Magic 2015 Release Status

173 posts / 0 new
Last post

Magic 2015—Duels of the Planeswalkers is set to release! Keep an eye on this thread as the game becomes available across various platforms.

 

  • iPad - AVAILABLE NOW
  • Android tablets (Google Play) - AVAILABLE NOW
  • Android tablets (Amazon Store) - AVAILABLE NOW
  • PC (Steam) - AVAILABLE NOW
  • XBox 360 - AVAILABLE NOW
  • XBox One - TBA

Due to unforseen challenges, the Xbox One version will be launching later this summer. We're excited and looking forward to bringing an excellent Magic experience to this next-gen platform and we appreciate your patience leading up to the release.

Sean Gibbons

Associate Community Manager

Official MTG Twitter: @Wizards_Magic Official MTGO Twitter: @MagicOnline

Xbox one - TBA? Care to elaborate?

monk1410 wrote:
Xbox one - TBA? Care to elaborate?

 

Edited my original post with a little more clarification, unfortunately there isn't an exact date I can give you right now.

Sean Gibbons

Associate Community Manager

Official MTG Twitter: @Wizards_Magic Official MTGO Twitter: @MagicOnline

Wizards_Sean wrote:

 

monk1410 wrote:
Xbox one - TBA? Care to elaborate?

 

Edited my original post with a little more clarification, unfortunately there isn't an exact date I can give you right now.

 

Could you guys screw up this release any more? Thanks for no usefufl info, and no release dates until the rerlease dates.

Thanks for this thread sean, I literally laughed out loud!

 

We get the release date for the iPad A week after it is released, are you SERIOUS? You couldn't make this up, haha.

 

An unknown xb1 release? So, that is both of the current gen consoles with no form of magic 2015? Playstation at least has a definitive 'nope' but the xb1...Just a mystery, it's coming 'soon' due to 'unforeseen' problems? Why would you tell us this the DAY OF THE LAUNCH? Did your team wake up today and realise 'oh, ****, we arent making the deadline?' We could have been told much much earlier than this.

 

If you are trying to sneak bad news  in with the good, as it so seems, at least make the good news good. Or news. Either, really.

 

 

 

You guys are literally the worst at everything you do, it is just unfortunate you have the mtg IP because without that your favor would very rapidly dissapear.

Well I don't blame Sean, he's just the messenger is what some apologist will be in here to post later on ... I do blame Sean. This thread is a big FU to everyone here. people have been asking for this kind of info for weeks, months even, and this is the day f**kwad decides to announce them?

 

Like Fluffyd said above, it's not like the devs just realized this morning, that the X1 version won't be ready for release today, so why wasn't this bit of info relayed to the community?

Laziness, apathy or a mix of both

Is this why people go on murder rampages? Because they get insanely worked up about all sorts of trivial nonsense and explode? Sigh. I'm just looking forward to a fun looking game in a series that I like to play. Seriously though, those of you who are constantly complaining; is this seriously the biggest upset in your life that it makes you this insanely angry? Or do react this violently about everything?

 

"I ASKED FOR NO PICKLES ON MY BURGER! THESE ARE THE MOST INCOMPETENT, USELESS, STUPID FOOD SERVICE EMPLOYEES I'VE EVER SEEN! I'M NEVER EATING HERE EVER AGAIN!"

 

And before you say "Putting pickles on a burger is not at all like... (whatever upsets you most about this game)," I don't really care. I was being facetious to make a point. It's not worth getting this worked up about, honestly. If the game isn't making you happy, find something else that does.

 

Also, I like pickles on my burger.

"People are like sausages: it's what's under the skin that's important... so poke them with a fork periodically."

"Lif is too short."

Thank god Magic 2015 is gonna be the next best MTG game. Oh wait. It's not. Between the lack of any real information we lost one of the best game modes for no reason. I'm so glad I prepurchased this game on Steam.

Dear Wizards-Team,

 

the sudden delay of Magic 2015 for the Xbox One is very disappointing, to say at least. As a avid Magic-fan and buyer of the previous Magic-Games for consoles (and my Android-Tablet), I was really looking forward to play the game today on my Xbox One. I even rescheduled my tasks for work, so that I have some free hours for gaming.

The problem is: Why did you recognize the problems with the Xbox One so late in the release process? I guess noone would have said anything, if you would have communicated the delay prior to the release date. Now owners of the Xbox One have to wait - because there is (as far as I know) no possibility e.g. to buy the 360-Version now and upgrade it later to the One-Version. We simply have to wait, if we don't want to spend double money on the game for multiple platforms. As a freelancer, I'm luckily able to plan my working tasks in a flexible manner - but I could understand, that people who took a day off at work specifically to play the game are very disappointed right now.

 

tl;dr: I'm very disappointed with the communcation and release management of Wizards and I'm quite possibly not alone. No offense though, I'm still looking forward to play the game.

 

(Note: Please excuse poor grammar or mistakes - english is not my native language)

 

 

djAMPnz wrote:

Is this why people go on murder rampages? Because they get insanely worked up about all sorts of trivial nonsense and explode? 

Nope, people are rightfully complaining about the incompetence of the community manager. This is no way to treat paying customers.

No one is complaining about a missing pickle (or in this case a postponed X1 release), because we can't even get serviced. The same person who said he'd show up every day (*cough* Sean), and relay every bit of info to the upper echelons of Wizards, rarely shows up, and when he does it's to cherrypick non-volatile questions (eg. no 2HG, $2 boosters et al).

 

The XBLA gamebreaking error thread has been ignored for 9 months now. The official response was: just buy D2015, we will fix the bug in that. Some of the ipad users experiencing crashes, just get a contact customer support. Back in the day, we had index threads for errors.

 

The game will probably make me happy, but I honestly believe this community derserves a community manager, that shows up and partakes in the discussions.

djAMPnz wrote:

Is this why people go on murder rampages? Because they get insanely worked up about all sorts of trivial nonsense and explode? Sigh. I'm just looking forward to a fun looking game in a series that I like to play. Seriously though, those of you who are constantly complaining; is this seriously the biggest upset in your life that it makes you this insanely angry? Or do react this violently about everything?

 

"I ASKED FOR NO PICKLES ON MY BURGER! THESE ARE THE MOST INCOMPETENT, USELESS, STUPID FOOD SERVICE EMPLOYEES I'VE EVER SEEN! I'M NEVER EATING HERE EVER AGAIN!"

 

And before you say "Putting pickles on a burger is not at all like... (whatever upsets you most about this game)," I don't really care. I was being facetious to make a point. It's not worth getting this worked up about, honestly. If the game isn't making you happy, find something else that does.

 

Also, I like pickles on my burger.

 

It's simple really - nobody likes being taken for a fool, and nobody like having their time wasted. It's not the announcement that's the issue - it's the fact that they've allowed people to get hyped up for weeks and then dropped a bridge on them at the last possible moment. It's feeling like your passions don't matter and you're being taken as a fool.

 

The burger analogy only works if you were really hungry and you'd been waiting for hours for the burger delivery from the fast food joint, and although they knew when it was arriving, they purposely refused to tell you when. Then when it did arrive it cost 4 times as much as you anticipated and had no cheese or bacon on when you specifically asked for that. You'd be upset, and you'd have a right to be. Because none of those issues were actual mistakes, but conscious and unecessary choices that made you waste your time and money for no reason.

 

That's what upsets people. Being strung along and then let down. The burger isn't the issue, the way you're treated as a person is what matters. People make a fuss because they want it to change. If you feel meekly accepting awful service is the way to be, then good luck to you, and your life of being continually taken advantage of.

djAMPnz wrote:

Is this why people go on murder rampages? Because they get insanely worked up about all sorts of trivial nonsense and explode? Sigh. I'm just looking forward to a fun looking game in a series that I like to play. Seriously though, those of you who are constantly complaining; is this seriously the biggest upset in your life that it makes you this insanely angry? Or do react this violently about everything?

 

"I ASKED FOR NO PICKLES ON MY BURGER! THESE ARE THE MOST INCOMPETENT, USELESS, STUPID FOOD SERVICE EMPLOYEES I'VE EVER SEEN! I'M NEVER EATING HERE EVER AGAIN!"

 

And before you say "Putting pickles on a burger is not at all like... (whatever upsets you most about this game)," I don't really care. I was being facetious to make a point. It's not worth getting this worked up about, honestly. If the game isn't making you happy, find something else that does.

 

Also, I like pickles on my burger.

I see where you're coming from, but I think it is fair to complain about the behaviour of Wizards and its employees. Back in the day, we asked for manual land-tapping, and they gave it to us. We asked for deck building, and they gave us the sealed format (even though it was not really that great), and now they're giving us full deck building with a 300 card pool. Those implementations probably came from this forum. From all of us asking for those things.

 

If enough people complain about something, they'll be forced to act on it. With all the criticism they've gotten from taking out 2HG, the poor customer service, the bad community management, and the $2 premium boosters, hopefully they'll start changing some things. If we say nothing, then they'll surely do nothing. But if we speak up, they'll hear our complaints and, more likely than not, do something to rectify them.

djAMPnz wrote:

Is this why people go on murder rampages? Because they get insanely worked up about all sorts of trivial nonsense and explode? Sigh. I'm just looking forward to a fun looking game in a series that I like to play. Seriously though, those of you who are constantly complaining; is this seriously the biggest upset in your life that it makes you this insanely angry? Or do react this violently about everything?

 

"I ASKED FOR NO PICKLES ON MY BURGER! THESE ARE THE MOST INCOMPETENT, USELESS, STUPID FOOD SERVICE EMPLOYEES I'VE EVER SEEN! I'M NEVER EATING HERE EVER AGAIN!"

 

And before you say "Putting pickles on a burger is not at all like... (whatever upsets you most about this game)," I don't really care. I was being facetious to make a point. It's not worth getting this worked up about, honestly. If the game isn't making you happy, find something else that does.

 

Also, I like pickles on my burger.

No it isn't. I'm sure most of the people, including myself, who make it clear they aren't fond of Wizards handling of this series just post what they want to say and then go back to their day as normal. If you get angry at one person do you treat every other person like crap? No you don't and neither does anyone who dislikes Wizards.

 

 

 

P.S. If I asked for a burger without pickles and a waiter brought me a burger with pickles I would just take them out. If I ordered a burger without pickles and the waiter brought me a burger with pickles a second time I'd send it back and ask for what I ordered. If I then ordered a burger without pickles and they brought me a patty without a bun and six pickles I might inform them that I am not happy with their service and again ask for what I ordered. If they then brought me just a bun filled with a hundred pickles I'd probably lose my **** and say something like "THESE ARE THE MOST INCOMPETENT, USELESS, STUPID FOOD SERVICE EMPLOYEES I'VE EVER SEEN! I'M NEVER EATING HERE EVER AGAIN!".  The point is nobody here got angry overnight it was the years of sloppy development/implementation and the absolutely abhorrent community relations.

Whatever The Market Will Bear 2015 brought to you by Wizards of the Coast.

So by the time I'm able to buy this on xbox one, all the soul of ravnica promos  will be gone from my LGS? Super 

Wow...Thats some seriously dissapointing news. Also considering the fact that sean you are the very one i was speaking to on Twitter about how excited i was about the Release of Magic 2015 on the Xbox One and that i was telling all my friends it was coming out today....And you even replyed to some of those tweets but didnt think to tell me "Hang on buddy, its not actually coming out on Xbox One until a later date" So now when all the people come on like "Dude where the hell is Magic 2015?" Im going to tell them how incommpetent and disgraceful you people are as an company. Not telling paying customers until the day of release....Disgraceful. The reason i think you people are even doing this is so you can get a couple of extra coin out of people who buy it on Xbox 360 than say "Oh look its on Xbox One now. Well i enjoyed the 360 version of it so let me pick it up on this Console too" So what they are going to do is keep us Xbox One owners in the dark....Until they are satisfied with the amount of sales on Xbox 360 than say "Hey look! Magic 2015 is coming to Xbox One October 27th!" Im so mad and dissapointed at how you people handled this .

 

P.s you will get no patience from me at all, or the people i inform about your God Awful service.

 

 http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/167/4/8/mtg_gruul_signature_by_lulztroll87-d698zro.jpg

My guess is that Sean didn't find out about the Xbone delay until very recently, but was told by Wizards not to tell anyone else about their major f*ck up until today. I highly doubt that Sean found out this info some time ago, but then thought it would be funny to wait until the day before the game was set to be released on every other platform to let us know. Probably the only reason they hire a community manager to deal with this forum is so that he can take the blame for all of their mistakes.

iiAyJayo wrote:

My guess is that Sean didn't find out about the Xbone delay until very recently, but was told by Wizards not to tell anyone else about their major f*ck up until today. I highly doubt that Sean found out this info some time ago, but then thought it would be funny to wait until the day before the game was set to be released on every other platform to let us know. Probably the only reason they hire a community manager to deal with this forum is so that he can take the blame for all of their mistakes.

 

I dont know what im going to tell the 4-6 people i told Magic 2015 was coming on Xbox One today when they get home from work, 3 of them were getting really pumped about the fact it was coming out today. Thats what annoys me is how they handled this and put out Tweets like "Magic 2015 out now on iPad coming to all other platforms on July 16th" Well we wont see the Xbox One version for a Month or two now and i doubt i will pick it up. The only way they will get me to purchase a copy of Magic 2015 now is if they put it out within the next week, because than i know it would  be a genuine legitamite reason as to the delay and sloppy approach of the Xbox One release. Other than that they can keep they're damn game and they're enthusiastic (Sarcastic) and care free approach to uninformed customers.

 http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/167/4/8/mtg_gruul_signature_by_lulztroll87-d698zro.jpg

iiAyJayo wrote:

My guess is that Sean didn't find out about the Xbone delay until very recently, but was told by Wizards not to tell anyone else about their major f*ck up until today. I highly doubt that Sean found out this info some time ago, but then thought it would be funny to wait until the day before the game was set to be released on every other platform to let us know. Probably the only reason they hire a community manager to deal with this forum is so that he can take the blame for all of their mistakes.

 

Sean knew about 2HG being removed and told some folks on the Steam forums. Despite multiple threads asking for weeks, it was about 2 weeks later he finally told us here.

 

Sean knew about the release dates of the Android and Xbox versions, and if Android had multiplayer and told a couple of people via PM. Despite multiple threads asking, for weeks, he told us all a week later. On release day. Then kind of semi-chastised us for not noticing the small print on an iPad announcement article on the homepage. The same article that confirmed today as the XBox One release date, and the same homepage that still had "coming soon" on the main product page as of this morning - the place people actually went to look.

 

At this point I can't in good conscience give him the benefit of the doubt. Those two examples are egregious examples of him having the information, having permission, and failing to inform despite being aware a lot of people were pleading for information on multiple threads on the first page. He can't claim ignorance of that, as he repeatedly asserts he reads every post on the forum, and he was cherry-picking replies to softball questions throughout that period.

 

I'm sorry, but if he wants to re-build trust with the forum, he has a lot of work to do. Currently his word carries very little currency. Look at virtually every thread and every post in each thread. They're almost universally negative. Not just here, but on other forums too. And not just from veterans, but brand new posters as well. This has been a colossal marketing failure on multiple levels that has been getting worse and worse each year, with mistakes that take more effort to screw up than get right.

 

People have rightfully long exhausted their benefit of the doubt.

This is despicable business. I'm sorry, I'm disgusted by behavior like this. Why would you wait till release day to mention the game isn't releasing??? How dumb can you guys be? Even yesterday would've been infinitely better than waiting until the day it's supposed to be out. I only figured it out when I went to download the game and it wasn't there. Just unbelievably bad business. I feel like I can't buy the game now on principal. This is one of the lamest things I've seen in gaming in a long time.

Stevolutionary wrote:
Sean knew about 2HG being removed and told some folks on the Steam forums. Despite multiple threads asking for weeks, it was about 2 weeks later he finally told us here.

 

Sean knew about the release dates of the Android and Xbox versions, and if Android had multiplayer and told a couple of people via PM. Despite multiple threads asking, for weeks, he told us all a week later. On release day. Then kind of semi-chastised us for not noticing the small print on an iPad announcement article on the homepage. The same article that confirmed today as the XBox One release date, and the same homepage that still had "coming soon" on the main product page as of this morning - the place people actually went to look.

 

At this point I can't in good conscience give him the benefit of the doubt. Those two examples are egregious examples of him having the information, having permission, and failing to inform despite being aware a lot of people were pleading for information on multiple threads on the first page. He can't claim ignorance of that, as he repeatedly asserts he reads every post on the forum, and he was cherry-picking replies to softball questions throughout that period.

 

I'm sorry, but if he wants to re-build trust with the forum, he has a lot of work to do. Currently his word carries very little currency. Look at virtually every thread and every post in each thread. They're almost universally negative. Not just here, but on other forums too. And not just from veterans, but brand new posters as well. This has been a colossal marketing failure on multiple levels that has been getting worse and worse each year, with mistakes that take more effort to screw up than get right.

 

People have rightfully long exhausted their benefit of the doubt.

... and still there are apologists on here, telling themselves and everyone else, that Sean is just a messenger, even when it's painfully obbvious, that couldn't care less about the community.

icon9 wrote:

... and still there are apologists on here, telling themselves and everyone else, that Sean is just a messenger, even when it's painfully obbvious, that couldn't care less about the community.

 

I'm an apologist!  And Sean is just the messenger.  He said as much in the other thread about release dates:

 

"This July 9th DailyMTG article during the iPad launch gave the following:

 

  • Don't have an iPad? Don't worry. Magic 2015—Duels of the Planeswalkers will later launch on PC via Steam®, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Amazon Kindle, and Android on Google Play beginning July 16.

Unfortunately I was not able to share that information until it was officially announced in that article, but in hindsight it could and should have been shared with all of you in the forum and I apologize for not bringing it to your attention sooner. "

 

Not that this probably matters to you at all.  I'll leave you to your rage.

Can we agree that collectively woc have been useless period at this sort of stuff, and like complaining about rail delays yes I can have a go as you work for and represent the company. As a long time gamer who over the years have relied on accurate release dates in advance and rarely been let down this stuff is important, in particular if I communicate it or arrange specifically to be around for that particular day. But it was clear that we were never going to have a proper release date communicated - even when there was a leak of eg early iPad release it was swiftly removed. Why why why why why?

Don't Compromise Yourself For Anyone!

dh50 wrote:

 

icon9 wrote:

... and still there are apologists on here, telling themselves and everyone else, that Sean is just a messenger, even when it's painfully obbvious, that couldn't care less about the community.

 

 

I'm an apologist!  And Sean is just the messenger.  He said as much in the other thread about release dates:

 

"This July 9th DailyMTG article during the iPad launch gave the following:

 

  • Don't have an iPad? Don't worry. Magic 2015—Duels of the Planeswalkers will later launch on PC via Steam®, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Amazon Kindle, and Android on Google Play beginning July 16.

Unfortunately I was not able to share that information until it was officially announced in that article, but in hindsight it could and should have been shared with all of you in the forum and I apologize for not bringing it to your attention sooner. "

 

Not that this probably matters to you at all.  I'll leave you to your rage.

You uh... You emphasizsed the wrong part there...

 

"but in hindsight it could and should have been shared with all of you in the forum and I apologize for not bringing it to your attention sooner. "

 

Just saying...

Splattercat wrote:

You uh... You emphasizsed the wrong part there...

 

"but in hindsight it could and should have been shared with all of you in the forum and I apologize for not bringing it to your attention sooner. "

 

Just saying...

 

Not really - 'not able' suggests he couldn't to me; 'in hindsight' suggests they should have changed the policy. 

dh50 wrote:

 

Splattercat wrote:

You uh... You emphasizsed the wrong part there...

 

"but in hindsight it could and should have been shared with all of you in the forum and I apologize for not bringing it to your attention sooner. "

 

Just saying...

 

 

Not really - 'not able' suggests he couldn't to me; 'in hindsight' suggests they should have changed the policy. 

And no.

When someone says "in hindsight it could and should have been done", that means it could and should have been done.

 

I'm not even one of the guys on Sean's case. I'm just callilng it as I see it. What I see is Sean didn't think he could share the info, but it turns out he actually could have and admitted to the misstep.

 

 

 

Splattercat wrote:

And no.

When someone says "in hindsight it could and should have been done", that means it could and should have been done.

 

I'm not even one of the guys on Sean's case. I'm just callilng it as I see it. What I see is Sean didn't think he could share the info, but it turns out he actually could have and admitted to the misstep.

 

 

Alternatively, when some says "not able..until officially announced", it also means "not able...until officially announced".  

 

You have an interpretation; I have an interpretation.  Mine is at least consistent with what he's mentioned before when people were asking about whether 2015 existed - that the official channel for news is the DailyMTG.  You might be right that he didn't think he could (based on policy), and that subsequent clarification from his boss suggested otherwise, but either way...he thought he was 'not able'.  So he was just the messenger.

Splattercat wrote:

 

dh50 wrote:

 

Splattercat wrote:

You uh... You emphasizsed the wrong part there...

 

"but in hindsight it could and should have been shared with all of you in the forum and I apologize for not bringing it to your attention sooner. "

 

Just saying...

 

 

Not really - 'not able' suggests he couldn't to me; 'in hindsight' suggests they should have changed the policy. 

 

And no.

When someone says "in hindsight it could and should have been done", that means it could and should have been done.

 

I'm not even one of the guys on Sean's case. I'm just callilng it as I see it. What I see is Sean didn't think he could share the info, but it turns out he actually could have and admitted to the misstep.

 

 

 

Well if that's the case, then it's still not really his fault. He didn't think he could share it. And he admitted that in hindsight, the info should have been released.

While I understand that things happen, you know a little bit more than a couple hours before release date if your product will be ready or not. Some communication would have been nice.

 

Also, can X1 owners who are still going to purchase Duels 2015 expect any sort of help from Wizards if their local game store is out of the promo cards? Maybe direct from Wizards or a second batch sent out to the game stores once the game is released?

This mistake should actually cost them a fair penny in lost sales on the xbox one. Depending on when this now releases, it might get passed over. Minecraft is releasing in August, along with a few other games. What is coming out in July on the xbox one? Nothing else. They could've dominated some sales from gamers who are bored and want a new game in the second half of July.

So we can expect the Xbox one version between now and September as that's when summer last's till. I was really looking forward to playing this today and as i haven't got an Xbox 360 anymore i have no choice but to wait for the Xbox one release. Abit dissapointed that it hasn't been realeased today.

iiAyJayo wrote:

 

Splattercat wrote:

 

dh50 wrote:

 

Splattercat wrote:

You uh... You emphasizsed the wrong part there...

 

"but in hindsight it could and should have been shared with all of you in the forum and I apologize for not bringing it to your attention sooner. "

 

Just saying...

 

 

Not really - 'not able' suggests he couldn't to me; 'in hindsight' suggests they should have changed the policy. 

 

And no.

When someone says "in hindsight it could and should have been done", that means it could and should have been done.

 

I'm not even one of the guys on Sean's case. I'm just callilng it as I see it. What I see is Sean didn't think he could share the info, but it turns out he actually could have and admitted to the misstep.

 

 

 

 

Well if that's the case, then it's still not really his fault. He didn't think he could share it. And he admitted that in hindsight, the info should have been released.

And that's my point. Dh50 is simply saying it was impossible for him to relay the information. I'm saying he's ignoring the part where Sean said it WAS actually possible.

It's like the D13 promos absent frm the deck packs; At the time Ken Troop thoguht it would be pointless to include promo cards in decks that would be released after the Promotion had ended.

"In hindsight" it turned out to be a mistake, moreover one to learn from.

This is no different. A mistake is still a mistake. Sean is at least admitting to such.

 

You know, Lead Designer Nik Davidson admitted that there isn't enough info going from Wizards to the customers and he added that it was a big problem they need to fix.

Recognizing the problem is key, and this is a big part of it. Sean didn't think he could release the info. Turns out he could. He'll know for next time.

 

What would be really nice is for someone to question the decision makers on their stupid decisions.


"When are we going to announce the release date on Duels 20i5?"

"Wait until the day it comes out, then make an official announcement."

"Umm... sir? That's retarded. In every possible way in fact.  Can we at least announce the relaese date with sufficient time that it doesn't jeopardize sales? You know, like a company that seeks to maximize sales? Like every company ever... except, us apparently? "

funny thing, wasnt the xbox one originally to get this release before anyone else. XD

 

Slipknutz wrote:

This mistake should actually cost them a fair penny in lost sales on the xbox one. Depending on when this now releases, it might get passed over. Minecraft is releasing in August, along with a few other games. What is coming out in July on the xbox one? Nothing else. They could've dominated some sales from gamers who are bored and want a new game in the second half of July.

It absolutely will cost them. I would have bought it today, I tried in fact, but it wasn't there. Now I'm mad and don't want buy it later. Not saying anything until release day is terrible business and PR. Just ****ing sad.

Wow extremely dissappointing. Its no wonder you and other game news channels wouldn't mention the Xbox one. When you would say xbox 360, I assumed you meant xbox in general. If there was a way to upgrade your 360 game and pay less for the Xbox one version that would be great, but the way you guys announce things I wouldn't know until the release date.  I'm not going to buy this magic on the 360 because for all I know magic releases on the Xbox one next week. Can I get some kind of time frame of when it will be available, like atleast tell me if it will be next week or not. This is such bs, I can't believe you guys didn't say anything until the day of.  It's true what everyone here says of the company.

DIVINExREVOLUTION wrote:

If there was a way to upgrade your 360 game and pay less for the Xbox one version that would be great

Pffftt. No...

Wow im just so upset, this is such crap 

DIVINExREVOLUTION wrote:

Wow extremely dissappointing. Its no wonder you and other game news channels wouldn't mention the Xbox one. When you would say xbox 360, I assumed you meant xbox in general. If there was a way to upgrade your 360 game and pay less for the Xbox one version that would be great, but the way you guys announce things I wouldn't know until the release date.  I'm not going to buy this magic on the 360 because for all I know magic releases on the Xbox one next week. Can I get some kind of time frame of when it will be available, like atleast tell me if it will be next week or not. This is such bs, I can't believe you guys didn't say anything until the day of.  It's true what everyone here says of the company.

Exactly. It's really despicable business to do that. Nowhere did it say anything other than the game was releasing on XB1 today until literally this morning. I've honestly never heard of that before. I figured no company could be that dumb.

"Unforseen Challenges"

 

I think they forgot to put in the challenge achievements for the Xbox One version. XD

Can anyone tell me why the system auto-assigned my social security number to my account name?

I'm speechless, regarding how little damage control is done by Wizards. People complain since hours and we don't even get any information about the launch of the XB1 version or perhaps a simple "sorry guys, X and Y went wrong..." message to cool down the bad tempers a bit...

I find it really hard to believe that they could not release this on the scheduled date. Did Microsoft have something to do with this? I just cannot fathom that there is this much incomptence from these developers.

I hope we get an explanation today on this Foul Play on behalf of Wizards, im sorry but you dont tell Customers Hours before release "Oh sorry Xbox One owners have to wait until late summer, we dont have an exact date" Like seriously? Who does that in todays day and age....Amateurs do shady practises like that. Im so disgusted and dissapointed at the way this has been handled. And the fact they dont even announce it on Twitter they kind of Secretly post it on a Forum in here.

 http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/167/4/8/mtg_gruul_signature_by_lulztroll87-d698zro.jpg

Sign In to post comments