Species Stats Guide

Hello everyone. Could there be a way to make a guide that has ALL the species stats in it. Including the new ones from KOTOR and TFU. I am always letting people borrow my books, and the Talent, Feat, and Force Power cards really help, if my book are gone. Now I need the species and I think I will able to not call my friend and asking him a million questions! :P
Check my sig. First link.

SAT
Thanks! This all really helps!
Thanks! This all really helps!

YW! I was looking for the same thing and figured it'd be easier to just compile it.

SAT
Yes, this guide is perfect. Although, I think some things should be in more detail, I'll be getting my book back soon. So I won't have to worry for long!
Does anyone know in what article the following species were? I found a Jawa- and Tusken Raider-archetype, but no species traits.

WEB Geonosian
WEB Jawa
WEB Kaminoan
WEB Nautolan
WEB Tusken Raider
Does anyone know in what article the following species were? I found a Jawa- and Tusken Raider-archetype, but no species traits.

WEB Geonosian
WEB Jawa
WEB Kaminoan
WEB Nautolan
WEB Tusken Raider

All except Nautolan are in the official conversion guide. Nautolan was given as part of Dawn of Defiance and I believe I got the stats from RobShanti's or another person's Races PDF.

SAT
The Nautolan species was on a Dawn of Defiance Reward Card named "Battle of Glee Anselm".
Thanks, I didn't look in the Conversion Guide for new stuff...

Did anyone scan the reward cards? I didn't know that there is useful content on them.
Check my sig. First link.

SAT

Mother McCree! How ever did I miss this? What great resources!!! Thanks Ewok!
FAN-MADE SAGA ED. ADVENTURES Scores of free, fan-made Star Wars adventures for Saga Ed. ●DATHOMIR FIELD GUIDE A Saga Ed. sourcebook for adventures set on Dathomir ●LIVE ACTION FILM CHARACTERS SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for hundreds of characters from the live action films ●"ALL-PURPOSE" SAGA EDITION SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for NPCs, droids, ships/vehicles, weapons/gear, etc. ●SAGA EDITION SPECIES SOURCEBOOK Official & fan-made Saga stats for your favorite species ●THE CENTRALITY: A SAGA EDITION GUIDE AND GAZETTEER As featured in The Lando Calrissian Adventures ●THE CORPORATE SECTOR SOURCEBOOK As featured in Brian Daley's Han Solo novels and original edition of the Star Wars RPG ●SAGA EDITION CRIB SHEETS Various fan-made Saga Ed. Crib Sheets for players & GMs
Always glad to help RobS!

SAT
Mother McCree! How ever did I miss this? What great resources!!! Thanks Ewok!

I was just wondering the same thing...