Announcing Magic 2014 - Deck Pack 2!

103 posts / 0 new
Last post

Well either way I don't pay close attention to stuff like that and just took what Wingspan said in his video.

Eye kneed teh speelchequer bach!

Wow i take everthing i said back about w/g. It looks just as strong as ajani if not stronger!  Looks like kor spiritdancer anddd spirit mantle could give this deck hell tho. Cant wait to have a few matchups vs GoL and see what deck will come out top dog. 

Add me on Ps3 HellzonianG

I love the GW deck from what I've seen so far. Don't know about the blue deck yet but it has 2 Concentrate which is nice

Just for the record, here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDO57eNdKso This deck is fun if you enjoy angering your opponents by drawing the game out while you gain insane life and draw your whole deck.

WiNGSPANTT is the 4th best commentator on YouTube and editor in chief of Top Tier Tactics.

Soo, when are the other video and decklists coming out? ;)

Well other than the fact that our hosting service just messed up my site the list should be live.

WiNGSPANTT is the 4th best commentator on YouTube and editor in chief of Top Tier Tactics.

Where is the deck list?  I have been looking for it for 18 minutes, and the thing is not up as far as I can tell.

2 + 2 = fish

http://www.toptiertactics.com/20523/enchanters-arsenal-deck-guide-creatures-are-overrated/#axzz2m4Rf3EZh

Found it. You have to go to the Magic subsection to see it, as it doesn't show up on the spotlight/homepage (yet?). Didn't see the Faeries deck, I'm assuming that will be up later.

Edit: actually it is on the homepage, just have to scroll down a bit.

Hi! I run a YouTube channel at YouTube.com/user/NemosChannel. I upload Duels of the Planeswalkers gameplay, deckbuilds, and even Tier List videos. It's the best place for strategy and silly humor. Drop by and see!

Double Leyline of Sanctity will troll creatureless Dodge&Burn into oblivion

Were is the mischeif deck?

Still no Faerie deck? Has Wingspan forgot or did soemthing come up? Nevermind, it comes out Monday apparently. ;(

Can't belive I'm saying this but Daybreak Coronet is auto-exclude on an enchantment deck.

Hey pal,

Would you mind updating your post so we can see the cards in gatherer? That or someone please post the new decklists. Thanks!

"People are like sausages: it's what's under the skin that's important... so poke them with a fork periodically."

"Lif is too short."

Thank you!

Open the vaults? Endless wurm? hmmm,,,,

Sorry to fall behind on the updates we are having some technical difficulties right now.

WiNGSPANTT wrote:
Sorry to fall behind on the updates we are having some technical difficulties right now.

nah don't worry dude, btw i think you are wasting money, you should be a tv host or something like that coz you are really good.

Oh hypocrisy! A World full of n00bs indeed!

Thanks. By the way....

HERE'S THE UP TO MISCHIEF DECK LIST!!!

Thank you very much!

"People are like sausages: it's what's under the skin that's important... so poke them with a fork periodically."

"Lif is too short."

Deck looks horrible so far.  Counterspells and flash on everything won't save a deck if all the creatures are weenie sized.  Then again.... it looks like permission may be possible.  If we get a lot more control..........

The archmage is the only really fantastic thing spoiled so far, although the counter bounce and the counter fairy will work nice together.

2 + 2 = fish

Yay! Finally a underpowered blue deck!! Cant wait to play it! U da man wingspan!!

I Agree with mjack tho. The creatures might be just a little too small. Lifegain decks have very little to fear as even cards like soul warden can effectively wall this deck.. Dont even get me started on well wisher.

Given that we only know 36/76 of the nonland cards available to the deck (ie: less than half), it might be a smidge too early to proclaim the entire deck "underpowered".

puzzledmint wrote:

Given that we only know 36/76 of the nonland cards available to the deck (ie: less than half), it might be a smidge too early to proclaim the entire deck "underpowered".

Thus the "so far".

The deck does look exciting.  So far, I want to use:

3 spellstutter sprite

1 scion of oona

4 zephyr sprite

3 faerie imposter

1 glen elendra archmage

3 briarberry cohort

2 familiar's ruse

The creatures I just listed are at least efficient, and there is enough there to make spellstutter live. 

The real thing is going to be whether or not they put something big in the deck or not.  Flying weenie swarm is fun........ but I don't like cards like lucent luminid or faerie invaders if they end up the top of the curve.

2 + 2 = fish

The fae deck looks more balanced than I expected. Now I wish it had been the original mono blue deck instead of that cheesy Jace aggro/control.

well im sure that it will be weaker than all the other blue decks..(Bant obviously does not count)  It might have a strong chance vs ub as it can bounce exumed creatures. As of now it doesnt look like it could take the discard strategy of dimir as it only has 2 ways to draw cards not to mention chittering rats actually becoming a strong beat stick in this match up as well as the sprite trading instead of chumping. Jace just outclasses its flyers and we all know what d&b will do to this deck so as far as blue goes as of now this deck looks pretty underpowered. Hell even bant gives this deck hell with its early board presence, reach/flying creatures, and trample/lifelink.

The deck looks build to bounce and reuse the spellstutters and glen elendra.

2 + 2 = fish

People thought Firewave was going to suck, but with the unlocks it got so, so much better.

"Lif is too short."

This seems like a fun deck to play... Maybe a bit underpowered right now, but we will see what the unlocks will bring.

The GW enchantment deck looks surprisingly fun. Glad it is not a  [Card]Aura Gnarlid[/Card] and [Card]Spider Umbra[/Card] deck again

IMAGE(http://oi39.tinypic.com/14mvxh5.jpg)

you can't judge the deck without the unlocks/promos, why do people still fall for this? looks okay so far. Hydrosurge is the only card that actually sucks.

CrazyToast wrote:

The GW enchantment deck looks surprisingly fun. Glad it is not a  Aura Gnarlid and Spider Umbra deck again

The faerie deck looks amazing so far. Very tricky with lots of reusable countermagic and flash. Almost like a blue version of bounce and boon, with control and card draw instead of lifegain. (i like b&b, but I hate that it lacks answers - this however looks very promising)

It could use some more power cards, but there are still 40 unlocks to be seen. I think this is gonna be another top tier contender.

I know my opinion only counts for a little having played the deck, but IMO, Up to Mischief is nasty. If you play first, you can keep your opponent behind and second guessing for the rest of the match. Weenies are small, sure, but all the more annoying to have to use removal on a 2/1 creature, only for Up to Mischief to steal you Eldrazi.

I’ve removed content from this thread because vulgarity is a violation of the Code of Conduct.

You can review the Code here: http://www.wizards.com/Company/About.aspx?x=wz_company_about_codeofconduct

Please keep your posts polite, on-topic, and refrain from making personal attacks.You are welcome to disagree with one another but please do so respectfully and constructively.

If you wish to report a post for Code of Conduct violation, click on the Report Post button above the post and this will submit your report to the moderators on duty.

"Lolth be praised; all victory is her doing."

Theros has Creatures that can be played as Auras and become creatures again when the creature it enchants goes away, Lucent Luminid is just an Enchantment Creature

Dotp tends to not use the most recent set.  Lucent Luminid is the oringinal "Enchantment Creature" not from Theros.

2 + 2 = fish

Sign In to post comments