Card Tracker (Beta 3.1)

486 posts / 0 new
Last post

30 Second Bio: I'm a big fan of freeware, especially for niche/utility programs.  I went to a technology school, learned some stuff, and decided to make my own Freeware database when Magic Online dropped their printed-card inventory feature.
I can't work miracles, but I'll do everything I can to make this program as open-ended, user-friendly, and usefull as possible.

===== Card Tracker (Beta 5.10) =====

Features
> No new features

Database Updates
> Magic 2014
> Modern Masters

Bug Fixes
> NA

Next update: Shortly before or after the Spring set release (Theros). 
There may be some signifigant changes, depending on how things go.

Under development: 
> Better database connectivity, hopefully supporting different versions of SQL
> Continued improvements to the GUI, paving the road for complete features in the future.
> Initial steps toward having a User Profile, for saving layout and search settings
> Spring Set, and other minor sets released in the interim.

Old bug

I haven't heard of or seen this bug in a long, long time.  In addition, the changes I made to the layout for the 5.0 release should have fixed any timing issues, assuming they didn't get corrected earlier when I was optomizing things in general. 

In the interest of full disclosure, however, I'll leave the comment here.

POSSIBLE BUG:

griffenwolf;17813465 wrote:
The program acts a little buggy when you input data. I had numbers pop-up on cards I never touched. Also when I was adding numbers for more than two cards the last entry tends to get erased. Other than that this program is great. Thank You

Possible problem: The computer may be glitching when you change a number and turn the page right away.  The computer might start changing the number WHILE it is changing the page, and some numbers get put in the wrong place for some reason.  This is increadibly hard to track, because slowing the program down to track the error will fix it.
I'm looking in to the problem, but in the meantime just give the PC a second or two to think before turning the page or changing the search buttons, and REPORT ANY PATTERNS you notice if it does it again.

Feel free to download and try it out.  In fact, I'd encourage anyone with reasonable-speed internet to do so.
You can try it on not-high-speed, but you might cause yourself bodily harm while waiting for things to load.

To make things easier on everyone, I've separated the art files from the rest of the program. The program itself is about 55 MB, and the art packages total an additional 350 MB or so.  As of now, the program has every standard printing of every card, and most special printings (player rewards, DCI, etc) are included. The database has complete oracle information on each card, a complete GUI interface, and fairly high-res art from the awesome guys at MagicCards.info. 
All I ask of anyone who downloads this are the following:
1) Give me credit. I've been working on this since the spring of 2008.
2) Report any bugs you find.
3) Share/blatantly advertise to friends (assuming you like it. )

Casual Magic player since 2003 (Onslaught Block). 60% Johnny, 40% Timmy. Want a free, graphics-based, collection database to inventory your cards? I made one! Feedback welcome. Program runs offline, includes powerful search options, art, Oracle text, data import/export, and a rigorously updated list of every card ever printed. Version 5.13 (Theros) now available!

So. Green needs an iconic creature type, eh? How about wurms!

One Billion Words - 1001 Fantasy Landscapes: Share DnD-ish landscapes for use in homebrew campaigns!

===== Downloading Instructions =====

1) Download the installer package
Download the zip file and run the Setup file.
As of Beta 5.0, the installer should update a previous edition.

UPDATE:  Starting with the 5.12 release, my "developer" pc died and I can't compile the new resource files.
Due to this, I'm currently releasing the resource files as a "manual update" workaround until the issue is fixed for good.

Manual Update Instructions

Manual updates aren't too hard, just vaguely annoying.  Simply put the new resource files in the correct directory and you'll be fine.

Magic 2014 + Modern Masters Update Pack

Theros + Heroes vs Monsters + FTV: 20 Update Pack

To get to the correct directory, launch the program and click on HELP in the Menu Toolbar, then select the "About Updates" option.  A popup box will appear.  Click OK.  This will open the root directory to Card Tracker.  Close the program, so it won't be locking any files.

Copy the Database (.MDF and .LDF files) to the Data directory.  

• Note:  You only need the database from the newest update pack.  Replace the old database included in the install, or from the previous update pack.

Copy the art folders (M14 and MMA) to the CardImages directory.
Copy the expansion symbols to the Icons\expansion symbols directory.
Copy the planeswalker frames to the Frames\Unique\Planeswalkers directory.
Copy any other source files following the implied naming convention from each update pack.

Done!  See, not too bad!  ;)

You may get some angry firewall messages, which is normal (I am, after all, unregistered with Microsoft. ). That's it! 

If it doesn't work, check the error report for any refference to SQL: you may not have Microsoft SQL Express on your PC. No worries! It's a free utility, which you can download here.
Update: It appears the program may speciffically require SQL 2005.  If you have Windows 7 or Vista, you may need to download the 64-bit version (rather than the 32 bit version).  If this link doesn't work (which has happened before), Google "My SQL 2005 free download Microsoft" or something like that.
I will continue looking into the problem, and try to make the database-connection more open-ended.

Database Errors & Fixes

A few people have reported issues getting MySQL to work.  

If you have problems with MySQL, here are two solutions that other forumgoers have found to work in their case.  If you still have trouble, or one of these solutions works for you, please share!

BrutynNick Fix

Hey,

Thanks for your response.

I found a solution, here is what I did:

-Uninstall everyhting: uninstall Card Tracker beta 5, uninstalling the SQL 2005 management studio, and all MS SQL 2005 software in the config panel.

-I suppose there is no much difference between MS SQL 2005 and MS SQL 2008, query like. 
I have download Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition Service Pack 4, the URL is www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.as...
If you use this, you don't need to download any extra Service Packs for it.
 See the note of Microsoft:
Note: SQLEXPR32.EXE is a smaller package that can be used to install SQL Server Express on 32-bit operating systems only. The larger SQLEXPR.EXE package supports installing onto both 32-bit and 64-bit (WOW install) operating systems. There is no other difference between these packages. 

I have Windows 7 64-bit, so i downloaded SQLEXPR.EXE 54.8 MB 

- Install SQLEXPR.EXE with default settings.

- Check if SQLEXPRESS is running in the SQL Server Configuration Manager.

- Install Card tracker Beta 5. I installed it under C:\Program Files (x86)\Super Secret Tech\Card Tracker, since I have an 64-bit system

- I also installed the Card Tracker Art Package (Old Sets 1).zip, since I want the Tempest block. (optional)

- Run Card tracker > You will still get the connection error. In the windows log file, I got this entry.
 Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server due to a failure in starting the process for the user instance. The connection will be closed. [CLIENT: ]
 Source: MSSQL$SQLEXPRESS
Id: 15372

Close Card tracker (with task manager, if needed)

-Fix for error 15372

SQL SERVER – Fix : Error: 15372 Failed to generate a ser instance od SQL Server due to a failure in starting the process for the user instance. The connection will be closed
blog.sqlauthority.com/2009/06/08/sql-ser...

Fix/Workaround/Solution:

For XP:
Delete the directory “c:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft SQL Server Data\SQLEXPRESS ”

For Vista:
Delete the directory “c:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Microsoft Sql Server Data\SQLEXPRESS”

Reboot the system.

So I deleted the directory “c:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Microsoft Sql Server Data\SQLEXPRESS” + reboot my system.

-Run Card tracker > everything works!!
Here I can make an collection file (*.tab). Set some cards, then save my changes. Then I close and restart Card Tracker, and open the saved collection file, and my changes are there

Specul8 Fix

How to Install the Database (Easy Steps):

Prerequisites:

• SQL Already Installed, or a version of SQL Express from Microsoft with the SQL Management tools in them.

• The install files for Card Tracker.

• Install any version of SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 etc. from the Microsoft site. 
    **Make sure that when you get a chance to do so, you change the "Instance Name" from Default to SQLEXPRESS

• Get the SQL Install with the Admin tools as well - you'll need them.

• You can skip the previous step if you already have SQL Express installed and you have or can set up a SQLEXPRESS instance. 

•  
    •  

• Install Card Tracker by running the MSI file, CardTrackerInstaller.msi (It will complain about SQL, don't worry).

• Mount the databases that get deployed by Card Tracker from C:\PROGRAM FILES\CARD TRACKER\RESOURCES\DATA\CARDDATABASE.MDF to the SQL Server instance, SQLEXPRESS (.\SQLEXPRESS to open that instance in SQL Management Studio)

• Start Card Tracker - It automatically finds the database. 

•  
  •  

Easy. 

2) Use the Program 
Fiddle with the buttons, and see what it can do. I recommend you simply leave the program running for several hours, and use it instead of your normal MTG database (Gather, magiccards.info, exc). In fact, it has a nifty right-click-the-card feature that lets you copy the card's name to your computer's clipboard (copy/paste utility), meaning you will never have to remember how to spell Seizan, Perverter of Truth's name again.

3) Art Packages (optional) 
Here are the links to more zip files with packages of card art. I have them grouped by set, and by their classification.
Recent Sets - This contains all new sets, Mirrodin - Eventide.
Old Sets, part 1 - All old-frame blocks between Ice Age and Prophecy.
Old Sets, part 2 - All old-framed blocks between Invasion and Scourge
Starter Sets - Starter and Core sets. This contains Beta, and 5ED - 9ED**.
Early Sets - Arabian Nights, Homelands, The Dark, Fallen Empires, Antiques, etc.
Misc - Includes some random things like Duel Decks and Promo Cards.
Un-Sets - Unhinged and Unglued full scans. *read the note below*

How to install Art Packages
Start the program, then click on Help > About > Update Packages. A folder should open up. 
In most cases, you need to open the CardImages folder. 
*For Full Card scans, like Unhinged, open Frames > Unique.
Unzip the file, and move the folders to the directory you just opened (CardImages or Unuque). 
**Note that Beta - 4ED all used repeat art.

A note on art packages - The art for Card Tracker has been optimized, both to get the best scan of a particular piece, and to conserve hard drive space. What this means is that art files are used by several cards. This is particularly obvious for Alpha, 2ED, 3ED, and 4ED, which all use art from previous sets (mostly Beta). This also means that downloading a particular file may/may not fill all the card art from those sets. For example, if you download the Old Sets file, an Ice Age card with Beta art will still be missing the art.  
Whenever possible, I made the most logical choice for what art goes where. In general, the first printing of a particular piece gets priority. I did make an exception for anything in 10E, because that's what I'm already including in the basic install. This means that many Mirrodin cards that were reprinted in 10E, actually have their art in the 10E folder, despite Mirrodin's status as first printing.
The second exception is for cards with old art in a new frame. I could have used the same art, but I didn't feel that would be appropriate. Much of the art for the new frames was cropped differently, and in many cases was thoroughly recolored, resulting in some shocking differences.
The third, and final group of exceptions was when an old art was reprinted in an old frame again, but with a significantly higher quality. This occurred mostly in 5ED/6ED, when the printing quality of cards increased noticeably. Instead of giving the Beta art an errata, I went ahead and included another source file. The washed out colors from the early era of Magic is, after all, one of those card's most distinguishing features.

Casual Magic player since 2003 (Onslaught Block). 60% Johnny, 40% Timmy. Want a free, graphics-based, collection database to inventory your cards? I made one! Feedback welcome. Program runs offline, includes powerful search options, art, Oracle text, data import/export, and a rigorously updated list of every card ever printed. Version 5.13 (Theros) now available!

One Billion Words - 1001 Fantasy Landscapes: Share DnD-ish landscapes for use in homebrew campaigns!

===== Card Tracker FAQ =====
Q: Will I have to enter cards myself?
A: No!
Think of it like this: The program is similar to downloading Gather, but adds some functionality and lets you keep track of your cards, including alternate printings, alternate art, and other things like that.

Q: Can you explain the search feature more?
A: Yes.
Q: ... Would you please do so?
A: Sure!
Icons and button details
OK, the icons in the top right are basically check boxes in disguise. When you click on them they turn off/on, and when you double-click it turns all the OTHER related buttons off.
By this I mean that if you double-click on Red, the other colors (White, blue, black, green, colorless) turn off and red stays on.

When you click "go" the search is performed.  Only cards that meet the criteria are returned (show up).
Keep in mind that adding more search filters will make the program run slower, especially as they get more complicated. I''ve done my best to speed up the process, but that fact is inevitable.

OK, first of all, take a look at the search options buttons
SearchOptions1.jpg

The buttons are as follows:
Color: {White} {Blue} {Black} {Red} {Green} {Colorless}
Type: {Land*} {Artifact} {Creature*} {Instant} {Sorcery} {Enchantment*}
Rarity: {Basic/Token} {Common} {Uncommon} {Rare} {Mythic} {Special}
*Note: When filtering by Type, Planes are included with the Land option, and Planeswalkers are included with Creature or Enchantment searches.  I may add another button later.

The next tool is a drop-down list to select which set(s) to view.
The current options are: All Sets, Standard, Extended, and each set/block chronologically starting with the most recent.
An advanced search lets you choose individual sets via a checklist.

Next we have the VERSION or MY CARDS filter, which allows you to do things like "only show cards that I own at least 5 of".
The options for the first box are: "Total", "All", "Regular", "Foil", "Other1", and "Other2"
This tool lets you filter what version of each card to apply the filter to. If you select "Total," the program will find the total of all printings you own and compare that to the next set of filters. "All" simply means it checks each printing independently. As long as one version passes, the card will show up.  The next four options only check that particular version.

Following that are the VERSION boolean and numeric filters. The boolean list should have the following: " ", "<=", "<", ">", "=>", "==", and "!=" or [nothing], [less than/equal to], [less than], [greater than], [greater than/equal to], [equal to], and [not equal to]
The second box is simply an number up/down box where you enter a number.
If you enter "Total" ">=" "6," the database will show you the cards that you own at least 6 of, total (counting all versions)

Next we have Mana Cost, or more accurately CMC. This works much like "My Cards" settings, but checks the card's CMC with the desired comparison.

The big box is the search terms you want to enter.
Currently, the box is treated as one search term; in other words "Elf AND Warrior" will only show cards with the exact phrase "Elf AND Warrior," of which there are none. Just do a search for one or the other. ;)

Last of all, we have the sort by options. For some examples of search settings and results, see the screenshot section below.

Search box details
The search box is actually linked to the card's NAME, TYPE, and RULES TEXT
Any results in any of those three parts of the card that match the exact phrase entered in the text box show up.
That means a search for "Elf" will return cards with Elf in the type line, Elf in the name, or Elf somewhere in the card text.

Searching for Mana Icons
Mana symbols are distinguished in the text within {} brackets. 
For example, would show up in the text as {W}{U}{B}{R}{G}{T}{4}{2}

To search for the Llanowar Elves ability, the search phrase is: "{T}: Add {G} to your mana pool"
If you have any questions, check out the MagicCards.info website. The card text there is similarly formatted.

One final note: sometimes formatting information is contained within the card text. Generally, this is for italics, such as Domain, Kinship, and Hellbent. This formatting information is simple HTML, meaning the "<" and "/>" brackets are used.
If any search results come out weird, these are probably to blame.

Q: Why don't you have a button for planeswalkers? And Tribal?
A: Cause it would throw off my beautiful layout
I did, however, include planeswalkers under the "Creature" and "Enchantment" buttons.... just because. You can also simply search for "Planeswalker" in the text field. That works too.

Tribal is a bit trickier, but generally you want something that's "Tribal Something - Creature Type" In that case, just turn off creatures and search for said creature type.

Again "Tribal" is also a legitimate search word, too.

Q: What's with all the boxes under the cards?
A: That's where you enter the number of cards you have.
The number boxes under each card are supposed to be for the normal version and the foil version, and you can change some settings to display two more boxes as well.

I chose this method, because displaying the foil version as a separate card seemed excessive and silly. Also, if I want to know how many Holy Days I have, I don't particularly care if they are foil or not. I just want to check if I have a playset!

As I said above, there are options to view two more number boxes. I have no idea what these would be for, exactly, but at a guess you could use them for foreign printings or something.

Q: Will this be free?
A: Yes
Making money off of copyrighted material (IE: basically everything in Magic) is a tricky situation I'd rater avoid. Also, I like making things for fun.

Q: How do I edit my save data?
A: You can do this in any basic text editor, but an Excel variant is best.
Just make sure you open Excel first, because Excel likes to be clever and turn some almost-number fields into numbers, which buggers things up.  In particular, it likes converting the set code "10E" (for 10th edition) into "1.0E5" or something, which is scientific notation for big scary numbers.

To get around this, open your Excel variant first. Then open the file (I'll tell you where it is in a second). You should get a popup message asking how you want to interpret the data. The two important things you should do are thus:
1) Tell the computer the file is TAB DELIMITED
2) Tell the computer column 1 should be a TEXT FIELD

Once you do that, it should be pretty easy. The first column is the card's ID number. This code is a combination of the set code, followed by the card's collector number. The easy way to find this is by looking at the bottom of the card. If you need to add another row to the text file, go ahead. The file is read when you open the program. Just don't change the file while the database is running, because your changes will be overwritten.

After that should be 4 numeric columns. The first is for the regular printing. The second is for foil printings. The other two are for whatever you want to use them for. I'll be using them to designate my foreign printings.
Technically, you can use columns 1 and two for whatever you want, but the database will treat them as i have described. Note that many cards don't let you change some of the columns within the program (because those cards were never printed in that way).

You can find the text file in the following default location: "[filepath]\Card Tracker\Resources\My Cards.tab"
If you don't know what that means, try this: Start Card Tracker, but don't open any save files when prompted.  Using the toolbar at the very top of the window, click
Help -> About... -> Update Packages
This should open the program's resources folder, where art and things are saved.  Open the Data folder.  Your save file should be in here somewhere.

How do I import save data from Magic Online?
A: Click on HELP in the top right, scroll down to IMPORTING COLLECTIONS
Then just follow the instructions. Not every card will be imported successfully. My database uses an ID number to save information, and MOL uses the card name. Because of this, I had to do a conversion, comparing each name from your MOL file to my database. Then I had to figure out the card's ID number from there.

The importing function generates a list of conversion errors, and opens it for you when it is done. These cards have something wrong with the formatting on the text, and the database doesn't recognize them properly. Most of the records work, however. I imported my MOL saved data, and it successfully imported nearly 99% of the cards. Most of the errors are bugs in the database involving:
1) non-english letters (such as the AE in Aether Tradewinds
2) cards with inconsistent/eratta'd names (the infamous Aerathi Berserker)
3) mistranslated set codes
Simply add these cards manually and you should be fine.

===== Bug Reporting =====

Please, please report any bugs. If you don't report it, I may not notice it myself. If I don't notice it, I can't fix it.
Please report any bugs in this thread, as I'm awful at checking my PM's. Also, it will provide a nice record for anyone else to help track down the problem.

In general, I will be releasing updates just before or just after each set's release.  If something goes horribly wrong, I will correct it as soon as possible, but I won't be releasing weekly updates or anything to fix minor issues.

General problems (I'm working on these)
> The program runs somewhat slow, but that may just be my computer.
> Lots of art is missing. That's OK. You can download these separately. I just didn't include them for now, because the total file size for the source art is 375 MB.
> Some extra features are currently disabled. I could have simply removed these buttons, but I want to give people an idea of what ELSE I have planned.

Data Errors
Much of the database work was actually clever use of formatting macros. Since I haven't personally looked at every line of information, something probably got messed up somewhere.  Data errors are very easy to fix, I just have to notice it first. Things to look out for include: 
> Wrong card frame
> Wrong art
> Cards out of order (but still correct)
> Unnecessary reminder text (mostly from oracle wording of core set staples)
> Gibberish ("&bnsp;" "
" and "/r/n" come to mind)
> Missing text
> un-parsed mana symbols (meaning a card says "add G to your mana pool" instead of "add to your mana pool)

Program Bugs
Bugs, on the other hand, are harder to track down.  If the program actually crashes, that's a bug.  Bugs are often caused by overlooked logic, and by things not working as planned on the user's machine.  In many cases I have fix the bug by re-creating it on my machine.

For this reason, when reporting a bug, please include WHAT happened, HOW it happened, and WHEN it happened. The more information the better. Don't just tell me "An error message came up." Tell me what you were doing to get that error message. For example, "I did a search for Black Treefolk, turned to page 5, and the computer crashed with an error saying 'Out of Bounds'"

Credits
> Thanks to everyone from the original thread, who offered ideas, guidance, and sometimes a mildly impatient post. 'Yall kept me honest and kept my interest up.
> Thanks to WotC for giving a bored guy something to do during the summer, and for a pretty cool hobby.
> Thanks to the MSE crew, for the source images for about 90% of my card frames. If you enjoy creating your own cards, check their program out. It's pretty snazzy, and very powerful.
> Thanks to MagicCards.info, and several other database sites that I forget right now, for your services. It was only through the work they started that I was able to complete the database. MagicCards.info was also the source of ALL my card art.
> Also, for record-keeping purposes, here's the previous release's thread: forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=1094...

===== Screenshots And Features =====
First up, some screenshots of search examples.
Black Artifacts

Look carefully at the top left. Notice the search filters that were used to generate this search, and the results.
SearchExampleBlackArtifacts.jpg

Treefolk (green filter turned off)

Again, notice the filter settings and the results. When a color filter is turned off, it does not EXCLUDE cards of that color, it simply fails to include them. What this means is that green/white hybrid cards show up below, but green/white multicolor cards do not.
SearchExampleTreefolk.jpg

Older Printings, Intelligent filter settings

This screenshot shows two things. First, the search filter is for Standard, but older printings of cards in standard show up. Secondly, the database doesn't bother splitting the results into chapters until it hits a particular number of results (which you can change in the search options)
SearchExampleStandardShock.jpg

Beta 3.1 fixed the Preview Card text

Beta31Screenshot.jpg

Beta31Screenshot2.jpg
Here's how things looked before

Advanced Color Sorting

Using some nifty number crunching, the database is able to figure out not only a card's multicolor/monocolor/colorless status, but it can also group cards by how many colors it is.
AdvancedSortingColors.jpg

AdvancedSortingColors2.jpg

Advanced Type Sorting

Here's a nifty search to see how many different groups of cards there are. See the search Options box up next to see just how speciffic you can get. Distinguishing a card's Legendary Status will separate it from non-legendary cards. The same is true for a card's snow, aura, equipment, tribal, and token status. If you turn all of those on, Legendary Snow creatures are separated from all the Snow, Legendary, and regular creatures. They then get all lonely and need a hug.

AdvancedSortingType.jpg

===== Features =====
Here's some features that aren't entirely obvious, but I think are quite useful.

Right-clicking on a card

When you right-click on a card, you are presented with several options.  The copy-based options use the computer's Clipboard, allowing you to paste various things into a Word document very easily.
Most of these are fairly self-explanitory. but here's some notes anyway:
> You can copy the card's name, and the card's name in Autocard tags.
> You can copy a text-summary of the card, allowing you to paste it in a text document.
> You can copy the card's art directly (uncropped and at origional size)
> You can copy an image of the card.  This is perfect for printing proxies, because the Preview Card is actually Actual Size!
> You can make a note about a card, which will be saved in the save file

Right-click Features

Yoinked card information

Immortal Coil {2}{B}{B} (4)
Artifact
ALA R
----------
{T}, Remove two cards in your graveyard from the game:
Draw a card.
If damage would be dealt to you, prevent that damage.
Remove a card in your graveyard from the game for each
1 damage prevented this way.
When there are no cards in your graveyard, you lose the
game.
----------
Illis: Dan Scott
79/249
ID#: ALA-079

Display Options (Customization Options)
Several people have requested additional options when viewing the cards, and I've done my best to add all these options.
You can change the location of the controls, manipulate the number of cards to display at once, and change the way cards are displayed.

Importing and Exporting Data

Other Features
If all those core utilities don't impress you, how about some silly extra features?

Humor!
Get it? The art for the card is AWOL.
Humor.jpg

===== Developer's Tools =====
Over the past few years, I've seen several other people start similar projects.  I know first-hand how daunting it can be to collect and organize all the raw data needed to maintain a working database, and I'm willing to help fellow tinkerers whenever I can.

For this reason, I'll be sharing my fully up-to-date excel-based database backups on a semi-regular basis.  Semi-regular meaning "when I have time" and "when I remember"
If I forget, feel free to request an update.

Art and Card Frames
Honestly, the easiest thing to do here is just download the program and the art packages.
If you are motivated, you should be able to reverse-engineer my rendering system pretty easily.

Tip
: Render mana costs from right to left, so the images are always right-aligned, while also minimizing complex looping and calculation.  Draw the last image, subtract its width, draw the next.

Database
Ah, the entrée!  I've got two primary tables: CardsByName and CardsBySet

CardsByName has all the data that is shared between printings of each card: Name, mana cost, card type, power/toughness, and rules text.

CardsBySet has all the data specific to a single printing of the card: Set, Artist, frame, rarity, printed versions, collector number.

Mash all this together and you have everything you need for a card.

Download Database Backup Here

2012-10-19 Edit: Updated the link with Beta 5.9 database

Congratulations :D Just downloading it now, and well done! Thanks for all your hard work matey! Now the daunting task for going through all ma cards hehe

Speaking of which, did you have chance to add my "make a note" thing?

Edit: Errrr problem... http://freeuploadimages.org/images/ssiktcuendrribn4zy63.jpg. Happens every time I start it O.o
Alright well I get to test this on a nice new build of Windows 7

Really low on time to do this ever since they took half my staff away and increased my workload. In this economy, I'm taking the overtime if they are giving it (for all I know that could be their version of a severence package, seeing as the company is laying off thousands of people over the next year and a half and none of knows who is on the list). But it does mean less free time just in general. I appreciate your efforts and I'll test this as much as I can!

Oh yeah, today is that Conflux thingy. My friends have convinced me to hit the local store and if I can get a handle on this cold I'll head there (not looking good :surrender). If not, I will be entering in my collection and really giving this a test!
Edit: Errrr problem... http://freeuploadimages.org/images/ssiktcuendrribn4zy63.jpg. Happens every time I start it O.o

If it doesn't work, you probably don't have Microsoft SQL on your PC.
No worries! Download it for free here

Did you try this? The part of the error message I can see says something about an SQL problem. That's probably it. If not, try restarting? Let me know if it does/doesn't work!

ALSO: While I was at the prerelease today I noticed some significant errors in the database for Conflux cards. Apparently I accidentally replaced every in the card text with . Most of the time, this glitch is pretty obvious. In most cases it is either a clearly non-black shard with a clearly red activated ability. In several cases it is part of a cost, but it shows up as . This error compounds a couple of other things that bug me, so I'll probably go ahead and release a Beta 3.1 in a week or two. All the basics should still work fine, but some of the bonus features don't work as I intended.
The following cards had the problem

[C]Nacatl Hunt-Pride[/C]
[C]Paragon of the Amesha[/C]
[C]Dreadwing[/C]
[C]Fleshformer[/C]
[C]Pestilent Kathari[/C]
[C]Dragonsoul Knight[/C]
[C]Fiery Fall[/C]
[C]Goblin Razerunners[/C]
[C]Hellspark Elemental[/C]
[C]Rakka Mar[/C]
[C]Worldheart Phoenix[/C]
[C]Cylian Sunsinger[/C]
[C]Sacellum Archers[/C]
[C]Kaleidostone[/C]
[C]Obelisk of Alara[/C]
[C]Apocalypse Hydra[/C]
[C]Knotvine Mystic[/C]
[C]Shambling Remains[/C]

OK, so I download the program, and I put it in it's c/program/card tracker folder instead of a folder named supr secret tech. Then I put on the setup and installer, and I can't find it on m cpu. So I search, and there's nothing, and then I have to download again. I still can't find it can you help me mr. creator?

EDIT: NVM, it was in e not c.
Congratulations :D Just downloading it now, and well done! Thanks for all your hard work matey! Now the daunting task for going through all ma cards hehe

Speaking of which, did you have chance to add my "make a note" thing?

Same prob as this guy, trying the solution.

EDIT: The solution epic failed. So I can't even open the program I've been waiting for for 6th months.
Same here, solution didn't work. Also, my entire computer keeps going... weird. Basically, randomly when im on Firefox, it just stops working. The internets up and running, but if I try and load any page it just does nothing at all. Then when trying to restart my pc it won't work either, heck even system restore couldn't work because it encountered "an unknown error".

Uninstalled it and am now testing to see if it randomly happens again, since I recently download BF2 and Yahoo Widgets, so they might be causing the problem.

Will keep you updated....
Wow. I have no idea what would cause that.

If you get another error message, copy the entire text from the error message, not just a screenshot.

I managed to get access to a computer today that only had XP on it, meaning I could test the download and make sure everything worked.

After installing the SQL client, I had no problems at all. Before installing SQL, I got the same error message as you guys, but SQL fixed it. I will continue looking in to this problem, but in the meantime please keep me informed.

If anyone downloads this and it does work, please post that as well. I want to make sure it isn't *everyone* having trouble.

I will have Windows 7 info in the next few days (shooting for tomorrow, was ill all weekend).
I managed to get access to a computer today that only had XP on it, meaning I could test the download and make sure everything worked.

After installing the SQL client, I had no problems at all. Before installing SQL, I got the same error message as you guys, but SQL fixed it. I will continue looking in to this problem, but in the meantime please keep me informed.

If anyone downloads this and it does work, please post that as well. I want to make sure it isn't *everyone* having trouble.

This scary stuff comes up:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: An attempt to attach an auto-named database for file C:\Program Files\Card Tracker\Resources\CardDatabase.mdf failed. A database with the same name exists, or specified file cannot be opened, or it is located on UNC share.
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds.CompleteLogin(Boolean enlistOK)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds.OpenLoginEnlist(SqlConnection owningObject, SqlConnectionString connectionOptions, String newPassword, Boolean redirectedUserInstance)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds..ctor(DbConnectionPoolIdentity identity, SqlConnectionString connectionOptions, Object providerInfo, String newPassword, SqlConnection owningObject, Boolean redirectedUserInstance)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionFactory.CreateConnection(DbConnectionOptions options, Object poolGroupProviderInfo, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnection owningConnection)
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.CreatePooledConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnectionOptions options)
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.CreateObject(DbConnection owningObject)
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.UserCreateRequest(DbConnection owningObject)
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.GetConnection(DbConnection owningObject)
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection)
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open()
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable[] dataTables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable dataTable)
at Card_Tracker_2.CardDatabaseDataSetTableAdapters.AllSetsTableAdapter.Fill(AllSetsDataTable dataTable)
at Card_Tracker_2.Binder.Binder_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
CodeBase: file:///E:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Card Tracker
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///E:/Program%20Files/Card%20Tracker/Card%20Tracker.exe
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///E:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///E:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///E:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Data
CodeBase: file:///E:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///E:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///E:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Transactions
CodeBase: file:///E:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
System.EnterpriseServices
CodeBase: file:///E:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
Card Tracker
CodeBase: file:///E:/Program%20Files/Card%20Tracker/Card%20Tracker.exe

Um, wait. Where do you have the program installed at? Do you have it on a secondary hard drive?

Sorry, but I haven't figured out how to automatically find the program's location! You have to run it from "C:\Program Files\Card Tracker" or it can't find any of the necessary files!

Try installing it to that location and see if it works then. At the very least, move all the resource files (including the database!) to that location. If you look at the first line in the error list:
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: An attempt to attach an auto-named database for file C:\Program Files\Card Tracker\Resources\CardDatabase.mdf failed. A database with the same name exists, or specified file cannot be opened, or it is located on UNC share.

... it says it can't find the database!

In the meantime I'll see what I can do about getting it to run in other locations. Sorry about the confusion, but it never occurred to me to mention that! I'll put that feature at the top of my list, and include it in the Beta 3.1 release ASAP.

Problem fixed.

OK, I suppose that's all taken care of now...

I can not find the program to open it. It shows up under a complete program list in the control panel, but I can not find it under the start menu.
Please Help
Go here:
C:\Program Files\Card Tracker
Click on "Card Tracker.exe"

Consider copying a shortcut to your desktop (right-click-drag, then choose "create shortcut)

PS: Feedback please!

This would be amazing to have since I have over 3000 cards but I run a Mac not a PC. I need one for a Mac. And I dont know how to code lol.

Even though I cant use this, thanks for the hard work!

MagicRookie
BUG REPORTING IN!

I have a spanish version Windows XP SP3 installed, and the program won't install in "C:\Program Files\Card Tracker\". Instead, no matter what I do, it installs in "C:\Archivos de Programa\Card Tracker\". That's spanish for "Program Files", BTW.

EDIT: Got it to work by copy-pasta supahsecrettech. I'll give you my opinions once I try it out for a day or two, even though it's looking fine for now.

EDIT 2: It does seem to lag a wee bit, but not really a problem for me. And having a 1680x1050 screen really helps. Glad to know you didn't make it on a fixed resolution.

EDIT 3: Here are some questions. If the answer to any is no, consider it a suggestion instead.

-Can I NOT view the cards divided by sets? Say I search "world". Can I avoid scrolling past each and every expansion to search my results?
-Can I add notes to cards? Allowing this could potentially let me add every FAQ and Oracle ruling into the database, OR more normal info such as where I'm currently keeping that card.

And a cool feature I found out: If you make a search and click on the "Set" search window, you can use Page Up and Page Down to scroll the results easily. And it won't jump to the next set until the current one is complete. Was that an intended? If not, you should totally say it is.
Iiiinteresting.

Have you tried creating that file directory? Does Spanish OS allow English word folder names (I don't see why not... I just created a similar directory with the spanish name).

Go to your C: drive and create the folder by right clicking. Then install it there.

If that doesn't work, just wait another week or so and I'll figure out how to make it run from anywhere. That seems to be a pretty major complaint. :embarrass

[edit] yay!

Thank you. I wonder why it wasn't under the start menu? One more thing, does the art packages need to be saved to a spiecial folder?
C:\Program Files\Card Tracker\Resources\CardImages

They should come bundled with a shortcut. Not sure how I'll work that in later. :D

Iiiinteresting.

Have you tried creating that file directory? Does Spanish OS allow English word folder names (I don't see why not... I just created a similar directory with the spanish name).

Go to your C: drive and create the folder by right clicking. Then install it there.

If that doesn't work, just wait another week or so and I'll figure out how to make it run from anywhere. That seems to be a pretty major complaint. :embarrass

[edit] yay!

Yeah, I tried all that. I've installed programs into the program files directory before, so I don't know why it won't work here. Still, just copying and pasting it into the correct directory made it work, so there's a temporary solution.

The program looks great, BTW.
Hi,

Installed it.

Comments: The auto wrap functionality of fitting card text into the preview card doesn't always work well.

There is an odd problem with the last land cards in each set - sort by land then page through to see the basic lands at the end of ALA and SHA.

Time spirals terramorphic expanse art is wrong - mirri is there for some reason.

more to come as i use this.

program wanted to install to C\program files\super secret tech\card tracker

it doesn't auto install to the right place! I am guessing this is a default windows way to install to places. Could save a lot of people grief to fix that
Yes, the default install folder greatly irritates me.
For the next release I hope to enable it to run from anywhere.

The preview card is fairly glitchy. I'm trying to fit a variable length text into a fixed location using dynamic sized font, dynamic font modifiers (italics), WHILE embedding dynamic sized icons within the text, WHILE keeping the text readable.

I'll get back to work on that soon. I'm just sick of looking at that code for now. ;)

As for the land error, I believe you are talking about the extra lands at the end of each chapter. These are intended to be for generic lands of each type, for if you don't care to track individual styles, or (eventually) for when you buy a premade deck. The art should be blank, the ID# should say [SET CODE]-[LAND TYPE]. I threw that on at the last second, and will be refining that to make it clearer next time.

Consider the art error noted and fixerized!

Very nice program indeed.

I have two quick questions, though:

Firstly, is there a way to turn off the card info that pops up when hovering over a card? It's rather distracting when I'm putting in the numbers I own.

Secondly, when updates become available, will the information I've put in still be saved, or will the new version overwrite everything?

Cheers,
Alex
I am getting .NET errors on Windows 7. I am checking to see if I can do something on my side.
The program acts a little buggy when you input data. I had numbers pop-up on cards I never touched. Also when I was adding numbers for more than two cards the last entry tends to get erased. Other than that this program is great. Thank You
Small glitch:
The collector numbers for Angel's Herald and Angelic Benediction are reversed.
Very nice program indeed.

I have two quick questions, though:

Firstly, is there a way to turn off the card info that pops up when hovering over a card? It's rather distracting when I'm putting in the numbers I own.

Secondly, when updates become available, will the information I've put in still be saved, or will the new version overwrite everything?

Cheers,
Alex

1) Tools > Options > Display Options > Uncheck the check box. (it annoyed me too!)

2) It should be fine. The text document is independent of the install.

If you want to be safe, you can copy it and create a backup:
"C:\Program Files\Card Tracker\Resources\My Cards.tab"

Small glitch:
The collector numbers for Angel's Herald and Angelic Benediction are reversed.

stupid apostrophes.

That is not good.

I thought I saw it do that once when I entered my Conflux box, but I thought I just entered the info wrong.

:/

If ANYONE sees this happen, let me know ASAP!

Off the top of my head, I may have accidentally bound a number box to the wrong thing, or perhaps the computer is doing several things at once.

If this second one is the case, it may cause problems when you change a number and turn the page right away. The computer might start changing the number WHILE it is changing the page, and some numbers get put in the wrong place for some reason.

I will look in to this right away, but in the meantime just give the PC a second or two to think before turning the page or changing the search buttons.

Um, wait. Where do you have the program installed at? Do you have it on a secondary hard drive?

Sorry, but I haven't figured out how to automatically find the program's location! You have to run it from "C:\Program Files\Card Tracker" or it can't find any of the necessary files!

Try installing it to that location and see if it works then. At the very least, move all the resource files (including the database!) to that location. If you look at the first line in the error list:

... it says it can't find the database!

In the meantime I'll see what I can do about getting it to run in other locations. Sorry about the confusion, but it never occurred to me to mention that! I'll put that feature at the top of my list, and include it in the Beta 3.1 release ASAP.

Similar problem...

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error Locating Server/Instance Specified)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Connect(Boolean& useFailoverPartner, Boolean& failoverDemandDone, String host, String failoverPartner, String protocol, SqlInternalConnectionTds connHandler, Int64 timerExpire, Boolean encrypt, Boolean trustServerCert, Boolean integratedSecurity, SqlConnection owningObject, Boolean aliasLookup)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds.OpenLoginEnlist(SqlConnection owningObject, SqlConnectionString connectionOptions, String newPassword, Boolean redirectedUserInstance)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds..ctor(DbConnectionPoolIdentity identity, SqlConnectionString connectionOptions, Object providerInfo, String newPassword, SqlConnection owningObject, Boolean redirectedUserInstance)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionFactory.CreateConnection(DbConnectionOptions options, Object poolGroupProviderInfo, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnection owningConnection)
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.CreatePooledConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnectionOptions options)
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.CreateObject(DbConnection owningObject)
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.UserCreateRequest(DbConnection owningObject)
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.GetConnection(DbConnection owningObject)
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection)
at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open()
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable[] dataTables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable dataTable)
at Card_Tracker_2.CardDatabaseDataSetTableAdapters.AllSetsTableAdapter.Fill(AllSetsDataTable dataTable)
at Card_Tracker_2.Binder.Binder_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
Card Tracker
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Card%20Tracker/Card%20Tracker.exe
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Data
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Transactions
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
System.EnterpriseServices
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
You are missing SQL, I believe.

If it doesn't work, you probably don't have Microsoft SQL on your PC.
No worries! Download it for free here.

Is the Deck functionality working? I get nothing when I click the menu options for it.
Sunken City for 4th Edition is showing the Goblin Sled artwork. And 4th ed Durkwood Boars have a red frame.

The 7th Edition Basic Lands are off on art by one placement. Also, the actual collector's numbering for 7th in regards to lands is different from normal sets, meaning it doesn't correspond with your numbering.
Bug - Ghazban Ogress in the Unglued set is missing.

Also, is there art for the Unglued and Unhinged sets?

Another - The Anaba's in the red of Homelands are shifted by picture.
No, the deck link is just a placeholder for now.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll be correcting those problems and hopefully be releasing a new version within the week. I've been stupid-busy with school, but I just completed a round of exams and finally have a chance to breathe.