??????

19 posts / 0 new
Last post
any alternative with decks of champions?
IF I HAVE ASTRAL SLIDE IN GAME AND ONE CREATURE WITH FLIP, I CAN REMOVE FROM THE GAME THE CREATURE WITH FLIP AND RETURN THAT CREATURE FLIPING????????

The creature will return in its default unflipped state.
This has so much to do with Champions of Kamigawa it isn't funny.
This has so much to do with Champions of Kamigawa it isn't funny.

Last time I check, flip legends only exist in Kamigawa. Maybe you should stop randoming trolling as many threads as you can and get a life jackass.

I thought that they returned under the way the slide out as. Thats interesting, that makes otherworldly journey even better.
IF I HAVE ASTRAL SLIDE IN GAME AND ONE CREATURE WITH FLIP, I CAN REMOVE FROM THE GAME THE CREATURE WITH FLIP AND RETURN THAT CREATURE FLIPING????????

Caps lock off dude
they would return to play in their unflipped condition. now if they were phased out, they would remember whether they were flipped or not.
Last time I check, flip legends only exist in Kamigawa. Maybe you should stop....

You should try not flaming people.
Also, he didn't even look at the other boards. He is lazy. Lazy people should not be on message boards.
Last time I checked, calling someone lazy and telling them they should not even be on the boards is flaming them.
Last time I checked, calling someone lazy and telling them they should not even be on the boards is flaming them.

Last time I checked being on the boards isn't something you should do if your lazy.
Last time I checked, not looking for the right board is a sign of lazyiness.
children children quit fighting
we dont need a flamewar today

sheesh wanna have a flame war god of the atogs and tim both build a burn deck and flame eachother that way

^_^ there problem solved
Lotus, Mox, Mox, Channel, Overmaster, Kareak's Tourch.
I WIN THE FLAME WAR.
Force Of Will

Didn't say it had to be mono-red
I really really love how this thread is constantly in the Most Viewed Topics sidebar.
I love how the guy is so old that it says he joined in 09 and has a jillion posts.

That's probably why it has the most views too. Forum glitches yay!
I love how the guy is so old that it says he joined in 09 and has a jillion posts.

That's not a glitch. All of the profiles that didn't get migrated after the boards changed were merged into zombiegleemax. That way the posts would just go up in smoke and cause continuity issues if someone was looking at an old thread.

As for the sheer volume of thread views, I have no idea.

Scope my YouTube channel!

Here's a shout out for Scholars' Books & Games in Bridgewater, MA, and for Paladin's Place in Darmstadt, Hessen, Germany where I was stationed for two years. Support your FLGS!

Attacking the darkness since 1987, turning creatures sideways since 1994.

That's not a glitch. All of the profiles that didn't get migrated after the boards changed were merged into zombiegleemax. That way the posts would just go up in smoke and cause continuity issues if someone was looking at an old thread.

As for the sheer volume of thread views, I have no idea.

I would call that a human glitch, as that's a really bad way to solve the problem of moving posts and junk.
Weird.
Bumping multi-year old threads for no reason is generally a CoC violation.

Locking thread so it doesn't happen again.

Magic and Magic Online Volunteer Community Lead. On Strike

I'm trying to make my official VCL posts in purple.

You posted saying my thread was moved/locked but nothing happened.

Show
Unfortunately, VCLs do not currently have the tools necessary to take moderation actions directly. VCLs submit their actions to ORCs, who then actually perform the action. This processing can take between a few minutes and several hours, depending on how busy/attentive the ORCs are.

If you see something that needs VCL attention, please use this thread to make a request and a VCL will look at it as soon as possible. CoC violations should be reported to Customer Service using the "report post" button. Please do not disrupt the thread by making requests of either kind in-thread.

General MTGO FAQ

Yes, the Shuffler is Random!
The definitive thread on the Magic Online shuffler.

Magic Math Made Easy
Draw probabilities, Swiss results, Elo ratings and booster EV

Event EV Calculator
Calculate the EV for any event with a fixed number of rounds and prizes based on record

Dual means two. A duel is a battle between two people. Lands that make two colors of mana are dual lands. A normal Magic battle is a duel.
Thanks to PhoenixLAU for the [thread=1097559]awesome avatar[/thread]!
Quotables

Show
"While a picture is worth a thousand words, each lolcat actually produces a negative wordcount." -Ith "I think "Highly Informed Sarcasm" should be our Magic Online General motto." -Ith "Sorry, but this thread seems just like spam. TT is for off-topic discussion, not no-topic discussion." -WizO_Kwai_Chang "Stop that! If you're not careful, rational thinking may catch on!" -Sax "... the only word i see that fits is incompitant." -Mr44 (sic) "You know a thread is gonna be locked when it gets to the hexadecimal stage." -Gathion "It's a good gig" - Gleemax "I tell people often, if you guys want to rant, you've certainly got the right to (provided you obey CoC/ToS stuff), and I don't even really blame you. But if you see something you think needs changing a well thought-out, constructive post does more to make that happen." - Worth Wollpert
Locked per VCL request.
Always Wight on time.
Sign In to post comments