Lists of Stuff

192 posts / 0 new
Last post
First off, thanks for the awesome list...incredibly useful.

Second, here are some things I noticed on your main list (not sure if others have mentioned them and you just haven't updated yet):

Divine Grace:

The Crusader (ToB, pg. 10-11) gets Indomitable Soul, which is similar (Cha to Will saves, doesn't stack with Divine Grace).

Fear:

The Purple Dragon Knight (Comp. Warrior, unsure of pg #) can use Fear at 3rd level.

Lay On Hands:

The Dragon Shaman's touch of vitality (at lvl 6) is very similar (better, actually).

Smite:

The Avenging Strike feat (ToB, pg 28) gives a "smite lite" (+Cha to attack and damage against evil outsiders, up to Cha times per day).

Speed Increase (fast movement):

You have listed Unseen Seer 6...not sure if there's a change or anything, but my Comp. Mage doesn't list this ability. Was it supposed to be Wild Soul?

Hope that helped.
Spaced out.
Updated
Early Entry Prestige Classes
class - can get in by level ##

Favored In House, feat, Cityscape, increases a particular skill rank by 1, making some prestige classes more accessible

This should actually be the Primary Contact feat, which has Favored as a prerequisite.
Extend Reach is a feat from Savage Species. Also has a spell of similar effect.
Illithid Body-Tamer(Underdark) is rather specific, but will work with Half-Illithids to acquire increased Reach(which stacks with Tentacle Extensions, also from UD). Around ECL 10(? +4 for the template, and I think +6 BAB?) for Half-Illithids.
Yet another Smiter who smites:

Barbarian 1, "Unholy Fury" ACF from Exemplars of Evil: Smite non-CE when Raging.
And another one

Holy Scourge 2, Complete Mage: "Arcane Smite" (Smite Evil for certain spells)
Also, for non-selectable bonus feats.

Frost Mage 4 gets you Piercing Cold, ECL 9 from Frostburn.
You have the Troubadour of Stars listed as advancing Bardic Knowledge. It doesn't. It advances Bardic Music and stacks for Bestow Courage, though.
random bump

Will have a few things to update shortly.
Favored In House, feat, Cityscape, increases a particular skill rank by 1, making some prestige classes more accessible

The name of the feat should be Primary Contact and nothing else.

Great thread by the way!

20801.jpg

bump
Smite

Heart of the Huntress rank, Complete Champion. Works on tracked creatures only, have to be good among things to get into Ehlonna's church for the rank.
Jumping Not Limited By Height
ECL10: Blade Dancer1 (Oriental Adventures 37)
Isn't Jumping limited by height a 3.0 rule that was done away in 3.5 ?

OoP's characters
My current character in Real Adventures Play-by-Post games:

• Maeve in The Lost History of Istar

Auras:

Aura of menace: Celestial Sorcerer Aura, Feat (PHB II)
Omen of Peace. I'm fairly certain you're correct.
A Quicken Spell section would be great. Beyond the metamagic feat, Duskblades have a class ability that allows them to quicken spells, and I'm sure there are prestige classes out there that also have this ability (or one that's similar). In fact, if anyone knows of any such prestige classes, I'm interested in finding out about them!
5 AM mispost, sorry.
The Direct Damage Sorcerer of 3.5e: The Mailman
Tattooed Monk gets Alter Self, from the Chameleon tattoo.
Danke, Surreal!
One ability that is missing.. Telekinesis

:D

Kia Ora Surreal
I don't know of any ways to get telekinesis other than through casting or being a ghost.

edit: oh wait, I think the Unbodied race gets the psionic equivalent (or one of them at least, since psionics split it into two)
Another thought.. Regeneration?
I don't know of any ways to get telekinesis other than through casting or being a ghost.

edit: oh wait, I think the Unbodied race gets the psionic equivalent (or one of them at least, since psionics split it into two)

Githzerai
Githyanki

Changed above.. Also:

MM1
Beholder
Balor
Marilith
Vrock
Blue Slaad

MM2
Cloud Ray
Crimson Death
Amethyst Dragon
Dread Linnorm
Rukarazyll
Arcanaloth

MM3
Geriviar
Horrific Vasuthant
Save.

In addition to the methods in post four, you can also get the pounce ability by binding Chupoclops, I believe.

By the time you have finished reading this, it will be too late to realize that I have stolen five seconds of your life. For the record, Pie>Cake, and Pirates>Ninjas.
Is this thread still being updated? If so, I miss the enlightened fist "arcane fist" class feature under "channel spell" and the celebrant of sharess lvl 5 class feature under ways to get pounce (awful as that prestige class may be).

Brilliant list btw Laughing
A new generation, enjoy!
Good save.