8 Man Constructed Queue get together thread

It seems like the Standard 8 mans aren't having any trouble firing, but the Block and Extended 8 mans are bit less regular. I'd like to get them firing at some specific timeframes if at all possible.

If anyone else is interested in firing these in the evenings, I'll be online most weekday evenings 6:30 central (4:30 Pacific, 7:30 Eastern) trying to fire the Block constructed queue. Feel free to post calls for other times and other formats as well!
MTGO SVCL - Ask me for help if you're lost or confused!
This seems like a good initiative.

I presume Extended is going to have it more frequently during this week, but it is a good idea in general to have "get together" friendly times for all major timezones (probably West Coast, East Coast, and Central Europe).

For Europe think around 20:00 Central Europe time makes sense on week days. It is a bit earlier for West Europe (starting at 19:00) but still lets people get home from work. If people gather around that time there should be critical mass to fire one or two queues reliably without needing to wait so much.

I don't know about the particularities of other timezones, but I presume Ham's time is meant mostly for East Coast, and I think people in the US start the day and come back home a bit earlier than Europe so 19:30 makes sense.

Ivo.
Semi-competitive format 8mans will need to organize times that are good for rushing. I am hoping to see 100c fire 8man queues a few times a week minimum.
Semi-competitive format 8mans will need to organize times that are good for rushing. I am hoping to see 100c fire 8man queues a few times a week minimum.

Very true. Any thoughts about when would work for you? 100CS is one of those 'hard to test and play' formats that could benefit from them greatly.

As a public service I'll happily shout about any specific times for queue rushes in my State of the Program each week.
MTGO SVCL - Ask me for help if you're lost or confused!