Shawn, Questions!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
When can we expect Dragons / Demons in the campaign to fight or interact with?
I require blood for the blood god!
Oh and where can I find LFR author guidelines so I can try to make my own unique mark on the campaign?

Skip:P
-Pot Stirrer. -Because I can. Co-Author Neth 3-3 Seek and Destroy. (Now with 10% more diplomacy!) Author ELTU 4-3 Minutes to Midnight (Waiting on Release) ABSO 4-2. (I really am working on this I promise!)
When can we expect Dragons / Demons in the campaign to fight or interact with?

They are already there. You just haven't seen them yet. :P

I require blood for the blood god!

I think they have medication for that now.

Oh and where can I find LFR author guidelines so I can try to make my own unique mark on the campaign?

Each of the regional writing directors will have their own requirements and/or auditions for a writing gig. At the appropriate time, they will give potential/recruited authors the LFR Writing Guidelines. Writing core adventures goes through the global admins, and we will have our own requirements, either individually or as a group. Look for a call for core adventure authors in the next couple weeks.

Shawn
LFR Global Admin
If they have medication for it no one has bothered to tell the Chaos Marines >.>

Thanks for the answer's Shawn, I hope to be able to participate to make LFR a great campaign.

Skip
-Pot Stirrer. -Because I can. Co-Author Neth 3-3 Seek and Destroy. (Now with 10% more diplomacy!) Author ELTU 4-3 Minutes to Midnight (Waiting on Release) ABSO 4-2. (I really am working on this I promise!)
If you wish to apply as an author, the best way is to contact the regional administrators of the region(s) you like to write for, either the POC or the Writing Director.

Gomez