Theme: Taxman builds

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
In honor of April 15th, and having just finished both my state and local taxes, I thought it might be a good idea.

Basically, I was thinking about mechanics of what we could optimize:
1. Anything vampiric would work.
2. Anything that doesn't actually kill you, but rather just really messes you up.
3. Anything that works well with a Mailman build.
4. Lots of Intimidate, and some sort of Confusion ability (thx PhaedrusXY)

So, any thoughts, suggestions? I'll put up one really quickly:

Wizard 5 / Incanatrix 10 / Mindbender 1 / Fatespinner 4
1 Iron Will
3 Empower Spell
6 SF: Necromancy
9 Metamagic School Focus: Necromancy
12 GSF: Necromancy
15 Mindsight
18 Improved Familiar

Bonus Feats: Twin Spell, Repeat Spell, Arcane Thesis: Vampiric Touch, Maximize Spell, Reach(around) Spell
Definitely needs Max ranks in Intimidate (or a fear aura), and some kind of Confusion ability. :D
Definitely needs Max ranks in Intimidate (or a fear aura), and some kind of Confusion ability. A standard allip might work, actually. :D

Dread Necromancer / Binder / Anima Mage, perhaps? Using the axe-lady for the confusing touch?
I'm thinking Something/Palladin of Tyranny/Dread Witch. I guess binding Folcalor or Chupclops could work too, though. It would definitely need the ability to cast Imprisonment. :D
Spellthief to be stealing ur spells
Wizard 5 / Incanatrix 10 / Mindbender 1 / Fatespinner 4

Otyguh Hole Location (White House): Iron Will

1 Enlarge Spell
3 SF: Enchantment
6 GSF: Enchantment
9 Metamagic School Focus: Enchantment
12 Arcane Thesis: Confusion
15 Mindsight
18 Arcane Thesis: Dominate Monster

Bonus Feats: Twin Spell, Repeat Spell, Quicken Spell, Arcane Thesis: Waves of Exhaustion, Arcane Thesis: Mass Hold Monster

Fixed!

Tactics: Continually cast confusion, waves of exhaustion and mass hold monster until demented, spiteful heart is content. When that gets boring, Dominate Monster and demand money. Escape with one last confusion and repeat annually.
Don't forget to max your diplomacy check too, you need that to get re-elected.
D&D 4e Party Roles For Dummies: Striker - Smack the enemy Defender - Get smacked by the enemy Leader - Make it impossible for your party to lose Controller - Make it impossible for the enemy to win
The psychic vampire variant from Libris Mortis that causes Wisdom drain for any living creature within like 10' or whatever would work.

Or the Entropic template (Planar Handbook) with the aura that constantly drains your HP.