Starship Position Sheets, WIP

Some of you may recall the Starship Position Sheets I made for the RCR. They basically laid out, by heroic position, all the various options for your turn.

I've started updating them to Saga (now that SotG is out).

You can find my work in progress here.

I welcome any constructive criticism y'all may have!

[15 January UPDATE! The file at the above link now contains the Starship Control, Gunner, Systems Operator, and Engineer sheets! Comments still welcome!]

[22 January UPDATE! The file at the above link now contains all sheets, including a "How to use these sheets" section. Comments are, of course, still welcome!]

[11 March UPDATE! The file at the above link now contains some rules corrections, an improved and expanded "How to Use These Sheets" section, and some better formatting. Comments still welcome!]

[15 July UPDATE! I've uploaded a new file at the link above. It includes a first pass on an 11x17 Snubjockey sheet, which includes all the basic information you'll need to run a single-player starfighter (w/ or w/o Astromech support) off of one sheet. I'll try and create a divided, 2-sheet 8.5x11 out of it, but initial comments are welcome!]

[15 July UPDATE 2!! I've updated the file to also include a first-pass version printable on 2 8.5x11 sheets and then taped together. Thoughts?]
Patryn of Elvenshae Want a character sheet for your starship? Download! Discuss!
There's a divided version up now. It's rough, but it might tide you over. :D
Patryn of Elvenshae Want a character sheet for your starship? Download! Discuss!
Dude. I totally don't know what to say. Thank you doesn't seem to cover it.

These are so frickin' beautiful, man.

I can't wait to bust these out on Thursday evening in the opening scene of my game. You totally rock on a volcano, Elvenshae.
FAN-MADE SAGA ED. ADVENTURES Scores of free, fan-made Star Wars adventures for Saga Ed. ●DATHOMIR FIELD GUIDE A Saga Ed. sourcebook for adventures set on Dathomir ●LIVE ACTION FILM CHARACTERS SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for hundreds of characters from the live action films ●"ALL-PURPOSE" SAGA EDITION SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for NPCs, droids, ships/vehicles, weapons/gear, etc. ●SAGA EDITION SPECIES SOURCEBOOK Official & fan-made Saga stats for your favorite species ●THE CENTRALITY: A SAGA EDITION GUIDE AND GAZETTEER As featured in The Lando Calrissian Adventures ●THE CORPORATE SECTOR SOURCEBOOK As featured in Brian Daley's Han Solo novels and original edition of the Star Wars RPG ●SAGA EDITION CRIB SHEETS Various fan-made Saga Ed. Crib Sheets for players & GMs
!!!
I've got a better-laid-out version now, but haven't uploaded it yet.

I want to wait for substantive comments first. Anyone have any?
I probably will after tonight's game. I'll let you know how the sheet works out.
FAN-MADE SAGA ED. ADVENTURES Scores of free, fan-made Star Wars adventures for Saga Ed. ●DATHOMIR FIELD GUIDE A Saga Ed. sourcebook for adventures set on Dathomir ●LIVE ACTION FILM CHARACTERS SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for hundreds of characters from the live action films ●"ALL-PURPOSE" SAGA EDITION SOURCEBOOK Saga stats for NPCs, droids, ships/vehicles, weapons/gear, etc. ●SAGA EDITION SPECIES SOURCEBOOK Official & fan-made Saga stats for your favorite species ●THE CENTRALITY: A SAGA EDITION GUIDE AND GAZETTEER As featured in The Lando Calrissian Adventures ●THE CORPORATE SECTOR SOURCEBOOK As featured in Brian Daley's Han Solo novels and original edition of the Star Wars RPG ●SAGA EDITION CRIB SHEETS Various fan-made Saga Ed. Crib Sheets for players & GMs
My breath bates in anticipation.

Seriously, though, good luck!
Nice work
Thanks! Any comments on usability, visibility, risability, etc.?

Thanks! Any comments on usability, visibility, risability, etc.?

Please see my post #76 in this thread.
Thanks for the reminder. I'll see if I can fit some more boxes in there ...

... without making them rediculously tiny.
Thanks for the reminder. I'll see if I can fit some more boxes in there ...

... without making them rediculously tiny.

Hehe. Thank you. And good luck!
Still lovin' the sheets, after all this time.

I was just wondering, Elvenshae, if you ever got around to ShadoWarrior's request about how, under ship's stores on the Starship Engineer sheet you have a month defined as four 5-day weeks rather than the seven 5-day week convention that Star Wars uses.

Or any updates, for that matter.

I want to make sure I have the most recent versions.
WTF, these sheets are great.
Frankly put, Elvenshae, really good work!
Would be even better if you'd adjust the number of boxes for "ship's stores".

Thx for these great sheets & keep up the good work!
WTF, these sheets are great.
Frankly put, Elvenshae, really good work!
Would be even better if you'd adjust the number of boxes for "ship's stores".

Thx for these great sheets & keep up the good work!

Totally agree, this sheet rules!
Thank you DarthMayhem! I've never seen this Elvenshae's before!
The art of storytelling is reaching its end because the epic side of truth, wisdom, is dying out. Walter Benjamin My products: Healthtracker: keep track of your minions' hp/shield/conditions in SAGA edition (xls format) Carte dei poteri della Forza: Force Power Cards updated to RECG in italian DoD la traduzione della community: DoD italian translation project
Hey - glad to see people are still using these.

Quick update:

Bad news: I ran the thumb drive which had the starship sheet source data through the wash and the dryer when I left it in my pants' pocket. However ...

Good news: Apparently, several days later, after it'd all dried out, it worked fine. So, I was going to make the "Correct the Number of Weeks" change requested above. However ...

Bad news: The computer I'm on now doesn't have the right fonts to let me play around with the source files, and I lack the proper administrative rights to install them. (Yes, I can't install a freakin' font; that's idiotic.) However ...

Good news: I can just update them when I get home tonight without any issues whatsoever. So, are there any other requests?
How's the update coming along, ES?