Homemade 4e Character Sheets

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi all,

Well... I was less-impressed with the 4e sheets from the DNDXP, and since the 4e sheets aren't out yet, I thought I'd convert the Star Wars Saga sheet to 4e - BUT, I need some help, so if you have some suggestions, please post them. This is only the front sheet.

Things I'm mostly concerned with are the following:

What factors contribute to AC?
What factors contribute to Will, Reflex, and Fortitude defenses?
What pertinent/critical information do you think should be on the first page that isn't?
Any general suggestions?

ftp://www.locklandschools.org/lklndftp/Teacher%20Websites/smith/4e%20PC%20Sheet.jpg

Here is some general info about the sheet.

For the "Bloodied" box, you just write in the value at which you are bloodied.
The same goes for Healing Surges and HP healed via Healing Surges.
The "Second Wind Spent?" box should either be checked/unchecked or yes/no depending if you have used it or not.
The Xxx at the top means I don't know what to put there.

*Disclaimer* This is for my own personal entertainment and use only. So, George Lucas, please don't sue me. ;)
I actually did this as well and turned it in to a Form. If you are interested I can send you a copy. It's still not 100% 4e and needs work but you may find the form stuff helpful.
Great. I'd love to take a look at it. I'll send you a private message with my email address if that's cool.

Cheers
Xxx should be region of origon, or religion.

Just an idea
I like it, I was going to do the same.
Thanks for the replies. I got to thinking about the "Xxx" box, and although region was a good suggestion, I thought maybe Deity would be a good option as well. So I went with Deity.

I've posted both the front and rear pages if you're interested in taking a peek. A lot of this is still conjecture as there are still a lot of gaps in regard to PC powers, etc.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Cheers

FRONT PAGE

BACK PAGE
For those interested in other homebrew sheets, I'd like to recommend Necreos' homebrew 4E sheet as featured in the following thread:
http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?p=15387135#post15387135
WolfStar76 Community Advocate (SVCL) for D&D Organized Play, Avalon Hill, and the DCI/WPN LFR Community Manager DDi Guide

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sign In to post comments