Crazy IronStar's Used Car Lot

561 posts / 0 new
Last post
2005 Ford Mustang GT Premium
This 2005 Ford Mustang is a swift sport coupe. This five-speed manual is powered by a 4.6 litter 300 horse power V8 engine. The Mustang is two squares wide and four squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 3, Cargo Capacity: 260 lb., Initiative: -2, Maneuver: -1, Top Speed: 252 (25), Defense: 8, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 33, Size: Huge, Purchase DC: 29, Restriction: Lic (+1)
soory about that, I was wrong on the An-224, I meant the An-124 Condor.

And according to a website I found, it is Attack Submarine (Nuclear Powered) 705 Alfa class. The web site is www.militarism.navy.ru/ . I found it when I was on the Military Analysis Network website.

Thanks for the others, by the way. :D
¿How about the stats for an Apache helicopter, or a Bell 222b helicopter?
705 Lira Alfa-class Attack Submarine
The 705 Alfa is powered by two liquid metal nuclear reactors. The last Alfa-class 705 was decommissioned in 1995. It has a maximum depth of around 2,000 feet. The 705 is 5 squares wide and 54 squares long.

Crew: 45, Passenger(s): 0, Cargo Capacity: 5 tons, Initiative: -8, Maneuver: -8, Top Speed: 92 (2), Defense: 2, Hardness: 15, Hit Points: 98, Size: Colossal, Purchase DC: ?, Restriction: Mil (+3)

Antonov An-124
Strategic cargo aircraft
The An-124 is the second largest aircraft in the world, behind the An-225 and in front of the C-5. It has a crew of six, or seven if there is a loadmaster. The plane can be loaded from the front and the rear simultaneously, and can carry up to 88 passengers or 36 tons of cargo. It is powered by four Lotarev D-18T turbofan engines. The An-124 is 46 squares long and 14 squares wide, with a 49 square wingspan.

Crew: 6, Passenger(s): 88 or Cargo Capacity: 36 tons, Initiative: -8, Maneuver: -8, Top Speed: 946 (95), Defense: 2, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 80, Size: Colossal, Purchase DC: 55, Restriction: Mil (+3)

The Apache is on here, and I’ll get back to you on the Bell…
Bell 222B
Twin Turbine Light Helicopter
The Bell 222B’s main rotor is powered by duel Lycoming LTS 101750C-1 engine. The 222B is a light, fast helicopter with retractable landing gear. It was made famous by the television show “Airwolf.” It is 11 squares long and 3 squares wide, with an 11 square rotorspan.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 7, Cargo Capacity: 200 lb., Initiative: -4, Maneuver: -4, Top Speed: 284 (28), Defense: 6, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 38, Size: Gargantuan, Purchase DC: 45, Restriction: Lic (+1)
¡Whoah! Cool, man... real cool....
-under breath- damn, I should have asked for the Lady instead....

In any case, thanks.

A small question: ¿do you know which chopper was used as the base for the "Blue Thunder"?
The original helicopter that they modified for Blue Thunder was a French Gazelle (Aerospatiale) three-bladed helicopter.
¿Can I please have the stats for that one?
Aerospatiale SA 342 Gazelle
Light Utility Helicopter/Close Air Support
The Gazelle is powered by a Turbomeca Astazou IIIB turboshaft engine. It was made famous by the television show and movie, “Blue Thunder” (though it was heavily modified). It is 8 squares long and 2 squares wide, with a 7 square rotorspan.

Crew: 1 or 2, Passenger(s): 3, Cargo Capacity: 200 lb., Initiative: -4, Maneuver: -3, Top Speed: 352 (35), Defense: 6, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 30, Size: Gargantuan, Purchase DC: 37, Restriction: Lic (+1)
Now to add a minigun, some rockets, and let's make another "blue thunder" **** his pants....
Thanks for all the stats!
Some more stats, just for fun... Enjoy! :D

1966 Batmobile
The 1966 Batmobile is a heavily modified Lincoln Futura concept car. A 390ci V8 engine powers B and M hydro automatic. The ’66 Batmobile is two squares wide and four squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 1, Cargo Capacity: 700 lb., Initiative: -2, Maneuver: -1, Top Speed: 220 (22), Defense: 8, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 36, Size: Huge, Purchase DC: 41, Restriction: Illegal (+4)

1989 Batmobile
The 1989 Batmobile is jet turbine powered vehicle that requires high octane (97%) fuel. This vehicle features retractable armor and weapons systems (including duel retractable machine guns). The ‘89 Batmobile is two squares wide and five squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 1, Cargo Capacity: 150 lb., Initiative: -2, Maneuver: +1, Top Speed: 352 (35), Defense: 8, Hardness: 5 (15), Hit Points: 38, Size: Huge, Purchase DC: 42, Restriction: Illegal (+4)

Ghostbuster’s Ecto-1
The Ecto-1 is a heavily modified 1959 Miller-Meteor Cadillac. The Ecto-1 is two squares wide and five squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 5, Cargo Capacity: 1000 lb., Initiative: -2, Maneuver: -2, Top Speed: 165 (17), Defense: 8, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 40, Size: Huge, Purchase DC: 29, Restriction: Lic (+1)

Back to the Future DeLorean
The vehicle in Back to the Future is a heavily modified 1981 DeLorean DMC-12. It is powered by a modified Renault PRV6 engine. The vehicle features a stainless steal body and a Flux-Capacitor (making the vehicle capable of time travel). The DeLorean is two squares wide and three squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 1, Cargo Capacity: 150 lb., Initiative: -1, Maneuver: -1, Top Speed: 194 (19), Defense: 9, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 38, Size: Large, Purchase DC: ?, Restriction: Illegal (+4)
¿Hot about the stats for a G6155 Interceptor?
IES G-6155 Interceptor
The G-6155 is the vehicle from the video game SpyHunter. It was created by International Espionage Services to hunt down the evil Nostra Corporation. It is powered by a 845 horse power turbine engine and is capable of morphing into four different variations (sports car, speedboat, jet watercraft, and a motorcycle). Its weaponry includes a 25mm machine gun, Swarmer heat-seeking missiles, smoke screen and oil slick projector, flamethrowers, an EMP gun, and rail guns. The sports car Interceptor and the Speedboat Interceptor are two squares wide and four squares long. The jet watercraft and motorcycle are one square wide and two squares long.

(Sports Car Mode and Speedboat Mode)
Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 0, Cargo Capacity: 100 lb., Initiative: -2, Maneuver: +1, Top Speed: 370 (37), Defense: 8, Hardness: 10, Hit Points: 34, Size: Huge, Purchase DC: ?, Restriction: Illegal (+4)

(Jet Watercraft Mode and Motorcycle Mode)
Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 0, Cargo Capacity: 50 lb., Initiative: -1, Maneuver: +2, Top Speed: 387 (39), Defense: 9, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 28, Size: Large, Purchase DC: ?, Restriction: Illegal (+4)

IES Weapons Van
The WV created by International Espionage Services to provide the G-6155 with weapons while in pursuit of enemy vehicles. It is unarmed, but has heavy armor installed. The WV is two square wide and four squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 2, Cargo Capacity: 6300 lb., Initiative: -2, Maneuver: -2, Top Speed: 210 (21), Defense: 8, Hardness: 15, Hit Points: 34, Size: Huge, Purchase DC: ?, Restriction: Illegal (+4)
Cue the "Peter Gunn" theme here.....
I must say you did a fine job writing this up. While I have no particular interest in vehicles, I simply wanted to thank you for sharing all this with the comunity.

Good day,
Frankto Vinneti
Many MANY thanks!!!

Absolutley amazing!!!

BTW when did you put these together?

MANY MANY thanks!
Thank you, thank you

I've just been slowly putting stats together as people ask for them. I enjoy doing it. So, if anyone has any suggestions... feel free to post them...
So, okay, a little request:
¿Any idea of hot to stat Eleanor? Or, if you may, just post a "typical" Bond-style car. I just ask that it uses a Mustang as a base.
Gone in 60 Seconds “Eleanor” (2000)
The 2000 version of Eleanor was a 1967 Shelby Mustang GT-500. This four-speed manual is powered by potent V8 engine. The Mustang is two squares wide and four squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 3, Cargo Capacity: 250 lb., Initiative: -1, Maneuver: +0, Top Speed: 299 (30), Defense: 9, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 34, Size: Large, Purchase DC: 32, Restriction: Lic (+1)

Gone in 60 Seconds “Eleanor” (1974)
The 1974 version of Eleanor was a 1973 Mach 1 Mustang. It was powered by a 266 horse power 351CJ V8 engine. The Mustang is two squares wide and four squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 3, Cargo Capacity: 260 lb., Initiative: -2, Maneuver: -2, Top Speed: 211 (21), Defense: 8, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 32, Size: Huge, Purchase DC: 29, Restriction: Lic (+1)

James Bond-Style 2005 Ford Mustang GT
This Bond-Style Mustang is a heavily modified 2005 GT. This six-speed manual is powered by a 440 horsepower, 5.0-liter "Cammer" crate V8 engine. It is equipped with the following equipment and functions:
-Puncture-resistant tires (hardness 3, 5 hit points).
-Reinforced steel bumpers, both fore and aft.
-Hidden cargo compartments throughout.
-Duel thirty-caliber machine guns hidden behind the front headlights.
-Rear smoke screen and oil slick dispenser.
-Bulletproof windows (hardness 2, 3 hit points).
-Rotating license plate (holds three different license plates).
-Pop out tire cutters.
-Driver and passenger ejection seats.
-Truck lid mounted rocket launcher (capable of firing up to five rockets).
The Mustang is two squares wide and four squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 1, Cargo Capacity: 500 lb., Initiative: -2, Maneuver: +1, Top Speed: 350 (35), Defense: 8, Hardness: 10, Hit Points: 36, Size: Huge, Purchase DC: ?, Restriction: Illegal (+4)
Ok, I have a few vehicles, not real, but could be cool to introduce. One is the SHIELD Heli-Carrier, and the other would be the air carriers from Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow.
Here are the stats (from what I could find) on the Helicarrier. As for the Sky Captain Carrier, I couldn’t find anything on it really. I need numbers and specifications. I don’t wanna just make the whole thing up. So, if anyone knows of a site with vehicle statistics from Sky Captain, I would greatly appreciate it…

S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier Mark III
The Helicarrier is thermoelectrically nuclear powered and uses six 20,000 horse powered electric engines with twin bladed propellers to augment a secret anti-gravity generator. It is capable of housing 32 fighter aircraft, four helicopters, and various other vehicles (including hover cars). Unlike previous versions, the Mark III is also equipped with landing gear. It is armed with several 40mm and 70mm cannons, missile launchers, enough nukes to hit every major city in the world, and a nuclear self-destruct system. The Helicarrier is 112 squares wide and 225 squares long.

Crew: 450, Passenger(s): 1000, Cargo Capacity: 1500 tons, Initiative: -8, Maneuver: -8, Top Speed: 140 (14), Defense: 2, Hardness: 30, Hit Points: 300, Size: Colossal, Purchase DC: ?, Restriction: Illegal (+4)
how did you assess the things allowed?
For the Helicarrier’s things like propulsion, passenger and vehicle allotment, weapons, and such, I used fan sites of S.H.I.E.L.D. to gather statistics and information. For the things I couldn’t find (such as exact size, weight, and speed), I just extrapolated them. So, I take full credit if anyone thinks they are wrong. I would love to hear feedback, that’s what would help make the stats as accurate as possible…
So you are guessing in the end?
Another request, please: Another James Bond-ish vehicle, but this one based off a Kenworth T-2000 truck.
cool, these are awesome, how 'bout some more motorcycles?
So you are guessing in the end?

For that particular fictional vehicle, yes. The real vehicles are from real specifications (as are the fictional vehicles based off of real vehicles).
James Bond-Style Kenworth T2000
This Bond-Style Rig is a heavily modified 2005 Kenworth T2000 (the stats given do not include a cargo trailer). This ten-speed manual is powered by 1,375 horsepower, Caterpillar C-16 6-cylinder engine modified to racing specifications. These specifications include; twin Borg Warner turbochargers, a prototype lightweight aluminum cooling system, hi-flow off-highway air clearer system, and reduced smoke system. It is equipped with the following equipment and functions:
-Puncture-resistant tires (hardness 3, 5 hit points).
-Reinforced steel bumpers, both fore and aft.
-Hidden cargo compartments throughout.
-Bulletproof windows (hardness 2, 3 hit points).
-Rotating license plate (holds three different license plates).
-Rear pop-out, turret mounted rocket launcher (holds six mini-rockets).
-Duel forward mounted flame throwers.
-Side mounted mine layers (holds four mines each).
-Electric-shock security system (acts like a taser when the rig is touched).
-Explosive self-destruct system.
-All-points radar detection system.
Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 1, Cargo Capacity: 1000 lb., Initiative: -2, Maneuver: +0, Top Speed: 289 (29), Defense: 8, Hardness: 15, Hit Points: 44, Size: Huge, Purchase DC: ?, Restriction: Illegal (+4)

2001 Honda Gold Wing GL
This 2001 Honda Gold Wing is a luxury touring motorcycle. It is powered by a 104 horsepower, horizontally opposed 6-cylinder. The Gold Wing is one square wide and two squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 1, Cargo Capacity: 75 lb., Initiative: -1, Maneuver: +0, Top Speed: 182 (18), Defense: 9, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 18, Size: Large, Purchase DC: 27, Restriction: Lic (+1)

2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
This 2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R is a fast racing motorcycle. It is powered by a 104 horsepower, in-line 4-cylinder. The Ninja is one square wide and two squares long.

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 0, Cargo Capacity: 0 lb., Initiative: 0, Maneuver: +3, Top Speed: 335 (34), Defense: 10, Hardness: 5, Hit Points: 14, Size: Medium, Purchase DC: 24, Restriction: Lic (+1)
For that particular fictional vehicle, yes. The real vehicles are from real specifications (as are the fictional vehicles based off of real vehicles).

And you are doing a great job :D

I was hoping for a rules system that you might be using but oh well I will just have to solider on with making my own.
Rich Redman gave the instructions on how to build vehicles in a Notes From the Bunker article. It can be found here:

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=d20modern/fb/20040323a

That's what I've been using to make these vehicles...
¿How about Dodge Vipers? I was searching for the stats for a '94 version (like the one used in the series of the same name).
Got stats for that? And the "Defender"?
and for known vehicles thats all good. But alas my future game does not have those stats to use.
and for known vehicles thats all good. But alas my future game does not have those stats to use.

If you give me all the desired information (top speed, length, width, weight, etc.) I could come up with stats for a hypothetical vehicle.

Here you go, marcoasalazarm:

1992 Dodge Viper (from the television show “Viper”)
The vehicle used in the television show “Viper” was a red 1992 Dodge Viper RT/10 Roadster that was capable of morphing into a silver Defender (actually a Chrysler concept car). This six-speed manual is powered by a 400 horsepower, 8.0-liter V10 engine. The Defender mode of the Viper is equipped with the following weapons:
-Tunneler missiles
-Grappling hook
-Rear-firing static pulse weapon
-.50 Caliber Machine guns
-Probe launcher (with a laser weapon)
-Grenade Launcher
-Flamethrower
-4x4 capable (with enlarging tires and raised suspension)
-Auxiliary turbine
-Remote capabilities
-T-Bar winch (for propelling an individual up large structures)
-Holographic projector
(In season 4 the ’92 RT/10 was replaced by a ’98 GTS with a torpedo launcher, cluster/canister bomb, hovercraft mode, and a flame retardant launcher.) The Viper is two squares wide and three squares long (the Defender is four squares long).

Crew: 1, Passenger(s): 1, Cargo Capacity: 50 lb., Initiative: -1, Maneuver: +1, Top Speed: 291 (29), Defense: 9, Hardness: 5 (10 in Defender Mode), Hit Points: 32, Size: Large, Purchase DC: ?, Restriction: Illegal (+4)
Since I can't study, decided to try and do vehicle weapons. Based on the LAW and d20 Future, I figured a (rough) guide for missile damage based on warhead weight (in kilograms)

LAW - 1.8Kg - 10d6
Sidewinder Missile - 4.5 Kg (standard) - 6d12 (CHE from future)

So, based on that, we have:

less than 1 Kg ()

1-2 Kg - 10d6

3-6 Kg - 6d12

7-15 Kg - 10d8

This should cover standard Missiles. For guidance systems, to make life easier, No system means a miss is a miss. Radar gives the missile another try. heat seeking gives it 2 more. Missile goes 2 speed categories faster than the plane that fired it, and moves towards target (all have some sort of guidance system, see above). After 6 rounds it misses (runs out of fuel or whathaveyou, taken from SW 2e). Allow Pilots to use a stunt to "dodge" the missile (DC = Attack Roll) If pilot combines that with a stunt to fly real close to an object, missle may hit that instead. Give them the -10 to hardness that the LAW has, and each category above should get a 5' boost to blast radius.

here's a list of sidewinders

In FUTURE missiles come in groups of 8, but this site has "cost per unit". since these guys are expensive, i'd say go for that. (at least -1 to wealth each one, so there you go). Crit Range is 20 (not 19-20) to allow CHE's to be better for a reason.

For cannons (like on tanks, and possibly planes) Damage = Xd12, where X = (2 + mm*2/30) where mm is the width in mm of the cannon. So the 120mm M1A2 cannon does (2+(120)(2)/30)=(2+4*2)=10 so 10dd12 and the M2A2 does (2+(25)(2)(1/30))=roughly 4d12. (round 25-30, l20 or less goes down to standard gun ranges for personal weapons).

Maybe now you can give us some weapons on these lovely guys.

Nukes are (somewhat) easy to calculate, as thier yield is listed in Kilotons (of TNT). 10 lbs of TNT does 10d6 (maxes out here). Assuming each order of magnitude after that doubles the damage (and we round dice to something easier to roll), we have, after 1 order: 20d6, ave= 70, /2 = 35, /4 = 8.75. so 16d8 for 100 lbs (not actually possible, but nukes pack it in a sphere, not in 100 sticks, so). Keeping this up, we get: 26d10 to 46d12 to 58d20 t0 24d100. So 24d100 for 1 kiloton. Every Kiloton above that adds 2d100 (at 10 kilotons we get 42d100 as opposed to 48, but some downgrading seems necessary). You may want to use average damage instead (mult dice by 50.5), so the 14kiloton bomb dropped on Japan in WWII was 50d100 or 2,525 points of damage. Please note the need for a massive damage save (hehe). This is just in pure damage, there's all sorts of other fun stuff that goes along with that. Hey, a save gets you only 1,263 damage. If you 127 levels of tough...
The d20 Menace Manual has Hellfire missiles, sidewinder missiles, a missile platform, and a minigun (page 223). The damage of a hellfire is listed as 15d6 (it weighs 45.5kg/100lb.), the sidewinder as 20d6 (an AIM-9L weighs 85.3kg/188lb.), and the minigun as 4d10.

As for the missiles guidance system, how to resolve missile attacks, missile fuel, and the act of avoiding missiles, I would use the rules in the Star Wars revised core rulebook (page 214 and 215).

For the cannons, I would just extrapolate from the existing damage (but your system doesn’t seem too bad).
The d20 Menace Manual has Hellfire missiles, sidewinder missiles, a missile platform, and a minigun (page 223). The damage of a hellfire is listed as 15d6 (it weighs 45.5kg/100lb.), the sidewinder as 20d6 (an AIM-9L weighs 85.3kg/188lb.), and the minigun as 4d10.

As for the missiles guidance system, how to resolve missile attacks, missile fuel, and the act of avoiding missiles, I would use the rules in the Star Wars revised core rulebook (page 214 and 215).

For the cannons, I would just extrapolate from the existing damage (but your system doesn’t seem too bad).

I don't have menance manual, but that does help a lot. and that's exactly what I did, i found a mathematical relationship based on the canons in the core book. I also used the SW core rules, and simplified a bit (in SW they keep attacking, and possibly had speeds all their own. this way, they attack a few times and go home. also, lower tech). So yeah, what are the typical weapons on the vehicles you already stat'd (not d20 rules so much as just a listing)
I also used the SW core rules, and simplified a bit (in SW they keep attacking, and possibly had speeds all their own. this way, they attack a few times and go home. also, lower tech).

The missiles in Star Wars all have the same speed (9 squares in their scale). And they attack until they run out of fuel (in 6 rounds). You also have to factor in the fact that the missiles have to act like vehicles and move back to attack the target (which could take a while).

So yeah, what are the typical weapons on the vehicles you already stat'd (not d20 rules so much as just a listing)

Most of the vehicles have more than one armament, but I'll post them when I get a chance...
Most of the vehicles have more than one armament, but I'll post them when I get a chance...

you ROCK
Some of these vehicles have an unbelievable amount of different weapons that they are capable of holding. I think it would be rather impossible (if not only excessively time-consuming) for me to try to find the specifics of every single one. Instead, I purpose that you tell me which vehicle you would like the weapons for and what “mission” the vehicle would be going out on, that way I could give you a vehicle armament without resorting to listing every weapon possibility.

Example:
“I need an Apache for ground suppression (I want it to take out some cars hehehe).”

Here would be the Apache’s armament:
-One M230 30mm Cannon mounted under the nose of the aircraft with 1,200 rounds of ammunition.
-Two ATAMs (Air-To-Air Missile) mounted on each end of both wingtips
-38 FFARs (Folding-Fin Aerial Rocket) mounted under both wings

Or something like this:

Example:
“I need a Eurofighter that can go Iron Eagle-style into enemy territory.”

Here would be the Eurofighter’s armament:
-One BK-27 27mm Mauser cannon with 150 rounds
-Three drop tanks with extra fuel
-Four AIM-120 ATAMs
-Two ALARMs (Air Launched Anti Radar Missile)
-Two BL 775 cluster bombs
-Two AGM (Air-to-Ground Missile) 65 Maverick smart bombs
Sign In to post comments