XBLA multiplayer problems? Check here!

167 posts / 0 new
Last post

and magicians continue ignoring us all, are the best technicians in the world, yeah right, not going back to buy more games magic ever

i really think every one of you guys has got a damn good law suit going on here ........ if a woman can burn her leg at mcdonalds and win i would say that someone who ripped you out of 10 dollars would work id look into it if i was you guys they might say that you cant but all contracts are void if you didnt get what  you paid for so i would go for it i was reading some other forms where other people is going to take matters in there own hands and hire someone to do something about this i just wished i was a lawyer right not cause this would be alot of money in my pocket

Start small, say with, punctuation.

THEN start wishing you were a lawyer.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Mastergear_Owen's take on Magic 2014 Campaign.

Show
You know what I've got more issues. Whats up with the story in this game? The adverts said I was going to team up with Chandra and we were going to kick butt and chew bubblegum across the planes on a revenge campaign against some... guy she knew I guess? Who's Ramaz anyway? What do I get instead? I beat Chandra like 2 minutes in with a mono-green stompy thing Garruk gave me (why does he keep giving all these new planeswalkers his deck) and then I spent like 5 hours jumping from plane to plane picking up random nicknacks for her mantlepiece while she sits back back doing her nails or something. I was thrown in jail! I got hit by a Roil Storm twice! Do you know how many rats are on Ravnica, Chandra? All of them! All of the rats! All of the rats eating me!

Then we go kick her Ex's bearded-screaming-butt and what does she do to help? Nothing! She throws of the occasional fire ball and spends her time trying not to freeze to death. You should have worn pants Chandra. While we're on the subject what happened to your shoes? You had like Steelies on. Steelies are cool. Now your running around with stupid boots with like 5-inch heels? Thats not appropriate footware for Planeswalking! That's not appropriate footware for normal walking! At least Liliana is doing it for the whole 'evil is sexy' thing and can summon undead to carry her when she breaks her ankle. What are you going to do ride a Phoenix? Its made of fire! You'll fall right through! Man I should have gone Planeswalking with Liliana - yeah she'd crack my head open with a rock 5 minutes in and raise my corpse to serve her but at least we could have gone dancing!

Now with more original content and open bar!

https://www.youtube.com/user/thedevilwuster

hey correcting me isnt going to get that update up faster ...... chop chop  you guys got some coding to do

Yes Maser, I'll get busy doing something I absolutly have no power to do.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Show
You know what I've got more issues. Whats up with the story in this game? The adverts said I was going to team up with Chandra and we were going to kick butt and chew bubblegum across the planes on a revenge campaign against some... guy she knew I guess? Who's Ramaz anyway? What do I get instead? I beat Chandra like 2 minutes in with a mono-green stompy thing Garruk gave me (why does he keep giving all these new planeswalkers his deck) and then I spent like 5 hours jumping from plane to plane picking up random nicknacks for her mantlepiece while she sits back back doing her nails or something. I was thrown in jail! I got hit by a Roil Storm twice! Do you know how many rats are on Ravnica, Chandra? All of them! All of the rats! All of the rats eating me!

Then we go kick her Ex's bearded-screaming-butt and what does she do to help? Nothing! She throws of the occasional fire ball and spends her time trying not to freeze to death. You should have worn pants Chandra. While we're on the subject what happened to your shoes? You had like Steelies on. Steelies are cool. Now your running around with stupid boots with like 5-inch heels? Thats not appropriate footware for Planeswalking! That's not appropriate footware for normal walking! At least Liliana is doing it for the whole 'evil is sexy' thing and can summon undead to carry her when she breaks her ankle. What are you going to do ride a Phoenix? Its made of fire! You'll fall right through! Man I should have gone Planeswalking with Liliana - yeah she'd crack my head open with a rock 5 minutes in and raise my corpse to serve her but at least we could have gone dancing!

wuster, you misplaced a comma in that first response and misspelled "absolutely" in the second. Just sayin'! :D

darkwarrior38650 wrote:

bout time goodness we going to be old and all wrinkly b4 this thing gets resolved man i say some people /////

don’t discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals... Except the weasel.     .....Homer simpson

i dont know i never use those stupid dots anyways  its kinda a waist of time just like magic 2014

Hakeem928 wrote:
wuster, you misplaced a comma in that first response and misspelled "absolutely" in the second. Just sayin'! :D

I love posting from my phone!

Sorry, dark.

I'm just trying to lighten the mood. I understand your frustration and really wish I could do something about it.

Edit: Just caught the "stupid dots" statement.  LOL!

Reminds me of when Anna Nicole Smith call the scale a "stupid weigh machine" on Howard Stern years ago.

Show

Careful wuster, don't get too off topic or Sean will show up but only to lock this thread and tell us nothing about how the problem is not getting fixed.

I can't believe they haven't fixed this problem yet. I usually buy each year's version on PS3, PC, and 360 on launch day. I'd be lying if I said I won't be buying next year's version, but I probably will hold off for at least a week to make sure the people who do get it don't have this problem, and I definitely won't be buying on anything other than PS3. If this can happen to one platform, it can happen to any of them. No sense getting it on all of my machines only to have one of them stop being functional.

has anyone bought the expansion pack yet 

Burzmalli wrote:

I can't believe they haven't fixed this problem yet. I usually buy each year's version on PS3, PC, and 360 on launch day. I'd be lying if I said I won't be buying next year's version, but I probably will hold off for at least a week to make sure the people who do get it don't have this problem, and I definitely won't be buying on anything other than PS3. If this can happen to one platform, it can happen to any of them. No sense getting it on all of my machines only to have one of them stop being functional.

$20 purchase on Steam (unlock keys) and it's sat, unplayable since day one due to card art issues.

Show

no for xbox live

love how Wizards_Sean locks my thread but doesnt keep up with his own...(NecroBump) GAME STILL ISNT FIXED GOING ON WEEK 3

This is some real BS man.

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums but, I figured out one problem tonight with a friend of mine who had the same multiplayer problem, IF your magic saves are on a flashdrive, move them all over to the hard drive instead, fixes the problem, I think the reasoning is because the title updates are on the console and yet the saves are on a flash drive that possibly makes them incompatible to work together since Xbox might have a hard time taking the data from both sources at once, that is my theory to the fix. If that is not what happens somone can correct me but moving it from the flashdrive to the hard drive actually worked and fixed the Xbox multiplayer issue atleast it did for my friend.

If it works WOOO! if not well lets hope WotC and Stainless can fix the problem really soon.

And please even if you THINK thats not the problem atleast give it a try, again it can't hurt to try everything.

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault.

A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Love how quickly this is being taken care of. Sure shows how much they value the consumer.

TOMORROW WILL BE 3 WEEKS of NO MULTIPLAYER-_- F^CKINGGGG BORED out of my mind....so many Diablo characters created -_- UGHHH ive played it so much i hate it....

Hope you can come back to hating this soon.

Honestly I think the fix will come with the deck pack update, but you guys should get some freeby for this.

It still baffles me why this happens to some and not others. Tablets I can see as everyone runs diffrerent applications that may interfere with the game.

Maybe all the xbox players that this has happened to have something in the box options set that the others don't.

I bet that's why this is taking so long. Stainless has to isolate that needle and build a tool to take it out of the haystack.

Show

fix the stupid multiplayer

*yawn*

lalalalalaa

oh excuse me while I keep waiting for a fix.

now I sound like a junkie

magic y u do dis?

I too have been having issues with the multiplayer. I had no troubles before the update and after it, have been able to play a total of 2 multiplayer games. Since I haven't been able to fix the problem, I went back to playing 2013, which works just fine with all it's updates. Since 2013 works fine, that means it's not an issue exclusively with my xbox or internet connection it must issues with Duels 2014 and it's expansion. It's really sad to see how long it's taking this issue to be resolved. By comparison, Rocktar had the issues with GTA multiplayer worked out within a week. I was able to play GTA Online with some issues the day after it launched and fewer problems each day.
You can't compare this game with GTA. They are on completely different levels

Show

ima turn 21 in like 3 days...and STILL this problem wont be fixed xP 10 bucks says the House or Rep. will pass a clean CR before Magic gets fixed lol

I'm not comparing the two games, I'm comparing how quickly the developers have handled multiplayer issues. Please actually read my post before you reply to it.
Yea if rockstar can get a more content rich thing fixed in three days for millions of people you would think these guys could fix a minor problem for a population of a thousand. Doesnt matter much for xbox anymore as the online is almost dead from what ive seen.
Anyway, I tried out the PS3 version last night, haven't had any problems yet. If this issue is exclusive to the XBOX version, then I'll just play the PS3, even though I'll have to unlock cards again. I will be asking Microsoft for a refund.

Magnachronus wrote:
I'm not comparing the two games, I'm comparing how quickly the developers have handled multiplayer issues. Please actually read my post before you reply to it.

Comparing the way the Devs react is an exact correlation between one game and the other. I read your post perfectly.

I'm not defending Stainless in any way, but you are comparing the hired workforce that is there to respond to bugs and fix them.

One made 3 million dollars in like a day, and ours are lucky to have cleared a million after 4 months.

Do you understand the difference now?

Show

Rockstar had an excuse, the demand for GTA V was much higher than anticipated. You seem to be right, it would take forever to find a game, only to get an error message and have my time wasted. It seemd a lot of people went back to 2013, or they never got 2014, it's much easier to find games on 2013. Also, when I find games on 2013, I can actually play!
The problem scales perfectly. Big developer(Rockstar) with many workers dealing with a big problem that effects millions. Smaller developer(Stainless) with a smaller workforce dealing with a smaller problem that only effects a portion of their customer base, maybe a few thousand, if that. You're missing the forest for the trees.

necro bump...turns out the government can fix there problems faster then Wizards can xD

Magnachronus wrote:
The problem scales perfectly. Big developer(Rockstar) with many workers dealing with a big problem that effects millions. Smaller developer(Stainless) with a smaller workforce dealing with a smaller problem that only effects a portion of their customer base, maybe a few thousand, if that. You're missing the forest for the trees.

I live in a forest and I smoke the trees.

F$$$$$CK Wizards....goin on week 4 of no Magic Multiplayer..

**** wizzard limbo

Tried. Not working.

please fix the multiplayer

fix the gameeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yo when tghy goin to fix the ****

I cant play multi

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is some BS.