Where are the Living FR adventures? Or any?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Are the adventures from the Living Realms or RPGA events online? In other words, is there a nice string of a couple dozen adventures that I can use to take a party from 1st to 20th or beyond, assuming I convert them myself?

**VCL Request Processed by WizO_Nashira**
Doubt those will show up until the FRCG is released, at the earliest, but Gomeztoo should be along to give you a better idea sooner or later.

"Be careful to choose your enemies well.  Friends don't much matter.  But the choice of enemies is very important."  

- Oscar Wilde

-You'd probably do better asking the people in the Living Forgotten Realms RPGA section.
Trolls in sheep's clothing have no redeeming qualities that are beneficial towards the health of the community. My Artwork/Photography/Literature
Are the adventures from the Living Realms or RPGA events online? In other words, is there a nice string of a couple dozen adventures that I can use to take a party from 1st to 20th or beyond, assuming I convert them myself?

(The poster also asked on the LFR boards but then decided he was looking for Greyhawk.)

LFR adventures will start being available in the RPGA digital library (downloadable by RPGA members who have passed the Herald GM test for free) in August after Gencon. Something like 75 adventures will be posted each year. It make take a few years to populate enough adventures at enough levels to take characters from 1st to 30th level, but it will happen. Go to the www.wizards.com/rpga website to look for more information.

Keith
Keith Hoffman LFR Writing Director for Waterdeep
(The poster also asked on the LFR boards but then decided he was looking for Greyhawk.)

LFR adventures will start being available in the RPGA digital library (downloadable by RPGA members who have passed the Herald GM test for free) in August after Gencon. Something like 75 adventures will be posted each year. It make take a few years to populate enough adventures at enough levels to take characters from 1st to 30th level, but it will happen. Go to the www.wizards.com/rpga website to look for more information.

Keith

what is a Herald GM test?
It is an online test that is used to determine whether you know enough of the rules to judge D&D at RPGA events. I see it mostly as a sanity check, as it obviously doesn't determine whether you are a good DM, just that you know how to succeed on the online test
SO I am unsure if it is that useful. Then again, I have met people you definitely do not ever want to see within ten feet of a DM screen, and if such a test keeps them firmly in the player seat then it has done its work...

Gomez
It seems worth pointing out in this thread that technically/officially, RPGA adventures (Living Greyhawk, Living Forgotten Realms, etc) are only for use in sanctioned RPGA events. You can only get hold of them by creating an RPGA event, which is a commitment to (at least try to) run the adventure within the auspices of the RPGA, at the sanctioned event, following the RPGA floor-rules and the specific rules of the relevant campaign.

Any other use of RPGA adventures is (technically) illicit.

Running D&D Adventurers League events in Sheffield, UK from August. Contact me for more details.