Ara (Homebrew Campaign). Feedback Wanted!

3 posts / 0 new
Last post

Between 1500 and 2000 years ago, a time of great turmult known as The Rupture struck the World of Ara. Now the land lies broken as the seas washed in to seperate the remnants of the only inhabited continent. In time, its people rebuilt their lives on what remained, but now the wind brings whispers of evil times ahead. Enemies reemerge which were forgotten or thought to be defeated. At their side are new, fearsome foes. There are murmurs of the return of the titanic monsters which caused The Rupture and the enemies of Ara rally to the side of those who speak such rumors. The world's kings and magi are blinded by petty politics and the decption of the Enemy itself. Times are dark, but all hope is not yet lost. There are those stand in defense of Ara and its people. They seek those who would stand with them. Those who would help push back the rising darkness. The world is in need of heroes.

I've been working on this setting is around 2004, and the wiki for a year or two. Now I believe it's finally at a point where I can begin making it known to the public for feedback. Please let me know what you think.

arasetting.wikia.com

Certainly sounds like you are off on a good start.  However, if you want specific or construction feed back, it has been my experience to repost some of your entries here in THIS forum rather than making people root around in link upon link upon link in Wikipedia.  Keep each entry as short as possible.  You are far more likely to get feedback if that is what you'd like.

Thanks. I'll give that a try. I'll have to figure out the best examples to post and which parts need the most feedback.
Sign In to post comments