http://www.livingforgottenrealms.net

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Deleted because i found the answer somewhere else.
ummm... is this an official site?
I own LivingForgottenRealms.com and I'm eager to turn it over to campaign management.
ummm... is this an official site?

Seeing as the domain is owned by Alberto Solano of Miami, I'm guessing it's about as official as livingcity.net

Greetings and well met

I'm also one of the people helping run www.livingforgottenrealms.net... we kind of wanted to keep it on the down-low until it was ready for everyone to see.

Our goal is to create a community for LFR players all over the world, where they can trade stories, post their characters (nice place to ask for advice on character builds) promote conventions (because the RPGA calendar is not all that good), trade reward cards and organize online games.

We are also working to create a good strong list of character resources (character sheets, power cards, and so on) as well as GM resources and advice.

So come on down and join us!

Pedro Barrenechea
Miami, Florida
Greetings and well met

I'm also one of the people helping run www.livingforgottenrealms.net... we kind of wanted to keep it on the down-low until it was ready for everyone to see.

Our goal is to create a community for LFR players all over the world, where they can trade stories, post their characters (nice place to ask for advice on character builds) promote conventions (because the RPGA calendar is not all that good), trade reward cards and organize online games.

We are also working to create a good strong list of character resources (character sheets, power cards, and so on) as well as GM resources and advice.

So come on down and join us!

Pedro Barrenechea
Miami, Florida

LOL

:D
Sign In to post comments