How would this work out?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'm running a 3.5 campaign and my monk player has been wondering if there was a feat that would allow her to deflect more arrows. However, we could not find any. So, being the DM I didn't find it too game breaking to make a feat "Improved Deflect Arrows", which would obviously need all the requirements of deflect arrow, and of course the deflect arrow feat as well. What I told my player was that she would get to block an additional arrow that turn equal to her DEX modifier. She cannot deflect arrows she is unaware of and each arrows' DC after the first is increased by 2. Does this seem too OP or UP?
I'dd make it a 'any number of arrows'.
no needed for mostly unneccecairy math.
Qube's block builder: if you want to create blocks for powers, items and monsters for this forum, but don't know html
Signature in a box
For years, I've lived a double life. In the day, I do my job - I ride the bus, roll up my sleeves with the hoi-polloi. But at night, I live a life of exhilaration, of missed heartbeats and adrenalin. And, if the truth be known a life of dubious virtue. I won't deny it - I've been engaged in violence, even indulged in it. I've maimed and killed adversaries, and not merely in self-defence. I've exhibited disregard for life, limb and property, and savoured every moment. You may not think it, to look of me but I have commanded armies, and conquered worlds. And though in achieving these things I've set morality aside, I have no regrets. For though I've led a double life, at least I can say - I've lived.

3.jpg
D&D Home Page - What Monster Are You? - Stone Gaint

Scipio: And Chihuahuas have definitely improved in the "attacking ankles, yapping, and being generally annoying" environment. Me: OK, am I the only who sees an analogy between forum trolls & Chihuahuas?
Some of my work:
XDMC 19 (silver): A full fledged assassins guild (with stats, skill challenges, ...)link XDMC 14 (Bronze): a one shot campaign for beginning DMs/players. link XDMC 16: Paragon path: the Epitome: being better then all then any one else. link (note: this is balanced) XDMC 25: The Gelatinous Cube mount Guide To Disreality: a collection of houserules - Introduction & table of content
My ego in a box
who am I kidding? my ego would never fit in a box