Streetfighter PP P.E.A.C.H.

1 post / 0 new
Another 3.X PrC conversion. Astute folks may even see that the power names for many thigns are the same.

Streetfighter

Prerequisite: Rogue class

Always Ready (11th): You gain a +2 bonus to initiative checks.

A Nose for Trouble (11th): You gain a +2 bonus to Streetwise and Intimidate rolls.

Dirty Tactics (16th): When you spend an action point to take an extra action, you may apply your sneak attack damage to that attack even if you have already used it this round.

Streetfighter Exploits

Poke to the Eye Streetfighter Attack 11
A quick strike to your opponents eyes leaves him blinded and open to attack.
Encounter * Martial
Standard action Melee touch

Target: One creature
Attack: Dexterity vs. Reflex
Hit: 2d6 damage and the target is Blinded (save ends).
Brutal Scoundrel: You gain a bonus to the damage roll equal to your strength modifier.

Stand Tough Streetfighter Utility 12
You have been in more fights than you can remember where the last man standing wins. You’re sure this will be no different.
Daily * Stance
Minor action Personal

Effect: You gain resistance 5 against any damage.

Low Blow Streetfighter Attack 16
As you hit your opponent in the gibblies, you wonder why anyone would want to fight fair.
Daily * Martial, Weapon
Standard action Melee weapon
Target:
One creature
Attack: Dexterity vs. Fortitude
Hit: 3[W] + Dexterity modifier damage and the target is stunned (save ends).
Brutal Scoundrel: You gain a bonus to the damage roll equal to your Strength modifier and in addition the target is knocked prone.
Miss: Half damage and the target is Dazed until the end of your next turn.
Sorry WOTC, you lost me with Essentials. So where I used to buy every book that came out, now I will be very choosy about what I buy. Can we just get back to real 4e? Check out the 4e Conversion Wiki. 1. Wizards fight dirty. They hit their enemies in the NADs. -- Dragon9 2. A barbarian hits people with his axe. A warlord hits people with his barbarian. 3. Boo-freakin'-hoo, ya light-slingin' finger-wigglers. -- MrCelcius in response to the Cleric's Healer's Lore nerf