Crazy IronStar's Used Car Lot

561 posts / 0 new
Last post
is there going to be a pdf of all the things put in here? it would be nice instead of going through a ton of pages in this thread.
Just because I used a trailer in our game, I came up with stats for a trailer.

Cargo Trailer: Crew:0, Pass: 0, Weight: 1950 lb., Init: -2 *, Maneuver: -1 *, Top Speed: N/A **, Defense: 8, Hardness: 5, HP: 26, Size: L, Purchase DC: 20, Restriction: Lic (+1)

* The init and maneuver value is added to the init/maneuver value of the car it is attached to, making the tow vehicle have a lower initiative and less manuverabilty from having a trailer behind it.

** The trailer reduces top speed of its tow
vehicle by 20 (2) squares because of the box-shape of the trailer adding drag.

Any thoughts on this?
you are going to post a trailer akin to a b17 Fortress? Waist gunners, Tail gunner & top Ball turret... all with twin 50s, right?
"Ok Jimmy, I'll hold the grenade pin while you put the mayonaise on the weasle"
you are going to post a trailer akin to a b17 Fortress? Waist gunners, Tail gunner & top Ball turret... all with twin 50s, right?

Just quadruple the penalties for everything, and double the hardness and HP. :D
I think the speed should be lowered by a percentage, rather than a fixed amount. Or have a physical maximum. A bus towing a U-haul isn't going to lose much speed, but chop some exhaust pipe and weld a hitch onto a Corvette (you heathen) and it won't be able to tow it up over the 160mph mark.

But it is a cool idea.
I think the speed should be lowered by a percentage, rather than a fixed amount. Or have a physical maximum. A bus towing a U-haul isn't going to lose much speed, but chop some exhaust pipe and weld a hitch onto a Corvette (you heathen) and it won't be able to tow it up over the 160mph mark.

But it is a cool idea.

Good point. I just slapped together some quick numbers to keep it simple.

My character actually tows a trailer behind her custom-modded Ford GT :D
Sorry for thye Delay, I haven't had access to a computer much for the past week.

Arwing

Crew: 1
Passengers: 0
Cargo: 100
Init: -1
Maneuver: -1
Top Speed: 500 (50)
Defense: 8
Hardness: 5
Hit Points: 110
Size: H
Purchase DC: ??
Restriction: Mil (+3)
9 Sq long , 6 Sq wide, 3 sq tall
SQ: Shielded cockpit: 75% cover

Armament: Twin Firelinked Pointlaser Cannons
Dmg 3d10x2

Wolfen

Cargo: 120
Init: +0
Maneuver: +1
Top Speed: 425 (43)
Defense: 8
Hit Points: 125
11 Sq long , 7 Sq wide, 3 sq tall
SQ: Shielded cockpit: 75% cover

Armament: Twin Firelinked Pointlaser Cannons
Dmg 3d10x2

Great Fox

Crew: 14
Cargo: 16000
Init: -4
Maneuver: -6
Top Speed: 310 (31)
Defense: 2
Hardness:15
Hit Points: 240
Size: C
32 Sq long , 14 Sq wide, 15 sq tall
SQ: Shielded cockpit: 90% cover

Armament: Twin Firelinked Assualt Laser Cannons
Dmg 8d10x2

Landmaster

Passengers: 2
Cargo: 1,000
Init: -2
Maneuver: +0
Top Speed: 180 (18)
Defense: 9
Hardness:15
Hit Points: 85
Size: L
4 Sq long , 3 Sq wide, 2 sq tall

Armament: Heavy Blaster Cannon
Dmg 5d10x2

Ok, I think I did a pretty job Convertign SW to Modern, though I think The Damge is too high for Modern, so you can change it accordingly.
I need the stats for the F22 Raptor to my campain. Can someone help me
F22 Raptor
Crew:1
Cargo:50 lbs
Man: -4
Speed: 1319 (132)
Def: 6
HP: 52
Size: G
Res: Mil/+3
4 Sidewinder AAM's
20d6, range 1 mile
4 Sparrow AAM's
90d6, range 5 miles
20 mm cannon
4d12, range 150 ft
500 rds

'Er ya go lil feller

Tael
F22 Raptor
Crew:1
Cargo:50 lbs
Man: -4
Speed: 1319 (132)
Def: 6
HP: 52
Res: Mil/+3
4 Sidewinder AAM's
20d6, range 1 mile
4 Sparrow AAM's
90d6, range 5 miles
20 mm cannon
4d12, range 150 ft
500 rds

Shoud`t the maneuver be a littlebit higher?
if the F22 is Fly by Wire, and the skin is aluminum, is it really hardness 5 to get thru sheet aluminum skin to cut the wire harnesses all over the thing? Or is the 5 hardness to cut off the wing spar.... should I just accept that thinskin aircraft are 5 for an average hardness of the plane.
"Ok Jimmy, I'll hold the grenade pin while you put the mayonaise on the weasle"
I dunno(though I figure it should), I didnt make it, it was on page 6, I didn't get the persons name though, it's near the bottom.

Tael
Here is some WW2 aircrafts:

P40 Warhawk
Crew:1 Pass:0 Cargo:0 lb. init:-4 Maneuver:-2 Top speed:397(40)
Defense:8 Hardness:5 Hit points:38 Size:H Purchase DC:?

B17 flying fortress
Crew:7 pass:0 Cargo: 8000Lb. Init:-8 maneuver:-8 Top speed:273(27) Defense:2 Hardnes:5 Hit points:55 Size:G purchase DC:?

F4F- Wildcat
Crew:1 pass:0 cargo:0 Init:-4 Maneuver:-1 Top speed:460(46) Defense:8 Hardnes:5 Hit points:44 Size:H Purchase DC:?

Japanesse, A6M2 zero
Crew:1 Pass:0 Cargo:0 Init:-4 Maneuver:+1 Top speed:540(54) Defense:8 Hardness:5 Hit points:30 Size: H Purchase DC:?
can I get stats for the yamato class battleship and modernized iowa class battleship?
ANybody here's seen that new movie, "Stealth"? I could appreciate it if you could stat the fighter jets from it.
does anyone have the stats for one of those big RV's that some old retired people drive?

the one from meet the fochers would be nice as well.
Can I get some stats for a Ford '04 Thunderbird, A Ford '05 GT, and a BMW '05 M5 please?
2005 Ford GT
This 2005 Ford GT is a high powered supercar. A midship-mounted, supercharged, 5.4-liter V8 engine producing 550 horsepower powers the six speed transmission. It is modelled after the legendary GT40, a high powered sports car that was designed to beat Ferrari at the Le Mans in the 1960's. The GT is two squares wide, and four squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 1, Cargo Capacity: 20 lb., Initiative: -2, Maneuver: 2, Top Speed: 390 (39), Defense: 8, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 32, Size: Huge, Purchase DC: 35, Restriction: Lic (+1)
Thanks pointvirus, much obliged mate, is there any way to get the other 2 cars (i've also heard of a formula for making vehicle stats, so if someone could link me that would work too)
marco, sorry to say, but I don't know if any of the "real life" stats were listed for the Talon fighters. (AFAIK, the EDI and the fighter were an integral unit.)

I'm wondering just where to put a Galaxy-class starship build...
Dunno, just going for the looks, but maybe by souping up the stats for the F-22 Raptor or something? (price norwithstanding. They're experimental stuff, anyway).
i just thought i would state the obvious and tell you guys that you rule also i would like to state that i created an account to both praise you guys and also ask if you could do stats on some rally style cars my players love them but im not so good at transforming vehicles from reallife to game things get screwy thanks

i almost forgot to add crazy ironstar you are my god
I checked the whole thread but didn't see the stats for the Aurora Hypersonic bomber, otherwise know as the Black Horse. It's supposed to be a developement on the SR-71 though if that helps anyone to stat it.
i just thought i would state the obvious and tell you guys that you rule also i would like to state that i created an account to both praise you guys and also ask if you could do stats on some rally style cars my players love them but im not so good at transforming vehicles from reallife to game things get screwy thanks

i almost forgot to add crazy ironstar you are my god

if i could get a suzuki escudo pikes peak edition that would rock hard core
thanks
Here's something I just put together on a whim. Oh, Death, if you can get the specs for the Escudo, I can stat it.

Olympic Class Ocean Liner (RMS Titanic as built)
Crew: 885
Passengers: 2600 maximum
Cargo: 20,000 tons
Init.: -8
Maneuver: -8
Top Speed: 46 (5)
Hardness: 15
Hit Points: 120

The Titanic was 19 squares wide and 179 squares long.

Ships in class:
RMS Olympic-scrapped 1935
RMS Titanic-sank at sea 1912
RMS Brittanic-sunk off Kea Island 1915
I'd appreciate the stats for that prototype Shelby Cobra update (code-name "Daisy").
Like this?

2005 Ford Shelby Cobra Concept
Passengers: 1
Cargo: 100lb
Init.: -1
Maneuver: +1
Top Speed: 310 (31)
Defense: 9
Hardness: 10
Hit Points: 32
Size: L

The Cobra Concept is 2 squares wide and 3 squares long.
Oh, Death, if you can get the specs for the Escudo, I can stat it.

i dont know if this will help but i will look some more but heres a start 935 HP Twin Turbo V6. weight of 1764 lbs but as far as i know as of this second 0-60, 0-1/4 mile, and top speed have never been tested here is a link with some more info
http://escudopikes.freeservers.com
I still need an 04' T-bird and an 05' M5 if anyone has time.
I'll look into them tomorrow after classes.
how bout the 1964 Impala with the 409, or the 1970 chevelle with the LS6 454?
May your cops always be fat and slow. One man's kink is another man's vanilla.
2005 BMW M5
This 2005 BMW M5 is a powerful sports sedan. A sophisticated 500 horsepower 5.0 liter V10 engine powers the seven speed transmission. It has many innovative features such as All Season Traction, an On-Board Computer, GPS Navigation, and Voice Command. The M5 is two squares wide, and four squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 3, Cargo Capacity: 354 lb., Initiative: -2, Maneuver: 0, Top Speed: 352 (35), Defense: 8, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 33, Size: Huge, Purchase DC: 33, Restriction: Lic (+1)

Been kinda busy lately, I'm looking into the t-bird right now.
2004 Ford Thunderbird
This 2004 Ford Thunderbird is a retro modern coupe. A 280 horsepower 3.9 liter V8 engine powers the 5 speed automatic transmission. It has a modern body styling based on the classic sixties Thunderbird. The Thunderbird is two squares wide, and four squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 1, Cargo Capacity: 170 lb., Initiative: -2, Maneuver: -2, Top Speed: 250 (25), Defense: 8, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 33, Size: Huge, Purchase DC: 30, Restriction: Lic (+1)

1993 Mazda MX-3 GS
This 1993 Mazda MX-3 is a sporty hacthback. A small 128 horsepower 1.8 liter V6 engine powers the 5 speed transmission. It is known for having the smallest displacement for a V6 engine. The MX-3 is two squares wide, and three squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 3, Cargo Capacity: 732 lb., Initiative: -1, Maneuver: -1, Top Speed: 222 (22), Defense: 9, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 30, Size: Large, Purchase DC: 23, Restriction: Lic (+1)
Hi there...

Does anyone have the stats for a Grumman G-21 Goose?

It was the WW2 Catalina flying boat that was used by the US Navy during the war in the Pacific. It's the "Cutter's Goose" that was in the 1980s TV Show "Tales of the Golden Monkey"...

Or any of the following aircraft?
Cessna L-19 / O-1 Bird Dog
Cessna A-37B Dragonfly
North American (Rockwell) OV-10 Bronco
Grumman OV-1E Mohawk

or even the the Stryker Family of Combat Vehicles: M1126 Stryker ICV (Infantry Carrier Vehicle), M1127 Stryker RV (Reconnaissance Vehicle), M1128 Stryker MGS (Mobile Gun System), M1129 Stryker MC (Mortar Carrier), M1130 Stryker CV (Commander's Vehicle), M1131 Stryker FSV (Fire Support Vehicle), M1132 Stryker ESV (Engineer Support Vehicle), M1133 Stryker MEV (Medical Evacuation Vehicle), M1134 Stryker ATGM (Anti Tank Guided Missile), M1135 Stryker NBCRV (NBC Recon Vehicle)
Here's the Goose. I've been flying the Cutter's Goose in MSFS recently so this was one I wanted to do. I've got the specs on the others so I can do them eventually (bloody college, getting in my way).

Grumman G-21 Goose
Crew: 2
Passengers: 6
Cargo: 1000lb
Init.: -4
Maneuver: -4
Top Speed: 353 (35)
Defense: 6
Hit Points: 40

The Goose is 10 squares wide and 8 squares long.

Grumman Goose
Danke! the Grumman Goose is an amazing plane!
Bitte!

Aye, that it is.
Here's some (delayed) more.

Cessna O-2 Super Skymaster
Crew: 2
Passengers: 1
Cargo: 100lb
Top Speed: 229 (23)
Hit Points: 30

The O-2 is 8 squares wide and 6 squares long.

EDIT: O-1 was the wrong one, I'll post the correct stat block later.

Dreadnought Class Battleship (HMS Dreadnought as built) (UK)
Crew: 695
Cargo: 2,300 tons
Top Speed: 43 (4)
Hardness: 40
Hit Points: 114

10x 12in (305mm) (5x2) Cannon
Damage: 9d12
Crit: 20
Damage Type: Ballistic
Range Increment: 770ft
ROF: Single
Ammo:

27x 12pdr Cannons
Damage: 7d6
Range Increment: 420ft
Ammo:

5x .303 Maxim Machine Guns
Damage: 2d10
Range Increment: 100ft
ROF: Automatic
Ammo:

5x 18.0in Torpedo Tubes (four broadside, one stern)
Damage: 11d20
Range Increment: 800ft
Ammo:

Dreadnought Class Battleship (HMS Dreadnought in 1919) (UK)
Crew: 773
Cargo: 2,300 tons
Top Speed: 43 (4)
Hardness: 40
Hit Points: 114

10x 12in (305mm) (5x2) Cannon
Damage: 9d12
Range Increment: 770ft
Ammo:

18x 12pdr Cannons
Ammo:

2x 3in AA Guns
Range Increment: 440ft
Ammo:

2x 12pdr AA Guns
Ammo:

5x .303 Maxim Machine Guns
Damage: 2d10
Range Increment: 100ft
ROF: Automatic
Ammo:

4x 18.0in Torpedo Tubes (four broadsiden)
Damage: 11d20
Range Increment: 800ft
Ammo:

The Dreadnought instanly made all other Battleships obsolete the day she was commissioned in 1906. She was the first battleship to mount an all big gun armament, unified fire control, and turbine propulsion in the same hull, making here faster and more powerfull then anything else afloat. All other Battleships built afterwords in a similar layout were known as dreadnoughts, everything else being termed "pre-dreadnought". The two stat blocks show Dreadnought as she was built and she as she was before decommissioning and scrapping following World War I. Dreadnought was 17 squares wide and 106 squares long.
And some more.

Bell X-1 #1, 46-062 (Glamorous Glennis)
Cargo: 0lb
Top Speed: 1690 (169)
Hit Points: 38

Bell X-1 #2, 46-063
Top Speed: 1619 (162)

Bell X-1 #3, 46-064
Top Speed: 2837 (284)

The first generation Bell X-1 family is what most people think of when the name X-plane is said. The three planes were similar with the second plane having a slightly thicker wing than the first, and the third having a stronger, modified cockpit canopy. The 46-062 was the first plane to travel faster then the speed of sound, reaching a speed of Mach 1.06 on October 14, 1947. The X-1's were carried and dropped from a modified B-29 or B-50 carrier aircraft. The XLR-11 rocket motor was capable of sustained flight for approximitely 5 minutes. The X-1 program was one of the most successful experimental aircraft programs ever. 46-062 was retired and placed in the Smithsonian Institute, the 46-063 was converted into the X-1E, and the 46-064 was destroyed during static ground operations at Edwards AFB. The first generation X-1's were 6 squares wide and 7 squares long.
This is a cool thread. Well done to all who have contributed so far!