR16 Mindflayer Monk 2/Psionic Fist 10
CR22 Vampire Elf Monk 20

Page 18
CR13 Mohrg Cleric 10
CR15 Juvenile Tayellah
CR12 Half-Illithid Insectile Cloud Giant
CR11 Corrupted Feral Yuan-ti Abomination [Incomplete]
CR10 2-Headed Pyro- Half-White Dragon Displacer Beast
CR10 Thri-Kreen Totemist 9

Page 19
CR3 Anthromorphic Megaloceros
CR3 Tauric Halfling-Cougar
CR4 Tauric Halfling-Cougar Cleric 3
CR11 Advanced Babau Shadowdancer 2
CR15 3-Headed Legendary Advanced Wolf
CR15 3-Headed Half-Fiend Worg of Legend
CR22 Banelar Wizard 12

Page 20
CR28 Half-Force Dragon Advanced Invisible Stalker Rogue 10/Assassin 5
CR30 3-Headed Great Wyrm Red Dragon
CR40 Customised Pit Fiend Sorcerer 25

Page 21
CR3 Were-Toad Gnome Warrior 1

Page 22
CR10 Mummified Incarnate Marut
CR28 Drow Wizard 10/Cleric 5/Archmage 5
CR17 Dracolich Half-Fang Dragon Tauric Gargoyle-Manticore Sorcerer 10

Page 23
CR11 Advanced Half-Fiend Awakened Dire Vulture
CR18 Awakened Dire Bear Druid 9
CR18 Advanced Steel Predator
CR19 Entropic Reaper Fighter 1/Warlock 12
CR20 Advanced Marut

Page 24
CR1/6 Tiny Skeletal Spider
CR1 Fiendish Spider Swarm
CR6 Insectile Drow Rogue 5
CR12 Drow Cleric 11
CR18 Drow Cleric 17
CR19 4-Armed Advanced Bone Devil
CR24 Awakened Advanced, Half-Celestial Roc

Page 25
CR9 Awakened Dire Puma Half Brass Dragon Fighter 2
CR14 Medusa Archivist 10

Page 26
CR8 Advanced Fiendish Preying Mantis
CR10 Awakened Megaraptor Ranger 3
CR10 Awakened Megaraptor Cleric 3
CR11 Awakened Megaraptor Sorcerer 4
CR14-15 Advanced, Corrupted, 4-headed, Half-Dragon (black) Rust Monster

Page 27
CR6 Were-Snake (Constrictor), Half-Orc Fighter 3
CR10 Fiendish Dire Tiger
CR21 Advanced Fiendish Grey Jester, Rogue 4/Assassin 10
CR13 Rakshasa Sorcerer 3

Page 28
CR2 Gnoll Druid 2
CR5 Spellwarped Fiendish Monsterous Scorpion
CR21 Ogre Mage Wizard 13/Archmage 3

Page 29
CR3 Snow Goblin Warrior 6
CR5 Snow Goblin Cleric 5
CR12 Half-Red Dragon Troglodyte Fighter 9
CR15 Mummified Incarnate Marut Cleric 1/Blackguard 2/Tomb Warden 3
CR25 Awakened Advanced Roc Druid 20
CR30 Great Wyrm Styx Dragon Cleric 1/Wavekeeper 7
I might be able to help, since I have most of the books. But is posting advanced monster stats using creature/template from non-SRD books against the COC?

I'm not sure. If anyone knows how to get an answer to this question, do so. For now, we should probably stick to the SRD. Feats from outside sources are allowed under the SRD, as long as we don't give prerequisites and such.

Edit: As long as we don't give out flavor and only post things that have changed from advancement, templates, and/or class levels, I think that this would fall under the fair use clause of the copyrights.
I'm not sure if you have races of the wild, but i'm trying to look for the template for a raptoran. i'm just wondering if someone could post it for me.

thanks
I'm not sure if you have races of the wild, but i'm trying to look for the template for a raptoran. i'm just wondering if someone could post it for me.

thanks

Raptoran is not a template. It is a race. Even if it was a template, posting it would be a violation of the CoC.
Have a question about monster creation.

When figuring out hit points, how do you figure the +*whatever* in HD row? i.e. 10d10+10.

Is it the CON mod x HD? If so, then how did you come up with 54d10+40? It doesn't have a CON score. I'm not saying you're wrong because I'm not sure if I am. I'm just curious how you figured that out. That's all.

Nidae

When figuring out hit points, how do you figure the +*whatever* in HD row? i.e. 10d10+10.

Is it the CON mod x HD? If so, then how did you come up with 54d10+40? It doesn't have a CON score. I'm not saying you're wrong because I'm not sure if I am. I'm just curious how you figured that out. That's all.

Nidae

The formula is
(Con mod x HD) + other bonus hit points.

A Construct has no Constitution modifier. But Constructs do gain bonus hit points based on size. (see: Construct Type) Since this was a Huge construct, it gains +40 hit points.

If the Construct had the Toughness feat, it would have 54d10+43 hit points.
Well holy crap. *grumbles* I've got some constructs that need upgrading.

Thank you Dok. Much appreciated. :D *hugs*

Nidae
ok then. my mistake.
Here's my crack at a Maxed Iron Golem, with some modified abilities. The Breath Weapon was turned into a cone of acid, and the golem gained a tail slap (based on the Giant Crocodile tail slap) as per request:

------------------------------

Greater Iron Golem
Huge Construct
Hit Dice: 54d10+40 (337 HP)
Initiative: -2 (-2 Size)
Speed: 20'
AC: 31 (-2 size, -1 Dex, +24 natural)
BAB: +40
Attack: Slam +55 (+40 BAB, +15 Str) melee (4d8+15 damage) or Tail Slap +55 (+40 BAB, +15 Str) melee (2d12+15 damage)
Space/Reach: 15'/15'
Special Attacks: Breath Weapon
Special Qualities: Construct traits, damage reduction 15/adamantine, darkvision 60 ft., immunity to magic, low-light vision
Saves: Fort. +18, Ref. +15, Will +18
Abilities: Str 41 (+15), Dex 7 (-2), Con 0, Int 0, Wis 11 (+0), Chr 1 (-5)
Skills: -
Feats: -
Environment: Any
Organization: Solitary or Gang (2-4)
CR: 18
Alignment: Always Neutral

This golem has a humanoid body made from iron. An iron golem can be fashioned in any manner, just like a stone golem, although it almost always displays armor of some sort. Its features are much smoother than those of a stone golem. Iron golems sometimes carry a short sword in one hand. An iron golem is 24 feet tall and weighs about 80,000 pounds. An iron golem cannot speak or make any vocal noise, nor does it have any distinguishable odor. It moves with a ponderous but smooth gait. Each step causes the floor to tremble unless it is on a thick, solid foundation.

Combat
Breath Weapon (Su): 30' Cone, deals 4d4 acid damage. Free action every 1d4+1 rounds.

Immunity to Magic (Ex): An iron golem is immune to any spell or spell-like ability that allows spell resistance. In addition, certain spells and effects function differently against the creature, as noted below.

A magical attack that deals electricity damage slows an iron golem (as the slow spell) for 3 rounds, with no saving throw.

A magical attack that deals fire damage breaks any slow effect on the golem and heals 1 point of damage for each 3 points of damage the attack would otherwise deal. If the amount of healing would cause the golem to exceed its full normal hit points, it gains any excess as temporary hit points. For example, an iron golem hit by a fireball gains back 6 hit points if the damage total is 18 points. An iron golem gets no saving throw against fire effects.

An iron golem is affected normally by rust attacks, such as that of a rust monster or a rusting grasp spell.

Construction
An iron golem’s body is sculpted from 81,000 pounds of pure iron, smelted with rare tinctures and admixtures costing at least 20,000 gp. Assembling the body requires a DC 20 Craft (armorsmithing) check or a DC 20 Craft (weaponsmithing) check.

CL 16th; Craft Construct, cloudkill, geas/quest, limited wish, polymorph any object, caster must be at least 16th level; Price 322,000 gp; Cost 175,000 gp + 11,500 XP.

MANY MANY great thanks to you good sir. I am MORE then pleased with your contribution. Your effort will not go to wasste i assure you.

For the Iron Golem I did (the 54d10+40), that's from the fact that it's a Construct. Normally it's based on the Con bonus (like PCs), but since Constructs don't have Con scores, their creature type compensates.

EDIT: DOH! One should look to see that there's a page two of posts before answering a post on the bottom of the first page. Ah well; it's a reiteration.

Glad my Iron Golem will work out for you; I'll do my best on future requests too, for any who are still holding back requests.
Can someone do Thorn from MMIII
Were you to make a Poison dusk liazardfolk (MM3 pg.96) Wizard.

Can someone do Thorn from MMIII

Guys, you'd need to state what CR you want your requested monsters to be. Otherwise, you are going to end up with anything from its base CR +1 to CR20+...

I have PM Wizo the Hutt about the COC issue. Let's see how it goes.

RLY: If this is going to be a long-running thread, I think it's good to state some kind of guidelines (e.g. "state monster, sourcebook and CR", "no this or that", etc.) and an index listing which creature is on which page. It'd be nice to put them into your first post on page 1.
Poison Dusk Mage
Small Humanoid (Reptilian); Poison Dusk Lizardfolk Wizard 5
Hit Dice: 5d4+15 (27 hp)
Initiative: +7
Speed: 30 ft.
Armor Class: 21 (+1 size, +3 Dex, +3 natural, +4 armor*), touch 14, flat-footed 18
Base Atk/Grapple: +2/-3
Attack: Claw +6 melee (1d3-1)
Full Attack: 2 claws +6 melee (1d3-1) and bite +1 melee (1d3-1)
Space/Reach 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Poison use, spells
Special Qualities: Low-light vision, chameleon skin, hold breath, summon familiar
Saves: Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +6
Abilities: Str 8, Dex 16, Con 16, Int 16, Wis 12, Cha 8
Skills: Climb +2, Concentration +11, Craft (poison) +11, Knowledge (arcana) +7, Listen +3, Spellcraft +11, Spot +5
Feats: Empower Spell*, Improved Initiative, Scribe Scroll*, Weapon Finesse
Challenge Rating: 5
Treasure: Cloak of resistance +1, scroll of dispel magic (x2), potion of cure serious wounds (x2), potion of invisibility, potion of shield of faith +3, 6 gems (50 gp each), 150 gp
Alignment: Usually neutral

Poison Use (Ex): It can never accidentally poison itself when applying poisons.

Chameleon Skin (Ex): It gains +5 racial bonus on Hide checks when it is not wearing armor, robes, and like equipment.

Hold Breath (Ex): It can hold its breath for 64 rounds before drowning.

Spells (4/4/3/2): A poison dusk mage casts arcane spells as a 5th-level wizard. CL5, DC13 + spell level. Typically prepared spells: 0 – acid splash, detect magic, detect poison, ray of frost; 1 – charm person, mage armor (already cast), magic missile, obscuring mist; 2 – acid arrow, blur, scorching ray; 3 – fireball, summon monster III.

Lizard Familiar: CR -; Tiny Magical Beast; HD 5 (13 hp); Init +2; Spd 30 ft.; AC 18 (+2 size, +2 Dex, +4 armor*), touch 14, flat-footed 16; Base Atk/Grp +2/-10; Atk Bite +6 melee (1d4-4); Full Atk Bite +6 melee (1d4-4); SA Deliver touch spells; SQ Low-light vision, improved evasion, share spells, empathic link, speak with master; AL Neutral; SV Fort +2, Ref +4, Will +5; Str 3, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 8, Wis 12, Cha 2.
Skills and Feats: Balance +10, Climb +12, Concentration +8, Hide +12, Knowledge (arcana) +3, Listen +3, Move Silently +4, Spellcraft +7, Spot +5; Alertness*, Stealthy, Weapon Finesse.

Note (*): The armor bonus comes from mage armor spell, which is usually already casted since it lasts for hours.

See MM3.
I find I'm fairly reasonable at crunching out stats for monsters... and though I don't know how often I'll be able to do so, I offer to contribute to this thread.
Corrupt Elder Fire Elemental
Huge Elemental [ fire] [extraplanar]

BOVD states that creature type changes to aberration.
Thorn Rogue
Small Fey; Thorn Rogue 5
Hit Dice: 11d6+33 (71 hp)
Initiative: +8
Speed: 20 ft.
Armor Class: 22 (+1 size, +4 Dex, +3 natural, +3 armor, +1 shield), touch 15, flat-footed 18
Base Atk/Grapple: +6/+7
Attack: +1 thorn long sword +14 melee (1d6+6/19-20); or masterwork long bow +12 range (1d6/x3 plus sleep arrows)
Full Attack: +1 thorn long sword +14/+9 melee (1d6+6/19-20); or masterwork long bow +12/+7 range (1d6/x3 plus sleep arrows)
Space/Reach 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Sleep arrows, sneak attack +5d6
Special Qualities: Low-light vision, trapfinding, trap sense +1, evasion, uncanny dodge, DR 5/cold iron
Saves: Fort +6, Ref +13, Will +6
Abilities: Str 20, Dex 19, Con 17, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 15
Skills: Diplomacy +6, Escape Artist +15, Hide +23, Listen +14, Move Silently +19, Search +10, Sense Motive +14, Spot +14
Feats: Improved Initiative, Staggering Strike, Stealthy, Weapon Focus (long sword)
Challenge Rating: 9
Treasure: Standard (CR4), plus +1 thorn long sword, +1 leaf leather armor, buckler, masterwork long bow, sleep arrows (x20), elixir of sneaking, elixir of hiding, 50 gp
Alignment: Usually neutral good

Sleep Arrows (Ex): As sleep spell, except no HD limit. DC17 Fort negates.

Staggering Strike: When a thorn rogue deals sneak attack damage, the wound causes the victim to be staggered (allowed only a single move or standard action each round). Fort negates (DC = damage dealt). This lasts for 1 round, or until the victim receives magical healing or a DC15 Heal check. See Complete Adventurer for feat details.

See MM3.