Gleemax Games are Safe

While RandyB has announced that Gleemax Blogs and the Gleemax brand is being cancelled, this will only mean a rebranding for these games. They will continue to be available and continue to rock.

I don't know what this will mean long term for this area. I imagine it will mean that updates will not be as lightning fast and my dreams of playing D&D Minis and Axis and Allies Minis through this may be long in coming. Ah well, can't win them all ;)
Keith Richmond Living Forgotten Realms Epic Writing Director
In case you missed the announcement, http://www.gametableonline.com/ picked up all of these games and they can be played for free over there. Along with a lot of other cool games.

I don't know if that means that other games or expansions will get licensed to GTO to develop and host, or if it's just making lemonade. Either way, I suspect this will mostly be my last update on these games as they're no longer an official part of this community.
Keith Richmond Living Forgotten Realms Epic Writing Director
At least the first several messages about the forums migrating to Gleemax said that the site was supposed to be for any RPG, and I think it was supposed to be some sort of Facebook for gamers. I always thought the interface for the site was crappy.
======================================
Thomson
Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client.

[email]4thdimension1@gmail.com[/email]
Sign In to post comments