KotS PC background

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
PC backgrounds are not listed on their stat pages found on ENWorld. Does the module give any background or PC hooks? Just looking for a general answer, as I want to prepare a full background prior to playing (which will happen within a couple hours after I actually have the mod in my hands). Thanks.
PC backgrounds are not listed on their stat pages found on ENWorld. Does the module give any background or PC hooks? Just looking for a general answer, as I want to prepare a full background prior to playing (which will happen within a couple hours after I actually have the mod in my hands). Thanks.

The backgrounds of the PCs (including names and genders) are not included. So, the players can make up whatever they want. They do have all of the alignments listed as 'Good' with the exception of the cleric, which is 'Lawful Good'.

There are hooks at the beginning of the adventure. But, rather than just simple hooks that give the characters a reason to be together and traveling, these are quests. You can pick one quest that sets the characters on a mission together. When they've fulfilled their mission (usually not until the end of the adventure), they get an exp award and/or some monetary award. You can probably use those as examples to create your own quests if you don't like any of them listed.
Cool! Thanks.
Sign In to post comments