Wolverine-inspired 3.5 Build

31 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hey everyone,

First of all, thanks again to everyone who contributed to the 3.5 Batman build. The discussion can be found here: http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=1074949

In a similar vein, I just watched the latest trailer for the upcoming Marvel film "X-Men Origins: Wolverine", and felt inspired. I'm looking to create a 3.5 D&D character based on aspects of Wolverine (with the comics in mind, as opposed to the film). I'm trying to incorporate as much of the flavor of the character as possible, key elements being his healing factor and immune system (fast healing? regeneration?), his claws (not sure which way to go with this), his "berserker rage", his enhanced senses (scent?), and so on. I've had a look around various forums and all I can find are custom-built "ports" of Wolverine, typically with custom races etc. What I'm looking to do is build something that captures the essence of the character using as much ready-made material as possible.

So, in terms of ideas, the Feral template (Savage Species) looks like a distinct possibility, adding claw attacks, HD-related special attacks (e.g. Rend) and fast healing, ability score adjustments and a few other advantages all for Lvl. Adj. +1.

From the same book, the Anthropomorphic Wolverine race is another possibility - can anyone tell me whether this race grants the special attacks/qualities of the creature (in this case, a Wolverine) - for example, rage, low-light vision and scent? If this is the case, this could be a great start - an Anthropomorphic Wolverine with the Feral template.

Any other ideas, suggestions or comments on possible races/templates?

In terms of class, it kind of depends. His role in the party would of course be primarily a front-line melee combatant, but I'm not sure which direction to go in: either A) all-out tough tank, soaking up damage and regenerating via healing factor while dishing out heavy punishment; B) mobile skirmisher, with more versatility, perhaps even using maneuvers (ToB) and/or attacking from concealment or C) a hybrid, incorporating elements of both. A would seem to suggest something like Barbarian, B perhaps Scout levels (for Skirmish) or Swordsage levels (for maneuvers) and C suggests a multiclass combination of some kind. I guess it also depends on what abilities are granted by race/template; if Anthropomorphic Wolverine grants Rage as a Special Attack, it might not be necessary to go down the Barbarian path, since this could already fulfill this aspect of the character. I also like the idea of the dichotomy of savage vs. civilized, man vs. beast which is inherent to the Wolverine of the comic books - he's a beast by nature but he attempts to control this aspect of his character, rather than submitting to it (unlike say, Sabretooth); though he can revert to berserker rage, he's also extremely disciplined and possesses remarkable self-control.

Do you guys and girls have any suggestions on possible class options or multiclass combinations? Though I don't have much experience with Gestalt, Gestalt options are fine, too.

Thanks in advance to any and all who respond.
The Sphinx Claws Soulmeld from Magic of Incarnum is described as "a powerful set of retractable, catlike claws". The picture has always reminded me of Wolverine.
Of the top of my head a Psychic Warrior with Claws of the Beast, Vigor, Psionic Scent, Psionic Lion Charge and Body Adjustment. Add some levels of barbarian for BAB and rage and you are done.

I'll flesh the build out a bit more and post again.

The biggest problem is the lack of powerpoints in that build whereas Wolverine can go all day long.

Edit: Ok after thinking about it for a bit:
As a Build: a Elan Psionic Warrior 9/Barbarian 17. I choose barbarian 17 because wolverine doesn't seem to be tired after combat and he definitely rages a lot. Psi-Warrior for the powers. Elan because in many ways Wolverine isn't really human anymore but he used to be, also their powers and ability adjustment fit.

I'm sure there is some prestige class somewhere that grants you tireless rage earlier but I can't find it. I also didn;t look very hard though.

powers known:
1'st lvl: Vigor, Burst, and Catfall
2'nd level: Psionic Scent, Psionic Lion Charge, and Body Adjustment
3'rd level: Evade Burst, Duodimensional Claw, and Danger Sense

In addition wolverine has the following grafts, which really does fit rather well with wolverine:
*True Metabolism which grants fast healing +10 and recovery of limbs. cost around 1 million gp
*Claws of the Beast: 2 natural claws. around 4000 gp. Use the houserule that ignores the stupid rules that come with the claws about only 2 attacks per round. If necessary up the gp cost if you are worried about balance.
*You might want to remove the scent power and instead use it as a graft.
*And an item that grants 5 powerpoints a day (there are a few) convert it to a graft and implant 5 of them in and say that wolverine recovers 5 powerpoints every 5 hours.

Note grafts are ex abilities, not magical so wolverine is unaffected by antimagic as it should be. Also not wolverine has no items only grafts. As it should be.

If you take one more level as Psychic warrior the most appropriate power would be Steadfast Perception, and adjust the flavor to say it are your sharper senses, esspecially your nose.

Most feats should go into feats that give more powerpoints, but Sunder, Focused sunder and the Psionic Fist feat chains are also appropriate. Clearly this build needs more refinement but it's a decent first order approximation I think. The fast healing is probably to slow though, but some epic feats can improve that. Regeneration would be more appropriate but I was too lazy to look for a humanoid with regeneration. As a bonus i believe this is entirely within SRD, except maybe the grafting stuff. It's been a while since I read comics so if I missed something feel free to point it out.

Oh and if somebody builds wolverine using an Anthropomorphic Wolverine (from savage species) I would be very amused.
The biggest problem is the lack of powerpoints in that build whereas Wolverine can go all day long.

Going the Ardent route can alleviate some of this pain. I'll also second the Sphinx Claws, that was definitely made with Wolverine in mind, just look at that picture.
From the same book, the Anthropomorphic Wolverine race is another possibility - can anyone tell me whether this race grants the special attacks/qualities of the creature (in this case, a Wolverine) - for example, rage, low-light vision and scent? If this is the case, this could be a great start - an Anthropomorphic Wolverine with the Feral template.

To answer your questions, yes. The base creature loses practically nothing, except for any abilities that may have made us of the hind legs of creature before they became 'walking legs' (ie, like rake, trampling, constriction, etc).

Not sure what you should do with the character though. Wolverine is decently strong but very agile and hardy. Higher wisdom, lower intelligence (maybe?) but that is covered by the template anyway. I probably see wolverine as a hit and run kind of guy that can hold his own in melee.
All interesting stuff.

CattyNebulart:
Nice build; I hadn't really even considered going the Psionics route for Wolverine. It's different, but still incorporates a lot of the main elements.

DeathlessJuan:
Upon reviewing the Anthropomorphic Wolverine race, I noticed that the Wolverine's Rage Special Attack occurs whenever the creature is damaged. Because, as you say, very little changes, I'm assuming this means an Anthropomorphic Wolverine also enters a rage when he/she is damaged? Also, I think you're right - Wolverine (though undeniably strong and supernaturally tough) is more of a skirmisher, using excellent mobility (high movement speed, charge, jump, tumble etc) to move in and out of combat at will. He's also smarter (especially as a combatant/tactician) than most give him credit for.

Another aspect of the character I forgot to mention was the "wild" side of the character - he'd probably have high ranks in stuff like Survival (combined with the Track feat and his Scent ability) etc. This is possible through the Barbarian class levels, or Scout/Ranger if you were to go that route. Even the Wilderness Rogue variant from Unearthed Arcana is a distinct possibility.

It really is too bad with regard to the rules regarding natural weapons (limited to two attacks). I checked out the Sphinx Claws and they're also considered natural weapons. Like Catty said, I could always houserule around it. Is there some way to go the Two-Weapon Fighting route with this concept? The only way I can see is giving him something like Bladed Gauntlets or Claw Bracers (from the Arms and Equipment Guide).

Edit:
Oh, and in case anyone is interested, a few previous attempts at statting Wolverine (for d20 and d20 Modern) can be found here: http://worldsofimagination.com/Comics%20characters%20Wolverine.htm

Note that none of the work is mine, I don't take credit for any of it. Some are better than others. They might provide some inspirado.
Throw some Tome of Battle in there for Tiger Claw Manuevers that gain you extra attacks Dancing/Raging Mongoose. Then use the Gorillon's Arms soulmeld bound to your arms to get some great rend damage.
Psychic warrior does seem like it gives you everything you want and more. I don't really like the idea of giving wolverine psychic abilities though. Here are some priorities I would make.

Priorities:

Nonmagical fast healing - I think that we should take a look at all the templates that provide this since wolverine should be human.

Adamantine Claws and DR X/adamantine - these can be magical since technology = magic. They have to be adamantine because, well it exists and is the same thing in both worlds. If we could make them a graft then that would be really cool.

Scent - hopefully nonmagical, from template.
Psychic warrior does seem like it gives you everything you want and more. I don't really like the idea of giving wolverine psychic abilities though. Here are some priorities I would make.

I agree the flavor needs to be tweaked a bit, but if you alter it from psi-power to mutant power relying on his metabolism it would fit. Running out of power points is then the same as running out of breath, your body can't keep up with the demands you are placing on it.
I'm a big fan of seperating Flavor and mechanics.

Nonmagical fast healing - I think that we should take a look at all the templates that provide this since wolverine should be human.

This is in my build. Grafts are Ex, and Elans used to be human. I'd argue that wolverine is no longer human. Also wolverine is supposedly immortal and unaging (well in some origin stories at least) which Elans are. Elans also undergo a unknown and very secret procedure to become elans, and wolverine did undergo a procedure of some sort to get an adamantine skeleton.

Adamantine Claws and DR X/adamantine

Yeah this is a problem with my build, but Claws of the Beast have the advantage that you can pop or retrieve them as a free or swift action.

There is the epic feat Penetrate Damage Reduction though which can make our natural weapons count as Adamantine. and claws of the beast can't be sundered, which any magic item could be.

Scent - hopefully nonmagical, from template.

One of the reasons I'm waffling on giving Wolverine permanent scent through a graft is that the writers sometimes seemed to forget he had it, hence it is a power which means it's not always on.

If you really want a template build though look at Feral from Savage Species.

Edit: Gah I didn't notice other people had also posted stuff.

Nice build; I hadn't really even considered going the Psionics route for Wolverine. It's different, but still incorporates a lot of the main elements.

Thanks. I have psionics on my mind right now, and in general it's a better mechanic to model superheros with than most other DnD mechanics. Esspecially for X-Men, for example Professor Xavier is definitely a Telepath+Thrallherd.
You might want to check out a Dragon magazine, unfortunately I do not remember which one, but it had a feat called Beast strike I believe. The feat allows you to add your Claw damage to unarmed attacks, that way you still have claw attacks but keep the iterative attacks used with unarmed attacks.
I hope that helps.
Just because I think it needs mentioned, The King of Smack - (by LordShade) is the iconic CO claw build. It's predecessors should also be included here:

PRESIDENT of Smack - (by RadicalTaoist)
Psychic Warrior Build- The Tashalotran God of Smack - (by WyvernSlayer)
You might want to check out a Dragon magazine, unfortunately I do not remember which one, but it had a feat called Beast strike I believe. The feat allows you to add your Claw damage to unarmed attacks, that way you still have claw attacks but keep the iterative attacks used with unarmed attacks.
I hope that helps.

Wow, I always assumed that your claw attack damage was added to improved unarmed strike automatically.
Mathias:
Cool feat, I hadn't seen that. It makes something like an Unarmed Swordsage variant (from the 'Adaptation' section of ToB) - which circumvents the Monk's alignment restrictions while providing the same Unarmed attack progression, excellent unarmed damage and a host of tasty maneuvers - much more attractive.

sovinndore:
Thanks for the tip - interesting builds, and there's a few relevant ideas there. The Rapidstrike and Improved Rapidstrike feats offer additional attacks with natural weapons, albeit at a -5 penalty. Of course, you'd have to house rule around the (rather silly, IMHO) requirement of having to be a particular creature type. Improved Rapidstrike also has a hefty BAB requirement (+15), meaning you wouldn't have access to it for a long time.

I have almost no knowledge of the Eberron Campaign Setting (I was primarily a Forgotten Realms player and some Planescape), but someone recommended the Razorclaw Shifter to me - can anyone verify whether this is a relevant idea? In the meantime I'll have to wait until I get the Eberron Campaign Setting.
I'd like to also contest that psionics would work a lot better for things. You could also just as easilly call psionics adrenaline.

are you looking for a base level to start from and play it in a party from than point on? or just a build that has all the abilities to make it up to snuff?
IF you wanted to cheese it, you could Divine Minion your way into an at will MoMF transformation to a Cave Troll [MMIII] (ah, pun-pun cheese) for good fast healing pounce, claws... then have alot of other levels to play with to fix the visuals there. You might even need to get reduce person cast on yourself ^_^. It also auto qualifies you for the type requirements on Rapid Strike.
First off, thanks to everyone for their contributions.

After evaluating all the options and thinking about it carefully, I've ended up going in a direction that may seem way out of left field. Rather than build essentially a "Wolverine rip-off/port/conversion", I decided to take a few elements from the character (basically, the berserker rages, the savage/civilized dichotomy of the character, etc.) while discarding others (the claws, the adamantine skeleton, etc.) and instead end up with a character that wouldn't feel like a blatant copy, with potential for great flavor and character development as well as being well optimized. The build is as follows:

Ranger 2/Fighter 2/Lion Totem Barbarian 1/Revenant Blade 5/Frenzied Berserker 10
(courtesy of the Revenant Blade Handbook - all credit to the original author)

Yes, I know this is a far cry from what some of you may have believed I was after (he's an elf!), but if you look at my original post, my aim was to capture some of the "essence" of the character/take some inspiration, not make a conversion. That said, I would definitely like to incorporate a couple more elements - in particular, I'd like to make him more savage/bestial and less overtly elven. If possible, I'd also like to gain either fast healing or regeneration and scent (as an elf, he already gets low light vision). The Feral template grants fast healing but not scent. Can anyone recommend appropriate templates, changes, or other methods of gaining these abilities? For flavor/story purposes, I'd prefer if it was something racial/template-based. If not, I guess I'll have to come up with a custom-made template.
You still have to go with feral, it's got claws and fast healing 2.

Here's a little check I do every morning:

1. Stand at the mirror.
2. Look at my hands.
3a. If Claws ------> Wolverine
3b. If no claws -------> Go to work, you're not wolverine yet.
If possible, I'd also like to gain either fast healing or regeneration and scent (as an elf, he already gets low light vision). The Feral template grants fast healing but not scent. Can anyone recommend appropriate templates, changes, or other methods of gaining these abilities? For flavor/story purposes, I'd prefer if it was something racial/template-based. If not, I guess I'll have to come up with a custom-made template.

Well if you want to play that one get a graft for scent.

A feral Antropomorpic wolverine will have scent, rage, fast healing, low light vision, dark vision, and claws. LA+3 and 2 monsterous humanoid HD. And good stat adjustments. The downside is that you need to start at at least 5'th level.
Nezumi from Oriental Adventures are LA0 and have +2 CON, -2 CHA, 40' base speed for a Medium creature, Scent, and other things.

Dragon Magazine (issue unknown) has a first level-only feat Troll Blooded giving regeneration 1 or 2 and all damage but fire and acid is nonlethal.
Personally, I think the Shifter race in Eberron fits very well. Using a few race-specific feats and an alt. class feature in Races of Eberron, a shifter ranger can gain the following while shifting:

-Claw attack
- tracking with scent
-rending on a charge
-healing when shifting ends
-Adamantine claws OR fast healing (Sadly, not both)
Demon_Paladin:
Thanks for the response - I just got my grubby mitts on the Eberron Campaign Setting, Races of Eberron and the Player's Guide to Eberron, so I've been checking this stuff out.

Can you please refer me to the part about adamantine claws?
Demon_Paladin:
Thanks for the response - I just got my grubby mitts on the Eberron Campaign Setting, Races of Eberron and the Player's Guide to Eberron, so I've been checking this stuff out.

Can you please refer me to the part about adamantine claws?

It's the 9th level sub level for shifter rangers. It should be in chapter 6 of Races of Eberron.
Dragon Magazine (issue unknown) has a first level-only feat Troll Blooded giving regeneration 1 or 2 and all damage but fire and acid is nonlethal.

its in dragon 319 if you are interested.
A feral Antropomorpic wolverine will have scent, rage, fast healing, low light vision, dark vision, and claws. LA+3 and 2 monsterous humanoid HD. And good stat adjustments. The downside is that you need to start at at least 5'th level.

Interestingly, that's _precisely_ what the ORIGINAL concept for Wolverine was.

*edit* Oh, and. "What, wolverine build, again?"

+1 Sphinx Claws.
Here's my take on Wolverine for v3.5 using a custom template based on Feral. Obviously, it's not RAW, but it gets much more exact in matching the concept to the mechanics. It also introduces a "Scaling Level Adjustment" concept, which is implied by the Feral template. (Ever notice that Feral increases CR based on HD, but does not increase the LA? No wonder Feral is so broken with RAW.)

Anyhow, here's my attempt. Please critique for balance.
Wolverine X-Man Template (house rule)

(based on the Feral template from Savage Species page 115)

CREATING A WOLVERINE X-MAN
“Wolverine X-Man” is an acquired template that can be added to any corporeal humanoid (referred to hereafter as the base creature). A wolverine x-man has all the base creature’s characteristics except as noted here.

Size and Type: A creature with this template becomes an aberration in addition to its normal type.

Hit Dice: d10 or base creature, whichever is better.

Speed: Land speed +10 feet, other movement modes unchanged.

AC: +6 natural armor bonus or the base creature’s natural armor bonus, whichever is better.

Attacks: A wolverine x-man gains two claw attacks if it did not already have them. The claws themselves are extendable at will as a free immediate action once per round and retractable at will as a free immediate action also once per round.

Damage: The base damage for a wolverine x-man’s claw attack varies with its size as follows: Fine 1d2, Diminutive 1d3, Tiny 1d4, Small 1d6, Medium-size 1d8, Large 2d6, Huge 2d8, Gargantuan 4d6, Colossal 4d8. If the base creature already has a claw attack, the wolverine x-man uses the better base damage.

Special Attacks: A wolverine x-man gains gains additional special attacks depending on its Hit Dice, as shown below. It gains the special attacks indicated for its Hit Dice, plus all those for lower Hit Dice. If the base creature possesses a duplicate ability, the wolverine x-man uses whichever version of the ability is better.

HD Special Attack
1+ Adamantine Skeleton
4+ Scent
8+ Pounce
12+ Rend

Adamantine Skeleton (Ex): A wolverine x-man's claws and skeleton are infused with adamantine. The claws are treated as adamantine in all ways including bypassing damage reduction. The claws are still treated as natural (non-manufactured) weapons. The skeleton makes the creature extremely resilient versus crushing damage, so the creature gains DR 10/"slashing or piercing".
Scent (Ex): See Monster Manual page 314.
Pounce (Ex): When charging, a wolverine x-man can make a full attack instead of a single attack.
Rend (Ex): A wolverine x-man that hits with both claw attacks latches onto the opponent’s body and tears the flesh. This automatically deals double the appropriate claw damage, plus double the Strength modifier.

Special Qualities: A wolverine x-man gains additional special qualities depending on its Hit Dice, as shown on the table below. If the base creature possesses a duplicate ability, the wolverine x-man has whichever ability is better.

HD Darkvision Fast Healing Other
1+ 60 ft. 2 +2 Str, -2 Cha
4+ 60 ft. 3 +2 Con
8+ 90 ft. 4 +2 Str
12+ 120 ft. 5 -

During the transformation, the wolverine x-man loses all memory of his previous self, though not any of his abilities (except as determined by the DM). The lost memories are merely suppressed, so they may be recoverable through magic or divine intervention.

Abilities: See Special Qualities above.

Climate/Terrain: Any.

Organization: Solitary.

Challenge Rating: Up to 3 HD, base creature’s CR +1; 4 HD to 7 HD, base creature’s CR +2; 8–11 HD, base creature’s CR +3; 12+ HD, base creature’s CR +4.

Treasure: 50% coins, standard goods and items, no scrolls.

Level Adjustment: Up to 3 HD, +1; 4 HD to 7 HD, +2; 8-11 HD, +3; 12+ HD, +4.

WOLVERINE X-MAN CHARACTERS
Wolverine x-men with class levels usually have levels of barbarian, and barbarian is their preferred class. Some multiclass to fighter, ranger (spelless variant from Complete Warrior), or rogue. Few ever become spellcasters of any kind.

NOTES
1: This template introduces Scaling Level Adjustments. As the creature gains hit dice, the LA increases. Thus, when a wolverine x-man gains his 4th hit die, his ECL jumps from ECL 4 (with 3HD) to ECL 6 (with 4HD).

2: With LA buyoff from Unearthed Arcana: pay 3000XP at 3HD to give LA-1, pay 7000XP at 7HD to give LA-1, pay 11000XP at 11HD to give LA-1, and pay 15000XP at 15HD to give LA-1. Final result is LA+0 with a loss of 36000XP.

Notice that the template makes you an aberration so that you qualify for Rapidstrike. The alternative would be to make the claws count as manufactured weapons, thus allowing TWF. (The final alternative involves being forever stuck with only two natural claw attacks, which is lame and therefore not allowed as an option. A fighter-type PC should always be allowed some sort of attack progression.)
If I rember right regeneration is a +2 level adjust fast healing 1-3 is a +1 adjust fast healing 4-6 is +2 fast heal 7-9 is +3 and Fast healing 10 is a +4 level adjust
I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
Ranger.jpg
So it looks like I've found a game that will let me play as some version of "wolverine" using the template I posted above. I'd like help with the build.

I'm explicitly allowed to use 3.5 versions of: PHB, DMG, MM, MM III, Libre Mortis, Complete Adv, Arc, Div and War. I'm also allowed to use anything he approves, which so far includes: Amulet of Natural Attacks, Rapidstrike, Improved Rapidstrike, LA Buyoff, Simple "Feat" Rogue, and Fractional Base Bonuses; I'm open to asking for more.

36 point buy system
Max HP at each level
ECL 2 (So I'll be 1 HD plus 1 LA to start.)
2000 starting gold.

My proposed build:
Human (add custom Wolverine template)

STR 16+2 (10 points)
DEX 14 (6 points)
CON 16 (10 points)
INT 14 (6 points)
WIS 12 (4 points)
CHA 8-2 (0 points)

Scout 2/Barbarian 2/Ranger 1/Simple Rogue 2/Dervish 10/Highland Stalker 3

Simple Rogue (UA) 1 (Trapfinding, bonus fighter feat)
Barbarian 1 (Rage, Fast Move)
Ranger 1 (Track, Favored Enemy, Wild Empathy)
Simple Rogue 2 (Evasion, bonus fighter feat)
Scout (CAd) 1 (Trapfinding, Skirmish +1d6)
Scout 2 (Initiative +1, Fortitude +1, Uncanny dodge)
Dervish (CW)
Dervish
Dervish
Dervish
Dervish
Dervish
Dervish
Dervish
Dervish
Dervish
Highland Stalker (CAd) 1 (Mountain Stride)
Highland Stalker 2 (Skirmish +1d6)
Highland Stalker 3 (Swift Tracker)
Barbarian 2 (Uncanny dodge)

Base bonuses by level are as follows.
The parenthesis are for fractions; BAB is 4ths, saves are 6ths.
HD BAB F R W<br /> 1 0(3) 0(2) 2(3) 0(2)<br /> 2 1(3) 2(5) 2(5) 0(4)<br /> 3 2(3) 5(2) 5(2) 1(0)<br /> 4 3(2) 5(4) 7(4) 1(2)<br /> 5 4(1) 6(0) 8(1) 1(4)<br /> 6 5(0) 6(2) 8(4) 2(0)<br /> 7 6(0) 6(5) 9(0) 2(2)<br /> 17 16(0) 10(1) 16(0) 9(2)<br /> 20 19(0) 13(4) 17(0) 10(2)

Still need feat selection and equipment, plus input on the stuff I've written above. I assume I want to ask for the alternate Dodge feat. What else?
So I had been toying around with the idea and here is what I came to:

Monster of Legend/Feral Human: Human Paragon 2/Lion Barbarian 1/Ranger 2/Passive Way Monk 2/Thayan Gladiator 6/Dervish 7

Now what this gets you is adamantine claws, flurry-like attack, mobile skirmish fighting, fast healing 5, frightfull prescence, and 2 of the following: damage reduction 10/+1, 2d6 claw damage (instead of 1d8), Immunity to fear & mind-affects, regrow limbs (in 1 round), or SR +20.

On top of that is are stat bonuses of Str +14/ Dex +4/ Con +12/ Int -2/ Wis +4/ Cha +4.

Now if you want DR/Adamantine this can be achieved by adding the mineral warrior template on top of the above.
You realize you're working with LA+7 for MoL, right?
http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=1095312
I didn't have access to the update booklet but I guess that +7 L.A. would make sense...

I still say you can do the build easily with feral & possibly mineral warrior (your int stat will take a beating though).
I agree Feral is all you need. Wolverine doesn't really have DR in the D&D sense; he has hard bones but he cuts just as easy as anyone else.

--------------------

Anyone have comments for my build? I'm actually planning to run the character so I'd like feedback please.