LFR Preview 3 question

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
At the end of LFR our DM mentioned that we earned a reward . Will that be in any way reflected on our PCs when we begin the campaign or was it just provided as an example of how things should work.
LFR hasn't even started yet!
The Escape from Sembia or Scalegloom Hall rewards were just for taking to the other previews. Don't know if that helps you at all since I haven't seen a third preview.

Chances are that if you didn't get a Player Reward card then it doesn't apply to LFR.. but I don't know that for sure. Did you get any kind of certification?
I am fairly confident the answer is no; you don't get to keep . :-(

The rewards are illustrative of how 4E works; the types of rewards you would get from such an adventure. Now if you want to extrapolate that since LFR is an RPGA campaign, and since we are following WotC guidance to use the PHB, DMG, and MM, ..., that is up to you. My lips are sealed for another 18 days.

Keith
Keith Hoffman LFR Writing Director for Waterdeep
You win some and loose some. Thanks for the heads up.

I am fairly confident the answer is no; you don't get to keep . :-(

The rewards are illustrative of how 4E works; the types of rewards you would get from such an adventure. Now if you want to extrapolate that since LFR is an RPGA campaign, and since we are following WotC guidance to use the PHB, DMG, and MM, ..., that is up to you. My lips are sealed for another 18 days.

Keith

Sign In to post comments