Papa's Pasta Paradise

1428 posts / 0 new
Last post

Welcome to Papa's Pasta Paradise!

Family, this is your Mafia leader speaking. Today, we re-open our old restaurant, named to your lovely papa.
Here, you can voice your anger, joy and everything else that doesn't fit in the rest of this forum.

"I'm the mafia leader!"

The people in the restaurant look at MtalMuzicfan.

"LIAR," and Mtal catches a ton of bullets.
"You angered me!".

"Drag him away, we want to have this place clean".

Feel free to order from our menu, and I would recommend our speciality on the bottom om the menucard.

Menu:
Pasta di Papa
Pasta Bolognife
Bulletsoup
Fresh meat in Bloodwine sauce
Lynchsagne
Poisened Lasagne
Pierced head served on chopping blocks
Random body pieces in acid
Severed limbs and cracking bones
Crisp fingers of Suspicion
Stabbing Spaghetti

Zindies Speciality: Toasted Kittenmeat

And don't forget my sons, keep yourself to the following rules:

- No killing, unless they aren't your family.
- If you did kill someone after all, clean up the mess. We are a decent Restaurant and don't like the mess.
- No backstabbing, unless you make a public. We wanna have some fun too.
- Don't feel guilty about eating kitten meat, kittens are evil.
Nobody talks about it. Only the courage needed to write it in the dark words. But fear for those who will put it on a piece of paper. Yet, it is still unwritten.
you mean I can say whatever i want without being judged ?

<3

"I see the face of greatness"

PariahKing

you mean I can say whatever i want without being judged ?

<3

In mafia context, you can say whatever you want. I'm sure you can make the difference from what we meant last time. ;)
Nobody talks about it. Only the courage needed to write it in the dark words. But fear for those who will put it on a piece of paper. Yet, it is still unwritten.
Make sure that ongoing games are not allowed to be referenced here, KK?

:: throw a chair at Murica ::
[quote=Kalei
Spent months in the rexie smelter... chairs and acid... kid stuff

PariahKing

*She walks in with her long dark trench coat, fedora, and sunglasses; fairy wings sprouting from her back through the coat. Her two bodyguards wait by the door, their trench coats bulging with an assortment of weapons they don't really need. She looks around and runs a gloved finger along the bar, then nods.*

*She goes to Unwritten and grasps his head in her hands giving him a kiss on each cheek*

"You make your Godmother proud! This place has my blessing. Now don't screw it up! "

*She pinches his cheeks and points her fairy wand at him*

"You don't want to make the Godmother angry..."

*Then she flies out the door with her bodyguards,.. a stream of fairydust trailing behind*
I will be good godmother.

*Kicks Scope*

Clean up that broken chair, you heard godmother.
Self-prevention throw in the blender: Chaos
I knew I should've told TU that I'd open the bar. Now I missed out on some Bussy love. >.>

Asides from not referencing ongoing games, remember that the CoC still applies here, so stay civil.

As the boss of this restaurant, I'd also like to add another little item to our menu, since our Chef has decided to put Kittens on it. I call it Chef a la Chef. It is a delicious dish, made with the finest meat our Chef has to offer. Literally. Order it. You'll like it.
76125763 wrote:
Zindaras' meta is like a fossil, ancient and its secrets yet to be uncovered. Only men of yore, long dead, knew of it.
It tastes...
[quote=Kalei
The blender has mysteriously disappeared

You're lieing. I still haven't received my damage recovery paycheck.
Asides from not referencing ongoing games, remember that the CoC still applies here, so stay civil.

Bah ... gimme some of that kittenmeat

PariahKing

The doors open, and a lone gunman walks through. "The Chef a la Chef, if you would." He walks over to an occupied table, and tosses Murica out of his seat. He sits, and begins fiddling with his 9mm.
"Hello, you have reached the Mafia. We are currently being apprehended by the police, but if you leave a message, we will get back to you, either from this phone at our leisure, or our one phone call from prison. Remember, your call is important to us." http://community.wizards.com/paranoia Join my Promotional mafia game here. "I stepped out, I did not step down."
AIM Mishaps...
[18:52] Zprflesh: hey sexy [18:52] johnycomboplayer: ... ^I am still weirded out by this... [10:45] Dr. Demento: ahhh... [10:45] Dr. Demento: CRAP [10:45] Dr. Demento: PK HAS THE HOTS FOR ME! [20:45] averysillyman: no [20:45] averysillyman: I'm not insulting you [20:46] averysillyman: I looooooooooove you [19:13] PariahKing88: ruuuun [19:13] PariahKing88: before its tool ate [19:14] johnycomboplayer: What did its tool eat? [19:17] PariahKing88: souls
L2 Judge (And still completely clueless)
Errrr.... is there anything veggy on the menu?
Ignore me...I'm just a cleric.
So anyone needs to be fixed?

www.nogoblinsallowed.com

One question: Why?
One question: Why?

"Why not?" *shoots SarinFuzz, and tosses his body into the back dumpster.
"Hello, you have reached the Mafia. We are currently being apprehended by the police, but if you leave a message, we will get back to you, either from this phone at our leisure, or our one phone call from prison. Remember, your call is important to us." http://community.wizards.com/paranoia Join my Promotional mafia game here. "I stepped out, I did not step down."
AIM Mishaps...
[18:52] Zprflesh: hey sexy [18:52] johnycomboplayer: ... ^I am still weirded out by this... [10:45] Dr. Demento: ahhh... [10:45] Dr. Demento: CRAP [10:45] Dr. Demento: PK HAS THE HOTS FOR ME! [20:45] averysillyman: no [20:45] averysillyman: I'm not insulting you [20:46] averysillyman: I looooooooooove you [19:13] PariahKing88: ruuuun [19:13] PariahKing88: before its tool ate [19:14] johnycomboplayer: What did its tool eat? [19:17] PariahKing88: souls
L2 Judge (And still completely clueless)
Let me help, Johnny. Stupid fuzzes. ;)
If you keep picking on Sarin you'll have to deal with me... MuricaMan !!!

PariahKing

I hope you're not wearing the red/blue suit though...
[quote=Kalei

PariahKing

Uhhh.....?

GW

Cookie Count: 1 million + 1039 Wooden Spoon Count: 2 YMtC Trophies 1st: 9 2nd: 11 3rd: 13 4th: 4 I lost >6000 posts during the last forum migration. #14000th post at 05/11/09 #15000th post at 22/02/10 #16000th post at 10/06/10 #17000th post at 27/10/10 #18000th post at 27/04/11 #19000th post at 24/08/11 #20000th post at 21/04/12 #21000th post at 21/01/13
It's the black suit with green underwear.

Scope wears brown underwear. :D

Don't ask how I know.
Arwen wears brown ones. I wear grey ones, and you wear red ones.
Scope wears brown underwear. :D

Don't ask how I know.

I don't even want to know how you know >_>

[quote=Kalei

PariahKing

Zindaras' underwear is made of kittenskin.
Zindaras' underwear is made of kittenskin.

IT ARE A FACT !!!

PariahKing

You know because of your learnings?
[quote=Kalei

PariahKing

IMAGE(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/Zindaras/Kitties/catauthoritah.jpg)
76125763 wrote:
Zindaras' meta is like a fossil, ancient and its secrets yet to be uncovered. Only men of yore, long dead, knew of it.
[quote=Kalei

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.

why are you here when NGA exists and is just better

do I want to know

Nope... not really... but I could still tell you

PariahKing

This place sure smells different, that's for sure. Whoever make the decisions about the new upholstery needs to be fired. Maybe I should stop in for another game sometime soon, for old time's sake?

And I like this Murica guy, I think. If he represents the new blood of this place, well, I need to sign up for something ASAP.
And I like this Murica guy, I think. If he represents the new blood of this place, well, I need to sign up for something ASAP.

You should be stabbed with a pitchfork for saying that.
[quote=Kalei
[quote=Kalei
PHELDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I missed your indecently long posts!!!!!

BIG SQUEEZY HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it when my MPFGers come home.

I hope you're doing well.
[quote=Kalei
Well, in order to keep new people interested, we're now starting a new game on the 1st and 15th of each month so i can advertise new stuff actually going on. The games are indeed on the Boards Calendar

You oughta look over the important looking threads on the 1st and 2nd page.

Also, to sign up for new games, you have to post in the Queue thread.