Free mtgo account

Hi my name is Packerfan105 and email is [email]Packerfan105@yahoo.com[/email]. I just got into magic and i would really enjoy playing on magic online with a real account. For people that are quiting, plz consider donating your account to me. Thanks, and plz reply via email to private message if you could be so nice.
Hi my name is Packerfan105 and email is [email]Packerfan105@yahoo.com[/email]. I just got into magic and i would really enjoy playing on magic online with a real account. For people that are quiting, plz consider donating your account to me. Thanks, and plz reply via email to private message if you could be so nice.

Welcome to MTGO.

I'll be blunt with you - you're mistaken if you think someone is simply going to hand you their hard-earned collection for nothing. You're also mistaken if you think you can play MTGO without spending a dime. You need to put forth some sort of investment in it. If you can't afford to make such an investment, you probably shouldn't bother paying for an account.
I'm not asking for cards i just want the account. I couldn't care less if there was NOTHING there. And im sorry if you feel without money you cant enjoy mtgo, im sure plenty of people would disagree
I hope you are satisfied watching PEs, and chatting because that is all you can do without buying anything. The invintational isn't even on mtgo anymore.
I'm not asking for cards i just want the account. I couldn't care less if there was NOTHING there. And im sorry if you feel without money you cant enjoy mtgo, im sure plenty of people would disagree

Getting an account you didn't pay for, cards or no, is not only lazy and illegal*, but its also a good way to get scammed. (The true owner can simply reset the password and take the account - and any cards you might have put into it - right back from you).

2. Account Eligibility.

The Account is personal to you and may not be transferred, sold or used by anyone else. The Game and Game Service are available only to individuals eighteen (18) years of age and older. If you are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18), your parent or guardian must complete the registration process, in which case the parent or guardian will take full responsibility for all obligations under this License. By clicking the "I Accept" button and providing us with a credit card number when you register, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and are either accepting this License on behalf of yourself or on behalf of your child. You may not transfer, sell, or share your Account with anyone, unless you are a parent or guardian, in which case you may permit one child to use the Account instead of yourself. You are liable for all activities conducted through the Account.

First off it's "illegal"-meaning i see everyone do it, my friend got an account from a stranger for free because he didnt know wether or not to put money onto it. Second, if i did get an account then i could change the pass couldnt i? meaning the original owner couldn't take any cards i have bought.
Uh...the original owner can just reset the password anytime they want to, bud. Ever heard of an "I lost my password, send me a new one" email?

Honestly, though, if you can't somehow cough up the 10 bucks, this game just ain't for you.
Um bud, I know i can start a collection from nothing on mtgo. I've seen it done b4 and im sure i can do it. And as for the email me the new pass, i can change the email on the account(ithink)
Um bud, I know i can start a collection from nothing on mtgo. I've seen it done b4 and im sure i can do it. And as for the email me the new pass, i can change the email on the account(ithink)

Nope you can't. They are correct. Not that you will, but you are allowing yourself to be scammed. Just find 10 bucks and then you can have your own account and name too, not just go by some random alias.
"Try to pretend like you understand what's important." Burning_Lotus Sig
Okay i wouldnt put money into it but if someone did give me the accont with nothing on it i would build it and yes they could take it back whenever they wanted. all i want is practice on mtgo not to scam someone, my ignorance about the password change proves it.
Okay i wouldnt put money into it but if someone did give me the accont with nothing on it i would build it and yes they could take it back whenever they wanted. all i want is practice on mtgo not to scam someone, my ignorance about the password change proves it.

Do you get everything for free where you live? Because that's not how capitalism works.

I'll say this Once More with Feeling: If you cannot afford to pay 10 dollars for an account, you should not play MTGO.
well i thougth about buying it and now it dosent make much sense. Mtgo v3 is coming out and it will not be connected to v2. Therefore im throwing money into the wind by buying an account for mtgo v2 that will soon become obsolete.
Wait a minute, Mtgo v3 is not connected to v2? They'll switch the accounts, its not like they're running on a whole new level, its just a server switch mainly, with some interface changes. But, its $10.00 after all, my kid-sister makes more money than that writing letters to Granny.

Set up a free PayPal account if you don't have a credit card, cough up $10.00, buy some cheap cards with your coupon and start trading, playing, and begging your way to the top. Or just bum around till v3 comes out on the Guest/tutorial trial with pre-set cards. Either way, you win without breaking any rules. :angelhide
Yes, your V2 collections will be transferred to V3...

And PayPal won't work unless you're vertified, which means you have a credit card registered to a particular address.
Actually I have a Verified PayPal account (which I used to purchase my membership) and I've never had a credit card. Anyways, I was just attempting to point out that the Magic online membership is a one time deal that will stick with you until everyone stops playing Magic (which, based off current popularity, is somewhere around the time the sun becomes a black marble.) Therefore its worth it.
Actually I have a Verified PayPal account (which I used to purchase my membership) and I've never had a credit card. Anyways, I was just attempting to point out that the Magic online membership is a one time deal that will stick with you until everyone stops playing Magic (which, based off current popularity, is somewhere around the time the sun becomes a black marble.) Therefore its worth it.

Or until they release V3.....if what they are posting in the forums can be counted on.
O, okay. Let me get the paypal thing straight. You used a free paypay account to purchase v2? Without a credit card??!!! How do you put money on it then because i dont want to give away personal info to anyone.
O, okay. Let me get the paypal thing straight. You used a free paypay account to purchase v2? Without a credit card??!!! How do you put money on it then because i dont want to give away personal info to anyone.

Exactly how old are you?

That's a rhetorical question, not intended to be demeaning or anything. Really.

You'll have to give personal info to someone. Either WotC or PayPal. You have to give it to PayPal to get a verified PayPal account. Once you get that you can use it to purchase an account for 9.99 which you can use to start getting your packs and tix for drafting. Or you can get a credit card and go directly to WotC and do the same thing, get an account for 9.99 and use that to start getting packs/tix. Either way, you're giving WotC money for your drafting supplies, might as well get an account out of it right?
Welcome to MTGO.

I'll be blunt with you - you're mistaken if you think someone is simply going to hand you their hard-earned collection for nothing. You're also mistaken if you think you can play MTGO without spending a dime. You need to put forth some sort of investment in it. If you can't afford to make such an investment, you probably shouldn't bother paying for an account.

The hutt you are totally right. This guy does not know a word he speaks of.
Just a few points of clarification (these have been mentioned, but I'll roll them up into one pretty little post).

1) Getting an account from someone else (be it free or buying their old account) is asking to get scammed eventually. The original account owner can get the account back, and as it's his account, he has every right to do so.

Not only that, but he could be giving you an account that's just about to be banned (as in an account that's been muted multiple times). Meaning that the first time you make a mistake, your account could be terminated. Just because you *can* get another players account, doesn't mean that you *should* get another players account.

2) You will have to give your info out to someone, somewhere to get a valid account. Be that Paypal, or using a Credit Card. But you will need to do so to get an account.

3) While you can get cards for free from people (begging/etc) the amount of time you spend doing that to get meager commons and uncommons, you may as well get a second or part time job and just buy better cards. Single's prices are pretty cheap online, but that doesn't make them free.

I'm not sure how to get an account via paypal, but if someone here has, maybe they can help you.

~Brak