Marrow Gwaner

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
At last a rat legend or legendary. I have waited all my life for this moment, rats have fear, sacrifice a rat for more rats, I can`t wait to use Gwaner whit my pestilence rat :bounce:
We got a rat legend a year and a half ago in legions...
We got a rat legend a year and a half ago in legions...

Bah. You just have to drag him into this, didn't you? :P
I mean a real rat legend, not mistform ultimus
I mean a real rat legend, not mistform ultimus

Well?
Don't leave us hanging... I don't want to bother looking through over a hundred cards on gamingetc just to find out... i have enough windows open, and a program running in the background taking about 90% of my processing... lol.
Well?
Don't leave us hanging... I don't want to bother looking through over a hundred cards on gamingetc just to find out... i have enough windows open, and a program running in the background taking about 90% of my processing... lol.

More than likely, Gwaner is the Legendary Rat bloodycard was reffering to.
Not the MU, which was Spoony's Legions Rat Legend.
More than likely, Gwaner is the Legendary Rat bloodycard was reffering to.
Not the MU, which was Spoony's Legions Rat Legend.

Still confused, I don't see a Gwaner in Legions... There are no rat legends in Legions...

EDIT: I am an idiot when I'm tired. I see now what was meant. I mistook Bloodycard with SpoonyBard.

WHO CAN BLAME ME, THEIR NAMES RHYME, lol.
marrow gnawer is from Champions of Kamigawa. pestilence rats is from ice age which is power are equal to the number of rats in play.
heh, still nobody can spell his name correctly. And as far as a lord goes, this one for rats is pretty bad.