Crazy IronStar's Used Car Lot

561 posts / 0 new
Last post
Really neat job IronStar23 you've been doing here.. I have a few additions that I made about a year ago.. I sorry for not having year on but I should think most of them are 2003 / 2004 since it was about that time I created them..

//Cars
Mercedes-Benz CL 600 Coupe (luxury sedan)
The Mercedes-Benz CL 600 Coupe is two squares wide and four squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 4, Cargo Capacity: 275 lb., Initiative: -2, Maneuver: -0, Top Speed: 300 (30), Defense: 8, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 34, Size: Huge, Purchase DC: 34, Restriction: Lic (+1)

Mini Cooper S (sport coupe)
The Mini Cooper S is two squares wide and three squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 3, Cargo Capacity: 100 lb., Initiative: -1, Maneuver: -0, Top Speed: 218 (21), Defense: 8, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 32, Size: Large, Purchase DC: 28, Restriction: Lic (+1)

Volkswagen Golf GTI (sport)
The Volkswagen Golf GTI is two squares wide and three squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 4, Cargo Capacity: 100 lb., Initiative: -1, Maneuver: -0, Top Speed: 208 (20), Defense: 8, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 32, Size: Large, Purchase DC: 28, Restriction: Lic (+1)

Honda Civic SI (sport)
The Honda Civic SI is two squares wide and three squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 4, Cargo Capacity: 175 lb., Initiative: -1, Maneuver: -0, Top Speed: 205 (20), Defense: 8, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 32, Size: Large, Purchase DC: 28, Restriction: Lic (+1)

Ferrari 360 Spider (sport)
The Ferrari 360 Spider is two squares wide and four squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 1, Cargo Capacity: 100 lb., Initiative: -1, Maneuver: +1, Top Speed: 300 (30), Defense: 8, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 34, Size: Large, Purchase DC: 35, Restriction: Lic (+1)

//Motorcycles
Honda Valkyrie Rune (street bike)
The Honda Valkyrie Rune is one square wide and two squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 0, Cargo Capacity: 0 lb., Initiative: +0, Maneuver: +1, Top Speed: 280 (28), Defense: 9, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 20, Size: Medium, Purchase DC: 29, Restriction: Lic (+1)

Honda CBR1100XX (racing bike)
The Honda CBR1100XX is one square wide and two squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 0, Cargo Capacity: 0 lb., Initiative: +0, Maneuver: +3, Top Speed: 340 (34), Defense: 10, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 18, Size: Medium, Purchase DC: 26, Restriction: Lic (+1)

//Trucks
Oldsmobile Silhuette AWD (SUV)
The Oldsmobile Silhuette AWD is two square wide and four squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 6, Cargo Capacity: 750 lb., Initiative: -2, Maneuver: -2, Top Speed: 180 (18), Defense: 8, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 34, Size: Huge, Purchase DC: 30, Restriction: Lic (+1)

Chevy SSR (pickup)
The Chevy SSR is two square wide and four squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 1, Cargo Capacity: 400 lb., Initiative: -2, Maneuver: -2, Top Speed: 200 (20), Defense: 8, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 32, Size: Huge, Purchase DC: 30, Restriction: Lic (+1)

Please tell me what you guys think.. I have a few more up the sleeve but not quite complete..
IronStar23 great job, but i have a request. Could you do me a Toyota Supra please?
One thing that strikes me is the way the hitpoints are very close to each other even in vehicles that have huge differences - a submarine and a car having 40 points each. Does the differences in Hardness really compensate for this, as it looks like you could take out a submarine using rather puny-in-comparison hand-held weaponry, provided you only roll really well (even cinematic games must have some limits)?
Ooo, Ooo (raises hand), I have a few, how about the cars from Fast and the Furious and 2 Fast, 2 Furious? Also, has anyone given any thought to what NOX would do to acceleration in d20M?
I've got a couple of requests from my players: Seleen S9 and Maclarin F1.
Three requests:
-The Flyer 21 (new ATV for the US armed forces),
-Hummer H2,
-The SmartTruck,
-James Bond-style Hummer H1.
One thing that strikes me is the way the hitpoints are very close to each other even in vehicles that have huge differences - a submarine and a car having 40 points each. Does the differences in Hardness really compensate for this, as it looks like you could take out a submarine using rather puny-in-comparison hand-held weaponry, provided you only roll really well (even cinematic games must have some limits)?

The hit points are devised on the weight of the vehicle. The sub that has 38 hit points (similar to a car) is a three-seater, fiberglass personal submarine. It is basically an underwater sports car. If you look at something that is large and heavy, it has more hit points and hardness. And hardness is a big part of it. If something has hardness 15, there is never a chance that a 9mm pistol could ever destroy it...
Supa, thanks for the stats.

Ooo, Ooo (raises hand), I have a few, how about the cars from Fast and the Furious and 2 Fast, 2 Furious? Also, has anyone given any thought to what NOX would do to acceleration in d20M?

Could you name some specific cars? Make, model, year would help. As for NOS, I would probably have it lower the DC for a Dash (page 159), or maybe have it replace the need for a Drive check. I would probably also have it make the Maneuver modifier a lot lower (since its harder to control the car). I might also make the vehicle more difficult to repair, since NOS does mess up a car’s engine more quickly.

Three requests:
-The Flyer 21 (new ATV for the US armed forces),
-Hummer H2,
-The SmartTruck,
-James Bond-style Hummer H1.

Technically, that’s four requests…
The hummer is already in the book. Just give it some gadgets, and you have a Bond car.
Also, I can’t find anything on the Flyer 21. Could you give me a manufacturer name or something? It would make it easier to search for…

As for the Toyota Supra, Seleen S9, Maclarin F1, the SmartTruck, and the Hummer H2, I’ll get stats out of that as soon as I have time…
The hit points are devised on the weight of the vehicle. The sub that has 38 hit points (similar to a car) is a three-seater,

You had SSN-774 with 40 hit points, which is the one that made me notice this - it probably should have more HP than a car, regardless of Hardness, or was it a typo?

Still, with 15 Hardness, all you need to do is keep rolling well with your shotgun or heavy rifle (damage 2d10...2d12), which may take a while, but it'll get there. And even a 9mm handgun could eventually destroy a vehicle with Hardness 15 if you keep doing Double Taps and rolling well (max.3 points per attack, but still; suppose you could chalk it up to metal fatigue). OTOH, d20 Modern has perhaps a bit too compressed damage ranges for more sensible figures.
Ok, I have a good list of cars from The Fast and the Furious and 2 Fast 2 Furious now, and it is a long but good list of some cool cars (I like the older cars myself, since I saw them when they came out).

Fast and the Furious

1193 Mazda RX7
1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse and the GSX (2F2F has the Eclipse Spyder)
1995 Toyota Supra
late 90's Acura Integra
Nissan Skyline R33 (2F2F has the GT-R)
Late 90's VW Jetta
2000/2001 Honda S2000
early 90's Nissan Maxima
Nissan Silvia (don't know year)
of course the 1970 Dodge Challenger (nearly 700 horse, drool, LOL) :D

2 Fast 2 Furious

Mitsubishi Evolution
1969 Chevy Yenko Camaro (425 horsepower) :D
Dodge Hemi Challenger (another over 400 horse engine) :D

and a note about NOS, they have improved the quality of the delivery of NOS, that it doesn't damage the engine as much as it used to, but I would make some driving penalties for its use.

And as a personal request, I had a 1969 Chevy El Camino, with a small block 400 and supercharger (read blower), that did 12 second quarters, can I get stats like that? :D
I really need the stats for a Toyota Supra please could you do it for me? I asked earlyer but you seem to have missed my post. I would prefer an ordinary one (not a souped up one like in fast and the furious) if that is possible please.

Thanks for all the good work, you rock :D .
I just found this one today, and saw the post about the Evolution, and thought.. What the hey.. Better post it..

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (mid-size sedan)
The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution is two squares wide and four squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 4, Cargo Capacity: 275 lb., Initiative: -1, Maneuver: -1, Top Speed: 251 (30), Defense: 8, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 32, Size: Huge, Purchase DC: 29, Restriction: Lic (+1)

If your wouldn't mind IronStar23 I could use a truck or two.. 18-wheelers mayhap..
Could you make up the...
Avro Lancaster
Supermarine Spitfire
Dehavilland Mosquito
Hawker Hurricane
and the weapons they carry if possible(especially the bouncing bomb)
Good work on this thread by the way
You had SSN-774 with 40 hit points, which is the one that made me notice this - it probably should have more HP than a car, regardless of Hardness, or was it a typo?

Yes, it was a typo. Thanks for pointing it out. I don’t know how I messed it up, but the 774 is supposed to have 104 hit points

Still, with 15 Hardness, all you need to do is keep rolling well with your shotgun or heavy rifle (damage 2d10...2d12), which may take a while, but it'll get there. And even a 9mm handgun could eventually destroy a vehicle with Hardness 15 if you keep doing Double Taps and rolling well (max.3 points per attack, but still; suppose you could chalk it up to metal fatigue). OTOH, d20 Modern has perhaps a bit too compressed damage ranges for more sensible figures.

If your standing out in a field shooting at a submarine all day with an assault rifle, you could probably mess it up over time, but I see what you saying. I don’t know what to tell you, but I like the rules. I know they are not full proof, but what would be?

Enforcer1, I’ll try to get to those F&F cars when I can.

Screaming Evil, I saw you post. I said earlier that I would get to it when I could, but since you’ve been so persistent (), here you go:

1998 Toyota Supra Turbo
This 1998 Toyota Supra is a fast two-door coupe. A 320 horsepower turbo engine powers this six-speed manual. The Supra is two squares wide and three squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 3, Cargo Capacity: 210 lb., Initiative: -1, Maneuver: +0, Top Speed: 273 (27), Defense: 9, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 33, Size: Large, Purchase DC: 29, Restriction: Lic (+1)

Supa, thanks again. I thought about doing some 18-wheelers, but they have one in Urban Arcana and I don’t know what would be the difference in making another one (although I did make a Bond-style one earlier)

Grundax and Marcoasalazarm, here you go:

2004 Saleen S7
This 2004 Saleen S7 is an ultra fast two-door supercar. Its 575 horsepower, all aluminum V8 engine requires 91 octane fuel. The S7 is two squares wide and four squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 1, Cargo Capacity: 100 lb., Initiative: -2, Maneuver: +2, Top Speed: 393 (39), Defense: 8, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 30, Size: Huge, Purchase DC: 38, Restriction: Lic (+1)

1997 McLaren F1 GTR Longtail
This 1997 McLaren F1 GTR is an extremely swift two-door supercar. A 600 horsepower engine powers this six-speed sequential. The F1 is two squares wide and three squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 1, Cargo Capacity: 100 lb., Initiative: -1, Maneuver: +2, Top Speed: 396 (40), Defense: 9, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 28, Size: Large, Purchase DC: 41, Restriction: Lic (+1)

International SmarTruck III
This International SmarTruck III is a highly versatile Sport Utility Vehicle. A 230 horsepower V6 engine powers its diesel engine. It is laden with sophisticated technology including a weapons station module that features a remote controlled 50-calibre machine gun, a surveillance module with a 360-degree camera, a pan and tilt night vision camera with laser range finder, a hydraulic assist system to help the vehicle during acceleration, a regenerative braking system, which stores energy and makes the vehicle more fuel efficient and a terrain adjustable suspension and chassis system. It also has sufficient gross vehicle weight (GVW) to accommodate armor and additional weapons or control modules while still providing for performance and fuel efficiency. The SmarTruck is two squares wide and five squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 4, Cargo Capacity: 7000 lb., Initiative: -2, Maneuver: -2, Top Speed: 132 (13), Defense: 8, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 46, Size: Huge, Purchase DC: 41, Restriction: Lic (+1)

2005 Hummer H2 SUT
This 2005 Hummer H2 is a big, ugly SUV . A 325 horsepower V8 engine powers this four-speed automatic. The H2 is two squares wide and four squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 4, Cargo Capacity: 1500 lb., Initiative: -2, Maneuver: -2, Top Speed: 141 (140), Defense: 8, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 38, Size: Huge, Purchase DC: 31, Restriction: Lic (+1)

Corrupt, I’ll see what I can do…
Cool, thanks alot. I do appreciate it.
Thank you :D, sorry i didn't see you say that. I really want to thank you for this.
To Iron Star and all the other that have posted stats, thank you. You folk Rock.

I would love to see more cars based on films and TV shows.
want to keep this current :D
one of my players is looking for "cars that people actually drive" like late 80's early 90's cars that your average schmo has no problem affording

like an '88 honda civic
or an '89 Dodge Caravan the sort of thing that a teenager in high school or a down on their luck sort of person would drive

and second i was planning a campaign in the canadian military;) and i was wondering if you could make the sikorsky sea king, the Halifax class frigate
and the Iroquois class Destroyer thanks
Sorry that I haven’t been keeping as current as I have in the past. It’s that time of year again; you all know how it is. Here are a few stats for you all. I’ll have the rest out shortly (I hope )

1969 Chevrolet El Camino
This 1969 Chevy El Camino is a two-door sedan-style pickup truck. A small block 400 with a supercharger powers this four-speed automatic. The El Camino is two squares wide and three squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 1, Cargo Capacity: 1200 lb., Initiative: -1, Maneuver: -1, Top Speed: 211 (21), Defense: -1, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 32, Size: Large, Purchase DC: 25, Restriction: Lic (+1)

1993 Mazda RX-7
This 1993 Mazda RX-7 is a quick two-door coupe. A 255 horsepower engine powers this five-speed manual. The RX-7 is two squares wide and three squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 1, Cargo Capacity: 150 lb., Initiative: -1, Maneuver: +0, Top Speed: 280 (28), Defense: -1, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 30, Size: Large, Purchase DC: 27, Restriction: Lic (+1)

1995 Toyota Supra Turbo
This 1995 Toyota Supra is a rapid two-door coupe. A 320 horsepower engine powers this six-speed manual overdrive. The Supra is two squares wide and three squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 3, Cargo Capacity: 210 lb., Initiative: -1, Maneuver: +1, Top Speed: 282 (28), Defense: -1, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 33, Size: Large, Purchase DC: 28, Restriction: Lic (+1)

1998 Acura Integra Type R
This 1998 Acura Integra is an engaging two-door coupe. A 195 horsepower engine powers this five-speed manual. The Integra is two squares wide and four squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 3, Cargo Capacity: 280 lb., Initiative: -1, Maneuver: +0, Top Speed: 230 (23), Defense: -1, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 30, Size: Large, Purchase DC: 25, Restriction: Lic (+1)

[Edit: I accidentally put the El Camino as being four squares long, but it's only three.]
Could you possibly do create the stats for the modified shuttle buses from Dawn of the Dead ‘04?
Thanks for the El Camino, I like it :D
To Iron Star and all the other that have posted stats, thank you. You folk Rock.

I would love to see more cars based on films and TV shows.

Ditto on everything you said.
Could you possibly do create the stats for the modified shuttle buses from Dawn of the Dead ‘04?

I'll see what I can do. I'm going down my list and making the vehicles as I come to them. Do you know the make and model of the buses?

Until then, here you go:

1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R R33
This 1995 Nissan Skyline is an appealing two-door coupe. A 280 horsepower twin-turbo inline six powers this five-speed manual. The Skyline is two squares wide and four squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 3, Cargo Capacity: 250 lb., Initiative: -1, Maneuver: +1, Top Speed: 197 (20), Defense: -1, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 32, Size: Large, Purchase DC: 27, Restriction: Lic (+1)

1999 Volkswagen Jetta GLX
This 1999 VW Jetta is a four-door sedan. A 174 horsepower V6 engine powers this five-speed manual overdrive. The Jetta is two squares wide and three squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 4, Cargo Capacity: 275 lb., Initiative: -1, Maneuver: -1, Top Speed: 247 (25), Defense: -1, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 32, Size: Large, Purchase DC: 25, Restriction: Lic (+1)

2001 Honda S2000
This 2001 Honda S2000 is a stunning two-door coupe. A 240 horsepower engine powers this six-speed manual overdrive. The S2000 is two squares wide and three squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 1, Cargo Capacity: 105 lb., Initiative: -1, Maneuver: +0, Top Speed: 264 (26), Defense: -1, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 30, Size: Large, Purchase DC: 28, Restriction: Lic (+1)

1994 Nissan Maxima SE
This 1994 Nissan Maxima is a four-door sedan. A 190 horsepower V6 engine powers this five-speed manual ovedrive. The Maxima is two squares wide and four squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 4, Cargo Capacity: 250 lb., Initiative: -1, Maneuver: +0, Top Speed: 242 (24), Defense: -1, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 32, Size: Large, Purchase DC: 23, Restriction: Lic (+1)
1998 Nissan Silvia Spec R
This 1998 Nissan Silvia is a speedy two-door coupe. A 250 horsepower turbocharged inline four engine powers this six-speed manual. The Silvia is two squares wide and three squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 1, Cargo Capacity: 250 lb., Initiative: -1, Maneuver: +0, Top Speed: 257 (26), Defense: -1, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 30, Size: Large, Purchase DC: 26, Restriction: Lic (+1)

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T Hemi
This 1970 Dodge Challenger is two-door muscle car. A 425 horsepower Hemi V8 engine powers this four-speed manual. The Challenger is two squares wide and four squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 4, Cargo Capacity: 500 lb., Initiative: -2, Maneuver: -1, Top Speed: 257 (26), Defense: -2, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 34, Size: Huge, Purchase DC: 28, Restriction: Lic (+1)

1969 Don Yenko Chevrolet Camaro
This 1969 Yenko Chevy Camaro is a powerful two-door muscle. Its engine is only reated at 430 horsepower, but in reality a 565 horsepower V8 engine powers this four-speed manual. The Camaro is two squares wide and four squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 4, Cargo Capacity: 300 lb., Initiative: -2, Maneuver: +1, Top Speed: 256 (26), Defense: -2, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 33, Size: Huge, Purchase DC: 31, Restriction: Lic (+1)

Avro Lancaster BI
WWII British Heavy Bomber
The Lancaster first flew in World War II from 1941 until after the war in 1946. The aircraft was the only plane capable of carrying the Upkeep Mine (Bouncing Bomb), the 12,000lb. Tallboy, or the 22,000lb. Grand Slam (Earthquake Bomb). It is powered by four V12 liquid cooled Rolls-Royce Merlin 20 engines. The Lancaster is 14 squares long and 4 squares wide, with a 21 square wingspan.

Crew: 7, Passenger(s): 0, Cargo Capacity: 15 tons, Initiative: -8, Maneuver: -8, Top Speed: 506 (51), Defense: 2, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 72, Size: Colossal, Purchase DC: ?, Restriction: Res (+2)

Supermarine Spitfire
WWII British Combat Aircraft
The Spitfire was the brainchild of R.J. Mitchell and first flew in 1938. It is powered by a V12 liquid cooled Rolls-Royce Merlin 45 engine. The majority of Spitfires had only one pilot, but the Mark IX had a copilot as well. The Spitfire is 10 squares long and 2 squares wide, with an 8 square wingspan.

Crew: 1 (2 for Mk IX), Passenger(s): 0, Cargo Capacity: 100 lb., Initiative: -2, Maneuver: -1, Top Speed: 650 (65), Defense: -2, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 36, Size: Huge, Purchase DC: ?, Restriction: Res (+2)

DeHavilland Mosquito
WWII British Fighter/Bomber
The Mosquito was originally conceived as a bomber, but during WWII, quickly showed itself to be one of the war’s most prominent fighters. Its frame is constructed entirely of wood and is powered by two V12 liquid cooled Rolls-Royce Merlin 25 engines. The Mosquito is 9 squares long and 2 squares wide, with an 11 square wingspan.

Crew: 2, Passenger(s): 0, Cargo Capacity: 150 lb., Initiative: -4, Maneuver: -3, Top Speed: 666 (67), Defense: -4, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 46, Size: Gargantuan, Purchase DC: ?, Restriction: Res (+2)

Hawker Hurricane
The Hurricane was one of the planes that played a major role in the Battle of Britain during WWII. It is powered by a V12 liquid cooled Rolls-Royce Merlin 20 engine. The Hurricane is 7 squares long and 2 squares wide, with an 8 square wingspan.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 0, Cargo Capacity: 100 lb., Initiative: -2, Maneuver: -1, Top Speed: 599 (60), Defense: -2, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 36, Size: Huge, Purchase DC: ?, Restriction: Res (+2)
Sikorshy H-3 Sea King
Utility helicopter
The H-3 Sea King helicopter is available in many variations, from emergency rescue to anti-submarine warfare, but the most common is the UH-3H/SH-3G utility configuration. The utility version has a crew of two pilots and can accommodate up to fifteen passengers. The Sea King is powered by twin General Electric T-58-GE-402 turboshaft engines. It has a rescue hoist lift capacity of six hundred pounds. It is 11 squares long and 3 squares wide, with a 13 square rotorspan.

Crew: 2, Passenger(s): 15, Cargo Capacity: 3000 lb., Initiative: -4, Maneuver: -4, Top Speed: 261 (26), Defense: -4, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 44, Size: Gargantuan, Purchase DC: 39, Restriction: Res (+2)

Halifax-class Frigate
The Halifax-class Frigate is powered by two EG LM2500 gas turbines and one SEMT-Pielstick 20PA6 V280 diesel engine. It has a crew of 180 and room for 45 “transients”. It has a helicopter landing pad and a small hanger in the rear of the ship. The Halifax-class is 11 squares wide and 88 squares long.

Crew: 180, Passenger(s): 45, Cargo Capacity: 80 tons, Initiative: -8, Maneuver: -8, Top Speed: 55 (5), Defense: -8, Hardness: 15, Hit Points: 102, Size: Colossal, Purchase DC: 63, Restriction: Mil (+3)

Tribal-class Destroyer
The Tribal-class Destroyer is powered by two Pratt and Whitney FT12AH3 gas turbines. It has a crew of 245. It has two helicopter landing pads and hangers in the rear of the ship. The Tribal-class is 10 squares wide and 85 squares long.

Crew: 245, Passenger(s): 0, Cargo Capacity: 100 tons, Initiative: -8, Maneuver: -8, Top Speed: 67 (7), Defense: -8, Hardness: 15, Hit Points: 100, Size: Colossal, Purchase DC: 63, Restriction: Mil (+3)

I couldn’t actually find what the make and model of the real shuttle bus was, I decided to give it my bust guess using the stats from shuttles that are similar (and may actually be the right one):

Dawn of the Dead (2004) Shuttle Bus
The Shuttle Bus has been heavily modified with sheet metal and barbed wire. It has had the majority of its seats removed. It is two squares wide and five squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 21, Cargo Capacity: 2000 lb., Initiative: -2, Maneuver: -2, Top Speed: 123 (12), Defense: -2, Hardness: 10, Hit Points: 48, Size: Huge, Purchase DC: ?, Restriction: Lic (+1)
1988 Honda Civic Hatchback
This 1988 Honda Civic is a two-door hatchback. A 70 horsepower engine powers this four-speed manual overdrive. The Civic is two squares wide and three squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 4, Cargo Capacity: 100 lb., Initiative: -1, Maneuver: -1, Top Speed: 176 (18), Defense: -1, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 26, Size: Large, Purchase DC: 20, Restriction: Lic (+1)

1989 Dodge Caravan SE
This 1989 Dodge Caravan is a four-door minivan. A 100 horsepower engine powers this three-speed automatic. The Camaro is two squares wide and four squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 6, Cargo Capacity: 700 lb., Initiative: -1, Maneuver: -1, Top Speed: 159 (16), Defense: -1, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 32, Size: Large, Purchase DC: 19, Restriction: Lic (+1)
I couldn’t actually find what the make and model of the real shuttle bus was, I decided to give it my bust guess using the stats from shuttles that are similar (and may actually be the right one):

Dawn of the Dead (2004) Shuttle Bus
The Shuttle Bus has been heavily modified with sheet metal and barbed wire. It has had the majority of its seats removed. It is two squares wide and five squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 21, Cargo Capacity: 2000 lb., Initiative: -2, Maneuver: -2, Top Speed: 123 (12), Defense: -2, Hardness: 10, Hit Points: 48, Size: Huge, Purchase DC: ?, Restriction: Lic (+1)

Sounds good. Thank you.

I'll always shop at Crazy IronStar's Used Car Lot. :D :D
Submarine Spitfire
The Spitfire was the brainchild of R.J. Mitchell and first flew in 1938. It is powered by a V12 liquid cooled Rolls-Royce Merlin 45 engine. The Spitfire is 10 squares long and 2 squares wide, with an 8 square wingspan.

Crew: 2, Passenger(s): 0, Cargo Capacity: 100 lb., Initiative: -2, Maneuver: -1, Top Speed: 650 (65), Defense: -2, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 36, Size: Huge, Purchase DC: ?, Restriction: Res (+2)

A minor correction: it was called the Supermarine Spitfire.

When I lived out in California, a guy I knew who owned an Army-Navy surplus store had a military vehicle that he referred to as a "Gamma Goat."

The M561 was a one-and-a-quarter-ton, 6-wheel-drive, articulated, amphibious truck. (Articulated, meaning it had a two-piece body: non-detachable tractor and trailer sections joined by a center hinge coupling.) All three axles were powered. Its off-road capabilities were second to none, but its four-wheel steering required special training to drive. This, combined with its loud engine noise and a complicated drivetrain that required more intensive maintenance than a regular truck, caused it to be phased out of service, eventually to be replaced by the HMMWV ("HumVee") series.

A Google search should provide official data...
1970 CONDEC M561 Gama Goat
This 1970 Consolidated Diesel Electric Corporation 1.25 ton Gama Goat is a fully articulated 6x6 truck. A 103 horsepower Detroit Diesel vertical in-line three cylinder diesel engine with a supercharger powers this five-speed manual. The M561 can swim rivers and propel itself over extremely rough terrain. It features four-wheel steering and the joint between the tractor and the carrier can be locked in position, allowing the vehicle to operate on five wheels without the loss of mobility. The M561 is two squares wide and four squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 1, Cargo Capacity: 2500 lb., Initiative: -2, Maneuver: -2, Top Speed: 97 (10), Defense: -2, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 39, Size: Huge, Purchase DC: 22, Restriction: Lic (+1)
A minor correction: it was called the Supermarine Spitfire.

Another correction: The Spitfire is a single-seat fighter, so it has Crew 1, not 2.
Another correction: The Spitfire is a single-seat fighter, so it has Crew 1, not 2.

You're correct the majority of the Supermarine Spitfires and the Seafires had only one pilot, but the Mk IX had a copilot...
Mk IX had a copilot...

IX was a single-seat fighter like the rest of the series (it's just an improved Mk.V, basically); I think you are confusing the combat variants with the training variant, TR-IX.
First of all, someone needs to sticky this thread. This is starting to rival some sourcebooks in length and it would be a shame for all this free resource material to get lost down the line.
Great work IronStar and the rest of you guys, I hope everyone appreciates how handy this comes in for us Modern GM's. I'm running a Supers variant myself and I really just might need to know the hit points of a sub or the damage of a nuke!
I do have one request though, and it shouldn't be too tough to stat up. How about a few of those little pocket bikes that were so popular a while back? Could you stat up one of the cheap popular store types and then one of the faster higher-end Italian models. I know they're kind of hobby toys, but I always thought they'd make convienent get away vehicles. :D
IX was a single-seat fighter like the rest of the series (it's just an improved Mk.V, basically); I think you are confusing the combat variants with the training variant, TR-IX.

You're probably right. I was basing it off of pictures I have seen. I think the two-seaters look cool though... :D

Oh, and zhainmoth, here you go:

(The vehicle creation rules don’t really provide much insight into creating vehicles that small, so I used the existing rules and the bikes from Urban Arcana as a basis)

Mini Rocket Motorcycle
This miniature hobby motor cycle only stands a little over two feet tall, but is quite fast. A two-stroke 49cc single-cylinder engine powers this gasoline pocket bike. The Mini Rocket is one square wide and one square long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 0, Cargo Capacity: 0 lb., Initiative: +0, Maneuver: +0, Top Speed: 70 (7), Defense: 11, Hardness: 3, Hit Points: 2, Size: Small, Purchase DC: 15, Restriction: N/A

Race-Ready GRC Pocket Bike
This little speed demon is no child’s toy. Though it may look like a cute little hobby bike, this thing packs quite a punch. A two-stroke 9 horsepower engine powers this gasoline pocket bike. With its seat only fifteen inches off the ground, it can accelerate to roughly 75 MPH. The Pocket Bike is one square wide and one square long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 0, Cargo Capacity: 0 lb., Initiative: +0, Maneuver: +1, Top Speed: 132 (13), Defense: 11, Hardness: 3, Hit Points: 2, Size: Small, Purchase DC: 22, Restriction: N/A
So far I've been offering commentary, but now I've decided to try to stat some vehicles of my own, so here it goes. Feel free to offer critique and corrections.

Fokker F-7: Entering service in 1925, the Fokker F-7 tri-motor airplane was probably the world’s most popular airliner during the 1920s, claiming more firsts to its credit than any other aircraft. For example, in 1926 an F-7 named the Josephine Ford carried Richard Byrd and Floyd Bennett over the North Pole. In 1928 Britain’s Sir Charles Kingsford-Smith spanned the Pacific Ocean from Oakland, California to Brisbane, Australia in his Southern Cross. And as a passenger in the Fokker Friendship, Amelia Earhart became the first woman to fly the Atlantic Ocean. Campaign use: A good plane for adventurers exploring the wilds of Africa or South America, or for running a small cargo operation somewhere in the bush. Notes: 600-mile range. Cargo capacity is without passengers (airlines use the maxim 200 lbs/passenger, inluding luggage).

Crew: 2
Passengers: 8
Cargo: 1600 lbs
Initiative: -4
Manoeuvre: -4
Top Speed: 200 (20)
Defence: 6 (-4)
Hardness: 5
Hit Points: 34
Size: G (14x10 squares)
Purchase DC: ?? (real 1920's price probably between $30,000 to 40,000)
Restriction: Lic (+1)

I don't have d20M, so I'm working off the SRD. In actuality, I don't even play d20, but mine this forum for ideas. Anyway, the above plane is from my homebrew pulp adventure campaign, maybe it's useful to d20 pulpsters. It involves some heavy guesstimations and isn't 100% accurate, as there were several variants; this is based on the plane flown by PanAm during the 20's. Top speed isn't actually the top speed, but sort of between cruising speed and maximum speed; gunning at top speed all the time would use up too much fuel and cause all sorts of engine problems, so I settled for a compromise speed.
how about any WW2 Tanks?
if you wouldn't mind just one more for the patriotic canadians
The CF-105 Avro Arrow, greatest aircraft ever built (i will not acknowledge any arguement to my statement :P)
I have a few requests.

Could your right up the stats for a hearse, a classic style hearse? I don’t have a particular model in mind. Also while looking up hearses I found this and I thinks it's a little out there http://www.tombstonehearse.com/

Also I have another fantasy movie vehicle. Could you stat Ash’s modified car from Army Darkness?
Ash's car from AoD is the director, Sam Raimi's car.. which has been in every film he's directed except one (and it was in the trailer, for some reason, for that one). A 73 Olds Delta 88 Royale. Statistically, it should be basically identical to the Road Runner way up on the first page.. they were pretty similar in size and engine options. Most cars from that general era would have almost identical stats in d20, generally with just minor variances in speed to account for engines. Or major variances in speed, to account for uh.. steam power.

For a hearse.. there actually is one, on page two. The Ghostbusters car is just an old Caddy hearse. Hearses are just full-sized sedans with all the passenger space cleared out and levelled for the coffin and rack. Ford Crown Victoria station wagon/Chevrolet Caprice Classic wagon, - three passengers, +525lb cargo = Lincoln Towncar/Buick Coachbuilder Hearse