Request: Adventure Path

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
During the 3e age, you fellows at Wizard created a pretty impressive set of adventures that blended together in an altogether epic campaign (from "The Sunless Citadel" to "The Bastion of Broken Souls"). Your hooks were impressive, your monsters and your diverse array of villains outstanding.

Therefore, I request that you create a similar series of long-reaching adventures in the 4e age. If you haven't already got something planned, get crackin'. They inspire old DMs and can be directly used by new ones.

Thank you.
Seconded, and keep the price reasonable. No more than $9.99(USD) each. That way I can actually get all of them, even when the money gets tight. (My big regret is that I couldn't get all of the 3e ones. We're in better financial shape, now.)
They are doing just that. Keep on the Shadowfell is the first in a series of adventures that take the party from 1st to 30th level. I think we know of the following:

Keep on the Shadowfell (1-3)
Thunderspire Labyrinth (4-6)
Pyramid of Shadows (7-10)
King of the Trollhaunt Warrens (11-14)
The Demon Queen's Enclave (14-17)

presumable you have 3 for each tier (Heroic, Paragon, and Epic) - though it looks like their might be room to fit in smaller adventures and such.

Edit: they also cost $25 (more for the first one). They do at least contain poster sized maps (which I think might be scaled for use with minis).