LFG for D&D 3.5, 4E or NEXT (Wednesdays @ 7pm EDT) Newbie/Oldie player

1 post / 0 new
Hi all,

I'm interested in getting back into gaming. Problem is that my RL takes up a lot of my time as I'm sure it does for all of you. I'd be available to play on Wednesday nights weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. Bi-weekly or monthly would probably work best.

It's been a long time since I've played. Most of my game time is in AD&D 2E. I've played some 4e, and I have the books for that system. But, I'm still very vague on the rules. I've read the player's manual a few times but I'm a little at a loss on how the system really works. Sufficed to say that I'm still very new in this regard. I have a 4e Ranger, lvl 5 lying around here somewhere. But, other than that, I don't have any characters made. I tend to play rangers and thieves. I like the challenge of those characters. ...hmmm...perhaps a wizard? Never played one.

I wouldn't be able to start playing until 9/25. Hope someone is working on generating a game and  I'm catching you early.

To make my bid for a game absolutely irresistible, I'm also new to Roll20 and Hangout, but I will do my best to familiarize myself before the aforementioned date. I have used Fantasy Grounds II in the past.

Cheers!