Chuck E. Cheese

53 posts / 0 new
Last post
Idk if I'm a year behind everyone else, but wouldn't infinite speed be pretty easy to set up using an infinite Con score trick (with Shambling Mound) combined with the Rokugani Ninja's Shadow Run ability at level 8?

It's cool to learn a new way to perform an infinite, but these boards already have many infinite loops. Chuck E. Cheese is an exercise in 'the-highest-number-possible-without-using-an-infinite-loop' like the Nasty Gentlemen (Campaign Smasher).
Caveat: I edit my posts, ever and anon after.
This sure beats my DM's Pathfinder Monk in damage!

Also, Blade Dancer1 (Oriental Adventures 37-38) DOUBLES your move speed while Blade Dancer10 TRIPLES it!  Hard to go wrong with that!
Where are the Weapons of Legacy found?  Google'd it and couldn't find anything.  The simple question and answer thread is taking forever to go through.

Additionally:
Where can I find the regular, diet chuck at?

What is the trick that chuck uses to swap out feats? (As in what abilities does he use.)

Thanks a million.
Where can I find the regular, diet chuck at?

What is the trick that chuck uses to swap out feats? (As in what abilities does he use.)

The original thread is linked at the top of the first post, although if I recall correctly the Shun/Embrace feat shuffle was old news by the time we made Chuck, so you need a link to another thread for the feat swapping.
Just wondering: How did chuck manage to bypass the limit for number of consecutive rounds spent running? I realize that to an observer, he is only running for one round, but to him, he is running for over 1,000 consecutive rounds.

You can run for a number of rounds equal to your Constitution score, but after that you must make a DC 10 Constitution check to continue running. You must check again each round in which you continue to run, and the DC of this check increases by 1 for each check you have made. When you fail this check, you must stop running. A character who has run to his limit must rest for 1 minute (10 rounds) before running again. During a rest period, a character can move no faster than a normal move action.

No, he's running for over 1000 full-round actions compressed into one round.

Exactly. Compressed or not, he recognizes the 1000 round of running. Everyone else notices only a single round. What is to stop him from fatiguing and stopping running?

Exactly. Compressed or not, he recognizes the 1000 round of running. Everyone else notices only a single round. What is to stop him from fatiguing and stopping running?

Round and action are different (even full-round actions, confusing as the name is). In this case, he takes thousands of actions that all occur within one round. So he never runs for more than 1 round, even though he's taken multiple full-round actions. A full-round action is composed of a standard + move; it does not actually take 1 full round to complete, hence the difference between a full-round action spell and a 1 round spell.
You are trying to apply real world physics to a game.  In game terms only one round has passed and that is all that matter for the rules (that said that is the sort of thing a 1st/2nd ed DM would call out in that edition, but rules were less were less defined since actions and number of actions were not well defined then).

Just a friendly to save.

ok first off a appluad you on breaking not just sound but light as well.  I went through and looked at the classes as understand what you took though i still dont see the reason behind staying in Suel for so long.. You had the Arcane requirements at the first level. But how are you getting so many tunr undeads? 1,111 is alot to come and i may have just missed where they came in at.

now can you do it... sure, SHOULD you do it....

Most Awesome Cohort EVAR!

... has the name Max Turnage.

Here comes your 19th forums breakdown ... ohh who's to blame, it ain't 5E driving you insane.

Sign In to post comments