New Index & Summaries for SAGA

For the latest version, see richterbelmont10's or JemyM's sigs.

All updated with Unknown Regions. Included are two Excel files will all kinds of stuff summarized, listed, indexed, etc. Use it or don't. Send me suggestions if you'd like, especially with errors fixes or suggestions. UR = Unknown Regions, GI = Galaxy of Intrigue, SGD= Scavenger's Guide to Droids, GW= Galaxyy at War, R = Rebellion Era Campaign Guide J = Jedi Academy Training Manual L = Legacy Era Campaign Guide C or CW = Clone Wars Campaign Guide SV = Scum & Villainy K or KotOR = Knights of the Old Republic F or FU = Force Unleashed T or Totg = Threats of the Galaxy S or SotG = Starships of the Galaxy DoD = Dawn of Defiance WEB = Wizards site or Errata or FAQ CR = core book Enjoy! Shane

ERRORS THAT ARE POINTED OUT ARE WELCOMED! PM or POST ERRORS NO MATTER HOW MINOR...

For best results, please be specific as to what the error is, not simply, "Blank talent is not correct..."

Thanks,
SAT

Index for anything you're looking for...

Pictures for anything you're looking for...

Thanks to Altf4 for the help with the sig links!
I believe the Aleena have +2 Dex not +2 Str.
I believe the Aleena have +2 Dex not +2 Str.

Thank you! And since it's an Excel file, easily fixed by everyone!!

SAT
I'll update this after Scum & Villany, can't wait!

SAT
The Noble's Wealth talent has been errata'd to 5000 * Character level (rather than noble level)
Thanks. I need to add in all of the errata changes in the next "build."

SAT
The Noble's Wealth talent has been errata'd to 5000 * Character level (rather than noble level)

Wrong. The errata says " Change reference to “your noble level” to “your class level” ", which means all classes that have access to the Lineage talent tree. Class level and character level do not mean the same thing.
Can't tell you how handy it is to have these available.

The time saved to just have to search one spreadsheet rather than
pouring over all the books is huge. And when I need to look back at the
book for details having the page and book listed there is just golden.

That really is great work. Must have taken you ages.
i'll get this added to the links list in the morning....

ThorvaldHafgrimsson wrote:
Life is full of choices. Sometimes you make the good ones, and sometimes you have to kill all the witnesses.
NastasiaLorn; wrote:
But then you have to pay the liability insurance.
A note about character and world creation
Show
Character and world creation are a form of expression. The point is that some people don't have much to say...
57949688 wrote:
Why doesnt anyone ever sig my qoutes!?
On the subject of who post in the Off-Topic Tavern:
57131438 wrote:
most of them are bored, immature adults.
Offical troller of the House of Trolls
How does this stuff not violate copyright laws? Unbelievable!
Can't tell you how handy it is to have these available.

The time saved to just have to search one spreadsheet rather than
pouring over all the books is huge. And when I need to look back at the
book for details having the page and book listed there is just golden.

That really is great work. Must have taken you ages.

You're welcome! The hardest part was the Talents list.

SAT
Hi Caylen, I beleive it bypasses copyrights under "fair use" for non-monetary gain or as being used as a review of said material. I'm NOT looking up the actual laws, but I think this stuff is safe from that. A great example is making "mix tapes" of music you own already; don't sell it and you're pretty safe (course, this all still being debated by the courts here; just think about the file sharing problems; but this falls into a safer area then that does).
You are Red/Blue!
You are Red/Blue!
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are both rational and emotional. You value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, you're innovative and intuitive. At worst, you're scattered and unpredictable.
Was this updated for SaV yet? I can wait if it has not.
Was this updated for SaV yet? I can wait if it has not.

Has that even hit the street yet? Which means no, it's not. I'll update along with the new errata changes once I get S&V.

SAT
Has that even hit the street yet? Which means no, it's not. I'll update along with the new errata changes once I get S&V.

SAT

Well, I mean, it has hit the street. Which street is up to where you live, but if your in certain eastern countries, you could be a proud owner of a copy, no?
Mostly updated! I might get to the Talents from Scum & Villainy tomorrow.

SAT
All updated through KOTOR Web Enhancement 9.

Enjoy and let me know if you find any fixes or have suggestions...

Shane
You are a golden god! This tool is so useful and I have been promoting it every chance I get.
You are a golden god! This tool is so useful and I have been promoting it every chance I get.

Well, thanks!

If you find any errors please let me know. I realized I didn't delete the WEB version of Jawa but hey, after Clone Wars...

SAT
It looks like youve missed the Pau'an species from WOTC

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=starwars/article/sagaenhancementpauans
It looks like youve missed the Pau'an species from WOTC

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=starwars/article/sagaenhancementpauans

I did indeed! Thank you, that's what I like, strong community support!!!

SAT
Have their always been huge projects like these around these boards? Or did I start a trend of some kind with my Errata/FAQ Compilation threads?

GREAT WORK EWOKONTOAST! It's Christmas come early! :D
Useful Star Wars Saga Links
Complete Saga Index
Expanded Saga Races PDF
NPC/Encounter Requests Thread
Official Errata Thread
Official FAQ Thread

Personal Contributions: 10,000+ posts and counting!
(The current forum count is a lie!)

Check out my DeviantArt Gallery!
Have their always been huge projects like these around these boards? Or did I start a trend of some kind with my Errata/FAQ Compilation threads?

GREAT WORK EWOKONTOAST! It's Christmas come early! :D

Both! You're definitely one of the pillars around here though!

Shane

Not to diminish your Herculean efforts, RD, which are always greatly appreciated, but for me, it was the paucity of stats in the SECR that inspired me to start collecting every set of fan-made stats I could find on these boards into an "All-Purpose Sourcebook." That, in turn, inspired me to create my own sourcebook for the little recognized Centrality.

I tend to think that for others, the starkness of the SECR was what prompted people to create, particularly in the wake of the RCR's demise, what with its heaping helping of stats from all those sourcebooks. Basically, the Star Wars gaming community went from LOTS of stuff to VERY LITTLE stuff cold turkey. People needed their fix, hence, I think, they took it upon themselves to create the stuff.
FAN-MADE SAGA ED. ADVENTURES Scores of free, fan-made Star Wars adventures for Saga Ed. ●DATHOMIR FIELD GUIDE A Saga Ed. sourcebook for adventures set on Dathomir ●LIVE ACTION FILM CHARACTERS SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for hundreds of characters from the live action films ●"ALL-PURPOSE" SAGA EDITION SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for NPCs, droids, ships/vehicles, weapons/gear, etc. ●SAGA EDITION SPECIES SOURCEBOOK Official & fan-made Saga stats for your favorite species ●THE CENTRALITY: A SAGA EDITION GUIDE AND GAZETTEER As featured in The Lando Calrissian Adventures ●THE CORPORATE SECTOR SOURCEBOOK As featured in Brian Daley's Han Solo novels and original edition of the Star Wars RPG ●SAGA EDITION CRIB SHEETS Various fan-made Saga Ed. Crib Sheets for players & GMs
Ewokontoast, I couldn't help but notice the absence of the Spy talent tree for the Scout class (Force Unleashed).
Complete Saga Index
Expanded Saga Races PDF
Official Errata Thread
Official FAQ Thread

It's there, check the files I e-mailed you. SAGA classes.

SAT
Hmmmm i can't seem to download it, any cahnce u can email it to me. I'll Pm you my e-mail address.
Again great job,
Spending a Force Point with Surge force power gives you an extra 2 squares of movement rather than an extra 4.
Again great job,
Spending a Force Point with Surge force power gives you an extra 2 squares of movement rather than an extra 4.

Thanks! It'll be corrected in the next build.

(I couldn't find a change in the Errata, etc, so if someone else wants to chime in to make sure 2 is correct...)

SAT
Excellent work

A minor improvement and time saver for you - If you "split" the window into panes to seperate the header(s) then "freeze panes" (both under "window" at the top of excel) you can eliminate copying the header throughout. Freezing the pane will prevent scrolling in the header.
Custom Minis link fixed - Feel free to comment Trade Thread Galaxy Tiles Mapper
Excellent work

A minor improvement and time saver for you - If you "split" the window into panes to seperate the header(s) then "freeze panes" (both under "window" at the top of excel) you can eliminate copying the header throughout. Freezing the pane will prevent scrolling in the header.

I don't know that much about Excel beyond what I use it for. I'm sending you a PM.

SAT
Yeah funny you should mention that, I have actually been doing some work with these at home myself by adding freeze panes and adding filters to all the tables that I regularly need to search. Also been linking up the web content with hyperlinks to the location of the web content on the wizards site. Let me know if you want my copy and can take a look and decide if you want to incorporate some of the ideas etc.
Also, are you going to universally incorporate S&V in the next build? If you don't have it, I might be willing to do that.
On the CO IRC, generally as TorpedoFish.
Vain? Me? NEVER.
57223408 wrote:
You're the straightest shooter I know on these boards. You don't mince words about your opinions, and I respect that about you. The whole fiasco you described in the last State of the CO Forum was particularly enlightening (and kind of disappointing with regards to how they see us).
56868168 wrote:
Ah, Tsuyo. When your post isn't one sentence long full of asterisks, you have much wisdom to share with us .
From the IRC:
(19:52) RuinsFate: You know, I was gonna agree with something PalOn said... but I think I'm just gonna through my lot in with tsuyo's sudden train-wreck grade interjection. (01:45) Nausicaa: yes your rage is a righteous rage :D (01:45) Nausicaa: righteous rage of torpedo
My sci-fi writing.
Also, are you going to universally incorporate S&V in the next build? If you don't have it, I might be willing to do that.

I updated all the tables with info from Scum and Villainy. What do you mean by universally?

Just a question, since no emotion comes across in typing.

SAT
Yeah funny you should mention that, I have actually been doing some work with these at home myself by adding freeze panes and adding filters to all the tables that I regularly need to search. Also been linking up the web content with hyperlinks to the location of the web content on the wizards site. Let me know if you want my copy and can take a look and decide if you want to incorporate some of the ideas etc.

Sure, e-mail me your file, I'm curious...

SAT
Sure, e-mail me your file, I'm curious...

SAT

I would love to see that as well. :D
Complete Saga Index
Expanded Saga Races PDF
Official Errata Thread
Official FAQ Thread

Deadly Sniper should have a prequisite of BAB +9.
Complete Saga Index
Expanded Saga Races PDF
Official Errata Thread
Official FAQ Thread

Deadly Sniper should have a prequisite of BAB +9.

Thanks RD! I went off the chart and not the text.

SAT
Any chance these could be put into PDF? The art major in me has a real hard time looking at these excel spread sheets.

Someone else did one of these in PDF form. I think it was talent summaries organized by class. It was so helpful to see them setup that way. I have all the books and it's hard to conceive of all the options at once. In the PDF summary format, I can pick talents and then refer to the books for the rules.
Please Note: I changed my username from "Sodan" to "DroidDreamer"
Just to be clear: I certainly don't mean to diminish ewok's efforts. I am very thankful for them! It's just the UI is a little rough on this old man's eyes.
Please Note: I changed my username from "Sodan" to "DroidDreamer"
Any chance these could be put into PDF? The art major in me has a real hard time looking at these excel spread sheets.

I personally don't know how to do that, but someone else could if they'd like. This simply started as a way to have things from multiple sources summarized and in one place and now it's gotten huge!!!

SAT
Sign In to post comments