Lists of Stuff

192 posts / 0 new
Last post
source?

Yep, it's in the BoVD. I'm going though the database sites in your link post. Good stuff.
Auras

Enlightened Spirit 1 (ecl 6), Complete Mage: Aura of Courage, Aura of Menace

Courage Domain: Aura of Courage

Celestia Domain: Aura of Menace

Spell Resistance

Silver Key 5 (ecl 8), Dragonmarked: "Sly Soul"
Ok, I've finished trawling through the Completes and added a bunch of categories (see 1st post). I'll look into the Races books in the coming weeks.

I've also rearranged the first couple posts as I was running out of room again (that seems to be a habit). It's kind of scary considering that when I first started this thread it was only one post but I reserved two extra, and now I'm starting to hit the limit on all three.
Warlock isn't listed for the Fast Healing
Mettle

Kinslayer 1, Drow of the Underdark
Any chance a new category could be added? Caster level? Possibly Divine, Arcane, and even Psionic? I know we have Karma from a Strand of Prayer Beads, Divine Spell Power, Ioun Stones, Wild Mage, domains, and a few other items that boost spell caster level. It would be nice to see them listed in one handy-dandy place.
Any chance a new category could be added? Caster level? Possibly Divine, Arcane, and even Psionic? I know we have Karma from a Strand of Prayer Beads, Divine Spell Power, Ioun Stones, Wild Mage, domains, and a few other items that boost spell caster level. It would be nice to see them listed in one handy-dandy place.

Something like this? Doesn't include manifester level boosts, though.
Updated my posts. lots of domain stuff.

The link FriendlyFrog provided already lists most of them. I'm just not crazy enough to dig through the items in every book.
Updated my posts. lots of domain stuff.

I really appreciate the help, but could you just re-post everything in a new post? I would rather not backtrack through the thread looking for edits, not knowing what was new or not.
Here ya go:

Aura
Courage Domain: Aura of Courage

Celestia Domain: Aura of Menace

Mettle
Kinslayer 1, Drow of the Underdark

Cast in Armor
Runesmith, Races of Stone- any armor

Bard-light

Fighter (Armored Mage alternate class feature), Complete Mage-light

Corrupt Avenger, Heroes of Horror-light armor

Silver Key-light armor, abjuration only

Githyanki Battlecaster feat, MM4-light (must be Githyanki)

Camouflage, sort of:
Ruby Knight Vindicator 5: Armored Stealth

Spell Resistance
Silver Key 5 (ecl 8), Dragonmarked: "Sly Soul"

Fast Movement:
Disciple of the Eye (stacks with Monk if you already have it)

Darkvision:
Disciple of the Eye 3- "Keen senses"
Night Domain-if you already have lowlight vision, 30'

Blindsense:
Disciple of the Eye 5

Immunity to Disease
Pestilence Domain
Feast Domain- only against ingested ones

Immunity to Poison
Feast Domain-only against ingested ones

Breath Weapon
Chromatic Dragon Domain- choose one

Damage Reduction
Metallic Dragon Domain

Lowlight Vision
Night Domain

Bonus Feats
Archivist 1: Scribe Scroll (in addition to the other ones already listed)

Knight of the Raven 5, 8: Enduring Life and Lasting Life

Red Wizard: ?

Incantrix 1: one metamagic

Duskblade 2: Combat Casting

Beguiler 5, 10: non-selectable

Knight 5,10,15: small list

Dragon Shaman 2,8,16: Skill Focus

Dread Necromancer 1: Craft Wondrous Item

Artificier 4,8,12,16,20: from list

Swashbuckler 1: Weapon Finesse

Psion 1, 5,10,15,20: psionic, metapsi, or psionic item creations only

Smite
Celestial Domain-Smite Evil

Elysium Domain-Smite Evil

Destruction Domain-Smite

Orc Domain-Smite

Watery Death Domain-Smite non-aquatic foe

Hades Domain-Smite Good

Limbo Domain-Smite Law

Mechanus Domain-Smite Chaos

Half-Celestial template-Smite Evil

Celestial creature template-Smite Evil

Half-Fiend template-Smite Good

Fiendish Creature template-Smite Good

Witch Hunter, OA-Smite Evil

Justiciar of Tyr-Smite Anarchy

Divine Champion, PGtf-Smite Infidel

Mortal Hunter, BoVD-Smite Mortal

Shadow Scout, OA-Smite Enemy

Chameleon, Races of Destiny-Smite (mimic class feature)

Maquar Crusader, Shining South-Smite

Soulborn-Smite

Citadel Elite-Focused Smite

Samurai, Complete Warrior-Kiai Smite

Kinslayer, Drow of the Underdark-Smite Elves

Serpent Slayer, Serpent Kingdoms-Smite Serpent

Paladin 1 (Warforged Paladin sub, RoE?)-Smite Constructs

Cleric 1 (Dwarven Cleric sub)-Smite Giants

Cultist of the Shattered Peak, LEoF-Smite Mage

Special Mention:
Divine Emissary, ELH-extra smite; levels stack for smiting

Smite Fiery Foe feat, Frostburn: smite Fire creatures

Tainted Fury feat, Heroes of Horror

Demonwrecker, Expedition to the Demonweb Pits-Spell Smite (arcane version)

Silver Pyromancer- Smiting Spell
if you're running out of place, can't you ask the 4th poster (Tleilaxu_Ghola) to edit his post so you can fit some stuff there?
just an idea...
Bonus Feats

Hierophant 1-5, DMG: can choose metamagic feat instead of special ability each level.
Alternate Identities?

Spymaster and Mountebank both get'em, not sure what else.
Cast in Armor

Geomancer, Complete Divine: no ASF for spells/level, see text.
Optimizing the dispel check

I'm not sure this is something you want to include, but I thought I'd mention it. Unfortunately it's mainly wizard oriented.

OoP's characters
My current character in Real Adventures Play-by-Post games:

• Maeve in The Lost History of Istar

Swift Wing 1 gives the Dragon Domain as a bonus domain.
Breath Weapon
Chromatic Dragon Domain- choose one

Damage Reduction
Metallic Dragon Domain

From which book are these? I've tried Google but they don't show up anywhere but this thread. The Wizard site wasn't much use either, and I couldn't find them in the obvious places (Draconomicon, Dragon Magic)
It looks like they're from Draconomicon as a chunk of the spells come from that book, but I'm not sure on that. I've only found them in the Realms help domain lists.
Slowly slowly making updates... went back through the Races of XYZ books today (except Eberron and Faerun), as well as Sarlona.
Feast Domain is from Eberron Campaign Setting.

Pestilence is from Complete Divine. (don't think the power changed)

I'm guessing the two odd dragon ones are from a Dragon issue?

Fast Movement

Jaunter 2, Expedition to the Demonweb Pits
for the link

:D
Updates to the lists of stuff, sneak attack, and monk damage.
Correction:

Bonus Feats

Dread Necromancer 19: Craft Wondrous Item
Additions

Wild Empathy granted to races:
Sirine, LA+4, MMII 3.5 update
Jermlaine LA+0, MMII 3.5 update

Early Entry:
Paragnostic Apostle, ecl 3?, Complete Champion:
This is listed several times, but you can obtain it as your second class level via two known methods (Lumi race with Light to Daylight feat and LA+1 Aasimar) because both have Daylight (a 3rd level spell) as a SLA and the requirements are 3rd level casting or a SLA of equivalent level.

Bonus Domains:
Radiant Servant of Pelor 5, ecl 11, Complete Divine – Glory or Purification
You actually gain any domain of your patron, Glory or Purification at your option.

Divine Disciple 1, ecl 7, Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting (3.0) – any one of your diety’s Domains
Divine Disciple 4, ecl 7, Players Guide to Forgotten Realms (3.5) – any one of your diety’s Domains

Planar Champion 1 ???
I couldn't find anything domain related or even spell caster related in this PrC, it is a fighter PrC.

Flurry of Blows
Shou Disciple
I'd recommend putting this into the debatable column, since it doesn't have a class ability called "Flurry" or "Flurry of Blows", but instead it has one called "Martial Flurry" and the ability says "you can now Flurry with Martial weapons." This suggests to me you may not get Flurry if you didn't already have Flurry.

Darkvision:
Lumi 60', 2HD, LA+2, MM3 p98 + Errata

Bonus Feat:
Lumi, 2HD, LA+2, Improved Initiative, MM3 p98 + Errata

Immunity to death spells & effects:
Lumi, 2HD, LA+2, MM3 p98 + Errata

Immune to energy drain:

Immunity to negative energy effects (i.e., Inflict Wounds):

Immunity to flanking:
attackers flanking the Lumi do not receive +2 to hit
Not sure if it has been mentioned already, but Paragnostic Apostle from Complete Champion gives bonus domains, to a maximum of three in five levels.
Scout.. erm, 20 i think it was gives you Freedom of Movement. That entry is in desperate need of update. For that matter swiftblade gives FoM when hasted.
Not sure if it has been mentioned already, but Paragnostic Apostle from Complete Champion gives bonus domains, to a maximum of three in five levels.

Divine Understanding (the Paragnostic Apostle ability he mentioned) does not give bonus domains. It gives +1 caster level for any spell that happens to appear on the list, but it doesn't give access to the spells on the list nor the domain ability.
Swift Wing (ECL5) from Dragon Magic grants Dragon domain as a bonus domain at 1st level.
Swift Wing 1, ecl 5, Dragon Magic - Dragon
Thanks for the updates guys. I'll get to the main post when I have a chance.

Risner - I probably won't add the Lumi because if I start adding races to this thing, it will never end.
Rage

Half-Orc Paragon 2

Stacks for uses

Battlerager - ECL 5
Bonus Domain:
Earthshaker 1 (DR314 p58), ecl 9, Earth Domain
Stacks but doesn't grant Turn/Rebuke:
Eye of Horus-Re 1, ecl 7, Player's Guide to Faerun (because it requires Extra Turning which in turn requires ability to turn undead)
Aura
Celestial Paragon 1: Radiant aura
Celestial Paragon 2: Aura of menace

Spell Resistance
Celestial Paragon 10: Divine Transformation

Mettle
Void Incarnate 4,6,8,10: mettle of fortitude, mettle of will, improved versions of both; see article

Improved Evasion
Void Incarnate 2

Non-Detection
Void Incarnate 1: Blank aura
Void Incarnate 5: Blank mind

Celestial Paragon and Void Incarnate are Epic and are found here:
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ei/20030418a
under arcane spell failure i didnt see Blue Ice listed. It allows you to cast [cold] spells without ASF, its in Frostfell
Awesome list!
Awesome list, so useful so many times. The one thing I'd like to see added someday is a list of class abilities that change your type... lots of stuff changes you into an outsider, a few things turn you into fey, at least one into a construct etc... would be nice when you just absolutely need to be a plant somehow.
The one thing I'd like to see added someday is a list of class abilities that change your type...

I totally agree, this list is great, but a lot of build seem to depend or function better when your type is something other than humanoid. Adding a section on changing your type, or counting as a different race would be awsome. Thanks for this list, it's great.

--TF
Check Crystal Keep for the prestige class index. There's a table in there that lists type changes. The template index is useful too.

I'll keep this in mind for the next time I go through my books. It's difficult adding in categories this late though, as I basically have to trawl through all the books again.
Updated a bit, sort of missed a few things, will get to those soon...
Sign In to post comments