Homebrew Challenge

84 posts / 0 new
Last post
Okay, so here's the deal: Me and all of my awesome DM friends are going to play a homebrew tournament. The rules for a homebrew tournament are this:

1. Homebrew characters must be used

2. The definition of a homebrew character is this: everything must be home brewed: Homebrewed races, classes, paragon paths, and feats (including multi-class).

3. Homebrew material must be drawn off Dungeons and Dragons forums.

4. Must all be from same edition (in this case, 4e)

5. (here's the best part) The homebrew characters may not be assembled by the players in the tournament.

Yeah, so, I'm challenging everyone on here to make the best homebrew character they can. These characters will be played in the tournament. Also, Here's the level characters we hope to play: 1, 5, 11, 16, 21, and 30. so, start assembling!
Is there any measuring tool for balance?

Because you could easily create a homebrew class with the feature:

I WIN
When you make an attack roll, you automatically hit and do infinite damage. You also automatically succeed at all skill checks.
It is that you need to use classes and feats, and whatever else, posted on the Dungeons and Dragons forums, as of the time of this post. Also, you may use warlock, as long as you use hombrew pacts and powers.
It is that you need to use classes and feats, and whatever else, posted on the Dungeons and Dragons forums, as of the time of this post. Also, you may use warlock, as long as you use hombrew pacts and powers.

There's a lot of broken homebrew stuff herein mang. You might also want to consider adding that only final versions of something be applied instead of initial versions that were commented on and tweaked to be balanced within a given thread.
Yes, the final versions must be used. That is all. Now, Let the Character creating begin!
Seriously? no one likes hombrew characters, or wants to make one for the tournament?
I'd be happy to stat up a character for this, using my hombrewed Aventi Race running as a lancer.

http://community.wizards.com/play-by-post_haven The Play-by-Post recruitment hub for the forums. Stop by, join us, and sign up for some games while you are there

Cookie Collection
71235715 wrote:
Awesome! go for it! Also, Wyld_mutation, Eldritch Lord, Rikiji, and Pigknight, I would reccomend for making characters. People should at least look at their material.
My biggest problem is the feats. Are only homebrewed feats really necessary?

http://community.wizards.com/play-by-post_haven The Play-by-Post recruitment hub for the forums. Stop by, join us, and sign up for some games while you are there

Cookie Collection
71235715 wrote:
Well, we have the rule that you may use one published feat per tier the character will be in. And remember, they have to multi-class into a homebrew class.
I shall release a Were-Sorceror upon the world!!

Hmmm... I'll need to take a close look at the MM and choose a proper base creature though...

I'lll try to stat-up an entry.
I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.
I haven't seen a large quantity of decent hombrew feats that aren't desinged for specific classes though. And most of those designs are for classes that aren't homebrew to begin with.

Cookie Collection
71235715 wrote:
That right there is a problem...

At least give us feat access. Otherwise there really won't be much to choose from.

And Multiclassing will be pointless, as you'll only be able to swap out one power in Heroic, which prevents you from going the full multiclassing route.

Which is annoying as hell.
I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.
Fine. no multi-classing required. and I checked with the other DMs, you may choose feats from any source.
OK.

There are just some points, which while great for thinking and such, don't always work well in practice.
I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
Yep. Any more questions?
Can we multiclass into core classes, or just hombrew classes?

Cookie Collection
71235715 wrote:
I just checked. You may multi-class into core classes, but , you could only use homebrew powers and paragon paths for the class, and if you were a warlock, homebrew pacts.
So I can take Arcane Initiate, but I have to swap to custom powers? Okay, that works for me.

Cookie Collection
71235715 wrote:
Yep. but providing you can't find an at-will power that's homebrewed, you're allowed to use one in the Player's Handbook.
Gotcha. But that's okay. I have a whole thread of custom wizards powers subscribed. I remember seeing several at-will powers there, including a few of my own. If anyone else requires it, just ask, I'll post the link.

Cookie Collection
71235715 wrote:
So what kind of tournament is this anyway? 1v1 or team deathmatch, or chaos rumble?

Cookie Collection
71235715 wrote:
There are three phases: the first: each player chooses one homebrew character, and uses it against all the other ones. Second, they add a few others, and form a team. Third part is multi-layered: we play characters of equal level against each other. That's pretty much it.
Here's my contribution. While I didn't create the race, I helped tweak its final form. I had a hard time finding a house-rule epic that wasn't tied to a specific class, but simplyscribed's Zeitgeist works pretty well. I took all available house-rule feats for the race and class, but filled out the rest with stuff from the PHB. I gave her generic equipment for the level ranges, which is included in her derived stats.

Eracadia
Alu-Demon Warlock (Astral Pact) / Angelic Incarnate / Zeitgeist
5'7'' 138 lbs. In her natural form, Eracadia has long, wavy blond hair; dusky skin; and eyes that are solid violet orbs. She has short, pointed horns on her forehead and bat-like wings that shimmer iridescently when her Astral Wings boon kicks in.

Sources:
Alu Demon (AD)
Astral Pact (AP)
Zeitgeist (Z)

Starting Character

Race Alu-Demon
Class Warlock (Astral Pact) 1
STR 13 CON 13 DEX 14 INT 13 WIS 10 CHA 18
Vision: Low-light
Racial Traits: Fire Resist: 5, Wings
Racial Powers: Winged Flight (Encounter), Change Shape (At-Will)
Class Traits: +1 Reflex +1 Will
AC 15 FORT 11 REFLEX 14 WILL 15 Hit Points 25 Bloodied 12 HS Value 6 Healing Surges 7
Skills: Arcana +6, Bluff +11, Diplomacy +6, Insight +5, Religion +6
Class Features: Eldritch Blast, Astral Pact - Astral Wings, Prime Shot, Shadow Walk, Warlock's Curse
Feats: Shield Proficiency (Light)
At-Will Powers: Eldritch Blast, Holy Rebuke (Astral Pact)
Encounter Powers: Astral Beacon (Astral Pact)
Daily Powers: Wings of Fury (Astral Pact)
Equipment: leather armor, dagger, light shield

Level 5

Race Alu-Demon
Class Warlock (Astral Pact) 5
STR 13 CON 13 DEX 14 INT 14 WIS 10 CHA 19
Racial Traits: Fire Resist: 7, Wings
AC 18 FORT 14 REFLEX 17 WILL 18 Hit Points 45 Bloodied 22 HS Value 11 Healing Surges 7
Skills: Arcana +9, Bluff +13, Diplomacy +8, Insight +7, Religion +9
Class Features: Eldritch Blast, Astral Pact - Astral Wings, Prime Shot, Shadow Walk, Warlock's Curse
Feats: Shield Proficiency (Light), Improved Astral Wings (AP), Charming Kiss (AD)
At-Will Powers: Eldritch Blast, Holy Rebuke (AP)
Encounter Powers: Righteous Bolt (AP), Charming Kiss (AD)
Daily Powers: Wings of Fury (AP), Burning Rebuke (AP)
Utility Powers: Tongues (AP)
Equipment: leather armor +1, pact dagger +1, light shield, amulet of protection +1

Level 11

Race Alu-Demon
Class Warlock (Astral Pact) / Angelic Incarnate 11
STR 14 CON 14 DEX 15 INT 16 WIS 11 CHA 21
Racial Traits: Fire Resist: 10, Wings
AC 26 FORT 20 REFLEX 23 WILL 24 Hit Points 76 Bloodied 38 HS Value 19 Healing Surges 8
Skills: Arcana +13, Bluff +17, Diplomacy +12, Insight +10, Religion +13
Path Features: Angelic Action, Angelic Blade, Weapon Training - Bastard Sword
Feats: Shield Proficiency (Light), Improved Astral Wings (AP), Charming Kiss (AD), Swift Flight (Alu-Demon), Armor Proficiency (Chainmail), Armor Proficiency (Scale), Armor Specialization (Scale)
Encounter Powers: Righteous Bolt (AP), Charming Kiss (AD), Blast of Faith (AP), Angelic Skirmish (AP)
Daily Powers: Wings of Fury (AP), Burning Rebuke (AP), Deific Retribution (AP)
Utility Powers: Tongues (AP), Divine Grace (AP), Guardian Angel (AP)
Equipment: scale armor +3, bastard sword +3, light shield, amulet of protection +3

Level 16

Race Alu-Demon
Class Warlock (Astral Pact) / Angelic Incarnate 16
STR 14 CON 14 DEX 15 INT 17 WIS 11 CHA 22
Racial Traits: Fire Resist: 13, Wings
AC 34 FORT 24 REFLEX 27 WILL 28 Hit Points 101 Bloodied 50 HS Value 25 Healing Surges 8
Skills: Arcana +16, Bluff +21, Diplomacy +16, Insight +13, Religion +16
Path Features: Angelic Action, Angelic Blade, Weapon Training - Bastard Sword, Angelic Cloak
Feats: Shield Proficiency (Light), Improved Astral Wings (AP), Charming Kiss (AD), Swift Flight (Alu-Demon), Armor Proficiency (Chainmail), Armor Proficiency (Scale), Armor Specialization (Scale), Dominating Kiss (AD),
Improved Flight (AD), Twofold Curse
Encounter Powers: Charming Kiss (AD), Blast of Faith (AP), Angelic Skirmish (AP), Blade of Glory (AP)
Daily Powers: Wings of Fury (AP), Deific Retribution (AP), Coldflame Strike (AP)
Utility Powers: Tongues (AP), Divine Grace (AP), Guardian Angel (AP), Angelic Warding (AP), Angelic Step (AP)
Equipment: wyrmscale armor +4, bastard sword +4, light shield of deflection (5), amulet of protection +4

Level 21

Race Alu-Demon
Class Warlock (Astral Pact) / Angelic Incarnate / Zeitgeist 21
STR 15 CON 15 DEX 16 INT 19 WIS 12 CHA 24
Racial Traits: Fire Resist: 15, Wings
AC 37 FORT 28 REFLEX 31 WILL 33 Hit Points 142 Bloodied 63 HS Value 31 Healing Surges 8
Skills: Arcana +19, Bluff +24, Diplomacy +19, Insight +16, Religion +19
Path Features: Angelic Action, Angelic Blade, Weapon Training - Bastard Sword, Angelic Cloak
Destiny Features: Lasting Endurance
Feats: Shield Proficiency (Light), Improved Astral Wings (AP), Charming Kiss (AD), Swift Flight (Alu-Demon), Armor Proficiency (Chainmail), Armor Proficiency (Scale), Armor Specialization (Scale), Dominating Kiss (AD),
Improved Flight (AD), Twofold Curse, Fleet-Footed, Toughness, Font of Radiance
Encounter Powers: Charming Kiss (AD), Angelic Skirmish (AP), Blade of Glory (AP), Astral Bow (AP)
Daily Powers: Deific Retribution (AP), Coldflame Strike (AP), Field of Blades (AP), Angelic Storm (AP)
Utility Powers: Tongues (AP), Divine Grace (AP), Guardian Angel (AP), Angelic Warding (AP), Angelic Step (AP)
Equipment: wyrmscale armor +5, bastard sword +5, light shield of deflection (5), amulet of protection +5

Level 30

Race Alu-Demon
Class Warlock (Astral Pact) / Angelic Incarnate / Zeitgeist 30
STR 15 CON 16 DEX 16 INT 20 WIS 12 CHA 26
Racial Traits: Fire Resist: 20, Wings
AC 46 FORT 36 REFLEX 38 WILL 40 Hit Points 198 Bloodied 99 HS Value 48 Healing Surges 9
Skills: Arcana +25, Bluff +30, Diplomacy +17, Insight +22, Religion +25
Destiny Features: Lasting Endurance, The Spirit Fights On, The Spirit Cannot be Denied
Feats: Shield Proficiency (Light), Improved Astral Wings (AP), Charming Kiss (AD), Swift Flight (Alu-Demon), Armor Proficiency (Chainmail), Armor Proficiency (Scale), Armor Specialization (Scale), Dominating Kiss (AD), Improved Flight (AD), Twofold Curse, Fleet-Footed, Toughness, Font of Radiance, Epic Resurgence, Great Fortitude, Evasion, Mettle, Triumphant Attack
Encounter Powers: Charming Kiss (AD), Angelic Skirmish (AP), Blade of Glory (AP), Winged Blade (AP)
Daily Powers: Field of Blades (AP), Angelic Storm (AP), Wings of Vengeance (AP), Deific Cleave (AP)
Utility Powers: Tongues (AP), Divine Grace (AP), Guardian Angel (AP), Angelic Warding (AP), Angelic Step (AP), Astral Jump (AP), Avatar's Might (Z)
Equipment: elderscale armor +6, bastard sword +6, light shield of deflection (10), amulet of protection +6
You broght up a good point that I hand't thought of Rikiji. Epic Destiny is goind to be a tough on.

Cookie Collection
71235715 wrote:
Still, the character is excellent! Anyone else willing to contribute? ff6shadow? Wyld_mutation? Pigknight?.... Eldritch Lord?
Mine is in progress. I just need to find a homebrew epic destiny that does anything for it or that it can qualify for.

Cookie Collection
71235715 wrote:
You ARE allowed to use the Eternal Seeker Epic Destiny, as long as if you choose powers from other classes, they are homebrew classes.
Can you guys please hurry up? I need to submit three characters by tomorrow!
I'm working as we speak.

Sin'dorei/ Fury Sorceror/ Soul Scion

My favorite setup. I'd be going Kobold, but I feel Sin'dorei captures the spirit just as well.

Give me a few.

Sources:
[thread=1058653]Fury Sorceror[/thread]
[thread=1077924]Sin'dorei[/thread]
[thread=1042167]Kouk's Heroic Homebrew 4e Feats[/thread]
[thread=1085775]Arcane Toughness[/thread]

Kain k'shar Teth'rizis
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 125 lbs.
Hair: Red Eyes: Green
Kain wears a scimitar, but never draws it (it's magic is channeled into his powers.)
He is surrounded by a wavering field of force, producing a slight hum.

Starting Character

Race Sin'dorei
Class Fury Sorceror 1
STR 13 CON 14 DEX 14 INT 12 WIS 8 CHA 18
Vision: Normal
Speed: 6
Racial Traits: Force Resistance 5, Birthright of the Sin'dorei
Racial Powers: Spell Siphon
Class Traits: +1 Fortitude, +1 Will
AC 15 FORT 13 REFLEX 13 WILL 15 Hit Points 26 Bloodied 13 HS Value 6 Healing Surges 8
Skills: Arcana +8, Endurance, +9, Athletics, +6, Bluff +9
Class Features: Transmuter, Arcane Mark, Arcane Gate, Arcane Armor
Feats: Scimitar Proficiency, Leather Armor
At-Will Powers: Blade of Air, Transmuting Touch
Encounter Powers: Clockstopper
Daily Powers: Gate of Caynth
Equipment: Leather Armor, Scimitar

Level 5

Race Sin'dorei
Class Fury Sorceror 5
STR 13 CON 15 DEX 14 INT 12 WIS 8 CHA 19
Racial Traits: Force Resistance 7, Birthright of the Sin'dorei
AC 17 FORT 15 REFLEX 15 WILL 17 Hit Points 52 Bloodied 26 HS Value 13 Healing Surges 8
Skills: Arcana +10, Endurance, +11, Athletics, +8, Bluff +11
Class Features: Transmuter, Arcane Mark, Arcane Gate, Arcane Armor
Feats: Scimitar Proficiency, Leather Armor, Improved Channeling, Toughness
Encounter Powers: Clockstopper, Reflex Short
Daily Powers: Gate of Caynth, Crush
Utility Powers: Gate Step
Equipment: Leather Armor +1, Amulet of Protection +1, Scimitar

Level 11

Race Sin'dorei
Class Fury Sorceror / Soul Weapon 11
STR 14 CON 16 DEX 16 INT 13 WIS 9 CHA 21
Racial Traits: Force Resistance 10, Birthright of the Sin'dorei
AC 26 FORT 22 REFLEX 22 WILL 19 Hit Points 83 Bloodied 41 HS Value 20 Healing Surges 9
Skills: Arcana +13, Endurance, +14, Athletics, +11, Bluff +15
Class Features: Transmuter, Arcane Mark, Arcane Gate, Arcane Armor, Soul Forged Action, Soul Assault
Feats: Scimitar Proficiency, Leather Armor, Improved Channeling, Toughness, Hide Proficiency, Critical Surge, [thread=1042167]Dodge[/thread], Wrath (Blade of Air)
Encounter Powers: Clockstopper, Reflex Short, Stunning Burst, Warped Touch
Daily Powers: Gate of Caynth, Crush, Reality Warp
Utility Powers: Gate Step, No Restraining Me, Up The Wall
Equipment: Amulet of Protection +3, Bracers of Might Striking (lvl 12), Barkskin Hide +2

Choosing a new utility is absolutely painful here...

Level 16

Race Sin'dorei
Class Fury Sorceror / Soul Weapon 16
STR 14 CON 17 DEX 16 INT 13 WIS 9 CHA 22
Racial Traits: Force Resistance 13, Birthright of the Sin'dorei
AC 31 FORT 26 REFLEX 28 WILL 29 Hit Points 104 Bloodied 52 HS Value 32 Healing Surges 9
Skills: Arcana +16, Endurance, +18, Athletics, +15, Bluff +19
Class Features: Transmuter, Arcane Mark, Arcane Gate, Arcane Armor, Soul Forged Action, Soul Assault, enchant the Soul
Feats: Scimitar Proficiency, Leather Armor, Improved Channeling, Toughness, Hide Proficiency, Critical Surge, Arcane ToughnessWrath (Blade of Air), Improved Arcane Armor, Armor Specialization (Hide)
Encounter Powers: Reflex Short, Stunning Burst, Warped Touch, Through the Gap
Daily Powers: Crush, Reality Warp, Disorienting Blast
Utility Powers: Here and There, No Restraining Me, Up The Wall, Weapon Warp, Greater Gate Step
Equipment: Barkskin Hide +3, Cloak of Resistance +4, Eladrin Boots, Vicious +1 Scimitar, Bracers of Might Striking (+4)

The vicious effect is currently on the Enchant the soul. And the bracers affect Blade of Air.

Note: As far as Enchant the soul goes it doesn't matter what the enhancement is on the weapon, you'll get all effects as though the weapon were whatever your arcane gate is. In this situation you get 4d12 bonus on a crit even though the weapon itself would only get 1d12 bonus on a crit.

Level 21

Race Sin'dorei
Class Fury Sorceror / Soul Weapon / Soul Scion 21
STR 15 CON 19 DEX 17 INT 14 WIS 10 CHA 24
Speed: 7
Racial Traits: Force Resistance 15, Birthright of the Sin'dorei
AC 35 FORT 30 REFLEX 31 WILL 33 Hit Points 146 Bloodied 73 HS Value 43 Healing Surges 10
Skills: Arcana +19, Endurance, +21, Athletics, +17, Bluff +22
Class Features: Transmuter, Arcane Mark, Arcane Gate, Arcane Armor, Soul Forged Action, Soul Assault, Enchant the Soul, Soul Armor
Feats: Scimitar Proficiency, Leather Armor, Improved Channeling, Toughness, Hide Proficiency, Critical Surge, Arcane Toughness, Wrath (Blade of Air), Improved Arcane Armor, Armor Specialization (Hide), Inescapable Force, Fleet Footed, Forge the Soul, Scourging Blast
Encounter Powers: Stunning Burst, Warped Touch, Through the Gap, Improved Hold
Daily Powers: Reality Warp, Disorienting Blast, Rip From Reality, Warp the Soul
Utility Powers: Here and There, No Restraining Me, Up The Wall, Weapon Warp, Greater Gate Step
Equipment: Barkskin Hide +4, Cloak of Resistance +5, Ring of Wizardry, Eladrin Boots, Shield of Protection (lvl 13), Bracers of Mighty Striking (+4), Vicious Scimitar +1

Both the weapon and shield have had their effects absorbed. The shield may be used as a mundane heavy shield by one ally.

Level 26

Race Sin'dorei
Class Fury Sorceror / Soul Weapon / Soul Scion 26
STR 15 CON 19 DEX 18 INT 14 WIS 10 CHA 25
Speed: 8
Racial Traits: Force Resistance 18, Birthright of the Sin'dorei
AC 37 FORT 34 REFLEX 36 WILL 36 Hit Points 171 Bloodied 85 HS Value 49 Healing Surges 10
Skills: Arcana +22, Endurance, +24, Athletics, +20, Bluff +25
Class Features: Transmuter, Arcane Mark, Arcane Gate, Arcane Armor, Soul Forged Action, Soul Assault, Enchant the Soul, Soul Armor, Body as the Soul
Feats: Scimitar Proficiency, Leather Armor, Improved Channeling, Toughness, Hide Proficiency, Critical Surge, Arcane Toughness, Wrath (Blade of Air), Improved Arcane Armor, Armor Specialization (Hide), Inescapable Force, Fleet Footed, Forge the Soul, Scourging Blast, Inconcievable Critical, Arcane Sight, Know Thyself
Encounter Powers: Warped Touch, Through the Gap, Improved Hold, Jump Through Souls
Daily Powers: Disorienting Blast, Rip From Reality, Warp the Soul, Slashing Portals
Utility Powers: Here and There, No Restraining Me, Up The Wall, Weapon Warp, Greater Gate Step, Master's Step, Scion's Blade
Equipment: Barkskin Hide +5, Cloak of Resistance +6, Star Opal Ring, Eladrin Boots, Bracers of Mighty Striking (+6), Shield of Protection (lvl 13), Gauntlets of Destruction, Lightning Scimitar +4

Both the weapon and shield have had their effects absorbed. The shield may be used as a mundane heavy shield by one ally. At this point Kain is a Juggernaut.

Level 30

Race Sin'dorei
Class Fury Sorceror / Soul Weapon / Soul Scion 30
STR 15 CON 20 DEX 18 INT 14 WIS 10 CHA 26
Speed: 8
Racial Traits: Force Resistance 20, Birthright of the Sin'dorei
AC 44 FORT 37 REFLEX 40 WILL 40 Hit Points 192 Bloodied 86 HS Value 51 Healing Surges 11
Skills: Arcana +28, Endurance, +27, Athletics, +22, Bluff +28
Class Features: Transmuter, Arcane Mark, Arcane Gate, Arcane Armor, Soul Forged Action, Soul Assault, Enchant the Soul, Soul Armor, Body as the Soul, Embodiment of Destruction
Feats: Scimitar Proficiency, Leather Armor, Improved Channeling, Toughness, Hide Proficiency, Critical Surge, Arcane Toughness, Wrath (Blade of Air), Improved Arcane Armor, Armor Specialization (Hide), Inescapable Force, Fleet Footed, Forge the Soul, Scourging Blast, Inconcievable Critical, Arcane Sight, Know Thyself, Epic Resurgence, Lightning Reflexes
Encounter Powers: Warped Touch, Improved Hold, Jump Through Souls, Reality Fracture
Daily Powers: Rip From Reality, Warp the Soul, Slashing Portals, Final Gambit
Utility Powers: Here and There, No Restraining Me, Up The Wall, Weapon Warp, Greater Gate Step, Master's Step, Scion's Blade
Equipment: Vorpal Scimitar +6, Cloak of Resistance +6, Barkskin Hide +6, Star Opal Ring, Bracers of Mighty Striking (+6), Eladrin Boots, Gauntlets of Destruction, Ring of Wizardry, Shield of Protection (lvl23)

I decided to bend the rules a bit here, there weren't many choices for the concept using the DMG rules. Therefore I chose three and spent apx 2.6 mil gold. I might be off a little, but at lvl 30 I figure it won't make much difference. If you're worried you can chop off the ring of wizardry (it was an afterthought).

Both the weapon and shield have had their effects absorbed. The shield may be used as a mundane heavy shield by one ally. The weapon is for all intents and purposes a mundane weapon.

Different colors are just there to show thet they are Paragon Path or Epic Destiny powers.
I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
alright, sounds good. I need to give the fellow DMs the characters tomorrow.
ff6shadow? pigknight? Eldritch Lord? Characters? Please?
alright, sounds good. I need to give the fellow DMs the characters tomorrow.
ff6shadow? pigknight? Eldritch Lord? Characters? Please?

Sorry, I can't; tons of homework and the DM's Toolkit are interfering with my homebrewing efforts right now.
ok, then... Anyone? Characters?
I working on finishing it up right now

Cookie Collection
71235715 wrote:
The next few levels of mine will be up in a hort while.

I do need a little help at figuring out what equipment to outfit him with...

Especially when he I get to paragon level. Stupid Soul Weapon making him eqipment dependent again...
I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
Hmm, well, I would suggest a bastard sword, just for fun, or an axe. And I can't wait to see the characters. Especially since I kind of told the other guys that you guys made good material, so they'll expect good characters.
Weapons won't really fly with the Fury Sorceror, you've looked yes? I'm fairly certain you have.

Though what kind of enchantment should he steal? I figure Vorpal at level 30, but before then it's wide open. I don't Have AV though, so if you do you're free to change the equipment to better suit your tastes.
I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
Okay, here you go.

Aventi Lancer/Wizard/Elemental Fury/Weapon Master with level excerpts at 1st, 5th, 11th, 16th, 21st, 26th, and 30th.

Did you want links to the custom material used?
Also, this guy will likely work better with a team than by himself, but tried to keep him somewhate self sufficient.

Cookie Collection
71235715 wrote:
Mine will be finished soon after niun, I gotta stretch.
I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
Soon after what? Also, can't wait to see yours.

Cookie Collection
71235715 wrote:
Great stuffs. More! More! The other DMs will be overflowing with envy!