????

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
can ne1 tell me when morningtide will be phased out of standard format?
October.

Allons-y!

October.

This is a lie. It rotates next week with Alara Reborn.
lel♯ jenk♯ ∞

I'm the world's leading astrophysicist. You can trust me, because I said I was.
92827575 wrote:
57092228 wrote:
What's wrong with my formating?
you make paragraphs shorter than the page width
58280978 wrote:
Names that sam said were "the evil ones":
iamajellydonut glwiley kreewlin and every WizO
This is a lie. It rotates next week with Alara Reborn.

I hope you're kidding.

Allons-y!

I hope you're kidding.

No, you're right its October. The rules as to the standard phasing in and out change after Magic 2010 gets released late spring, early summer. Lorwyn/Shadowmoor is the last set to have the old rotation style, while Alara block will have the new.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the universe as it really is, than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." -Carl Sagan "I believe that when I die, I shall rot and nothing of my ego shall survive. I am not young, and I love life. But I should scorn to shiver at the thought of annihilation. Happiness is nonetheless true happiness because it must come to an end, nor do thought and love lose their their value because they are not everlasting." -Bertrand Russell "The philosophy of atheism represents a concept of life without any metaphysical beyond or divine regulator. It is the concept of an actual real world with its liberating, expanding, and beautifying possibilities, as against an unreal world, which with its spirits, oracles, and mean contentment has kept humanity in helpless degradation." -Emma Goldman
No, you're right its October. The rules as to the standard phasing in and out change after Magic 2010 gets released late spring, early summer. Lorwyn/Shadowmoor is the last set to have the old rotation style, while Alara block will have the new.

I know that. I was hoping he was kidding about it rotating out because sets don't rotate until the fall and I would expect him to know that.

Allons-y!

So when does Shadowmoor cycle out? Is it October as well? That doesn't seem right, since Eventide will have had just over a year in standard at that point...not very long at all compared to the norm.
So when does Shadowmoor cycle out? Is it October as well? That doesn't seem right, since Eventide will have had just over a year in standard at that point...not very long at all compared to the norm.

10th rotates out when M2010 comes out in the summer.

Lorwyn, Morningtide, Shadowmoor, and Eventide rotate out in October when Zendikar rotates in.

Allons-y!

Lorwyn, Morningtide, Shadowmoor, and Eventide rotate out in October when Zendikar rotates in.

And what a marvelous day it will be.

It would be normal if you thought of Lorwyn/Shadowmoor as a single block instead of two separate ones. That's the usual length a third set of a block is in Standard.
Isn't Standard rotation exactly the same as it has always been except M10 changes the core set rotation?
Isn't Standard rotation exactly the same as it has always been except M10 changes the core set rotation?

Yes. The Fall set rotates in while rotating the oldest block out. This Fall set will stay in Standard for two years. With Core Sets, they will begin rotating every year following this pattern: rotate into Standard during the summer, rotate out the following Fall.

Allons-y!

Yes. The Fall set rotates in while rotating the oldest block out. This Fall set will stay in Standard for two years. With Core Sets, they will begin rotating every year following this pattern: rotate into Standard during the summer, rotate out the following Fall.

Quit muddling their brains with your ramble!

10th, Lorwyn, Morningtide, Shadowmoor, and Eventide have already rotated with Alara Reborn's release. You just need to wait for the new sets to fill in the holes.
lel♯ jenk♯ ∞

92827575 wrote:
57092228 wrote:
58280978 wrote:
Quit muddling their brains with your ramble!

10th, Lorwyn, Morningtide, Shadowmoor, and Eventide have already rotated with Alara Reborn's release. You just need to wait for the new sets to fill in the holes.

IMAGE(http://forums.mtgdarkness.com/images/smilies/sure.gif)

Allons-y!

IMAGE(http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d49/SaintCobain/plowbest.png)
lel♯ jenk♯ ∞

92827575 wrote:
57092228 wrote:
58280978 wrote: