What do YOU think MY character looks like?

(inspired by RavingDork's Character Gallery)

How about this?: Lets all together make a thread where someone posts their character conscept, stats, ect. Then another person comes along to find a picture for that character?

If I make a Droid with an a sniper rifle, someone else can pull up this-

IMAGE(http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/f/f1/Hkprofile1.jpg)

-picture as they think that is what the character might look like. If someone thinks different, they can post something else like this-

IMAGE(http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/0/0a/IG88_Unleashed.jpg)

-not snark and gripe about the poor picture choice.

This thread is up to 68 pages in only 6 months on the D&D boards, may the force be strong with us as well.
Yay! Star Wars Edition! I've been trying to do something similar, but haven't had much luck.

I am looking for a bad ass Jensarrai Trandoshan soldier wearing full body, near-mecha style armor. :D

Here's the stat block...

IMAGE(http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww253/ivinesj/Nole9th-leveltrandoshanJensaaridefe.jpg)

EDIT: And to better start this thread off with a bang, here are a few cool Star Wras pics to get people excited...

And these are just the pics I've pulled together from the last 48 hours or so.

For those who decide to partake in this thread, here are a few web sites that will help you find pictures for requesters...

I hope that helps! :D
Greetings once again Ravingdork, thanks for the big jumpstart to the thread.
Here's a character I'mm about to start playing with.

SG-01

Medium droid (4th-degree) scout 1/soldier 1
Init +9; Senses darkvision, low-light vision; Perception +9
Languages Basic, Binary, Mando'a
Destiny: 2 (Rescue) Force: 5

Defenses Ref 17 (flat-footed 14), Fort 14, Will 13
hp 34; Threshold 14

Speed 6 squares
Melee unarmed +1 (1d4+1)
Ranged blaster rifle +4 (2d8+1) or
Ranged blaster rifle +4 (4d8+1) (Stun) or
Ranged blaster rifle -1 (2d8+1) with autofire
Base Atk +1; Grp +4
Atk Options autofire (blaster rifle)
Special Actions Harm's Way

Abilities Str 11, Dex 17, Con -, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 6
Special Qualities Bad Feeling
Talents Acute Senses, Harm's Way
Feats Armor Proficiency (light), Bad Feeling, Weapon Proficiency (pistols, rifles, simple)
Skills Initiative +9, Mechanics +7, Perception +9 (may reroll but must keep the result of the reroll even if worse), Pilot +9, Stealth +9, Use Computer +7
Systems climbing claws, darkvision, hand appendage, hand appendage, heuristic processor, improved sensor package, integrated comlink, plasteel shell, vocabulator, walking locomotion, Tool appendage (holds integrated blaster rifle)
Possessions Bothan blaster rifle with Retractable Stock

SG-01 was created as a bodyguard droid, a custom prototype model that never entered mainstream production. He seemed to excel at his purpose but the high costs of the droid lead to it's designers abandoning the project. Advanced sensor units allowed him to detect threats with astounding accuracy and advanced wiring gave him lightning quick reflexes. Installing a Heuristic processor was a necessity for SG's owner, due to the situation's the droid faced, it needed to be able to think creatively in order to protect it's charge. The droid was owned by a high ranking Republic Officer until a mandalorian assault left his master dead. With it's primary function failed, the droid shut itself down only to awaken sometime later within a Mandalorian camp. They took the droid and their commander now intended to utilise the droid as a bodyguard, memory wiping SG-01 and reprogramming it. The memory wipe seemed to have not completely cleared the droid's previous orders though, and SG-01 eliminated the commander one night before fleeing the camp, in search of it's previous Master, as search in vain.
Greetings once again Ravingdork, thanks for the big jumpstart to the thread.

"Two-hundred thousand units are ready with a million more on the way."
[INDENT]- Prime Minister Lama Su[/INDENT]

I have TONS of Star Wars and Star Wars-like pics on file and I know where to get many, many more if need be.

I would love to post more art, but spamming this thread with great artwork isn't exactly the point is it? I put that first bit out there to let people know that there is no shortage of good sci-fi/Star Wars artwork that I can contribute should they make a simple character portrait request.

Here's hoping we also get lots of fun character stats in this thread too! :D

SG-01 was created as a bodyguard droid, a custom prototype model that never entered mainstream production. He seemed to excel at his purpose but the high costs of the droid lead to it's designers abandoning the project. Advanced sensor units allowed him to detect threats with astounding accuracy and advanced wiring gave him lightning quick reflexes. Installing a Heuristic processor was a necessity for SG's owner, due to the situation's the droid faced, it needed to be able to think creatively in order to protect it's charge. The droid was owned by a high ranking Republic Officer until a mandalorian assault left his master dead. With it's primary function failed, the droid shut itself down only to awaken sometime later within a Mandalorian camp. They took the droid and their commander now intended to utilise the droid as a bodyguard, memory wiping SG-01 and reprogramming it. The memory wipe seemed to have not completely cleared the droid's previous orders though, and SG-01 eliminated the commander one night before fleeing the camp, in search of it's previous Master, as search in vain.

I'm currently playing a Commando Clone, Soldier/Engineer type with prosthetic eye replacements (he lost his eyes in a faulty demolitions maneuver), who has some real nasty scarring around the eyes and face, but its hard to find modified pictures of a Clone with that kind of look. He's wearing typical Katarn-Class armor, though his belt is always full of tools and different mech, there is a large, jagged gray stripe down his armor in the shape of a lightning bolt, and the right forearm has been modified with a wrist launcher. Any takers?
I'm currently GMing a game, and my BBEG is an Ithorian Sith Lord (the only real descriptor i've used of him are black and red tattoes, like the one sith, exceot instead of red as a base, black is the base, and he wears black robes.).

Anything?
I would love to post more art, but spamming this thread with great artwork isn't exactly the point is it?

You can spam my threads with cool artwork like this any time, RD...

...er...that came off sounding like an obscene proposition...
FAN-MADE SAGA ED. ADVENTURES Scores of free, fan-made Star Wars adventures for Saga Ed. ●DATHOMIR FIELD GUIDE A Saga Ed. sourcebook for adventures set on Dathomir ●LIVE ACTION FILM CHARACTERS SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for hundreds of characters from the live action films ●"ALL-PURPOSE" SAGA EDITION SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for NPCs, droids, ships/vehicles, weapons/gear, etc. ●SAGA EDITION SPECIES SOURCEBOOK Official & fan-made Saga stats for your favorite species ●THE CENTRALITY: A SAGA EDITION GUIDE AND GAZETTEER As featured in The Lando Calrissian Adventures ●THE CORPORATE SECTOR SOURCEBOOK As featured in Brian Daley's Han Solo novels and original edition of the Star Wars RPG ●SAGA EDITION CRIB SHEETS Various fan-made Saga Ed. Crib Sheets for players & GMs
I'm currently playing a Commando Clone, Soldier/Engineer type with prosthetic eye replacements (he lost his eyes in a faulty demolitions maneuver), who has some real nasty scarring around the eyes and face, but its hard to find modified pictures of a Clone with that kind of look. He's wearing typical Katarn-Class armor, though his belt is always full of tools and different mech, there is a large, jagged gray stripe down his armor in the shape of a lightning bolt, and the right forearm has been modified with a wrist launcher. Any takers?

I dunno if I can do that kind of editing, but here are some base pics that might work for a start. Perhaps someone else will care to give it a try?

I might work on it myself if I can find some good cyborg heads to splice into place of the clone helmet.
How about a male Togrutan Noble playboy? He's from the KOTOR era. He spent a minimal amount of time in the Republic Military, and often wears a modified officer's jacket with a tight fitting shirt underneath it. He is a total pleasure seeker, incredibly hedonistic and enjoys the finest things in life.

Vince.
Duke of the Alabaster Legion Keeper of the Hearth of Night
How about a male Togrutan Noble playboy? He's from the KOTOR era. He spent a minimal amount of time in the Republic Military, and often wears a modified officer's jacket with a tight fitting shirt underneath it. He is a total pleasure seeker, incredibly hedonistic and enjoys the finest things in life.

Vince.

What does a male Togruta even look like?
My namesake, Zehn Waters. Lithe and lean, Zehn is a dexterous Jedi Knight who wields two lightsabers. She has platinum blond hair that has that sort of new-born baby sheen to it.

Oh, her Jedi robes look vaguely like this:
IMAGE(http://www.ugo.com/images/galleries/starwarsepisode3_games/37.jpg)

Blue 'sabers, though.
What does a male Togruta even look like?

THE \/ince

THE \/ince

Raana Tay is a woman.

Vince.

How's this?

IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/TogrutaRepublicPlayboy.jpg)

How's this?

IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/TogrutaRepublicPlayboy.jpg)

Good, but I imagined him as being a little less broad...

THE \/ince
Good, but I imagined him as being a little less broad...

THE \/ince

How's this then?

IMAGE(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Ravingdork/TogrutaRepublicPlayboy-1.jpg)

Much better, thanks.

I'm assuming some kind of photoshop type work? Never tried any of that sort of stuff myself, too technical for me... LOL.

Thanks again.

THE \/ince
Much better, thanks.

I'm assuming some kind of photoshop type work? Never tried any of that sort of stuff myself, too technical for me... LOL.

Thanks again.

THE \/ince

I took the picture of the male Togruta you gave me, cut off his head, and put it onto an Old Republic military officer's body. Simple enough to do. Took me about 20 minutes.
I took the picture of the male Togruta you gave me, cut it off, and put it onto an Old Republic military officer's body. Simple enough to do. Took me about 20 minutes.

I bow down to your superior knowledge.

THE \/ince
I find that www.photoflex.com is a fine online photo editor for stuff like that (putting a new head on a body, or coloring a human dancer into a zeltron, etc.)

Interestingly, if you have pictures in a Photobucket.com account, and you click the "edit" link on one of the pictures, it takes you (and your picture) to photoflex.com (the two websites must have formed a partnership or something).

Here's the strange catch, though. Photoflex accessed via Photobucked doesn't offer the most valuable feature: the "merge" feature, where you can merge the head from one photo onto the body of another. The merge button is there, but it's gray and unclickable.

Plug in www.photoflex.com anew in your browser, and viola...suddenly the merge button is clickable. The downside is, though, that you can't call any photos up from your photobucket account...you have to have the photos to be merged available on your hard drive or a disk or something.
FAN-MADE SAGA ED. ADVENTURES Scores of free, fan-made Star Wars adventures for Saga Ed. ●DATHOMIR FIELD GUIDE A Saga Ed. sourcebook for adventures set on Dathomir ●LIVE ACTION FILM CHARACTERS SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for hundreds of characters from the live action films ●"ALL-PURPOSE" SAGA EDITION SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for NPCs, droids, ships/vehicles, weapons/gear, etc. ●SAGA EDITION SPECIES SOURCEBOOK Official & fan-made Saga stats for your favorite species ●THE CENTRALITY: A SAGA EDITION GUIDE AND GAZETTEER As featured in The Lando Calrissian Adventures ●THE CORPORATE SECTOR SOURCEBOOK As featured in Brian Daley's Han Solo novels and original edition of the Star Wars RPG ●SAGA EDITION CRIB SHEETS Various fan-made Saga Ed. Crib Sheets for players & GMs
I'm playing a Gen' Dai Stormtrooper that carries a Blaster Cannon around as his weapon of choice. He works for the Empire, but he's not necessarily evil. He's never actually killed anybody.

You think you can accurately portray that?
Heh. I was inspired by one of the images RavingDork posted, and created this character. Anybody got a name?

[EDIT: RavingDork supplied the name bits I needed.]

Show

"Agro" & Karina Dao
IMAGE(http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs45/f/2009/069/1/6/Robot_and_Engineer_by_Monkey_Paw.png)

Karina is a mechanic who travels with her prize droid, "Agro", a heavily modified, agricultural labor droid with a bit of a temper.
Karina Dao
Medium Human Scout 1
Destiny 1; Force 5
Init +2; Senses Perception +4
Languages Basic, 1 unassigned
- - - - -
Defenses Ref 15 (flat-footed 13), Fort 13, Will 10
hp 25; Threshold 11
- - - - -
Speed 6 squares
Melee +1 Massive Spanner (1d8+2)
Melee +1 unarmed (1d3+2)
Ranged +2 Blaster Pistol (3d6)
Base Atk +0; Grp +1
- - - - -
Abilities Str 12, Dex 14, Con 13, Int 15, Wis 8, Cha 10
Talents Recon Team Leader (agressive)
Feats Droidcraft [CWCG p28], Shake It Off [SECR p], Skill Focus (mechanics) [CECR p88], Weapon Proficiency (pistols, rifles, simple weapons)
Skills Endurance +6, Knowledge (technology) +7, Knowledge (galactic lore) +7, Mechanics +12, Perception +4, Stealth +7, Survival +4, Use Computer +7
Posessions massive spanner, blaster pistol, power pack (x2), tool kit, utility belt, all-temperature cloak, grenade (stun) (x2), datapad, data cards (x10), credit chip, short-range comlink; 50 credits
- - - - -

"Agro" is a Karina's droid follower. He is a Holmar Droid Systems Mark 3 agricultural droid, a model which hasn't seen production since the days of the Old Republic. Having proven himself useful and loyal, he has seldom been sold, instead being passed along to friends and family. His behavioral inhibitor is somewhat 'defective', having been damaged in an incident centuries ago. He won't harm a living sentient, except in response to an attack on a living sentient he considers 'his'. (In the current case, Karina.)

"Agro"
Medium droid (5th-degree) Follower
Init +1; Senses Perception +6, low-light vision, darkvision
Languages Basic, Binary
- - - - -
Defenses Ref 13 (flat-footed 11), Fort 16, Will 11
hp 11; Threshold 16
- - - - -
Speed 6 squares
Melee +4 massive spanner (1d10+6)
Melee +4 unarmed (1d3+6)
Ranged +3 blaster carbine (3d8)
Base Atk +1; Grp +4
- - - - -
Abilities Str 16, Dex 14, Con -, Int 6, Wis 10, Cha 6
Feats Weapon Proficiency (pistols, simple weapons)
Skills Endurance +7, Perception +6, Stealth +6
Systems heuristic processor, 2 arm appendages, walking locomotion, internal storage (10kg), improved sensors, darkvision, internal comlink, diagnostics package, locked access, vocabulator
Posessions blaster carbine, power packs (x2), tool kit, massive spanner, bandolier; 200 credits
- - - - -

Massive Spanner
Simple Weapon
The massive spanner is available as a 150 credit accessory for tool kits. Due to its massive size, it is useless for delicate work, but provides a +1 circumstance bonus to large-scale work. It also functions as a simple weapon used to bludgeon your foes into submission.
Size Large; Cost 150; Damage 1d10; Stun Damage -; Weight 5kg; Type Bludgeoning; Availability Legal

Heh. I was inspired by one of the images RavingDork posted, and created this character. Anybody got a name?

Saba? Lillian? Dao? Dirneele? Erin? Hilda? Karina? Lady Fulrage? Leenin? Lucia? Micdi? Miss Heregin? Morrossa? Narwara? Skai Lorian?

These are just some of the names from the characters I have on file.
Saba? Lillian? Dao? Dirneele? Erin? Hilda? Karina? Lady Fulrage? Leenin? Lucia? Micdi? Miss Heregin? Morrossa? Narwara? Skai Lorian?

These are just some of the names from the characters I have on file.

Thanks. Solved my problem. (Names a a PitA for me.)
I'm looking for a fat Nemoidian Jedi with a long-handle lightsaber. :D

Perhaps somebody could edit the below picture to look more Jedi-like?

IMAGE(http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/d/db/Lok_Durd.jpg)

(AND GET RID OF THE HAT!)

Didn't you already post a picture of this Neimoidian sans the hat in Post #2?

That might be a better place to start, since the hardest part is already done.
Didn't you already post a picture of this Neimoidian sans the hat in Post #2?

That might be a better place to start, since the hardest part is already done.

I'm not too terribly happy with it though. It lost too much resolution and detail.

I'm hoping somebody can do better.
I find that www.photoflex.com is a fine online photo editor for stuff like that (putting a new head on a body, or coloring a human dancer into a zeltron, etc.)

Interestingly, if you have pictures in a Photobucket.com account, and you click the "edit" link on one of the pictures, it takes you (and your picture) to photoflex.com (the two websites must have formed a partnership or something).

Here's the strange catch, though. Photoflex accessed via Photobucked doesn't offer the most valuable feature: the "merge" feature, where you can merge the head from one photo onto the body of another. The merge button is there, but it's gray and unclickable.

Plug in www.photoflex.com anew in your browser, and viola...suddenly the merge button is clickable. The downside is, though, that you can't call any photos up from your photobucket account...you have to have the photos to be merged available on your hard drive or a disk or something.

WHOOPS...sorry, everybody...I meant http://fotoflexer.com/
what color of lightsaber did you want? i chose green, but if you want something else lemme know. i also killed the poofy sleeves. i hope thats okay. did you want a background? i could also turn the lightsaber "off"
what color of lightsaber did you want? i chose green, but if you want something else lemme know. i also killed the poofy sleeves. i hope thats okay. did you want a background? i could also turn the lightsaber "off"

Thank you!

I tried to take out the puffy sleeves myself, but never had much luck.

If you don't mind, I wield a long-handle lightsaber. Can you extend the handle length to look something like a cane (at least where length is concerned). The green lightsaber is great otherwise. No background please. I usually make the white space on my pics transparent when I append it to my character sheet so the text fits snugly around it.

Thank you so much for what you're doing. Hopefully it will draw more people to this thread. :D

EDIT: How on earth did you pull the lightsaber from another pic and put it into the new one so cleanly? I can never get the glow/fade of the lightsaber into another picture without looking horrible.

Also, several of my friends are really impressed with your work. One of them is requesting you help him with his heavily armed and armored Kel Dor Mandalorian.
oh, thats what you meant by a long lightsaber. i made the handle longer than normal, i didn't know it was supposed to be as long as a cane. neato. i know what you mean about lightsaber blades being hard to "lift" from an image. the trick is... you build it yourself. long skinny colum of white, long skinny colum of green layered behind it (usualy multiple green layers, 3 or 4) then you use the gaussian blur filter on the green layers. and blam, lightsaber blade. does your friend have a pic in mind?

i changed the background to white, i hope that makes your life easier. i put it on that gray cause it's easy on the ol eyeballs when i'm starring at a screen to photoshop something.
IMAGE(http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb280/bigkosydar/crap%20for%20others/fatjedi7.jpg)
Looks great R_C. Could you bring the saber up a bit in his hands so the exposed blade isn't so close to his face (I just don't see Jedi being that careless with a lit lightsaber). Also, it isn't positioned in his hand quite right. Can you rotate/pivot it a bit so the handle better fits in the nook of his closed fingers? (Doing this should also bring the blade away form his face a little.) What's more, the vertical line that runs through the extended lightsaber handle doesn't line up in some place, making it look weird.

I was going to ask you to close the lightsaber tip (so it's not cropped off), but I already did it with one of your earlier pics and I can easily do it again so you needn't worry
about that step.

Sorry to be such a perfectionist. I can't thank you enough for what you've already done. You are easily one of the most skilled photoshoppers I've ever seen.

EDIT: Here is the Kel Dor pic he wants you to use as a base.

He's still looking for a good body/armor picture to use. You are welcome to try and find something cool if you want.

EDIT: I found this, this morning. I suspect my friend would like it as his armor. If you could put the Kel Dor into the armor somehow I'm sure he would love it!

possible armor choice

This ought to be a fun challenge for you. :D

- Replace the head with that of the Kel Dor.
- Make the gauntlets slightly clawed (so they look more like kel dor fingers).
- Remove the speech bubbles, metallic wing things, the bolas, the painted markings on the armor, and those things coming out the sides of his neck.
- Replace the symbol on his chest with that of the old Mandalorian Crusaders's symbol (shown below).
- Do some color changing as you see fit so the armor and kel dor head look more natural together.
- Keep the existing background.
IMAGE(http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/0/03/Durge_comic.jpg)
[Link to Mandalorian Crusader Serpent symbol]

I am extremely interested in seeing if you can pull this one off.

EDIT: I had a different armor up earlier, but I took it down cause mixing 3D art and 2D art doesn't work well. My sincerest apologies if you already started on the first armor getup (and if you did, I am still interested in seeing it).
Love the topic, here's my main guy Its always harder for me to choose a picture for my own characters than it is for other characters.

Hair: White, long and a little messy
Eyes: Ice blue.
Era: Old Republic
Lightsaber color: Amber

Orpheus is an Echani man of some height at 6'1". He's very nimble and lean, but very physically powerful (16 dex, 20 str) though his endurance is only average (12 con). He has a bright look and is quite alert, and around the temple he's known for his good looks and gregarious nature (19 cha). Orpheus is pretty emotional for a Jedi Knight, though he shows a cool head under pressure and is friendly by nature.

The young man loves a good fight, and his duties often give him cause to not wear the traditional robes, preferring instead his custom flight suit.
Here's another character that's been needing a picture...
He's my Jedi Deflect-O-Matic build, and was inspired by the Jedi Guardian SW Mini (a Rodian holding a lightsaber with a sword strapped to his back).

Tavik looks like a fairly typical Rodian. He's a bit shorter than average, and a bit more frail, but not so much that he'd stand out in a crowd. He wields a yellow lightsaber, and an ancient Sith sword which was crafted by one of his ancestors. The sword is essentially his family's reminder of the price paid when one turns to the dark side.

His family's ancient connection to the Dark Side weighs heavily on Tavik. He constantly weighs his actions, second-guessing the decisions he has made, looking for clues that he has been corrupted by the Dark Side. Because of this habit, Tavik is prone to frustration, seeing 'better' decisions he could have made, and feeling foolish for not having thought of them when it mattered. In the heat of the moment, however, Tavik is utterly incapable of standing by while the helpless suffer, and he has the physical (and mental) scars to show for it.

His feats & talents focus on defense, including Deflect, Evasion, Block, Skill Focus (use the force), and Force Training (barrier of blades, circle of shelter). I joke that he's the guy that when he makes Jedi Maser, will have an E-Web set up in his meditation chamber.
Looks great R_C. Could you bring the saber up a bit in his hands so the exposed blade isn't so close to his face (I just don't see Jedi being that careless with a lit lightsaber). Also, it isn't positioned in his hand quite right. Can you rotate/pivot it a bit so the handle better fits in the nook of his closed fingers? (Doing this should also bring the blade away form his face a little.) What's more, the vertical line that runs through the extended lightsaber handle doesn't line up in some place, making it look weird.

I was going to ask you to close the lightsaber tip (so it's not cropped off), but I already did it with one of your earlier pics and I can easily do it again so you needn't worry
about that step.

hmm. how bout this?
Love the topic, here's my main guy Its always harder for me to choose a picture for my own characters than it is for other characters.

Hair: White, long and a little messy
Eyes: Ice blue.
Era: Old Republic
Lightsaber color: Amber

Orpheus is an Echani man of some height at 6'1". He's very nimble and lean, but very physically powerful (16 dex, 20 str) though his endurance is only average (12 con). He has a bright look and is quite alert, and around the temple he's known for his good looks and gregarious nature (19 cha). Orpheus is pretty emotional for a Jedi Knight, though he shows a cool head under pressure and is friendly by nature.

The young man loves a good fight, and his duties often give him cause to not wear the traditional robes, preferring instead his custom flight suit.

Might this work with a bit o' color changing?
IMAGE(http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs13/f/2007/016/3/4/JEDI_by_soliud.jpg)
hmm. how bout this?

I really like the bolder green of the lightsaber blade. Thanks a lot for the changes. :D

EDIT: Checked out your photobucket account. I particularly like the title of the folder, "Crap for Others," though I hope you don't really see such wonderful art as "crap." :P
Ok, here's a bio/background for a character I'd like to play as a player in a D.o.D. campaign, I'm waiting for Episode 10 to be released before trying to get one of my players GM for a while (and D.o.D. should be an easy way to get their feat wet)

"Jacen Baurne" a.k.a "Jac Baurne" a.k.a. "Hal Drake" a.k.a. ... isn't a particularly handsome or ugly guy and his personality is also completely unremarkable. Chances are that if you asked someone to describe "Jacen," they would say "average looking," or maybe "brown hair, average build, no visible scars or other identifying marks." That's if they remembered him at all, and that's the way "Jacen" likes it. "Jacen" has taken great care to cultivate his unmemorable appearance and persona, it has proven to be a great asset in his line of work. "Jacen" has been a mercenary since he was 18 and his company fought for the Separatist in the clone wars.

"Jacen" lost both of his hands at the forearms (and also his best friend, a brother in arms) on a particular mission within the last year. He had his hands replaced with cybernetic prosthetics that look and feel completely natural, and have also been hardened against ion damage (as was available under RCR rules). "Jacen's" new hands cost him quite a bit and he paid for them through a series of dummy corporations with funds originally drawn from a private account that he no longer has access to.

The Imperials now know that "Jacen's" very hefty bank account belongs to "a name unknown member" of his former mercenary company, the majority of which died on a mission while "Jacen" was undergoing physical therapy. In the last few days, "Jacen" has learned that the Empire knows about the bank account, so he is unable/unwilling to attempt to access it again.

The only "person specific" data that the Empire actually has on "Jacen" are digital records of his former right hand's fingerprints. The Empire does NOT know that "the name unknown mercenary" has lost either of his hands.

"Jacen" only has 715 credits left on his credit chip (which is not connected to an account, the star wars equivalent of "paying in cash"). As a precaution, "Jacen" recently destroyed most of his gear and other belongings. The small amount of remaining weapons he has are all "legitimately" licensed under a false persona. "Jacen's" identification indicates he is a former construction worker.

The reality is "Jacen" is "one hard to kill SoB" who has survived far more than his fair share of close shaves. He's smart, resourceful, observant, well trained, very good at what he does, well prepared, and if they knew, some might even describe him as secretly paranoid. But then again you're not actually paranoid when the galaxy (or at least it's current government) really is out to get you. "Jacen's" secret "paranoia" has been the only thing that's kept him alive and/or free on more than a few occasions.

I plan to use the corellian pirate mini for him during Traitor's gambit (make that anytime he's in street clothes and armed with a pistol) here's a pic of the mini
IMAGE(http://www.wizards.com/swminis/SWM/BH/corellian_pirate.jpg)

"on a combat mission" he'll be wearing some kind of jumpsuit, and what I imagine would look like a "ready harness" holding a lot of combat gear... I'm looking for a picture of a sci-fi mercenary who looks "hard core military/mercenary" and is in good shape because of the gear etc, but his face is a "good-average" (not ugly just not memorable) and is well-muscled/toned in a "compact" sort of way that can be easily hidden under loose clothing. The picture I'm looking for has him in some sort of combat jumpsuit (could be a start wars style flight suit, not the bright orange of Luke Skywalker more like the crew's uniforms on "star trek enterprise") and he should be holding (or wearing from a rifle strap, hanging beneath his right arm) a small rifle (blaster carbine) preferably with a scope. If he has a bunch of grenades and a few other weapons hanging from the "ready harness" that would be great and maybe if he could have a helmet (preferably one that would hide his face) under his left arm. the gear should say "prepared for anything" he should have a moderate sized pack on his back, as in a careful choice of gear for maximum utility.

here's the current build plan because I think the levels are descriptive of the personality/character i.e. a scout/soldier/scoundrel/gunslinger/bountyhunter/assassin/officer/vanguard
Show

STR 13, DEX 14, CON 14, INT 13, WIS 12, CHA 10
1: Scout 1: Talent: Deep Space Gambit; Feats: WP(Pistols,Rifles,Simple), Shake it Off, Improved Damage Threshold, Rapid Shot; Trained Skills: Endurance, Initiative, Mechanics, Perception, Pilot, Stealth, Survival; Class Bonuses to Defense: Ref +2, Fort +1, Will +0
2: Soldier 1: Talent: Tough as Nails; Feat: AP(light); Class Bonuses to Defense: Ref +2, Fort +2, Will +0
3: Scoundrel 1: Talent: Dastardly Strike; Feats: Point Blank Shot, WP(Heavy); Class Bonuses to Defense: Ref +2, Fort +2, Will +1
4: Scout 2: Feat: Precise Shot; New Trained Skill: Use Computer; Attributes: DEX 15, INT 14
5: Scout 3: Talent: Acute Senses
6: Scout 4: Feats: Quick Draw, Deadeye
7: Scout 5: Talent: Improved Initiative
8: Gunslinger 1: Talent: Debilitating Shot; Class Bonuses to Defense: Ref +4, Fort +2, Will +2; Attributes: DEX 16, INT 15
9: Bounty Hunter 1: Talent: Hunter's Mark; Feat: Staggering Attack
10: Gunslinger 2: Special Quality: Trusty Side Arm +1
11: Gunslinger 3: Talent Snap Shot
12: Soldier 2: Feats: Sniper, (Resurgence OR Improved Damage Threshold); New Trained Skill: Knowledge(Tactics); Attributes: DEX 17, INT 16
13: Assassin 1: Talent: Murderous Arts 1
14: Officer 1: Talent: Hard Target; Class Bonuses to Defense: Ref +4, Fort +2, Will +4
15: Vanguard 1: Talent: evasion; Feat (Resurgence OR Improved Damage Threshold OR Extra Second Wind, resurgence will definitely be taken either at level 12 or 15) Class Bonuses to Defense: Ref +4, Fort +4, Will +4
16: Scout 6: Feat: Bad Feeling; Attributes: DEX 18, CON 15

after level 16 things are still a bit up in the air (flexibility is a good thing right?) but I'm thinking
17: Soldier 3: Talent; Armored Defense;
18: Soldier 4: Feats: Republic Military Training, Martial Arts 1

(I'm not sure about going for vehicular combat, maybe pick up a level of scout instead)
19: Scoundrel 2: Feat: Vehicular Combat

options for 20
20: Officer 2: Special Quality: Share Talent(tough as nails); Attributes: STR 14: CON 16 (i.e. +20 HP)
OR
20: Scout 7: Talent: Blend In; Attributes: STR 14: CON 16 (i.e. +20 HP)
OR
20: Scout 7: Talent: Fringe Savant; Attributes: STR 14: CON 16 (i.e. +20 HP)
20: Scout 7: Talent: Long Stride; Attributes: STR 14: CON 16 (i.e. +20 HP)
"One should not seek to control the force for it is an ally not a slave, rather one should seek the aid of the force in controlling one's own self." --Elias Windrider quoting his father
Show
According to this quiz: http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=62192 I'm a Storyteller.
You're more inclined toward the role playing side of Method Actor 100%
the equation and less interested in numbers or Butt-Kicker 100%
experience points. You're quick to compromise if you Tactician 100%
can help move the story forward, and get bored when Power Gamer 100%
the game slows down for a long planning session. Storyteller 100%
You want to play out a story that moves like it's Specialist 92%
orchestrated by a skilled novelist or film director. Casual Gamer 42%
Sign In to post comments