????

66 posts / 0 new
Last post
Do you think saviours twincast or pithing needle will ever drop in price
not very soon, unless they're making superior versions in Ravnica (which is HIGHLY unlikely).
4/17/12 - Started Magic the Gathering: Online <--mtalhead...for LIFE!!! \m/
Twincast, yes. Pithing Needle, not much.
Twincast will as soon as competive players stop giving it so much attention.
Needle- MAYBE when it cycles out of Type 2 or if it ends up banned.
Never. Ever.
Pithin Needle's bound to drop soon, but not by a huge amount. Everybody needs them in multiples right now, but when those people are satisfied, the price will level off a bit.

It'll still be the high-price card of the set, though.
Twincast, yes. Pithing Needle, not much.

Why do you think so , just take a look at black lotus
Why do you think so , just take a look at black lotus

Those two being compared to Black Lotus. This thread /quits
Yes, both cards will drop in price within the next 3 months, guaranteed. Then 8 months later both will drop again as they rotate out of standard. This is all depending that the demand wont spike for any reason, such as how I got 4 rude awakenings for $1 US and now have to pay about $10 for a playset. Anywho, I'm smart so go with what I say.
Anywho, I'm smart so go with what I say.

Yes, both cards will drop in price within the next 3 months, guaranteed. Then 8 months later both will drop again as they rotate out of standard. This is all depending that the demand wont spike for any reason, such as how I got 4 rude awakenings for $1 US and now have to pay about $10 for a playset. Anywho, I'm smart so go with what I say.

You mean 3 months and 20 months. Although there'll probably be a little change when they leave block.
ROTFLMAO it wil taek longer than 8 months for sok to roll out of standard
needle will stay up, its the cranial of the set, every deck runs em sideboard
twincast will drop a fair amount i think
for as much hype as its getting its not going to see a lot of play, at least competitavely except in a very few decks
I actually think pithing needle'll drop it's price lower than twincast.

Why? The way things are going, I wouldnt take the needle out of the running for the banned list.

But twincast, useful and almost insanely powerful when used right, while not as powerful as pithing needle individually, has many more uses than the needle.

1. Fifteen mana, I play Fireball and kill you!
2. Play Twincast, oh dear, you just spent 15 mana to kill yourself, hilarious eh?
(Player 2 ducks under the chair thrown by player 1)
I did not see a single pithing needle played at regionals, so quite possibly it may drop.

Why? The way things are going, I wouldnt take the needle out of the running for the banned list.

But twincast, useful and almost insanely powerful when used right, while not as powerful as pithing needle individually, has many more uses than the needle.

2. Play Twincast, oh dear, you just spent 15 mana to kill yourself, hilarious eh?

Pithing Needle, banned?
:heehee

I'd also doubt Needle will ever be banned. It doesn't jam enough decks to be a threat. The environemnt is not warping to defeat it, no more than it is warping to defeat Cranial or Jitte or Birds of Paradise. Needle will only affect specific cards in specific decks, but it will not prevent those decks from winning, nor will it assure it's own deck the victory.

As Umezete demonstrated, you're not guaranteed to run into it.
Yes true but alot of decks I versed spo far had atleast 2 pihting needles in it and they started killing me with them i had to win with my other resources.I think pithing needle will drop when ravnica comes out.
Pithing Needle should go down. It is great for certain uses, but not universal. My son got handed 1 in draft after the pack had passed 2 people by. They both said they already had playsets.

Twincast...have no idea.
[CARD]Pithing Needle[/CARD]... what's the big deal?
Sure it'll ruin [CARD]Triskelion[/CARD] decks, and really annoy [CARD]Sakura Tribe Elder[/CARD], but there's much worse out there.
Not to mention Jitte and SoFi, the number one annoyance for any blue or black deck.
yep jittes are rising in price like crazy at my store he sold them with scrye prices and now when they were 6$ they are already 10.00 i think jitte owns and im going to buy i playset from him today,woot
Since Rnxcvya's gonna be "comboriffic", I think Pithing Needle will stay a threat until it rotates out of Standard.
what is Rnxcvya' you mean ravnica right
nevermind
what is Rnxcvya' you mean ravnica right

I think you a have the worst sarcasm detector of anyone here. Read through Magic General and you'll see what I mean.

P.S. You should know that it's Rnxcvya and not Ravnica, since you work at Wizards, right?
I think you a have the worst sarcasm detector of anyone here. Read through Magic General and you'll see what I mean.

P.S. You should know that it's Rnxcvya and not Ravnica, since you work at Wizards, right?

It's not him, it's his cousin Gonzalez. Btw: myojin05 already contributed pricelessly by starting the "PINK MYOJIN" thing, so don't be so harsh with him!
uM PLEASE stop with the spamming

on topic:i really dont know what u mean.
uM PLEASE stop with the spamming

on topic:i really dont know what u mean.

On Topic should mean you're talking about the topic of the thread, not replying to an off topic statement...but whatever...

Needle seems like it will soon decrease slightly, but both might again experience a raise in price depending on the Extended Metagame post-Rotation (Especially Twincast if Storm becomes the major player it seems like it will be). Then they'll drop when they rotate out of Standard.
Since Rnxcvya's gonna be "comboriffic", I think Pithing Needle will stay a threat until it rotates out of Standard.

isn't that the set that comes before Gilledpacked?
It's not him, it's his cousin Gonzalez. Btw: myojin05 already contributed pricelessly by starting the "PINK MYOJIN" thing, so don't be so harsh with him!

I started The Pink Myojin thing, but most of it was in his threads, so I guess I shouldn't be too harsh.

On topic: It's Gillpacked, not Gilledpacked, because it's going to be full of Fish.

And Twincast will drop in price, Pithing Needle will not.
WHAT DO U MEAN SOME OF U MEAN MOST OF THEY WERE ALL IN MY THREAD, EVERY THREAD I CREATED GOT CLOSED BECAUSE OF THE PINK MYOJIN!!!!!!

on topic: that seems dumb if it is gillpack and is full of fish dont you think.

It's better than Trampions, Belchrayers, and Shaviors :D
ROTFLMAO dude i dont like the name at all
WHAT DO U MEAN SOME OF U MEAN MOST OF

Um.... I said "some of", not "most of".
THEY WERE ALL IN MY THREAD,

Actually, the first mention of The Pink Myojin was on a different website, in a thread about your thread.
EVERY THREAD I CREATED GOT CLOSED BECAUSE OF THE PINK MYOJIN!!!!!!

That is incorrect. The thread in which you claimed to be a Pro Tour judge and Wizards employee got closed because you're a liar, not because of The Pink Myojin.

No, it's going to be a good set. You were there when they created it, remember?
There has to be something worng with you ,dude it got closed becuase i reported u and others for spamming so i requested it would be close and stop replying if ur not going to make posts on topic

ON TOPIC: GILLPACK ISNT EVEN A SET ITS RAVNICA:CITY OF GUILD GET IT RIGHT.
...Hokay, just to clear the stupid jokes from the facts for the moment, the set will be called "Ravnica: City of Guilds" and the first expansion is confirmed as "Guildpact."

Okay, carry on while the thread remains open.
[reality] Ravnica, City of Guilds is the first set of the block codenamed "Ctrl"-"Alt"-"Del". It is a large set (350 cards). Guildpact is the set releasing after that, codenamed "Alt". "Del"'s name is yet to be released to the public by WotC [/reality]
This has been a public service announcement. We will now continue with our scheduled weather forecast, predicting continued Spam-fall on this thread.
.... that's what I said.
[CARD]Pithing Needle[/CARD]... what's the big deal?
Sure it'll ruin [CARD]Triskelion[/CARD] decks, and really annoy [CARD]Sakura Tribe Elder[/CARD], but there's much worse out there.

And the Jitte...and well anything that has a activated ability

You can cast it straight away or you can see what your opponent has then cast it

Both ways your opponent has up tp 4 dead cards