LF Xbox 2HG Partner [MUST HAVE MIC]

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
I am currently without 2HG Partners anymore. I used to play a lot with my buddy but he stopped playing so now I am looking to find a new 2HG Partner that is experienced and not bad at the game. I tend to play CoMD and do play other decks but never will be seen running EtD or SH unless I am testing a new build. Hope to find someone that likes faster decks in 2HG and knows how to build good decks. Hoping to make some new Magic friends so that way I no longer have to play Xbox by myself as 1v1 has gotten boring.

Also, I probably will be buying the expansion in September so I hope that whoever wants to partner up with me will too :D

Just post below if interested! ;]
Sure I can join, usually I play around 6-8 hours maybe more. GT: EoW KADAMASOUL

"looking to find a new 2HG Partner that is experienced and not bad at the game" --- you will have to test me

"Hope to find someone that likes faster decks in 2HG and knows how to build good decks." --- love fast decks, build good decks I don't know, most of the things you would like in a partner are used by a measure which I have no conceivable way of knowing what your standards are

Still add me I play a lot
I mostly play sealed since I invested dough, but I would definitely like to have more peeps to play this game with. I play every evening and plenty on weekends. I'm on 360...GT: BK The Sickest
I play a decent amount online.  I don't get why you want a "fast deck" when you want to play Chant of Mul daya.  That deck is intended to "ramp" and thereby take longer to get going.

Usually I stick to playing Deadwalkers (lots of removal), CoMD (DUH), Masks of the Dimir (control and removal), or Mind's Maze for the control aspect and copying of my partner's creatures.

Harrydemon117 is my gamertag on XBL if anyone plays on there
I play a decent amount online.  I don't get why you want a "fast deck" when you want to play Chant of Mul daya.  That deck is intended to "ramp" and thereby take longer to get going.

Usually I stick to playing Deadwalkers (lots of removal), CoMD (DUH), Masks of the Dimir (control and removal), or Mind's Maze for the control aspect and copying of my partner's creatures.

Harrydemon117 is my gamertag on XBL if anyone plays on there

I have recently been playing games where the faster the other deck is, the better the game turns out. Especially MM and CoMD. When I first got 2014 I loved the DW and CoMD combo as well. MotD is one I really wanna actually see if I can combo with it. Interesting.

I mostly play sealed since I invested dough, but I would definitely like to have more peeps to play this game with. I play every evening and plenty on weekends. I'm on 360...GT: BK The Sickest

Good, it sounds like it'll be fun. I plan to invest in the expansion as sealed was never my cup of tea. But hope to play soon.

Sure I can join, usually I play around 6-8 hours maybe more. GT: EoW KADAMASOUL

"looking to find a new 2HG Partner that is experienced and not bad at the game" --- you will have to test me

"Hope to find someone that likes faster decks in 2HG and knows how to build good decks." --- love fast decks, build good decks I don't know, most of the things you would like in a partner are used by a measure which I have no conceivable way of knowing what your standards are

Still add me I play a lot

See, it's all about how well you know the game, and based on how you say you play a lot, I got a good feeling it'll be great.

I added all of you by the way :D

I can't find a partner either. I hate adding people. They never invite you nor do they accept your invites. So I've been without a friends list for 2 years. I just play with randoms. I am also not a bad player AT ALL. I'm like that one player that doesn't run Bloodghast in Zombies while everyone else does. I'm currently running a creatureless Zombies deck for 2HG. The only creatures really are Grave Titan. So I guess that makes me the first creative player on Duels.
I can't find a partner either. I hate adding people. They never invite you nor do they accept your invites. So I've been without a friends list for 2 years. I just play with randoms. I am also not a bad player AT ALL. I'm like that one player that doesn't run Bloodghast in Zombies while everyone else does. I'm currently running a creatureless Zombies deck for 2HG. The only creatures really are Grave Titan. So I guess that makes me the first creative player on Duels.

Well if you got a mic, I'll add you :P
I got a mic. You've found your partner, though. GT: Jaboi Babi. Btw I'm black.

I could tell by your picture and I play with a couple of people. And I added you.

This ain't just a white boys game now son. From what I know of these guys and gals on the forum is not a one of us care what color your skin is.

Good luck guys. May I recommend HS/GoL. A Rancored Kor Spiritdancer is a sweet thing. Have GoL set to support or Alpha if you need to. Most of the time HS can but may be taking up creatures for blocking and removal while you secretly set up to have a massive Pro Creature flyer with GoL.
Versatile combination.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Mastergear_Owen's take on Magic 2014 Campaign.

Show
You know what I've got more issues. Whats up with the story in this game? The adverts said I was going to team up with Chandra and we were going to kick butt and chew bubblegum across the planes on a revenge campaign against some... guy she knew I guess? Who's Ramaz anyway? What do I get instead? I beat Chandra like 2 minutes in with a mono-green stompy thing Garruk gave me (why does he keep giving all these new planeswalkers his deck) and then I spent like 5 hours jumping from plane to plane picking up random nicknacks for her mantlepiece while she sits back back doing her nails or something. I was thrown in jail! I got hit by a Roil Storm twice! Do you know how many rats are on Ravnica, Chandra? All of them! All of the rats! All of the rats eating me!

Then we go kick her Ex's bearded-screaming-butt and what does she do to help? Nothing! She throws of the occasional fire ball and spends her time trying not to freeze to death. You should have worn pants Chandra. While we're on the subject what happened to your shoes? You had like Steelies on. Steelies are cool. Now your running around with stupid boots with like 5-inch heels? Thats not appropriate footware for Planeswalking! That's not appropriate footware for normal walking! At least Liliana is doing it for the whole 'evil is sexy' thing and can summon undead to carry her when she breaks her ankle. What are you going to do ride a Phoenix? Its made of fire! You'll fall right through! Man I should have gone Planeswalking with Liliana - yeah she'd crack my head open with a rock 5 minutes in and raise my corpse to serve her but at least we could have gone dancing!

Now with more original content and open bar!

https://www.youtube.com/user/thedevilwuster

Hey Strolling sorry to crash your thread but I had a question about 2HG and this seemed neater than making a new thread for a single question. You may even be able to help yourself!

So how do microphones work in 2HG? I mean I know you can use the chat box for team chat but how does that work for microphones? Or is what you say through a microphone heard by everyone? If so why is it important to have one in 2HG. Thanks for your time!

Welcome! I'm Garren and I'll be your designated villain for the evening.

I, Garren, will knock you all down!

Hey Strolling sorry to crash your thread but I had a question about 2HG and this seemed neater than making a new thread for a single question. You may even be able to help yourself!

So how do microphones work in 2HG? I mean I know you can use the chat box for team chat but how does that work for microphones? Or is what you say through a microphone heard by everyone? If so why is it important to have one in 2HG. Thanks for your time!

I'll tell you myself Garren.
A. It's like sitting around the table as in ffa.
B. Especially if you are running with a new partner communication is essential.
C. With an established partner you can cross talk card by the artist name and come up with the best way to play a certain situation or plead they don't do something yet before you take care of what you should do and visa/versa.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Mastergear_Owen's take on Magic 2014 Campaign.

Show
You know what I've got more issues. Whats up with the story in this game? The adverts said I was going to team up with Chandra and we were going to kick butt and chew bubblegum across the planes on a revenge campaign against some... guy she knew I guess? Who's Ramaz anyway? What do I get instead? I beat Chandra like 2 minutes in with a mono-green stompy thing Garruk gave me (why does he keep giving all these new planeswalkers his deck) and then I spent like 5 hours jumping from plane to plane picking up random nicknacks for her mantlepiece while she sits back back doing her nails or something. I was thrown in jail! I got hit by a Roil Storm twice! Do you know how many rats are on Ravnica, Chandra? All of them! All of the rats! All of the rats eating me!

Then we go kick her Ex's bearded-screaming-butt and what does she do to help? Nothing! She throws of the occasional fire ball and spends her time trying not to freeze to death. You should have worn pants Chandra. While we're on the subject what happened to your shoes? You had like Steelies on. Steelies are cool. Now your running around with stupid boots with like 5-inch heels? Thats not appropriate footware for Planeswalking! That's not appropriate footware for normal walking! At least Liliana is doing it for the whole 'evil is sexy' thing and can summon undead to carry her when she breaks her ankle. What are you going to do ride a Phoenix? Its made of fire! You'll fall right through! Man I should have gone Planeswalking with Liliana - yeah she'd crack my head open with a rock 5 minutes in and raise my corpse to serve her but at least we could have gone dancing!

Now with more original content and open bar!

https://www.youtube.com/user/thedevilwuster

I'll tell you myself Garren.
A. It's like sitting around the table as in ffa.
B. Especially if you are running with a new partner communication is essential.
C. With an established partner you can cross talk card by the artist name and come up with the best way to play a certain situation or plead they don't do something yet before you take care of what you should do and visa/versa.

Ah. Thanks for the quick response. I particularly liked point C. Didn't think of artist names as code words. Figured you'd have to give every card a stupid nickname or something to conceal it.

Anyway you can have your thread back now. Sorry for the hijack!

Welcome! I'm Garren and I'll be your designated villain for the evening.

I, Garren, will knock you all down!

On Xbox Live, we dont have a chat box. If we dont have mics, we have to send messages and this is very time consuming. If two of us have mics, we can be in party chat which is basically where you talk to friends and communicate quick and easily. :D
Sign In to post comments