Conversion: Standoff on Leritor

If anyone is interested in using the Star Wars Gamer-adventure "Standoff on Leritor" with Saga, you can find the converted stats in a pdf here: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=df80ebd80a43cdcad2db6fb9a8902bda

Here are the stats for a quick view:

Sauvax Commoner

Sauvax Commoner CL 1
Medium Sauvax nonheroic 1
Init +4; Senses Perception +10
Languages Basic, Sauvax
Defenses Ref 13 (flat-footed 13), Fort 11, Will 10
hp 4; Threshold 11
Speed 6 squares, swim 4 squares
Melee claws +1 (1d6+1) or
Melee gruush +1 (1d8+1)
Ranged gruush -1 (1d8)
Base Atk +0; Grp +1
Abilities Str 12, Dex 8, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 8
Special Qualities breathe underwater, expert swimmer, nat-
ural weapons, pincers
Feats Skill Focus (Perception), Skill Training (Initiative, Per-
ception, Knowledge (varies)), Weapon Proficiency (sim-
ple weapons)
Skills Initiative +4, Knowledge (varies) +5, Perception +10,
Swim +6
Possessions Gruush, variety of personal belongings in woven
seaweed satchel

Profex Rynalla

Profex Rynalla CL 8
Medium Human Noble 7/Force Adept 1
Force 2; Dark Side 8
Init +16; Senses Perception +11
Languages Basic, Bothese, Cerean, High Galactic, Huttese,
Mon Calamarian, Ryl, Sauvax, Shyriiwook, Zabrak
Defenses Ref 22 (flat-footed 20), Fort 21, Will 24
hp 52; Threshold 21
Speed 6 squares
Melee unarmed +5 (1d4+4)
Ranged blaster pistol +7 (3d6+4)
Base Atk +5; Grp +7
Force Powers Known (Use the Force +17): Fear, Force
Grip, Force Lightning, Force Slam, Mind Trick, Move
Object, Negate Energy, Rebuke, Surge
Abilities Str 10, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 15, Cha 17
Talents Born Leader, Damage Reduction 10, Drain Knowl-
edge, Equilibrium, Force Power Adept (Force Lightning)
Feats Force Sensitivity, Force Training (3), Linguist, Skill
Focus (Initiative), Skill Focus (Persuasion), Skill Fo-
cus (Use the Force), Weapon Proficiency (pistols, simple
weapons)
Skills Deception +12, Gather Information +12, Initiative
+16, Knowledge (bureaucracy) +13, Knowledge (galac-
tic lore) +13, Knowledge (life sciences) +13, Knowledge
(social sciences) +13, Perception +11, Persuasion +17,
Use Computer +13, Use the Force +17
Possessions Blaster pistol, comlink, datapad

Slaver Guards

Slaver Guard CL 2
Medium Klatooinan Soldier 2
Dark Side 1
Init +9; Senses Perception +5
Languages Basic, Huttese
Defenses Ref 16 (flat-footed 13), Fort 15, Will 13
hp 38; Threshold 15
Speed 6 squares
Melee stun baton +3 (1d6+2 or 2d6+2 stun)
Ranged blaster rifle +6 (3d8+3)
Base Atk +2; Grp +5
Atk Options Point Blank Shot
Abilities Str 13, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 7
Talents Weapon Specialization (rifles)
Feats Armor Proficiency (light, medium), Point Blank Shot,
Weapon Focus (rifles), Weapon Proficiency (pistols, ri-
fles, simple weapons)
Skills Initiative +9, Perception +5, Pilot +9
Possessions Blast vest and helmet, blaster rifle, comlink, stun
baton, 25 credits

Slaver Snub Fighters

Core Galaxy Systems PTR-3 Vedette CL 7
Gargantuan starfighter
Init +5; Senses Perception +6
Defense Ref 16 (flat-footed 12), Fort 19; +7 armor
hp 100; DR 10; SR 10; Threshold 39
Speed fly 16 squares (max. velocity 1,080 km/h), fly 4
squares (starship scale)
Ranged laser cannons +7 (see below)
Fighting Space 4
The link leads to a "file not found" message.  If this is all the stats we need, can somebody give me a summary of the adventure?  So far, this is all I found with a google search:

"In this prequel-era scenario, a band of Jedi diplomats travel to a remote agricultural colony to pacify and resolve a brushfire war between the settlers and the indigenous aliens. Can they mediate a peace and uncover the sinister reason fueling the dispute without jeopardizing a vital Republic crop world?"
How's this?

(EDIT:  That link no longer works.  Try this one, where you'll find the cleaned up version I mention below in post # 8.)
FAN-MADE SAGA ED. ADVENTURES Scores of free, fan-made Star Wars adventures for Saga Ed. ●DATHOMIR FIELD GUIDE A Saga Ed. sourcebook for adventures set on Dathomir ●LIVE ACTION FILM CHARACTERS SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for hundreds of characters from the live action films ●"ALL-PURPOSE" SAGA EDITION SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for NPCs, droids, ships/vehicles, weapons/gear, etc. ●SAGA EDITION SPECIES SOURCEBOOK Official & fan-made Saga stats for your favorite species ●THE CENTRALITY: A SAGA EDITION GUIDE AND GAZETTEER As featured in The Lando Calrissian Adventures ●THE CORPORATE SECTOR SOURCEBOOK As featured in Brian Daley's Han Solo novels and original edition of the Star Wars RPG ●SAGA EDITION CRIB SHEETS Various fan-made Saga Ed. Crib Sheets for players & GMs
How's this?

Awesome! I'm pretty sure i can use that right off.
Omigosh!  Did you just make that?  Since you posted it only 4 hours after I asked about it, you're either a super-fast adventure maker,  or you were holding out on us!
No, I wasn't holding out.  I saw your request and, since Vokanix had already done the hard part (converting the stat blocks), I just cobbled together the story from the wookieepedia entries of everything that appeared in the story, together with one GM's detailed summary of his own run of the game.   Then it was just a matter of formatting it into an adventure.  It wasn't hard with all the material at my fingertips. 

Glad you both like it.

FAN-MADE SAGA ED. ADVENTURES Scores of free, fan-made Star Wars adventures for Saga Ed. ●DATHOMIR FIELD GUIDE A Saga Ed. sourcebook for adventures set on Dathomir ●LIVE ACTION FILM CHARACTERS SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for hundreds of characters from the live action films ●"ALL-PURPOSE" SAGA EDITION SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for NPCs, droids, ships/vehicles, weapons/gear, etc. ●SAGA EDITION SPECIES SOURCEBOOK Official & fan-made Saga stats for your favorite species ●THE CENTRALITY: A SAGA EDITION GUIDE AND GAZETTEER As featured in The Lando Calrissian Adventures ●THE CORPORATE SECTOR SOURCEBOOK As featured in Brian Daley's Han Solo novels and original edition of the Star Wars RPG ●SAGA EDITION CRIB SHEETS Various fan-made Saga Ed. Crib Sheets for players & GMs
you're a super-fast adventure maker, 

Thanks, Yarroq.  But in my haste, I left a lot of errors in there.  Discard that version and download this one.  It's much cleaner.

So, strangely, my MediaFire cloud account "ate" my Star Wars folder (but not any of my other MediaFire folders).  All the Star Wars related materials I had, fan-made sourcebooks, adventures, articles, playing aids, etc. -- GONE without explanation or trace.  Fortunately, I also have them on a flash drive, so I just spent all morning replacing them and fixing the links in my signature.

That means the link to my Saga Edition conversion of Standoff on Leritor has changed.  You can now find it here.
Sign In to post comments